The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote:
    But, see, that would be spam in any other thread, undoubtedly. But if that's what's on your mind, and you post it here, then how can it be spam?

I don't know. Why do giraffes have an unnatural nympho fetish? Could it be because xzzptllfghjk ldfkdgfhkdfhg djkhgdfkjghshdfkgjhsjdhgk dsfjhgjshfhg kfhfdhghsjdjfghkj skgfjhdkjghdsfkjghdk sjghkdsjjhglazhjmbvcmvmbnxcncvzbxn mcnxzznvbznmxcnbvzmnbvc mnmnxcnbvvmxnbvzcxmznb vnzvmbzvbcx cnbmnvzbvxcmxx nmcvvnmzmvnxvczb vcmmvcbnxznmcxbvzmbcxbn vzxmnczxnbnvbcx? And don't forget Mother Nature. She's a single woman too.

Now let us discuss dogpound.gif and then have a nice cup of HeadBanging.gif&t=1 together.

EDITYODEL:
    Actually, no: Screw it. I've changed my mind, that's spam in any thread.

Tommy Wiseau gauntlets woodpeckers cuticles snowbabies.
  • edited October 2010
    I love the lengths that you're going to to answer my question :D.
  • edited October 2010
    little-richard-v3.jpg&t=1
    Jingalingalingjusagibbelilthang!
    medium_little-richard.jpg

(Okay I'm done :p)
  • edited October 2010
    If this was any other thread, you'd be on very thin ice by now :).

Anyway, moving on from this interesting... discussion.

The title 'Beyond Good & Evil' must have something special about it. It's the title of both one of my favourite video games and one of my favourite albums.

Also, I've just discovered that I am responsible for 1/10 of the posts in The Banned Game.
  • edited October 2010
    I realised that I don't have any secrets that are my own secrets (there as things I can't say due to other people not wanting me to, I'm not counting that), except to my parents.
    I wonder if the average person has things they're not telling anyone, or if I'm just normal.
  • edited October 2010

(Okay I'm done :p)

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A SONGSPAMMER!

eZE2T.jpg

HE KEEPS HACKIN' AND WHACKIN' AND SMACKIN'!

HE JUST HACKS, WHACKS, CHOPPIN' THAT MEAT!

...Actually, songspamming is much work. Also, annoying.
  • edited October 2010
    All spam is annoying. Making this topic even more off-topic looked like a challenge. But it was easy, and quickly boring.

Lesson for tonight childrens. Spam doesn't enhance anybodies life, minds, or discussions. If there was less spam, the internet would be a better place.

Secret Fawful for internet president. I am Secret Fawful, and I approve this message.
  • edited October 2010
    All spam is annoying. Making this topic even more off-topic looked like a challenge. But it was easy, and quickly boring.

Lesson for tonight childrens. Spam doesn't enhance anybodies life, minds, or discussions. If there was less spam, the internet would be a better place.

Secret Fawful for internet president. I am Secret Fawful, and I approve this message.

Do you support Google or Bing?
  • edited October 2010
    I thoroughly support Barney Google and Bing Crosby, yes.
  • edited October 2010
    I thoroughly support Barney Google and Bing Crosby, yes.

B|

Never mind. What's your stance on some of the major sites, such as 4chan, YTMND, NewGrounds and the like?
  • edited October 2010

Secret Fawful isn't open with the public or the people. It's even in his name, SECRET. Elect Comrade Pants, for the people and the workers of the Internet.
  • edited October 2010
    Elect me for the Rent is to damn high party.
  • edited October 2010
    Elect me and Violent Videogames for all who are not on drugs!
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Elect me and Violent Videogames for all who are not on drugs!

w000t free Mortal Kombat!
  • edited October 2010
    Anyone who wants to throw their hat into the ring, do it now!
  • edited October 2010
    B|

Never mind. What's your stance on some of the major sites, such as 4chan, YTMND, NewGrounds and the like?

Shit! They're part of the internet too, aren't they. Ruling them would be a pain in the ass; I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enem....
    Elect Comrade Pants, for the people and the workers of the Internet.

Yes, yes, yes! You're much more qualified than I am! Take the position!
  • edited October 2010
    Yes, yes, yes! You're much more qualified than I am! Take the position!

I accept! My first job is to liberate the Republic of 4chan, YTMND, NewGrounds and the Like and establish Secret Fawful as their undersecretary of dealing with bullshit.
  • edited October 2010
    My first act as undersecretary of dealing with bullshit is to ignore my job completely. And my boss, the Internet President. He's an asshole. If, hypothetically, anyone were to approach me to help them assassinate him, I wouldn't hesitate.
  • edited October 2010
    My first act as undersecretary of dealing with bullshit is to ignore my job completely. And my boss, the Internet President. He's an asshole. If, hypothetically, anyone were to approach me to help them assassinate him, I wouldn't hesitate.

It's cool, my second act is to construct an office made from lead inside my very own Vault-Tec Vault. Vault-Tec never fails, right guise? The Vaults were definitely designed to save everyone.
  • edited October 2010
    I killed one Overseer. I can kill two. Especially when we consider how big your army is, because I got news for you. Right now you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and Shit. And Jack left the Vault.
  • edited October 2010
    He leads me, but I don't really have good listening skills and I'm willing to join any mutiny attempts to save my own skin, so you know.
  • edited October 2010
    A mutiny sounds like fun! I'll donate a naginata! And some seran wrap. :D
  • edited October 2010

Will there be any Bazookas involved?
  • edited October 2010
    We can only hope.
  • edited October 2010
    I accept! My first job is to liberate the Republic of 4chan, YTMND, NewGrounds and the Like and establish Secret Fawful as their undersecretary of dealing with bullshit.

I say we have the internet separated into two separate lands. One shall be the evil half of the internet where we shall throw all of the spammers, trolls, twelve-year-olds and the majority of 4chan. Then we shall have the good side of the internet, where all of the intelligent/unannoying internetters may dwell. We shall then build an impenetrable wall between the two internet lands. What say you?
  • edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    I say we have the internet separated into two separate lands. One shall be the evil half of the internet where we shall throw all of the spammers, trolls, twelve-year-olds and the majority of 4chan. Then we shall have the good side of the internet, where all of the intelligent/unannoying internetters. We shall then build an impenetrable wall between the two internet lands. What say you?

I think it will be extremely unevenly matched war.
  • edited October 2010
    I think the wall should be semi-permeable, to allow for users who succumb to the dark side.
  • edited October 2010
    War? My good man, I am suggesting segregation, not civil war.
  • edited October 2010
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare, but I though "Nah, forget it. Yo Holmes to Bel-aire!"
  • edited October 2010
    War? My good man, I am suggesting segregation, not civil war.
    n-no war?!?

sad_puppy_762581.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say this cab was rare, but I though "Nah, forget it. Yo Holmes to Bel-aire!"

Uh-oh. 4chan is leaking again.
  • edited October 2010
    I've never been to 4chan, nor am I allowed on it. It was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up
  • edited October 2010
    I've never been to 4chan, nor am I allowed on it. It was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up

I myself have never been to 4 chan, but I am aware of it's horrors and frequents mentions of me. Everyone there is either a troll or a n00b, and the anonymous that inhabit it have a strict set of rules. Women, for example, are forced to post naughty pictures or leave the forum. It is a horrible place.
  • edited October 2010
    According to my knowledge by my cousin who does go to 4chan, that's mainly /b/.
  • edited October 2010
    Women, for example, are forced to post naughty pictures or leave the forum. It is a horrible place.

is that where TITS OR GTFO came from?
  • edited October 2010
    n-no war?!?

I don't need your civil war, it feeds the rich while it burys the poor. The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store, ain't that rich, I don't need your civil war!
    is that where TITS OR GTFO came from?

Also, yes, I believe it did.
  • edited October 2010
    I've also never been on 4chan, and I shall never venture into that cursed territory....

One does not simply walk into 4chan...
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    I don't need your civil war, it feeds the rich while it burys the poor. The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store, ain't that rich, I don't need your civil war!

Respect +50!

Great to see another GN'R fan here! That song always pops into my head whenever I speak or hear the words 'civil war'.
  • edited October 2010
    According to my knowledge by my cousin who does go to 4chan, that's mainly /b/.

First rule of 4chan: Do not talk about /b/.
  • edited October 2010
    Respect +50!

Great to see another GN'R fan here! That song always pops into my head whenever I speak or hear the words 'civil war'.

I don't know if I'd still call myself a GN'R fan, I was a fan up until the band turned into 'Axl Rose And Some Other Dudes' AKA 'Axl Rose Is A Douchebag - ON TOUR!'. But everything up to and including 'Use Your Illusion' is awesome.

Also:

rock_into_mordor.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    First rule of 4chan: Do not talk about /b/.

4CHAN SEKRIT CLUB, right?
This discussion has been closed.