I'm depressed, and I do not know why.
  • edited October 2010
    eat chocolate or move around a lot
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I'm depressed, and I do not know why.

Join the club.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm depressed and I know why, but can I still join the club?
  • edited October 2010
    I'm quite merry, even though i'm all alone in the merry club
  • edited October 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I'm quite merry, even though i'm all alone in the merry club

I'm merry too, let's create a merry group and invite the depressed people too!
  • edited October 2010
    Avistew wrote: »

I'm relaxed and calm. Can I still join the merry group?
  • edited October 2010
    So... What are you guys and girls going to be for Halloween?
  • edited October 2010
    Sleep. Probably go to the graveyard if my parents don't do that before I appear in their house. But probably they will.

Oh, and record a Video Podcast!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm not dressing up, I'll tell people I'm a disaster waiting to happen. No one will argue with that.
  • edited October 2010
    As I said in an earlier post, a pirate, provided I can find the appurtenances. My flat hosts a huge shin dig on Hallowe'en and I'm stoked for it.
  • edited October 2010
    Since I forgot to mention this earlier.... I am most likely going as a cardboard box this year. Ya know like Solid Snake for MGS or as the character on this shirt: http://www.thebehemoth.com/store/ (Not trying to advertise i couldn't find any other picture.)
  • edited October 2010
    I'm a bit upset that the place where I work has canceled its annual Halloween party this year. Now I have a great Marty McFly costume, (well, a Marty McFly costume, anyway) and nowhere to wear it.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm relaxed and calm. Can I still join the merry group?

Everyone can join the merry group: the more the merrier!
  • edited October 2010

And for some reason, this made my day.

I am happy now.
  • edited October 2010

I feel very merry now. :D
  • edited October 2010

We should have meetings in my treehouse!! I asked Seibert but his mum only allows him 2 friends in the treehouse at a time

Seibert I know I didn't ask you, we're just funnin' :) Join the merry group!!
  • edited October 2010

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/group.php?groupid=133
  • edited October 2010
    The merry group!
  • edited October 2010
    I feel so merry right now...wait...no, false alarm. Maybe when winter vacations are here.
  • edited October 2010
    I offer this as a counter-proposal.
  • edited October 2010

I'm a member of both, cos i'm deep man
  • edited October 2010
    How does one one thy merry group?
  • edited October 2010
    I'm a member of both, cos i'm deep man

Me too!
  • edited October 2010
    I find it hard to write for an emotionless character. It's hard to make people relate to her, and it requires the writer to write in a different way than with a character who does have emotions.

She doesn't even have feelings like melancholy and stuff. Probably not even boredom.
  • edited October 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I find it hard to write for an emotionless character. It's hard to make people relate to her, and it requires the writer to write in a different way than with a character who does have emotions.

She doesn't even have feelings like melancholy and stuff. Probably not even boredom.

She would come off cold and uncaring and even seem mean even if she wasnt being mean or she could seem cool calm collected level headed.
  • edited October 2010
    Both wouldn't really work, as none of the citizens of the world are bothered by something we see as odd behavior. In fact, the progress she's going through throughout the story is something that would amaze the people.
  • edited October 2010
    ...what.
  • edited October 2010

May I inquire after membership RD? Your group fits my cynicism much better.
  • edited October 2010

And I propose this for those of us that just don't fit one or the other.
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    No no, I'm talking about The Maxx. As much as I enjoy the film noir stylings of the Batman animated series(especially during the earlier style), it's no The Maxx.

I think things still look grim, especially with the major fads being remakes, decades-late sequels, 3D tech demos, and various other shallow blatantly by-committee shit.

Well firstly, you're looking in the wrong places. The stuff that's put together by marketing teams will always be 90% crap, so who cares? And secondly, don't let yourself get too affected by nostalgia. It's a proven scientific fact that people look back on the past as being WAY better than the present, even if it wasn't. A PROVEN SCIENTIFIC FACT. PROVEN BY SCIENCE. I will not cite my sources because I have class. And they don't exist.
    doodo! wrote: »
    I almost made friends this semester. I failed. I almost had it right.

Don't worry about it, dude. Here's some advice from someone who makes friends easily: if you don't really care either way or make an effort, people will be naturally more inclined to like you. Don't try to classify people as "friends" and "not friends", just act as if everyone is already your friend. By that, I don't mean force a friendship onto people by pretending, I just mean relax around people and be yourself completely. This will make people much more likely to feel comfortable around you and that, in essence, is what leads to friendship. If you're unsure, just imagine that the people you're talking to are family.

And don't write people off as lost causes who aren't your friends; it's never too late to start talking to people and getting to know them. Just remember: don't worry about it :)
    Click me.

I just saw a man play the Imperial March in the style of Beethoven. That's what I did today. I wish I'd been there, IRL.

Win. +1 internets to you, my friend.
    isco wrote: »
    How does one one thy merry group?

Just click "join group". If you can't see it, press Ctrl+F and type in "join group", it'll highlight it for you :)
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

I find that if you try to write a character based on how you think they'll feel and act, it's much less effective than if you empathise for them and write them as if writing in the first person (not literally or grammatically speaking, obviously). If you try to write every character as if they were an aspect of yourself, I find that they flow more naturally and feel much deeper and more real. I'm sure you've had times where you were feeling apathetic, why not just draw from that? Put yourself completely in her position.
  • edited October 2010

Am I thinking about joining this fourth group without joining the third group and creating a fifth group called "The liars who joined group 4 without joining to all 3 groups"? :D

No, that would be daft
  • edited October 2010
    Am I thinking about joining this fourth group without joining the third group and creating a fifth group called "The liars who joined group 4 without joining to all 3 groups"? :D

No, that would be daft

(It wouldn't be daft).
  • edited October 2010
    Fealiks wrote: »
    (It wouldn't be daft).
    (Yes it would be).
  • edited October 2010

No, that would be daft

Yes, please don't.
  • edited October 2010
    (Yes it would be).

(Why are you lying?).

Also, I feel that enough time has passed that I can reveal that IT WAS I who made that Darth Vader account all those months ago. *Goes into prolonged hiding*

*Thunder*
  • edited October 2010
    I called it. I totally did.
  • edited October 2010
    Doing mock up interfaces for a non Existant IPhone Application. More difficult than I thought
  • edited October 2010

Even though I joined all the other groups, this one's definitely my favorite.
This discussion has been closed.