The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I'm about to watch Glee, Wish me luck.
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    No. Screw you for watching crappy television rather than impaling yourself on the nearest sharp object.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm only watching it too see how bad they screw up Rocky Horror.

So far they've already screwed up.
  • edited October 2010

You dont need luck Glee rocks.
  • edited October 2010
    I stopped listening to Rather Dashing after he became less awesome. Far less awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I stopped listening to Rather Dashing after he became less awesome. Far less awesome.
    When would you say that happened?
  • edited October 2010
    When would you say that happened?

When you started talking.

BURN!
  • edited October 2010
    Glee's awful, my main gripe against it is that it prolonged the life of "Don't Stop Belevin'" a song that i'm still waiting for to DIE AND FUCK OFF FOREVER!!!

Not to mention that your womans voice is one of the most annoying that's ever had the mispleasure to travel down my ear canal begging me to acknowledge her years of performance education. If it's possible for someone to sound self-absorved from their voice, it's this bitch all the way

The rage when I hear anything from Glee starts at in my chest and travels all the way up to my brain, I have to remove myself from the room as fast as possible

I don't like Glee suffice to say
  • edited October 2010
    Glee is just one of those harmless shows that doesn't mean anything. It's like Twilight. It's a fad that will die off after the last movie or whatever. It's not like it will be around forever,[cosby] heh heh heh.[/cosby]

PS. Bonus points to whoever got that joke.
  • edited October 2010
    I am hating this, Why am I still watching. I must watch the reall show in order to restore the goodness of this movie.

Riff-Raff is all wrong. I'm sorry, My favorite character is Riff Raff
  • edited October 2010
    Richard O'Brien's talents were better spent on The Crystal Maze

Anyone who remembers the Crystal Maze is a-okay in my book.
  • edited October 2010
    Ragghghgh!! Raghghghga!!!! Aghgghghgh!!!! Ahhahahahahahah!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    They almost didn't screw up Time Warp. I know why I don't watch this show now.
  • edited October 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

Ouch. Here's a scientific fact for you. The worst, most hurtful, damaging thing a person can hear is the following sentence: "You've changed, man. You used to be cool".
  • edited October 2010
    Well, it's two sentences, but still.
  • edited October 2010
    Wizards of Mickey is Epic. I want some cards ^^!
  • edited October 2010
    The guy I bought it from said even if it looks like a snake dont worry because it wont bite ya!
  • edited October 2010
    I thought I built up a tolerance to caffeine years ago. Apparently this is not the case, unless I just placebo'd myself out of being exhausted by drinking a can of Mountain Dew.

But hey, at least I'm still immune to the "caffeine headache".
  • edited October 2010
    Left4Dead4Mac EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
  • edited October 2010
    i won at the dmv today

that road didn't see what was comin

also, my rabbit is hiccuping. it's cute.
  • edited October 2010
    Left4Dead4Mac EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

-_- Why didn't you just kick me in the nuts?
  • edited October 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    i won at the dmv today

that road didn't see what was comin

also, my rabbit is hiccuping. it's cute.

Congratulations.
  • edited October 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    In unrelated news, the next Tuesday I have a work interview for a position of Trainee Engineer. Wish me luck ^^!

Have fun driving those trains!

(OK, I know what you meant. Good luck!)
  • edited October 2010
    Couldn't find a piratey shirt, but have the rest of the costume, so I'm good for now. Can stop stressing and get excited for the whole Party thing.
  • edited October 2010
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Have fun driving those trains!

(OK, I know what you meant. Good luck!)

Once I wanted to apply to Metro Train Driver, until I notice been a Computer Science Engineer wasn't good enough.

And thanks a lot ^^!
  • edited October 2010
    As there is so much film talk: A friend of mine, for some nostalgic reason, bought himself the Blu-Ray of Total Recall, you know highres and blahblahblah. The problem is, now that you can see a lot more, things look way more cheap and unrealistic. Awful makeup, cheap stage props, unrealistic behaviours, the acting never was good but it seemed to be even worse. Once again, less was more..
  • edited October 2010
    taumel wrote: »
    As there is so much film talk: A friend of mine, for some nostalgic reason, bought himself the Blu-Ray of Total Recall, you know highres and blahblahblah. The problem is, now that you can see a lot more, things look way more cheap and unrealistic. Awful makeup, cheap stage props, unrealistic behaviours, the acting never was good but it seemed to be even worse. Once again, less was more..

arnold-schwarzenegger-kindergarten-cop.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    arnold-schwarzenegger-kindergarten-cop.jpg

Put da cookie down?
  • edited October 2010
    I just watched Dragonball: Evolution out of a sick curiosity to see how bad it was.

My verdict is: kill it with fire.

However, the bit with Goku screaming "Dragon!" at the end to summon Shenron, eternal dragon, had me laughing hysterically. It was just too much at that point.
  • edited October 2010
    I bought and installed both left 4 dead games to find out they wont work on my computer. THIS IS BULL! I bought the games I expect to be able to play them.

The error is that "This game does not support this type of graphics processor"

I've wanted these games for a while, now they are on my machine and I can't play them! I'm mad right now, I even got up early so I could play left 4 dead before school.
  • edited October 2010
    I bought and installed both left 4 dead games to find out they wont work on my computer. THIS IS BULL! I bought the games I expect to be able to play them.

The error is that "This game does not support this type of graphics processor"

I've wanted these games for a while, now they are on my machine and I can't play them! I'm mad right now, I even got up early so I could play left 4 dead before school.

That's gotta be disappointing and everything, but you should have checked how compatible your PC was before buying them.
  • edited October 2010
    Sue me for what!?
  • edited October 2010
    I bought both N64 Mario Party games at a garage sale to find out they wont work on my Wii. THIS IS BULL! I bought the games I expect to be able to play them.

The error is that "This game does not fit in the little slot for discs"

I've wanted these games for a while, now they are on top of my machine and I can't play them! I'm mad right now, I even got up early so I could play Mario Party before school.
  • edited October 2010
    I bought both N64 Mario Party games at a garage sale to find out they wont work on my Wii. THIS IS BULL! I bought the games I expect to be able to play them.

The error is that "This game does not fit in the little slot for discs"

I've wanted these games for a while, now they are on top of my machine and I can't play them! I'm mad right now, I even got up early so I could play Mario Party before school.

Instead of mocking you could have been helping just me though.
  • edited October 2010
    I can't edit tags here. I'm so depressed right now.
  • edited October 2010
    I could change one of mine if you want... What tag did you want to add?
  • edited October 2010
    I want to add one about some noble cause so the mods give me back tag editing abilities.

Free Tibet, anyone?
  • edited October 2010
    ...They removed your tag editing abilities? Harsh, man.
    Also, I had no clue they would do that. And still don't get why they even would...
  • edited October 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    ...They removed your tag editing abilities? Harsh, man.
    Also, I had no clue they would do that. And still don't get why they even would...

It could be AdBlock's fault, but I like blaming authority figures.
This discussion has been closed.