The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I bought and installed both left 4 dead games to find out they wont work on my computer. THIS IS BULL! I bought the games I expect to be able to play them.

The error is that "This game does not support this type of graphics processor"

I've wanted these games for a while, now they are on my machine and I can't play them! I'm mad right now, I even got up early so I could play left 4 dead before school.

Stink. Especially when TF2 works for you, but it's an older game. keep your fingers crossed for an update. At any rate you got both games at a great price so they're there for you in the future
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, my big problem is that there is an unofficial port of these games out there that will work on my machine. But they should work on my dads computer.

I really need a job now.
  • edited October 2010
    Yes!!!!! Yes!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!! Come on!!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!
  • edited October 2010
    doodo! wrote: »

Thats what she..aw its to easy.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm done with this week, can it be the weekend now?
  • edited October 2010
    arnold-schwarzenegger-kindergarten-cop.jpg

get to da choppa!
  • edited October 2010
    Thats what she..aw its to easy.
    That's what she said?
  • edited October 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    That's what she said?

Yh I was gona do it it but mid way thought it was to easy but since it was on my mind I wrote that 2 :P.
  • edited October 2010
    My god. Fallout New Vegas has actually lived up to it's hype so far. It was described to me as "Fallout 3, only BETTER!" and it pretty much is. It's like Fallout 3 crossed with Fallout 2, I keep having fangirl moments every time I hear the desert ambiance from Fallout 2 or find Broc Flowers and Xander Roots. And they brought back the old Reputation system! And the crafting methods are so much better! And the Brotherhood of Steel are a minor faction so I don't have to play nice with them! I LOVE THIS GAME.
  • edited October 2010
    doodo! wrote: »

>lights cigarette

Thanks baby. That was the best I ever had. And the way you swung your hips all over me. Ooh-wee! I didn't even know some of those moves were possible!

When can I see you again?
  • edited October 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    My god. Fallout New Vegas has actually lived up to it's hype so far. It was described to me as "Fallout 3, only BETTER!" and it pretty much is. It's like Fallout 3 crossed with Fallout 2, I keep having fangirl moments every time I hear the desert ambiance from Fallout 2 or find Broc Flowers and Xander Roots. And they brought back the old Reputation system! And the crafting methods are so much better! And the Brotherhood of Steel are a minor faction so I don't have to play nice with them! I LOVE THIS GAME.

I feel the same way, it feels more like a direct sequel to Fallout 2 than 3 ever did.
  • edited October 2010
    >lights cigarette

Thanks baby. That was the best I ever had. And the way you swung your hips all over me. Ooh-wee! I didn't even know some of those moves were possible!

When can I see you again?

That will be our little secret...
  • edited October 2010
    Oh god damn it I hate this plot twist ;___;
  • edited October 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Oh god damn it I hate this plot twist ;___;

I have a thread for that.
  • edited October 2010
    I know, but it doesn't fit in it.
  • edited October 2010
    I know, but it doesn't fit in it.

That's what she said!
  • edited October 2010
    That's what she said!

o SNAP
  • edited October 2010
    I hate Tigger. The smug bastard just screwed me out of getting High Jump early because he suddenly went Napoleon and started stealing every panel he landed on, all the time with that stupid smile on his face.
  • edited October 2010
    Granted, but you have to admit he has his plus sides, too. The most wondering thing about Tiggers, you know, is that he's the only one. I mean, can you imagine having to deal with even two of that cheeky bastard?
  • edited October 2010
    Speaking of KHBBS's command boards, man did I get lucky on the one with Stitch. Stitch was just ONE turn away from winning, but luckily I had like 3 Stuns so I kept him there unable to move until Gantu pretty much stole his GP until he had necessary and allowed me to make a comeback XD Oh, and **** them both, all I wanted was a Sonic Blade, why did they have to steal it from me TWICE?! >=(

Also, can't...stop listening...to The World God Only Knows' OP for some reason...
  • edited October 2010
    I forgot to mention that the son of a bitch won the game after all that. We were close, and I was looping around the area to try and land on the square and steal High Jump back, and Tigger was bumped below 15000 just before he was going to cross the start panel. Then that ass clown Pooh went and landed on the square to bump the panel values by 10%, putting Tigger high enough to win again.

What's really annoying is that I had only intended to play the Hunny Pot board once for my journal requirement, but now I'm going to end up going back to it to get that damn High Jump, even though Olympus Coliseum is the only thing standing between me and Deep Space right now.

Of course, I could just stop playing the Command Board and go work on the main game, but that would be stupid.
  • edited October 2010
    Ever got that feeling you think people a listening to you, but they actually don't?

I hate when that happens. :p
  • edited October 2010
    Having my core course (art history) at York Minster today. Don't think I've ever been quite as excited for a class as I am right now.
  • edited October 2010
    Yay another 6 hours of new vegas...one day...I'm going to do what I'm supposed too and not finish all of these side quests.
  • edited October 2010
    I should've been in bed ages ago, but I stayed up over an hour later than the latest I wanted to go to bed. Was it because I was doing something even remotely productive? No, I was finishing up the Kingdom Hearts timeline I had started, including what days in 358/2 Days correspond with what events in Chain of Memories.

Now I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow today, but at least I can tell you that Sora arrived at Castle Oblivion on Day 26 and was put to sleep on Day 28...probably...
  • edited October 2010
    Actually IIRC he was there for at least over one or two weeks. Don't ask how that makes sense.
  • edited October 2010
    Yh I was gona do it it but mid way thought it was to easy but since it was on my mind I wrote that 2 :P.

Actually, that was a "That's what she said" for the "Too easy" thing.
  • edited October 2010
    There was a choir practice going on while I was at class. It was sort of hilarious to hear the epic choir in the background of a lecture on Stained Glass construction and symbology.
  • edited October 2010
    Actually IIRC he was there for at least over one or two weeks. Don't ask how that makes sense.

It doesn't work. Axel didn't leave for Castle Oblivion until after having ice cream with Roxas on Day 22. Vexen didn't set up the Replica Program at Castle Oblivion until after Day 23. On Day 24, Zexion made a Secret Report saying that Marluxia had succeeded in bringing Sora to Castle Oblivion, and on Day 26, Zexion's report questioned why Axel would kill Vexen (which happened on floor 11 out of 13). Marluxia's report on Day 27 shows that he's still alive at some point on that day, but if Sora cleared 11 floors in two days, I doubt it took him much longer to clear the last two and off Marluxia. Since Roxas passes out on Day 26 and doesn't wake up until Day 50, it's hard to say exactly when Sora reached the top of the castle, but I'd guess Day 27, putting Sora inside the castle for three days. Riku, on the other hand, arrived around the same time but was still a few basements from ground level when he detected the death of Marluxia.
  • edited October 2010
    Granted, but you have to admit he has his plus sides, too. The most wondering thing about Tiggers, you know, is that he's the only one. I mean, can you imagine having to deal with even two of that cheeky bastard?

Given how annoying he is, I tend to believe Tiggers were hunted to near extinction for the betterment of humanity.
  • edited October 2010
    It almost reaches Metal Gear complexity if it comes to story.
  • edited October 2010
    Cantatus wrote: »
    Given how annoying he is, I tend to believe Tiggers were hunted to near extinction for the betterment of humanity.

But they are bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun fun!

Anyway, I got my Paul Mcgann Autograph today, but it's about 2mm to big to fit in the frame I bought for it. I guess I'll trim it tomorrow, or maybe have a look for a slightly bigger frame (unlikely, as frames seem to be in set sizes, and always in inches still...)
  • edited October 2010
    I'm happy! I just got my midterm back after listening to all my friend's horror stories and I actually did alright! So, now I can have a guilt free Halloween!
  • edited October 2010
    I'm happy! I just got my midterm back after listening to all my friend's horror stories and I actually did alright! So, now I can have a guilt free Hallowe'en!

Congratulations!
    I'm assuming a mid-term is a sort of exam, or coursework or something?
  • edited October 2010
    I'm happy! I just got my midterm back after listening to all my friend's horror stories and I actually did alright! So, now I can have a guilt free Halloween!

Congrats! All your hard work paid off then! It's a good feeling when it does.

EDIT: Friar beat me to it! :O
  • edited October 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Congratulations!

yep, just half way through a semester.
  • edited October 2010
    I made a customer service person sigh today. After probably giving another one a headache. But I got what I needed! Yay!
  • edited October 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thanks! Yeah, a midterm is basically my university's scary word for exam. It's a bit of a confusing word though, because usually there's like two or three of them per semester.

Still happy, I've been dancing on clouds and rainbows all day!
  • edited October 2010
    i have a new avatar
This discussion has been closed.