The First Great Sam & Max Race of 2010

Comments

• edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i dont want the other four, plus i already have puzzle agent

S&M is worth the $20 alone. Besides, how can you not want KQ? That game is much richer in terms of story telling than any game TT has to offer.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 205. 3:58 - 2:32 = 1:26
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    S&M is worth the $20 alone. Besides, how can you not want KQ? That game is much richer in terms of story telling than any game TT has to offer.

i got it but the install wont work
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning Bright side of the moon.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Bright Side of the Moon. Time is 52 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting to stream Moai Better Blues.
  • edited September 2010
    OK, starting Ice Station Santa now.
  • edited September 2010
    202 done, 44 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 201 Final Time: 59 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Starting Moai now
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning Ice Station Santa.
  • edited September 2010
    46:35 Mole
    1hr 7 min able lincoln

Broadcasting right now. teehee
  • edited September 2010
    Finished with 202 Final time: 42 minutes

Ill continue tomorrow
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Ice Station Santa. Time is 1 hour, 3 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Updated. I leave for one day and you guys play like crazy.
  • edited September 2010
    Updated. I leave for one day and you guys play like crazy.

I didn't...I've been having drama around like you wouldn't beleive.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, I think you know I'm well acquainted with drama. However, other than a long day of moving very heavy and awkward objects, things have been relatively quiet.

And yet I still can't seem to stay on top of this damn race. This makes two days in a row I haven't gotten to check the forums until late at night.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, I think you know I'm well acquainted with drama. However, other than a long day of moving very heavy and awkward objects, things have been relatively quiet.

And yet I still can't seem to stay on top of this damn race. This makes two days in a row I haven't gotten to check the forums until late at night.

Yeah, and this drama could've come from a TV Show...no lie but what's important is, that I will probably finish the race sometime this week.
  • edited September 2010
    Same, I have alot on my plate these days but I will finish the race as quickly as I can.
  • edited September 2010
    Well it's time to go to Stuttgart (What? Stuttgart??!!) cause I'm gonna stream 203 momentarily.

Edit: Finished, final time 1 hour
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Done, 46 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 301 now.
  • edited September 2010
    I'll start streaming 205 now then.
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning Moai Better Blues.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 301 five minutes ago. 10:11 - 8:06 = 2:05

Wondering wtf kept me? The action that triggered Flint Paper to go into Stinkys' was so damn elusive. Turns out it's futurevision on Sam in the upper level of the ship. That took me an hour, after exhausting every dialogue option available with other characters.
  • edited September 2010
    205 finished; 58 minutes.

That's weird, I didn't see the projector and fog machine when Stinky transformed to a cake.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    205 finished; 58 minutes.

That's weird, I didn't see the projector and fog machine when Stinky transformed to a cake.

Nor did I. Hmmm...
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Moai Better Blues. Time is 48 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 203 now.
  • edited September 2010
    With six days left in the race, we have 10 entrants who not only haven't started, but who I haven't even heard from in some time. I'm a little concerned, but it happens every time.
  • edited September 2010
    With six days left in the race, we have 10 entrants who not only haven't started, but who I haven't even heard from in some time. I'm a little concerned, but it happens every time.

Spam their e-mails. Call their cell phones. And if that fails, send goons with baseball bats to their houses.
  • edited September 2010
    Done with 203 Final time: 1 hour 4 minutes

might continue today, if not tomorrow
  • edited September 2010

I've been really busy with school. Also, whenever I launch Procaster my color pallete changes to Vista Basic, and the graphics in Season 1 then become glitchy and the cursor becomes a white square. Unfortunately, with this problem, I can't stream the Telltale S&M games. Plus because of school, I don't have time to stream the Telltale S&M games. I have thus come to the conclusion that I will forfit the race. I sincerely apoligize for wasting your time Guru.

I can still stream the "Fun Run" of HTR, though.
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning Night of the Raving Dead.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Night of the Raving Dead. Time is 1:08.
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning Chariots of the Dogs.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm trying to get the other two times, but Livestream is acting seriously weird. It clumped a few consecutive streams(that included 104) into one 5 hour video, and it says one part of 106 is still being "imported".
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Chariots of the Dogs. Time is 49 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    I've been really busy with school. Also, whenever I launch Procaster my color pallete changes to Vista Basic, and the graphics in Season 1 then become glitchy and the cursor becomes a white square. Unfortunately, with this problem, I can't stream the Telltale S&M games. Plus because of school, I don't have time to stream the Telltale S&M games. I have thus come to the conclusion that I will forfit the race. I sincerely apoligize for wasting your time Guru.

I can still stream the "Fun Run" of HTR, though.

Don't worry about it, you didn't waste my time. I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to join in. I know that trying to hold the race to coincide with the release of 305 didn't really work with a lot of people's schedules. As crazy as it may be to try and cram them so close together (or for that matter, to do another race so soon), I'm going to try and hold the second Sam & Max race around the end of December, about the same time I'll be doing the second Monkey Island race. Hopefully during people's vacations and not overlapping.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.