Comments

• edited September 2010
    Okay! starting 101 in a bit over at livestream.com/doodmonkey
    Get your popcorn and get ready for some awfully clumsy play :D
  • edited September 2010
    Finished - 54 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    A new challenger appears!

I was hoping you were one of the 10 who hadn't started, though. Now I have to make a new space on my spreadsheet.
  • edited September 2010
    OK, I'm starting the Penal Zone.
  • edited September 2010
    301 finished, time was 1 hour 14 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 302 now. Will try to stream.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 302. 10:15 - 8:48 = 1:27.
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning What's New, Beelzebub?
  • edited September 2010
    Starting Chariots of the dogs now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished What's New Beelzebub? Time is 1:01
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 204 Final time: 1 hour
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 102 in a bit then maybe running into 103. I've not actually played 103 before so a small amount of viewer assistance might help ;) http://www.livestream.com/doodmonkey
  • edited September 2010
    102 - 53 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 303 now.
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning the Penal Zone.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 203 now, hopefully getting the two missing times tonight.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished 303. 10:34 - 9:13 = 1:21
  • edited September 2010
    Finished the Penal Zone. Time is 1:18.
  • edited September 2010
    203: 2 hours and 20 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    103 in a bit, not played it before. My race is going badly...
    Please come and watch/help at http://www.livestream.com/doodmonkey :)
  • edited September 2010
    103 done in 59 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 304 now. Will attempt to stream (probably with no success).
  • edited September 2010
    Starting 205 now
  • edited September 2010
    Finished. 9:05 - 7:26 = 1:39.

Wonder how I managed to take so long? The song combination at the end (pre showdown) took me ages.
  • edited September 2010
    205 Done. Final Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
  • edited September 2010
    Beginning The Tomb of Sammunmak.
  • edited September 2010
    Seeing as it'll come up soon and no one still had dibsed it, I'd do 103 as well for the fun runs if I may.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished the Tomb of Sammun-mak. Time is 1:18.
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, people! The end of the race is on the horizon, and as Ribs pointed out, we need more fun runners. I'm opening it up for people to sign on for a second game. Since Ribs took 103 and I've snagged 201, we still need volunteers to run Situation: Comedy and Moai Better Blues.

Also regarding the fun runs, I still need stream addresses for Ribs, lombre, StrongBrush and Ringmaster. I know Ringmaster's has been posted a billion times by now probably, but I hadn't realized it wasn't in the OP, so if I could just get that one more time, that'd be great.

If at all possible, I'd also like it if everyone doing the fun runs could check in and confirm that they're still around. I know some people jumped on for them and I haven't heard from them since.

And lastly, Seibert, I need to know if you ever managed to get streaming working. If not then I'm going to have to give Sammun-Mak to someone else (in which case, dibs and y'all can have 201 back).

I'll be adding standings to the OP soon, so keep an eye out for that.
  • edited September 2010
    And lastly, Seibert, I need to know if you ever managed to get streaming working. If not then I'm going to have to give Sammun-Mak to someone else (in which case, dibs and y'all can have 201 back).

it was good months ago (but weirdly stops between streams)
  • edited September 2010
    Well, I know you had quite a few problems, so it's probably a good idea to check it again just in case. If we need to help you get it fixed, it's better to know now than when it's time to stream 302.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, I know you had quite a few problems, so it's probably a good idea to check it again just in case. If we need to help you get it fixed, it's better to know now than when it's time to stream 302.

my procaster stops during the stream
  • edited September 2010
    I'd love to do a fun run but

1) Procaster doesn't like my on-board sound

2) more often than not the Procaster can't connect at the one time I want it to - when i start recording (so the vid doesn't get uploaded)

3) I'm so busy I can only manage up to 2 episodes a day (this includes weekends). I still have 305 and my 4 do-overs to get out of the way by the time Guru/IcedHope call time.
  • edited September 2010
    I've been slacking. Sorry about that but, you know, busy busy.
    Starting to Stream 302 now though.

EDIT: Tomb of Sammun-Mak done, 1 hour 14 min
  • edited September 2010
    Hey, GuruGuru, I'm still here. I can stream, but the sound seems a bit off. It is clear, but there is some sort of buzzing noise. I'll see if I can change that.

Edit: It's working fine now.
  • edited September 2010
    tbm, your problem was with feedback, wasn't it? Are you sure that Procaster wasn't using a microphone as input? When I was testing it for the first time and trying to get the audio right, I was getting feedback because my desktop's microphone was picking up the sound out of my laptop's speakers. If you're using the "speakers audio" setting as input, you should know that it's not broadcasting what's coming out of your speakers.
  • edited September 2010
    Any chance I could have the Moai Better Blues fun-run? I actually quite like that episode. I can understand if the race participants get to go first, but if *no one* wants it... I was so disappointed when I had to drop out of the race, but I should be able to manage one single episode.
  • edited September 2010
    It's yours.
  • edited September 2010
    104 done in 1:45
Sign in to comment in this discussion.