Episode 202 - Moai Better Blues - Available Now!!

15678911»

Comments

• edited January 2008
    Yup! Now we have photos of all four shirts so far found in the game. I hope that's all of them.
  • edited January 2008
    We do? I still haven't seen the Max flaming skull or the Ted shirt.
  • edited January 2008
    tobar wrote: »
    We do? I still haven't seen the Max flaming skull or the Ted shirt.
    Was that shirt reported to be found? Ted's shirt was the last post on the previous page.
  • edited January 2008
    speaking of hidden things.. i found this while using debug mode... if you go to a location before the street, the intro will not play, and you can see all the junk that gets sucked into the triangle... you can also click the one way sign... for a deleted line...

id5eza.jpg
  • edited February 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    speaking of hidden things.. i found this while using debug mode... if you go to a location before the street, the intro will not play, and you can see all the junk that gets sucked into the triangle... you can also click the one way sign... for a deleted line...

I think I've heard Sam say that before, possibly in 201.
  • edited February 2008
    Meant the Max Crossbones shirt. I thought someone said that one of the shirts was Hoagie's from Day of the Tentacle. I dunno my brain's pretty scrambled right now. =P
  • edited February 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    [\QUOTE]
    You can also see a deleted line in 101 by using debug mode to go to the outside of Brady's lair after losing Max but before assembling the helmet, and try to go in.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.