The "whatever's on your mind" thread 1.3

1404142434446»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    Need some advice. Have some backlogged anime and tryin' ta decide what ta watch next:
    Hetalia Axis Powers
    Princess Jellyfish
    Black Blood Brothers
    Junjou Romantica
    Comipa Revolution
    Deadman Wonderland (already seen)
    Gunslinger Girl
    K-ON!
    Digimon season 1
    Blassreiter
    Kanon
    Welcome To The N-H-K
    Shuffle!
    Witchblade
    Pumpkin Scissors
    Burst Angel
    Gilgamesh
    Negima
    Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
    Air Gear
    Blue Gender
    BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo
    Bleach Season 1
    Inuyasha Season 1
    Gantz
    Doomed Megalopolis

These are the only ones. Now watch Space Brothers instead. Dashing's recommendation is great too.
  • edited August 2013
    2013 pages. Welp.
  • edited August 2013
    After this page it becomes the future. Until it is the present then it's the past.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    2013 pages. Welp.
    One more and there will be more pages in this thread than there are years so far in the Common Era of the Gregorian calendar.

I doubt this thread will ever get to the amount of years the Earth has been around so far including the years before the Common Era, but you never know. :p
  • edited August 2013
    These are the only ones.
    I would have also recommended Gantz, but leaned far more on the side of reading the manga rather than watching the anime.
  • edited August 2013
    Jennifer wrote: »
    One more and there will be more pages in this thread than there are years so far in the Common Era of the Gregorian calendar.

I doubt this thread will ever get to the amount of years the Earth has been around so far including the years before the Common Era, but you never know. :p

well once the forum is transferred over to the new one it will all change again.
  • edited August 2013
    I would have also recommended Gantz, but leaned far more on the side of reading the manga rather than watching the anime.

No. No. Screw that. That's like recommending the Berserk anime over the manga. YOU DON'T DO IT. If you want to read a manga that is traced from 3D models, then Gantz is for you, I guess.

Oh snap. I didn't realize Gilgamesh was on his/her list. That's not too bad.
  • edited August 2013
    1ghNE.jpeg
    That is all.
  • edited August 2013
    The lack of Yakitate Japan disturbs me, but I assume bread-related anime isn't everyone's cup of tea.
  • edited August 2013
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    The lack of Yakitate Japan disturbs me, but I assume bread-related anime isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Anyone who hates it is toast.
  • edited August 2013
    All this Japan talk makes me want to read Death Note again.
  • edited August 2013
    After this page it becomes the future. Until it is the present then it's the past.

And ... when will then be now?
  • edited August 2013

Been meanin' ta ask. There's a RatherDashing on FA that I know. Are ya him?
  • edited August 2013
    keep-calm-cuz-a-change-is-coming.png
  • edited August 2013
    Been meanin' ta ask. There's a RatherDashing on FA that I know. Are ya him?
    Since I don't know what FA is, my guess is no. Then again, I'm bad with acronyms.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Iryon wrote: »

No one picking up on that? No one? All right.
    Iryon wrote: »

spaceballs.jpg
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Keep Calm Cuz A Change Is Coming
    doctor-who-peter-capaldi.png
  • edited August 2013
    keep-calm-cuz-a-change-is-coming.png

Jlu.jpg

I'm ready.
  • edited August 2013
    None of you are at all calming. Where's my "Don't Panic" button?
  • edited August 2013
    tumblr_moxmzqOAku1su70r5o1_500.gif

Well, I've just gone and wasted another evening. I've got shit to do and yet I've just at in front of my PC and done jack shit. Fan-fucking-tastic.
  • edited August 2013
    It's been a while since I've done something truly bastard crazy, hasn't it. :)

Well.....

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif
  • edited August 2013
    Since I don't know what FA is, my guess is no. Then again, I'm bad with acronyms.

FurAffinity
  • edited August 2013
    FurAffinity
    FUCK NO.

...I mean, no, I do not happen to be a member of either that community or that particular subculture in general.
  • edited August 2013
    FUCK NO.

...I mean, no, I do not happen to be a member of either that community or that particular subculture in general.

I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I was waiting for you to admit you were there with a big smile on my face.

You have disappointed me greatly.
  • edited August 2013
    Well, I've just gone and wasted another evening. I've got shit to do and yet I've just at in front of my PC and done jack shit. Fan-fucking-tastic.

If you didn't waste a perfectly good evening listening to Car Talk then you're doing it wrong.
  • edited August 2013
    Gastritis sucks.
  • edited August 2013
  • edited October 2015
    Well, 2014 pages seems like a good point to cut this thing off for no immediately apparent reason. It's got "214" in it and everything. Please see The "whatever's on your mind" thread 2.0 for all your further inanity needs.
This discussion has been closed.