What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Yeah i'm back now. Is the attack still going on?

Zyphon posted: »

I just wrote Molly's part in briefly rather than waiting for Martin. Just for the record, it's okay to do stuff like that most of the time.

• Yeah, some random Ben-like character who maybe ends up killing someone in their sleep or something, that'd be awesome! Of course, it's ultimately up to Randomz.

Twistee posted: »

Lol I definitely think he should be a Villain. He'd be original too and not the typical "Psychotic Community Leader" type guy.

• Maybe a few stragglers if you like to finish it up.

Yeah i'm back now. Is the attack still going on?

• Thank you :)

Accepted.

• edited February 2014

Sorry about the asswholes. -.- never knew that, thanks for the correction.

Yeah, that's how I want him to be, a villain. Maybe he could join the group, and secretly murderer while everyone else is in their sleep?

...It's Assholes, not Asswholes. Whole means a complete thing, hole is... Well, a hole. Sorry, but you did it in the other fan-fic as well,

• edited February 2014

Michael
    Michael said nothing as he listened to the boys talking to each other. They were now 3 minutes into the forest and darkness was setting in. Maybe I shouldn't have offered them this he thought to himself. But he was basically at gunpoint so he kept on walking. There was a little sign at the end of the trail that said Greymist Cottages. "Well guys this is it" Michael said and they walked into the square. There was one cabin at the end of the gravel trail and 3 cabins on the left and 3 on the right side. Seven cabins in all. There was a little stream behind the one at the end, Michael pointed at it "That's mine. If you stay you can sleep in the other 6 cabins. There's food, clean water, and two beds provided in each cabin."

• Trevor

Trevor eagerly shakes Michael's hand thanking him. "Thank you!" He runs up into one of the cabins, but he later goes back to Michael concerned.

"Wait, I thought you said you had another person with you. where is the person. This better not be an ambush!"

Trevor than holds up his gun, and repeats. "where is your friend!?".

• Michael

"Oh shit! He should be here. I told him to stay but maybe he went off to go look for me? Its not a trap I swear!" Michael said scared that his life could be over in a matter of seconds.

• edited February 2014

~Frankie~

Frankie Abrams was doing her best to avoid confrontation. She had stuck to the roads, finding them safer than forests. She had large amount of supplies in her bag, including medicine and a kitchen knife she grabbed before herself and her husband and son left their house after the neighbours had began eating their dog. Jim and Oscar were dead, in the space of five hours. Frankie had gotten sick on a number of occasions. She needed to find Zara. She must be alive, she must be. Even though her family were almost dead she hadn't cried. She was strong, and she had to stay that way, especially when being in a situation like this.

She heard noises nearby and while it was probably the wind she wasn't taking any chances. As she turned the corner she saw it. At least a dozen dead bodies over the road and figures in the distance. Frankie took a deep breath, clutched her knife and began moving towards them.

I hope this is okay. If you want her to appear later I'll scrap this.

• Yes, that'd be a great idea. Maybe he can come across the camp while Trevor and the rest are away? Try and earn their trust?

Sorry about the asswholes. -.- never knew that, thanks for the correction. Yeah, that's how I want him to be, a villain. Maybe he could join the group, and secretly murderer while everyone else is in their sleep?

• Yeah, it's fine.

Glinda posted: »

~Frankie~ Frankie Abrams was doing her best to avoid confrontation. She had stuck to the roads, finding them safer than forests. She had la

• You need to put a spoiler tag on that!

Sorry about the asswholes. -.- never knew that, thanks for the correction. Yeah, that's how I want him to be, a villain. Maybe he could join the group, and secretly murderer while everyone else is in their sleep?

• Daniel

Daniel got between Michael and Trevor. "Back off Trevor, I mean, how much of a hypocrite can you be? You yell at us for not trusting him then you stick a gun in his face? The hell is wrong with you?"

• edited February 2014

Ignore this post.

• edited February 2014

Michael and Trevor. I swear if someone makes a person named Franklin were going to become Grand Theft Zombo.

Daniel Daniel got between Michael and Trevor. "Back off Trevor, I mean, how much of a hypocrite can you be? You yell at us for not trusting him then you stick a gun in his face? The hell is wrong with you?"

• ...There's another character named Frankie, is that close enough?

Michael and Trevor. I swear if someone makes a person named Franklin were going to become Grand Theft Zombo.

• Trevor

"Daniel, you back out of this. I want you, Larry and Anton to go and search each and one of these cabins, even Michael's cabin. Scavenge for anything you can find. Try to find Michael's friend aswell. If we can make sure that Michael is innocent, than we will stay the night. For all we know Michael could be part of the bandits. If we find evidence that he is, we will tie him up and keep him for hostage."

Trevor points his gun at Daniel. "now go on!"

• Eric

"You and your group way crossed the line... that's why I crossed your neck." Eric says to the now zombified head of Brittany. "Me and you are going to get to know each other a little bit more..."

By the time the night had fallen, Eric decides he's going to do some "Catching up" on his old group. He tracks them down, and finds the 7 people sleeping on the ground. Eric looks at his bag, "You ready? Now it's time to eat." Eric pulls the head out of his bag and holds it by her hair.

"I've never liked you.. You treated me like i was 4 years old.." Eric says, hovering over his old leader. He slowly puts the walkers head on top of the man, and it bites his face, his nose came off, and he screams, alarming the other members. "Shit!" Eric says as he runs, tried to navigate through the dark.

• Well, my Character's brother is named Franklin, but he's dead. But I can't believe I'm just now noticing the names of those 2 lol.

• edited February 2014

Ivy
    The walker attack was almost over, but once last walker pounced on Molly and the others were busy... Ivy knew she had to do something quickly, or the girl who saved her would be gone. Ivy ran up to the walker and grabbed a rock, then screamed "GET OFF OF HER, MONSTER" before smashing the walker in the side of the head with the rock. She was crying, from the sight of blood and the sound of the walker, but she knew she couldn't let Molly turn into one of them... She kept smashing, and smashing and didn't stop until the walkers head was little more than mush. "Good job kid, Molly replied, then smiled after seeing that no walkers remained. Ivy pointed out the person coming down the road to their camp, and Molly unholstered Hilda.

• Larry

"Trevor, now come on, it's not a big deal, this man seems trustworthy." Larry begins to think. "Here I have an idea, why don't two of us leave and go get the others, and two of us stay here and investigate.

• edited February 2014

~Frankie~

They were people! She hadn't been so happy to see people in her entire life. She put her hands up. "I'm friendly" She said while moving closer to the alarmed looking people. "I'm not going to hurt you". Frankie prayed they would be understanding. She needed people, she couldn't keep going on by herself

• This is a whole new level of evil... I like it!

Eric "You and your group way crossed the line... that's why I crossed your neck." Eric says to the now zombified head of Brittany. "Me and

• Ignore my post then, once more, your's is better.

Ivy The walker attack was almost over, but once last walker pounced on Molly and the others were busy... Ivy knew she had to do something qui

• edited February 2014

Daniel

Daniel ignored Larry, and decided it was time to put this smug piece of shit in his place. "Fuck you Trevor. This man took a risk trusting us. Least we could do is return the favor. We'll all go to look for his friend, and then after that, we can stay here for the night. I'll go back in the morning to get everyone else." He got closer to Trevor, his hand now on the hilt of his machete. "Unless you've got a problem with that?"

• edited February 2014

oopss lol sorry bout that.

• No, my ending was different but I edited it so that it fit in with yours. Make it so that my post happens slightly before yours, and by the end they're at the same time.

Ignore my post then, once more, your's is better.

• It's fine.

oopss lol sorry bout that.

• edited February 2014

Trevor

"Trevor now showing his emotion, showing that he is slightly scared. To be fair Trevor is only acting tough to hid away his fear, and now he is starting to show it. "I dont have a problem with it. We can all get our sleep and than whatever you do in the morning is up to you. You can get the others but dont assure that you will find them alive. They are helpless without me with the group, but no one is stopping you buddy!"

• Molly

"Why should we trust you? Also, how would you hurt us, if you didn't notice, we outnumber you 4 to 1, 5 if you count the little girl." Molly didn't even lower Hilda, despite Kieran turning out okay, she wasn't keen to allow new people in the group.

Ivy

"Molly be nice! She's just an old lady... she's not a walker..." Ivy always saw the good in everyone, and hated how rash Molly was in trying to reject new people. "I think we should let her talk."

• Sorry for posting at the same time as you, Zyphon. I guess you can make this ahead of yours? I think it makes sense that way..

Trevor "Trevor now showing his emotion, showing that he is slightly scared. To be fair Trevor is only acting tough to hid away his fear, an

• Eh... you'll have to edit your post. Frankie is at the camp with Liz, Molly and the others. Also, look up at my post.

Trevor "Trevor now showing his emotion, showing that he is slightly scared. To be fair Trevor is only acting tough to hid away his fear, an

• Still the problem of Frankie isn't there... can you perhaps just edit it?

Sorry for posting at the same time as you, Zyphon. I guess you can make this ahead of yours? I think it makes sense that way..

• Dammit, I keep ruining your posts. Sorry I take so long to write.

Ignore this post.

• oh i thought frankie came with us. my bad. I will edit my post answering yours.

Eh... you'll have to edit your post. Frankie is at the camp with Liz, Molly and the others. Also, look up at my post.

• Elizabeth

"Not everyone's going to be like the bandits, Molly," Liz said, glad that the girl agreed with her.

• Okay, I guess we can take a break with the Michael story once the problem with Daniel and Trevor is sorted out.

Brb Lunch.

• Larry

"Trevor dammit! You know I hate arguing with people! I've always tried to be on your side, and what have you ever done for me?! Absolutely shit! I'm really mad now! You aren't going to do anything, to anybody! I don't even think you know how to be nice do you? I'm really pissed off, just stop talking, and stop causing shit! We were this close to staying in these cabins but nope, you had to come out here and start all this! Just stop talking!" Larry yells, getting very aggravated.

• Molly

"How the hell would you know that? Why don't you ask Ana about this topic? I'm suuure she'd be so happy about letting new people in after what happened in our last encounter with new people, Liz."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.