What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Good character, accepted. Though, I'd like to point out that people can still join after we've started.

Lingvort posted: »

Might throw a bit here, tell me if I am late/you have enough and in that case I will GTFO. Anton Kirby, nicknamed "Ant", in his early 20s,

• Trevor Ross: A canadian college athlete. Who moved to Georgia to try his luck to make it into basketball. A cocky, and Arrogant guy, Who uses his attitude to hide away the fact that he is actually scared of the apocalypse. Trevor is the person who just wants to get over with things. When fighting Zombies he usually uses a gun. He shoots, and than uses his athletism to run away, such as his speed.

Trevor is a main Character who hopes that the apocalypse gets done soon so he can carry on with his basketball life. His Parents status is unknown since they are in Canada, and his brother died in the early days of the apocalypse, but not from zombies but by cancer.

• Ha, funny.

But seriously, are you going to post a character?

Kenny Mc. Mustache: A likable, but nevertheless flawed man, Kenny acts as the de-facto leader of the group, and is a sharp, hard-working man who likes to take action and make things happen.

• That's very preferable to it being not seperate. I'd just like to see if Cultist is okay with me using this character, since it's pretty similar to the one I made in his fanfic.

Zyphon posted: »

If I were to accept this character(which I most certainly will), I'd like to point out that I want this to be separate from the other fan-fic, okay?

• It's not really the community, it's the horrendous forum system we have to use. Thumbs down? Is this facebook? Facebook doesn't even have that option. I've never understood anyone who created a forum and didn't use the best hosting services like Proboards. Mind boggling.

Yes i agree, i put hard work and thoughts into this character and some trolls are downvoting me for it. What has this community become?

• Thanks but no thanks, i'm already working on a Fanfic at the moment and i don't have the time to interact in both.

Sorry for wasting your time!

Ha, funny. But seriously, are you going to post a character?

• Thanks, looking forward to it. Reminds me alot of roleplaying I used to do.

Ha, very original character. Accepted.

• I love the fact how one second after you posted this somebody already gave you a Downvote:D

It's not really the community, it's the horrendous forum system we have to use. Thumbs down? Is this facebook? Facebook doesn't even have that

• Right, I think we've got enoguh people. You can still join once we start, I'd just like to point that out.

Now, my idea of how to start, feel free to throw your own out there in reply to this post, is that most of the characters are all part of a group that was living in the Motor Inn shortly after Lee's group left. Eventually, they are driven out by bandits, same as Lee's group, and go on the road trying to survive.

The leader, a character(possibly) named Jack Galvin would have died in the attack, so there'd be no clear leader of the group at the moment. Also, as two cross over characters, we could have Molly and Ana Correa(her baby would've died in the attack) as part of the group. They'd have met each other as Molly left Savannah, and eventually, they'd meet the group at the Motor Inn, that is, until our story starts, and they're forced to leave.

So, what does everyone think of this starting point?

• Thumbs down is disgraceful forum says to respect everyone's opinion so why can downvote them so ironic and i agree really doesn't help debate or encourage people to comment there's no positve

It's not really the community, it's the horrendous forum system we have to use. Thumbs down? Is this facebook? Facebook doesn't even have that

• Both my characters would be in this group, if indeed this is how we start the story.

Right, I think we've got enoguh people. You can still join once we start, I'd just like to point that out. Now, my idea of how to start, fe

• my Andy St John expression Suits us just fine!

Both my characters would be in this group, if indeed this is how we start the story.

• Prologue? I'm not sure :p

Again, accepted, though, would it be a separate storyline?

• Okay, it was pretty funny though.

Thanks but no thanks, i'm already working on a Fanfic at the moment and i don't have the time to interact in both. Sorry for wasting your time!

• I'm not sure I understand...

my Andy St John expression Suits us just fine!

• Accepted.

Trevor Ross: A canadian college athlete. Who moved to Georgia to try his luck to make it into basketball. A cocky, and Arrogant guy, Who uses

• Eh, maybe keep him around and then after the end of the first "Episode", we can do a short prologue with that character and a few others.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Prologue? I'm not sure

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited February 2014

What I don't understand is why people make such a big deal out of it, Its obvious that the people who go around disliking everything throug the forum are a bunch of dumbasses that just want your attention and expect a reaction from you, Once they were following me around too and when they noticed I didn't even talk about it they moved on to someone else and now they ignore me, Btw its a guy with two accounts if you wanted to know

Really annoyed to see all the thumbs down on the character creations. Everyone's so far is really good so people seeing this don't worry, post your character and ignore the horrible forum system of "thumbs up/down".

• edited February 2014

It's from episode 2, if you chose "This is a brilliant set up", Andy responds with that phrase.

I'm not sure I understand...

• Okay, well since it's a different version of the same character, accepted.

That's very preferable to it being not seperate. I'd just like to see if Cultist is okay with me using this character, since it's pretty similar to the one I made in his fanfic.

• Very true. We could probably count how many active people there are on this forum on our hands :\

Mainly it's a lack of members. We've only got 5-6 active people on the site, which sucks.

• Thank youuu. This one is more cowardly. :)

Okay, well since it's a different version of the same character, accepted.

• Oh, I didn't remember that. And i'm the guy who has 150+ hours on Season 1. you think I'd be able to remember some quotes.

It's from episode 2, if you chose "This is a brilliant set up", Andy responds with that phrase.

• Charles Denley? Family related prologue? Idk just pinballing ideas :p

Eh, maybe keep him around and then after the end of the first "Episode", we can do a short prologue with that character and a few others.

• I'm gonna use him, since i've altered him to be more cowardly and less of a fighter. He's also slightly older and better at climbing. The other Aaron also didn't get as much of a back story in the other fanfic. If you really dislike me using him, I can change him a bit.

So this is our Aaron?

• edited February 2014

I don't know, unless you really want him to be around at the beginning of the story, I say save him maybe for the start of Episode 2.

Also, the reason for doing episodes is because at the end of each one we could maybe have a small jump forward or something, and then I'd do a summary. So for people who wanted to join after we finished the first episode, they wouldn't have to read the whole thing. I also might eventually do a short compilation of all the characters on the front post just to keep them all organized. A lot more people joined than I thought would.

Charles Denley? Family related prologue? Idk just pinballing ideas

• Also, this does tie in with the name of the Fan-Fic, or maybe it'll just be the name of the first episode. What Comes After (I realize the comics have already used it, but it DOES fit if we go with this start).

Also... Can more people say if they like this start?

Right, I think we've got enoguh people. You can still join once we start, I'd just like to point that out. Now, my idea of how to start, fe

• RenameTheGame

ThisIsOurForumNow

SaltLick305 posted: »

What I don't understand is why people make such a big deal out of it, Its obvious that the people who go around disliking everything throug th

• edited February 2014

Edit: Changing back to Aaron. It works better. Sorry for confusion.

Okay, well since it's a different version of the same character, accepted.

• I'm going to be honest. This is the first time I have participated in one of these, I'm a bit shaky on how it works... but I'm excited.

I don't know, unless you really want him to be around at the beginning of the story, I say save him maybe for the start of Episode 2. Also,

• Exactly, the downvoters just want attention, they enjoy it when people call them out.

What I don't understand is why people make such a big deal out of it, Its obvious that the people who go around disliking everything throug th

• Oh, it's alright. I'm chill with this different Aaron.

Yeah. This obviously isn't in the same universe as our fanfic (if it is i'll change my character) and I really like Aaron's character. I've ch

• ForumRevolution

WeWantDownvotes

FuckTheTrolls

RenameTheGame ThisIsOurForumNow

• It's pretty fun in the other fanfics so I assume it will be just as fun in one with your own character. Being nervous only makes your writing weirder, so try to focus on the excitement :P

I'm going to be honest. This is the first time I have participated in one of these, I'm a bit shaky on how it works... but I'm excited.

• No he was visiting cousins in Asia and just got off the plane and is at the airport I guess.

Wait, so would this character's story be in Asia?

• I was talking about my site, this one has loads of active people.

Very true. We could probably count how many active people there are on this forum on our hands

• edited February 2014

WeWantDownvotes?

ForumRevolution WeWantDownvotes FuckTheTrolls

• I kind of like this idea, goes along with the Aaron/my Tales from TWD fanfic differences. Who knows, maybe we have a TV/Comic difference? :)

Also, this does tie in with the name of the Fan-Fic, or maybe it'll just be the name of the first episode. What Comes After (I realize the com

• I like the idea of them finding the motor inn, but I'd like to see them in it before pushed out.

Also, this does tie in with the name of the Fan-Fic, or maybe it'll just be the name of the first episode. What Comes After (I realize the com

• We could do that, push What Comes After to being Episode 2 and have Episode 1 being them deal with the bandits. But first, let's see how many people like that idea.

I like the idea of them finding the motor inn, but I'd like to see them in it before pushed out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.