What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Michael.

Just for clarification, is this directed at Anton?

• Michael

"I'm not here to hurt you. Can you just put down the gun? I can't help you if your going to kill me."

• Accepted, so you're near Atlanta? That's a ways away from where everyone else is.

TWD_25 posted: »

Trina Yu, 14 years old Chinese/American 9th grade girl& excelled in school and track at her school, her father was viciously murdered when

• Directed at the 4 guys. But Daniel responded first so I'm speaking to him.

Zyphon posted: »

Michael.

• What RV?

Just a thought, Daniel and the group could trust Micheal, go get the rest, and stay at the cabin before finding the RV.

• No Michael.

Just for clarification, is this directed at Anton?

• The RV from Long Road Ahead, that's the road they're on. Yeah for tie ins.

What RV?

• edited February 2014

"We won't kill you." Larry says enthusiastically. He looks back at Daniel motioning for him to put the gun down. Larry then turns back at the new man. "I'm not entirely sure our group wants to join you, I think we would be better off on our own. Do you have any vehicles." Larry looks back at his group, regretting what he has just said. "Of course I can't speak for my group on my own, what do you guys think?"

• Daniel

Daniel lowered the gun, but didn't holster it. "I'm not going to use it unless you give me a reason to, now, can you answer my questions?"

Michael "I'm not here to hurt you. Can you just put down the gun? I can't help you if your going to kill me."

• edited February 2014

Anton

After Daniel pointed his gun at the stranger, Anton got his only weapon, hatchet, ready. "Just shoot him and be done with it!",he thought, better safe than sorry. "Don't come any closer!", Anton said. The last strangers they met attacked them, forcing them to flee. This one won't have such chance. Strangers are up to no good.

• So we are assuming Lilly was ditched? I brought her but okay.

The RV from Long Road Ahead, that's the road they're on. Yeah for tie ins.

• Aren't the others in Macon?

Accepted, so you're near Atlanta? That's a ways away from where everyone else is.

• Yeah, I'm going to go with whatever fits the story. So far, the only choices that matter are than Carley died, and Lilly was left. It won't be anyone's choices, just what works best.

So we are assuming Lilly was ditched? I brought her but okay.

• edited February 2014

Trevor

Trevor nudges Anton. "Woah, What did I say about strangers, he might have a place. Now drop that Hatchet!"

Lingvort posted: »

Anton After Daniel pointed his gun at the stranger, Anton got his only weapon, hatchet, ready. "Just shoot him and be done with it!",he tho

• Yes, and you're in Atlanta. And so far, they're not going to Atlanta.

Aren't the others in Macon?

• Michael (?) He will remember he was threatened.

"Calm down! I hear you need shelter. Am I right? Me and my friend have a place you can stay. We have clean water and some food, but we have cabins where you can stay in at least until you want to leave."

• edited February 2014

Kieran

I followed the forest tracks. The mud exposed all footsteps. Eventually, the mud ended.

I looked to my right, maybe they just followed the road?

I kept walking on the side of the road, I looked to my right. A dead body. How nice....

I looked left. crap I thought.

Then I realized it was a safe group of 4 females. One of them was a little girl.

"Excuse me? I...uhhh im safe. Im just looking for good people" I shouted.

They all looked at me. I put my hands up.

• edited February 2014

Daniel

Daniel decided to fully holster his gun after what Larry said, but didn't move his hand very far. "Calm down Anton, let him talk." Daniel turned back to the other man, "How do we know we can trust you?"

• Anton

"I don't trust strangers, pal", Anton replied. "We can't trust some random folks who we met along the road. It's stupid, and fucking dangerous!"

Trevor Trevor nudges Anton. "Woah, What did I say about strangers, he might have a place. Now drop that Hatchet!"

• Anton

"Fine, but it's on your head".

Daniel Daniel decided to fully holster his gun after what Larry said, but didn't move his hand very far. "Calm down Anton, let him talk." Daniel turned back to the other man, "How do we know we can trust you?"

• Trevor

Trevor looks back at the guys, "I told you idiots before to be nice to strangers, you almost blew it for us. And you guys said i couldnt be in charge. From now on try to listen to me!".

Michael (?) He will remember he was threatened. "Calm down! I hear you need shelter. Am I right? Me and my friend have a place you can stay

• I'll let Martin_The Brit reply, just wait a second.

Kieran I followed the forest tracks. The mud exposed all footsteps. Eventually, the mud ended. I looked to my right, maybe they just fol

• Ivy
    Molly was getting annoyed with the other girl called Elizabeth... "Aaron can take care of himself Liz. I'm back early because we found this poor little girl alone." Molly said, not appreciating Elizabeth's interrogation.
    "They found me in an attic after my parents... Died... Protecting me..." Ivy teared up and Molly put her arm around her, "It'll be okay Ivy..."

"Wait, you came back without Aaron?!? He's 14! I don't want TWO kids to die today, Molly! He's not a great fighter, what if he gets overwhelmed?!?!?" Ana stood up and yelled at Molly. Molly responded with...

Note - Molly and Ana are owned by anyone, hence why I left it to be continued that way.

• I have a couple of questions. The first couple of pages were kind of difficult to follow.

A. What time is this taking place?

B. Is this that group that had just landed off of the plane? Or is it a different group? I'm just really confused.

• I can change the area than it doesn't matter

Yes, and you're in Atlanta. And so far, they're not going to Atlanta.

• Michael

"There is a place call Greymist Cottages. People who stayed there had left all their food and stuff to find their families. It is in the forest and we can fit up to 12 people!We have had no walker or human problems! We really need company and don't worry we won't harm you in any way!"

• edited February 2014

Elizabeth

Before Molly could say anything, someone yelled out, "Excuse me? I...uhhh im safe. I'm just looking for good people"

"Who are you?" Molly asked, ignoring Anna for the moment.

• I didn't see this. I'll reply and make this after what Ana said.

Kieran I followed the forest tracks. The mud exposed all footsteps. Eventually, the mud ended. I looked to my right, maybe they just fol

• Trevor

"Well you better start trusting people, before I get tired of your shit and make you walk off on your own!"

Lingvort posted: »

Anton "I don't trust strangers, pal", Anton replied. "We can't trust some random folks who we met along the road. It's stupid, and fucking dangerous!"

• Daniel

He was still skeptical. "That's nice and all, but it doesn't answer my question, how can we trust you?"

• I'm the only one who was on a plane. The rest of the group formed at the motor inn. They were attacked by bandits and their leader Jack was killed in the raid along with Anna Correa's baby.

I have a couple of questions. The first couple of pages were kind of difficult to follow. A. What time is this taking place? B. Is this that group that had just landed off of the plane? Or is it a different group? I'm just really confused.

• edited February 2014

This takes place shortly after Season 1. The whole thing with the plane never happened, it was something we were considering. Daniel was the only one on the plane. Basically, a lot of the characters were in a group in the Motor Inn, and two days ago were driven out by the remainder of the Save Lots bandits.

I have a couple of questions. The first couple of pages were kind of difficult to follow. A. What time is this taking place? B. Is this that group that had just landed off of the plane? Or is it a different group? I'm just really confused.

• Anton

"You're just trying to lure us somewhere, I know it! Maybe you're some some gang of cannibals, and you're trying to get us there to kill and eat us" Anton almost started yelling but quickly toned down, not wanting to attract attention.

Michael "There is a place call Greymist Cottages. People who stayed there had left all their food and stuff to find their families. It is i

• Larry

"Guys, I just really don't want anybody to die, why don't we take a vote on how we do this? I vote, leave him." Larry says.

Michael "There is a place call Greymist Cottages. People who stayed there had left all their food and stuff to find their families. It is i

• It's fine I suppose.

I can change the area than it doesn't matter

• Molly was about to reply, but was cut off by a man approaching. She quickly ran at him, pulling out Hilda and preparing to impale his head. Just before she made the deadly blow, Ivy screamed "NO!" in a high pitched voice. Molly got off of the mysterious man, not wanting to upset the morally heroic young Ivy. "Who are you?" Asked Ivy, the young girl.

• Michael

I'm sorry but you have to believe me. Come look for yourselves its not far off from here. You don't have to trust me anyway. You can walk away from this, its not my survival anyway."

• Kieran

"My name is Kieran. Im sorry if I scared you. I've just been on my own for so long, im 17. I just want to find a nice group" Kieran replies.

• edited February 2014

Trevor

Trevor pushes Daniel aside and walks over to Michael. "Forget about them, Im coming! Im the so called leader around here and I am the one you should be talking to, Michael. And I speak for my group here and we are tired. And if you can provide us rest, we are in!"

Daniel He was still skeptical. "That's nice and all, but it doesn't answer my question, how can we trust you?"

• Let's have the two posts above me take place after what Daniel says below. Please, in future, don't use replies unless it's a mistake.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.