What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited February 2014

I am in the group aswell. My character is Trevor.

Zyphon posted: »

I'd like to get a quick count of who's in the group. So far, there's Daniel and Elizabeth(my characters), Anna, Molly (the crossover character

• Right, i'll just edit the post above as more people confirm whether they are in the group or not.

I am in the group aswell. My character is Trevor.

• Bruce is not yet in the group. You find me later :)

I'd like to get a quick count of who's in the group. So far, there's Daniel and Elizabeth(my characters), Anna, Molly (the crossover character

• I'm going to get started on that list of characters now. A lot more people joined than I had previously anticipated.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Bruce is not yet in the group. You find me later

• Anton

"They almost got us. We got careless. We got careless and now Old Jack is dead". Anton couldn't believe their situation. Yesterday it was fine, everyone was alive and steady, but now things got really fucked up. I almost died, Anton thought, I should be extra careful from now. With that thought in mind, he tightened his grip on his hatchet. They won't get me next time.

A sudden twitch from bushes interrupted his line of thought. Anton put his hatchet out, waiting for worse. "It's just a wind, hurry up" Molly said. "You can't be sure this days" Anton replied. He never trusted Molly, her attitude rubbed him the wrong way. Come to think of it, he never trusted anybody, and often it was both ways. He respected Jack, their leader, but that was it. "Who knows, we might go short on supplies and they'll kill me, I must be cautious".

Finally moving his gaze away from bushes, Anton realized that group is a bit ahead. He ran to catch up with them, only to find the group arguing about their next camp...

• You really like climbing axe's don't you?

Aaron For a young boy such as Aaron the walk was even harder. Especially one who could hardly fight. His climbing axe, the one his father g

• edited February 2014

-Trevor-

Trevor decides that he can last the night, and will stop only when he is sure that he will get somewhere safe. Trevor than continues to walk ahead of Molly. Molly says "where are you going, Trevor?" Trevor looks back and that says " I dont know about you guys, but I am not going to sleep in an open area. Im finding somewhere safe. I will go without sleeping for days, if i have to. I got every supply I need. Now I will continue walking ahead, if you want you guys can join me for somewhere to sleep."

Trevor than brings out his basketball from his bag, he proceeds to bounce it but hesitates realizing that there will be too much noise. He looks back and pauses "so who is going to join me?"

• edited February 2014

nevermind

• edited February 2014

Larry Laps is also in the group, i'm going to write.

EDIT: I'm going to write after the others go.

• I'm confused, when is your post taking place? right now, Aaron and Molly are trying to go back to Macon to scavenge for supplies, and the group is deciding whether or not it's a good idea.

-Trevor- Trevor decides that he can last the night, and will stop only when he is sure that he will get somewhere safe. Trevor than continu

• Yes! I don't even LIKE Molly I just really enjoy my characters having the ability to climb like Molly does. Rest assured, if I make a second character he/she wont have a climbing axe.

You really like climbing axe's don't you?

• My character is giving his input on if its a good idea. By walking ahead of the group. i assumed Molly didnt leave yet?

I'm confused, when is your post taking place? right now, Aaron and Molly are trying to go back to Macon to scavenge for supplies, and the group is deciding whether or not it's a good idea.

• I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but the theme of my post was about the topic of Aaron and Molly going to get supplies, so i'm confused as to when your posts are happening...

• No, okay.

My character is giving his input on if its a good idea. By walking ahead of the group. i assumed Molly didnt leave yet?

• Daniel

"Damnit Trevor, get back here, we've got to stay together. You can't just go off on your own."

• Lingvort's is before, and his ends with what is happening, TheWalkingSheep's is during, I guess he's walking away, saying they can't waste time arguing?

I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but the theme of my post was about the topic of Aaron and Molly going to get supplies, so i'm confused as to when your posts are happening...

• Trevor
    Trevor stops for a second to answer Daniel.
    "Listen Daniel, I know some of us are eager to sleep and some are eager to scavenge. But what is debating going to help with, we are only losing time with each sentence we say. I on the other hand will be trying to save some time, if you want to come thats fine.. or after the debate you can meet me near by. But Im going, I am not spending much longer out here walking without protection."

• Aaron

Aaron looked increasingly irritated. "We need supplies. We have enough food for about three days, if we ration it. I don't want to run out and go hungry. I'm going ahead to get food. You can come if you want, Molly. Anyone else will just slow us down...

Aaron proceeds to storm ahead, walking only slightly faster than the group, getting further ahead.

• edited February 2014

I take it I can still make a character?
    Kieran morrison, a 17 year old boy who always tries to do the right thing but cant always do it. Major character. Is good with a crowbar and a handgun, but not a rifle. Family died early but he hopes his brother is out there somewhere. Always writes in a diary. A not so strong fella but good with melee and is a good tracker. One day ge stumbles upon the motor inn and starts to track the group to see if he can join. I figure thats how I can write him into the story

• I am not

Right, i'll just edit the post above as more people confirm whether they are in the group or not.

• Accepted, so you'd be about less than a day behind our group? Okay.

I take it I can still make a character? Kieran morrison, a 17 year old boy who always tries to do the right thing but cant always do it. Majo

• Larry

"You can count me in!" Larry says enthusiastically. "I think we should all go with Trevor, I mean, think about it. Even if someone stays on watch while we're sleeping out here, we still have a huge chance of getting bit. At least this way we're guarantee safe." Trevor looks at Larry, and gives him a smile. Larry steps over to Trevor's side. "I'm with him, are you?"

• Another Question(Sorry bout that)

Wait so you have to interact with other people? What if your away and someone is talking to you? Do you just wait until they come back?

• "a 17 year old boy who always tries to do the right thing but cant always do it."

Ben, is that you?

I take it I can still make a character? Kieran morrison, a 17 year old boy who always tries to do the right thing but cant always do it. Majo

• Daniel

Molly looks over at Daniel for a second. "We'll go get some supplies and find you later, don't worry, we'll be back before you know it." Before Daniel could say anything else, she was off after Aaron.

"Damnit." He mumbled under his breath. He looked over to where Trevor and Larry were. "I guess we'll keep going and try to find some place to sleep, hopefully they'll catch up."

• Yeah, you wait. If it's way too long without a response, then someone else controls that character until they get back. Hopefully waits won't be too long.

Another Question(Sorry bout that) Wait so you have to interact with other people? What if your away and someone is talking to you? Do you just wait until they come back?

• Okay, good to know.

I am not

• Atleast my guy can handle weapons. My guy is also more careful due to the death of his parents. (When he writes in his diary he pretends that hes writing to his mum and dad

"a 17 year old boy who always tries to do the right thing but cant always do it." Ben, is that you?

• The character list is complete. I'll update it later.

• I also have a question. Could I talk as the other person?

Example: "Hi" Larry says. Bob answers, "Hello" Am I aloud to do small dialogue like that?

• New character: Ivy Rose:
    Ivy is a young 9 year old girl, who is hiding in an attic in Macon after her parents died protecting her. She is kind, caring and cares about morality. She will put herself in harms way to protect people she cares about, which is why her parents locked her in the attic instead of telling her to stay there. She is shy, but can speak up sometimes to protect people she cares for. (If you approve this) Molly and Aaron find her after hearing her cry from on top of the roof of the attic she's in, and Molly takes her back to the group with the supplies they already found, while Aaron continues searching.

• Randomz maybe Larry and Kieran can be friends due to the age similarities

• Well... If there's a bit of a wait, then yes. And by "a bit of a wait", I mean at least a couple hours. Not just a few minutes. At least, that's how it will be for now. We'll see how active people are and then decide, but for now, short answer, no.

I also have a question. Could I talk as the other person? Example: "Hi" Larry says. Bob answers, "Hello" Am I aloud to do small dialogue like that?

• Yes, I'd appreciate if you write it happening though, and not just skip over it.

New character: Ivy Rose: Ivy is a young 9 year old girl, who is hiding in an attic in Macon after her parents died protecting her. She is kin

• Hopefully Kieran catches up to me and Trevor!

Randomz maybe Larry and Kieran can be friends due to the age similarities

• -Trevor-
    Trevor, Daniel and Larry all continue to walk down the path, getting further away from the rest of the members. Trevor swings his bag over to the front of him and hands both guys an energy drink, aswell as giving himself one. He starts to drink it, he than goes infront of the guys.

"Here are some base rules. No falling asleep until we find a place. And be nice to all strangers, they might be willing to have us at their place even if it means sleep for only a few minutes. You guys got it? Oh and one more thing....I will be in charge...".

The college athlete than smirks to the other member holding up a certificate in his bag that shows that he was the captain of his Highschool and College basketball team. "Dont worry guys, your in good hands."

• Anton

They all are going away. Not for long, but splitting up in this world is a suicide. Anton kept hatchet in his hands, "safer that way", even though it was safe enough at the moment.

"I wonder what Molly and the kid are going to find", Anton thought. The place looked dead, as a dead and abandoned place can be. Going off to climb around might attract attention. "Won't be pretty".

• edited February 2014

Nevermind, I guess your idea works.

-Trevor- Trevor, Daniel and Larry all continue to walk down the path, getting further away from the rest of the members. Trevor swings his ba

• I'm not skipping, I'll write it soon I just wanted to plan ahead.

Yes, I'd appreciate if you write it happening though, and not just skip over it.

• And Daniel.

Hopefully Kieran catches up to me and Trevor!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.