What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• I think Elizabeth should reply to this.

Kieran "My name is Kieran. Im sorry if I scared you. I've just been on my own for so long, im 17. I just want to find a nice group" Kieran replies.

• Daniel

"I don't think we should just leave him," Daniel said to Larry. "We outnumber him 4 to one, and we're heavily armed. We can see this place he's talking about and if anything goes wrong, we'll just deal with it. If he's telling the truth... Then it's too big an opportunity to just miss out on." He turned back to the other guy. "That okay with you?"

• Larry This is right after what Trevor says above.

"Guys, I just really don't want anybody to die, why don't we take a vote on how we do this? I vote, leave him." Larry says.

• Mind if I hippity-hop in?
    Theodore Joseph: Theodore is an African-American 34 year old, he lost his pregnant Wife the first days of the Outbreak, he then joins a Group with his Brother Franklin, there was 14 of them. But one of the Men betrays the Group to help an Unknown Community. He kills everyone in the Group, including Franklin. Now it's just Theodore and his Rottweiler Boateng. (Pronounced Boe-Tang) surviving. Theodore is determined to hunt down the Killer of his friends and Brother. Theodore is somewhat pragmatic but tries to stay Moral. He's killed 3 People, 2 out of self-defense, the third one cold-blooded for being bit. He's really quiet and can even be peaceful, but has major trust issues. He a Major. If he's accepted I'll have to figure out how to introduce him.

• Trevor

"Im not taking any vote. You guys can live on energy drinks, Im getting sleep!"

• Okay, we'll go with yours. (I already made a post)

Molly was about to reply, but was cut off by a man approaching. She quickly ran at him, pulling out Hilda and preparing to impale his head. Ju

• Ok martin and zyphon both your posts are similar and my reply works either way but, which one we usin?

• Okay.

I think Elizabeth should reply to this.

• Martin's.

Ok martin and zyphon both your posts are similar and my reply works either way but, which one we usin?

• Accepted. I'll add him to the character list in a bit.

Twistee posted: »

Mind if I hippity-hop in? Theodore Joseph: Theodore is an African-American 34 year old, he lost his pregnant Wife the first days of the Outbr

• Anton (assuming it was directed at him)

"Fine, if that's what you guys want, I'll go along with it. Lets go to those "Greymist Cottages" if you so desire". By that time it was already dark (took a liberty in setting time for the events).

• Elizabeth

"Jesus Molly, what the hell is wrong with you, you could've killed him!" She said angrily. "I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse our friend. I'm Elizabeth, we're here waiting for the rest of our group. You can stay for now, and then we'll decide what to do with you when everyone gets back. Sound okay?"

• I'm thinking of adding a new secondary character everyone can use that Aaron runs in to in Macon. Maybe Sandra? (Clementines babysitter) we never saw a picture of her, so maybe that was just a random bitten girl who hid out in Clem's house and Sandra was hiding out in Macon.

• Eh, how about just before dark maybe.

Lingvort posted: »

Anton (assuming it was directed at him) "Fine, if that's what you guys want, I'll go along with it. Lets go to those "Greymist Cottages" if you so desire". By that time it was already dark (took a liberty in setting time for the events).

• Michael (?) Michael feels threatened but will remember Trevor's kindness.

"Fine follow me" Michael said as he walked into the forest slowly making sure the four men could follow.

• Okay, guys involved in the Michael storyline, take a break for a second and let Raging_Blades respond.

• Clem said it was Sandra.

I'm thinking of adding a new secondary character everyone can use that Aaron runs in to in Macon. Maybe Sandra? (Clementines babysitter) we ne

• I did ?

Zyphon posted: »

Okay, guys involved in the Michael storyline, take a break for a second and let Raging_Blades respond.

• Sorry.

I did ?

• Trina doesn't seem to be in the Story yet, maybe her and my guy Theo could be together?

• ...Daniel was pretty kind too, but okay. (Mainly kidding)

Michael (?) Michael feels threatened but will remember Trevor's kindness. "Fine follow me" Michael said as he walked into the forest slowly making sure the four men could follow.

• She did? Guess I forgot. Is the camp story finished for now? If so I can carry on with Aaron.

Clem said it was Sandra.

• Daniel

"Okay, let's go." He said, following Michael.

(Let's take a short break from this story maybe and follow up on the Liz/Molly storyline.)

• edited February 2014

...Daniel was pretty kind too, but okay. (Mainly kidding)

• I don't know, you'd have to ask the other person.

Trina doesn't seem to be in the Story yet, maybe her and my guy Theo could be together?

• edited February 2014

Kieran

"Thank you uhhh Elizabeth" I said.

I sat down with them.

"Fine. Im sorry for almost killing it. The names Molly and the little girl is Ivy. Over theres Ana, she just lost her child" Molly sighs.

"Im sorry for all your losses" I replied.

• No, just... I don't know, wait for a second.

She did? Guess I forgot. Is the camp story finished for now? If so I can carry on with Aaron.

• Right, I've got to go to sleep now, almost midnight now. So, I won't be posting for a while. I'd ask if anyone involved in my storylines would take a break. I guess you could continue a bit, but please don't go too far with anything involving Liz and Daniel.

It's not really fair to ask, but we've gotten quite a way in the story, and we could do with a break anyway.

• Like Martin said can we lay off the camp story? Im goin to sleep as it is 04:22 in england and im tired.

• Three stories are confusing. I'll wait til Daniel and the other return from the cabins.

No, just... I don't know, wait for a second.

• Yeah, people, let's take a break for now.

• Yeah I'm heading to bed to so we can't really continue with Michael, Daniel, Anton, Trevor, and Larry story.

Some people may not respond for a while due to work, school, sleep, etc so we may be delayed a lot. But I guess we have to wait still? Since Liz and Daniel are gone we can't really go anywhere so everyone take a break!

Right, I've got to go to sleep now, almost midnight now. So, I won't be posting for a while. I'd ask if anyone involved in my storylines would

• yeah if someone cant make it to reply, just wait. I think even waiting for 24 hours isnt even that bad because of Sleep/Work/School. So try not to rush things and respect timezones.

Yeah I'm heading to bed to so we can't really continue with Michael, Daniel, Anton, Trevor, and Larry story. Some people may not respond fo

• This is regarding a new character, since I'm pretty active on the forums.

Eric Kirky: A 32 year old man, who is very annoying, and the only reason his old group even dealt with him, was because they had to. He acts like he knows everything, and thinks he's always right. (Though most of the time he's not) Most people cannot bare being with him for more then an hour.

• I know, I was just messing around. lol.

Atleast my guy can handle weapons. My guy is also more careful due to the death of his parents. (When he writes in his diary he pretends that hes writing to his mum and dad

• Sure I guess we'll probably both start in Atlanta and stumble across the others (we're gonna need to find out what kind of relationship they'll have like will they be friends or will there be tension and will he be somewhat of a mentor towards her or can they both take care of themselves?)

Trina doesn't seem to be in the Story yet, maybe her and my guy Theo could be together?

• edited February 2014

W

• Yeah I think Theo and Trina should probably have a Father-Daughter relationship, but they both work together to protect eachother, basically like Joel and Ellie from TLOU if you've played that.

TWD_25 posted: »

Sure I guess we'll probably both start in Atlanta and stumble across the others (we're gonna need to find out what kind of relationship they'

• Yea that's what I was thinking. We don't want lots of characters because we'll all get confused.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2014

Sorry for joining so late, only saw this now, as for the character:

Hunter White - 22 years old man, whose fairly strong, not too much though, average height, a bit skinny, brown short hair and brown eyes, he was at military training, following his dream of becoming an F-16 pilot, like his father, a dead war hero who died when Hunter was 13. He is fairly intelligent, learning how to program on computers and a bit of physics at high school, and has no remaining family in the apocalypse. His goal is to find his best friend, Ethan, as he's the only thing close to family he has left.
    Personality - He is fairly optimistic, though his father's death had caused him to get depressed from time to time, add that to the fact that he has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), and you get a person who has really been through a lot and was hardened a lot in his life. He is really pertinacious, fighting for his humanity in the apocalypse, because he is the kind of person that will hang to the morals he was raised on.
    handling a gun - Hunter never really got along with guns, even though he had a talent for shooting, he didn't like having that talent, he had a bit of gun training in the military, though only a little bit, because the apocalypse broke in.

Another thing - Hunter has a military combat knife with his name engraved on it that his dad gave him as a tribute to their shared love of the military, and it is the most valued thing to him in the world, in a sentimental and practical perspective, as it is very efficient at killing walkers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.