What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Dismiss this post.

• Anton

"Nice to strangers, bah". They might want to rob us, kill us, rape us or something, and we are ought to be nice to them. Not a chance in hell. Not willing to stay alone, Anton followed the rest of the group. He looked at Trevor with distrust. "Good hands, I bet you'll just get us killed at some point". But he kept that to himself. "Nice to strangers is a nice little fool", Anton thought as the guys went ahead.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth watched them go, thinking that it was a bad idea to split up, but hopefully they'd find shelter soon. "I guess we should set up camp and wait for them to get back," she said to no one in particular. Quickly scanning the immediate surrounding area, she decided to head up the road a little ways and then shrugged her pack off to start setting up a makeshift camp of sorts. She hadn't taken much, no one had, they weren't expecting an attack like that. Still, she could get some food out. They hadn't eaten anything after waking up a few hours ago. Maybe start gathering some firewood for later, though, she'd need to take someone with her for that.

As she opened up her pack to see exactly what she brought, she hadn't been paying much attention when actually packing it all up in the panic of the attack, her thoughts wandered to everyone lost in the attack. Including Jack and Anna's baby, they'd lost five people. A lot of people were still left, and they were lucky they got out of there as quickly as they did. Lucky the bandits didn't follow them too.

While she was rummaging through the pack, getting out a can of soup and a can opener, something caught her eye. A dead woman on the side of the road. She looked like she'd been there a while, because she was all rotted. As disgusting as it was, the purple coat she was wearing looked like it could be useful, and Elizabeth considered taking it off of her. Eventually, she decided against it. they weren't that desperate just yet, and it wasn't cold enough to justify it.

(it's Carley, in case you didn't catch that.)

• Okay, things are getting very confused, everyone stop for a little and let's get things sorted out, okay?

So Molly and Aaron went back to Macon to gather supplies, meanwhile, Trevor, Larry, Daniel, and... Anton(?) went ahead to find shelter for the night. Everyone else stayed behind to make camp and wait for either aaron and Molly or Trevor's group to get back.

Does this fit everyone's picture of what's happening?

• Wait, did you stay behind with Elizabeth and anna, or did you go with Trevor's group?

Lingvort posted: »

Anton "Nice to strangers, bah". They might want to rob us, kill us, rape us or something, and we are ought to be nice to them. Not a chance

• Fits mine.

Zyphon posted: »

Okay, things are getting very confused, everyone stop for a little and let's get things sorted out, okay? So Molly and Aaron went back to M

• Okay, good. You can continue your story now as everything else is going on... Or, you might want to wait a bit for things to get sorted out.

I'm not skipping, I'll write it soon I just wanted to plan ahead.

• Went with Trevor and gang.

Wait, did you stay behind with Elizabeth and anna, or did you go with Trevor's group?

• edited February 2014

Michael

He awoke in his room and got out of bed. He snacked on a granola bar for a minute and then got dressed into his jeans and white hoodie. He opened a drawer pulled out a bow and quiver with 5 arrows in it, a pistol, and grabbed a backpack on a table. Time for another supply run... "Want me to come with you?" a voice said from behind him. Michael turned and saw his friend Lawrence. Well not actually friend but they met each other and just... sticked together. He had short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and usually used a revolver. He was once a cop and he enjoyed Michael's company. "No thanks you get your rest I'm going to search for more food." Michael walked out of the cabin they were staying in and walked toward Macon. Before he even got any supplies he saw two figures one of them wore a red hood. Michael hid behind a rock, I hope they didn't see me he said to himself.

• edited February 2014

Kieran

I wrote the final words in my diary.

I'll miss you Mum and Dad

It bought a tear to my eye. It was true. I will miss them everyday. I hope one day I will find Sean, my older brother. I put my knife in my pocket and made sure my handgun was loaded. I was camped in an old shop, looted it and camped here for the night. I heard gunfire down near the motel, so ill check that place out later.

Maybe I will find good people. Who knows?

Just setting the base for my character.

• Mines aswell.

Lingvort posted: »

Fits mine.

• I think I agree with this.

Okay, things are getting very confused, everyone stop for a little and let's get things sorted out, okay? So Molly and Aaron went back to M

• Daniel

"You're the leader for now you mean," he said to Trevor. "I'm fine with you leading this little expedition for shelter, but I think we should wait until we're all back together again to vote on who the leader should be." He left it at that and kept walking, not wanting to make a big deal about it, just hoping they'd find something sooner than later.

• Red hood, that'd be Molly, right?

Michael He awoke in his room and got out of bed. He snacked on a granola bar for a minute and then got dressed into his jeans and white hoo

• edited February 2014

Sorry that was mean... Yes it is Molly. I'm just going to assume they didn't see me :). #Stealthy

Red hood, that'd be Molly, right?

• edited February 2014

Larry

"Come on guys, we don't need to argue. I mean the world is already going down, the last thing we need is some silly argument." Larry says, trying to find some good in their situation. "We don't really need a leader, do we? Let's just find some place to use as shelter." The group of 4 continues to walk. Larry nudges Danielle. "We cool man? I just really want to have some friends during all of this. Can I consider you a friend?" Larry asks.

• Elizabeth

Anna had stopped crying, for now at least. Elizabeth felt sorry for her, and the day before had gone through the whole 'I'm sorry for your loss' thing, but couldn't say anything else really. Liz had lost her Mom and Dad, probably anyway, so maybe she could relate a little but... It didn't seem anything close to losing a child. Especially a child that she'd kept alive in this world for so long before...

She decided to see if Anna was okay. She walked over to where Anna was, almost exactly where she'd been standing before the group split up. "Are... Are you okay?" She said, nervously. Anna didn't say anything for a while, then bitterly replied, "What do you think? I just lost my only child, no, I'm not fucking okay."

Elizabeth was more than a little shocked, though, she supposed she shouldn't have been. Anna had the right to be angry with everyone right now. It was just her way of grieving. A couple seconds later Anna apologized, " I'm sorry it's just... you know."

"No, there's no need to apologize," Liz replied quickly. "It was a dumb question. I mean, none of us are really okay after what happened."

• edited February 2014

(Daniel*. Danielle is a girl's name. ._.)

Daniel

"Yeah, we're cool," He replied offhandedly, not really caring for the moment, just wanting to get the whole thing over with.

Larry "Come on guys, we don't need to argue. I mean the world is already going down, the last thing we need is some silly argument." Larry

• Trevor
    "It looks as if you guys are not too happy to see me as leader. I know we barely know eachother. But I was the captain of the ball team so I have leadership abilities. But I dont want to waste anytime, so we will make decisions together from now on. If you have a concern you can adress it. But we really need to find a place. Anyone with a map?"

• Wasn't mean, at least, it didn't come off as being mean. I'm someone that's pretty slow to anger though.

Sorry that was mean... Yes it is Molly. I'm just going to assume they didn't see me . #Stealthy

• Whoops, must have been my auto-correct since I use the name often in the other Fan-Fic.

(Daniel*. Danielle is a girl's name. ._.) Daniel "Yeah, we're cool," He replied offhandedly, not really caring for the moment, just wanting to get the whole thing over with.

• Aaron

"What have we got so far, kid?" Molly asked. Aaron checked his bag, seeing 4 cans of beans, 5 cans of water, an energy drink and some other food such as chips and energy bars. He proceeded to show Molly who smiled at their profit.

Then all of a sudden they heard a little girl crying from the attic below them. Climbing down carefully, they went to check on her.

Ivy

Ivy saw two people climbing through the attic window. "Please don't eat me!" she sobbed. "We're not here to hurt you, we're here to help." The older girl said in a soft kind tone. After some conversing, they learnt each others names and why these people are here. Ivy began to trust these people... "I'll take care of you, Ivy" said Molly. "You guys go back to the group, I'll keep scavenging" Aaron said softly, not revealing that he was scared to be alone. A nod of agreement from Molly said she agreed, and she took Ivy to the new camp the group made, after eventually finding it. The groups reaction to Ivy, and the lack of Aaron's presence was...

• edited February 2014

Daniel

Captain of the ball team? What the fuck does that have to do with leadership? Daniel thought this to himself, but decided to only say, "No, no map. Let's just keep on the road."

(Let's have them find the RV maybe in a little bit?)

Trevor "It looks as if you guys are not too happy to see me as leader. I know we barely know eachother. But I was the captain of the ball tea

• Okay, doesn't matter much I suppose. I knew who you were talking about anyway.

Whoops, must have been my auto-correct since I use the name often in the other Fan-Fic.

• Anton

"I have one", Anton replied. He carried a little guide in his pocket. It had little use before, since he didn't travel much, but now it just might be useful. "Take it, if you want", Anton said, willing to proceed as soon as possible, as sunset was almost over.

• edited February 2014

Larry

"Cool." Larry says to Daniel. Larry starts to slow down, his tiredness is unbearable. But he manages to pull himself together, and runs until he catches up again. He yawns before speaking. "You guys wanna take a break to eat? I'm getting pretty hungry."

• Kieran

I opened the door.

The streets were clear. Thank god.

I walked down the street. I was fully prepared. In my bag I had antibiotics, medicsl supplies, food and clean water.

I looked at the motel. Walkers surrounded it and there were lots of dead bodies.

"Jesus christ" kieran whispered.

Kieran followed the road before noticing tracks on the floor.

"Somebody was here" Kieran nodded to himself..

Question: Did the group leave the motor inn by car or foot?

• Elizabeth

A couple hours passed. Anna and Elizabeth didn't talk much, only a little small talk about what they should do. They still decided to leave the dead lady alone, and wait to go look for firewood.

Liz was looking down the road and saw Molly was back, and it looked like she had a little girl with her. She went down the road to where they were so she didn't have to shout, which might've brought Walkers. "You're back so soon? Where's Aaron, and where'd you find her?" At the last part she motioned to the little girl that Molly was with.

• yeah we do need to get this story going. Maybe after Randomz posts, you can go along and make them find the RV?

Daniel Captain of the ball team? What the fuck does that have to do with leadership? Daniel thought this to himself, but decided to only say, "No, no map. Let's just keep on the road." (Let's have them find the RV maybe in a little bit?)

• Excellent idea.

yeah we do need to get this story going. Maybe after Randomz posts, you can go along and make them find the RV?

• edited February 2014

Michael

After gathering some cans of beans and pasta Michael headed back to the cabin at Greymist Cottages in the forest. Before he could reach it he saw four men walking down the street like they were looking for something. Someone pulled out a map and they all looked down at it and one guy was drinking something. He caught the word 'shelter' and didn't know if they could be trusted. But Michael was lonely and being in the company of Lawrence Selrik all day wasn't very fun. He decided to offer them to stay with him in the other 6 cabins, it was a risk but a group could be useful. He stepped out "Don't shoot. I'm here to help."

• By foot, they just ran. Also, not to burst your bubble, but how would they find tracks on an asphalt road?

Kieran I opened the door. The streets were clear. Thank god. I walked down the street. I was fully prepared. In my bag I had antibiot

• edited February 2014

Trevor

Trevor throws Larry an energy drink. "we cant stop now, we cant let the walkers catch us off guard".

Larry "Cool." Larry says to Daniel. Larry starts to slow down, his tiredness is unbearable. But he manages to pull himself together, and ru

• Trina Yu, 14 years old Chinese/American 9th grade girl& excelled in school and track at her school, her father was viciously murdered when she was 6 years old & mother died from zombies early on, now Trina is trying to find relatives who live in the outskirts of Atlanta. She knows how to kill the zombies using her pick axe but usually tries to avoid them and groups of people at all times. Trina can be shy & soft spoken but not afraid to back down in something she thinks is wrong & because of this her mouth can sometimes get her in trouble.

• I didnt know if they ran through the forest or road. I thought the forest?

By foot, they just ran. Also, not to burst your bubble, but how would they find tracks on an asphalt road?

• edited February 2014

Daniel

Despite what the guy had said, Daniel had his revolver drawn in a second. His revolver was specialized, it had a small blade attached to it as well, which was useful for killing Walkers. He had no intention of using it but... Better safe than sorry. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

• The road through the forest in Long Road Ahead.

I didnt know if they ran through the forest or road. I thought the forest?

• Just for clarification, is this directed at Anton?

Daniel Despite what the guy had said, Daniel had his revolver drawn in a second. His revolver was specialized, it had a small blade attache

• Just a thought, Daniel and the group could trust Micheal, go get the rest, and stay at the cabin before finding the RV.

• Also the bandits were shooting at them probably. If they ran in a straight line down a road theyd get shot. If they use the forest they have trees for cover.

I didnt know if they ran through the forest or road. I thought the forest?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.