What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited April 2014

...I type fast, and I make a lot of mistakes, okay?

So... Right, now I've got to try and remember what I meant.

I think I meant "but then, while Will and Elizabeth and now perhaps a few others decide to just leave, they follow."

Meaning that they'd take Ivy, and Will and Liz would convince everyone else to just leave and go away, and then the bandits would follow them.

May I ask what you mean by "put then while Will and Elizabeth and now perhaps a few others to do just the bandits they follow"?

• I have two ideas.

1. Molly could die protecting Ivy in the battle, say she escapes and one of the bandits tries to shoot her with a crossbow, but Molly gets in the way to save her. This is only an idea, and I don't mind if she doesn't die or if she does either way.

2. Ivy should be the one to kill him please. She deserves her revenge.

• Sorry If I sounded snappy I was just confused thanks for telling me

Zyphon posted: »

...I type fast, and I make a lot of mistakes, okay? So... Right, now I've got to try and remember what I meant. I think I meant "but t

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

"Elizabeth, right? Look, I don't think this is right, I hate this, but I've seen some shit, and I know what will happen if we try to reason in this world. In fact, I tried to and it only got the people I love most killed. Like I said to Will, we're not stealth artists, we can't try to find a solution in the middle. I'll put it to you this way: Imagine that they now have the closest person to you, your child, brother, sister or whomever the fuck you still have alive in this world, being in Ivy's place. What would you do? Would you really take the risk of being caught while trying to save your loved ones only because you wanted to save a bunch of no good rapists? I don't think so, in fact, you would go there and shoot at anyone you can see, because that's how we are, if we want to survive, we have to have priorities. Who's more important to you? Ivy? Us? The bandits? You can't save us all, you're not Superman, this is not an action movie. This is the reality."

• Ivy

Ivy and the creepy bandit who was way too excited arrived at the place she was being kept, and he tied her up. "Don't fucking move, sweetheart." he said, creepily, and then left. He didn't even lock the door... "Idiot."

Now I need to find something to cut the ropes wit- Oh god. She saw a body of another little girl who had been left to decay. Ivy now knew the horrors of what she would face in here. She had to get out before... this... happened to her. Still seeing no possibilities, her only chance was to... use a bone. If she could... find a sharp one, or sharpen one, then maybe she could use it to cut the ropes.

Despite what the other bandit said, he didn't tie her up incredibly tightly. Maybe he forgot, Ivy didn't care.

She began to edge herself towards the corpse, and then she began the struggle to squeeze her arm out of the rope binding.

• Sorry for interrupting, but damn! I totally forgot about this. Does Anton still exist, even? I don't feel like it is right for me to return after so long, I've lost track of the story, so I don't know. What do you guys think?

• To me, you're welcome to join back anytime! And I think he wasn't killed and is in the RV.

Lingvort posted: »

Sorry for interrupting, but damn! I totally forgot about this. Does Anton still exist, even? I don't feel like it is right for me to return after so long, I've lost track of the story, so I don't know. What do you guys think?

• If you're okay with Molly dying, then I think it's a fantastic idea.

Like I said, Ivy got to kill the last villain... I suppose we'll cross the bridge of who kills him when we come to it.

• Well luckily he's anti social. :P

Sorry for interrupting, but damn! I totally forgot about this. Does Anton still exist, even? I don't feel like it is right for me to return after so long, I've lost track of the story, so I don't know. What do you guys think?

• I've just treated it as if he phased out from existence, but he's welcome back at anytime.

• Thank you, Zyphon. Is synopsis in OP accurate?

I've just treated it as if he phased out from existence, but he's welcome back at anytime.

• Little girls deserve all the girls.

In all seriousness, if she doesn't get to kill him, I want her to hurt him, say when Daniel is about to kill him, she hits him in the shoulder with an axe and then Daniel shoots him.

I'm totally fine with Molly dying, Ivy is the only character I desperately want to not die.

If you're okay with Molly dying, then I think it's a fantastic idea. Like I said, Ivy got to kill the last villain... I suppose we'll cross the bridge of who kills him when we come to it.

• Elizabeth

"I know, I get that. I'm not saying we shouldn't kill them, but... We don;t have to go out of our way to kill them. Everyone's saying that they deserve to die, and that's probably true, but the most important thing is getting Ivy back. We kill the ones we have to, we get her back, and then leave. I know we have to fight them, it needs to be done, but... Some of you sound like you want to hunt them all down or something. After what they did, I don't blame you, but if the opportunity to just get Ivy and leave presents itself, maybe we should take it rather than try to kill all of them, right?"

• Basically, the only thing it's missing is that they found Daniel, and Paul now has Ivy tied up at the Motor Inn.

Thank you, Zyphon. Is synopsis in OP accurate?

• edited April 2014

So, the rest are at the RV? I guess I can try to fit Anton back into the fold.

Basically, the only thing it's missing is that they found Daniel, and Paul now has Ivy tied up at the Motor Inn.

• Or even better, instead of hitting him, she spits in his face and slaps him, saying "Revenge."

If you're okay with Molly dying, then I think it's a fantastic idea. Like I said, Ivy got to kill the last villain... I suppose we'll cross the bridge of who kills him when we come to it.

edited April 2014

Lauren

I understand what you're saying, my purpose was never to hunt them down as well, but I think that if some get away, they'll just start their cars and go after us. I don't want to fight them on the road and risk the whole group, you see what I'm getting at?"

• edited April 2014

Well, there are a few character's that I'm planning on having live the entire Season(So far): Daniel(possibly), Elizabeth, Ivy, and Phoenix(if Randomz agrees). So, Ivy is probably safe for the whole of the first Season. Daniel is the least safe on the list, next to Phoenix.

And sure, Ivy can hurt him. Maybe Ivy and Molly come across where Paul is raping Liz, Paul shoots Molly in the face(I've got a pretty gruesome death planned out for her), then Ivy hits him in the leg(kneecap?) with Aaron's axe. He aims his gun at Ivy, and then Daniel shows up and stabs him through the head with his machete from behind.

Little girls deserve all the girls. In all seriousness, if she doesn't get to kill him, I want her to hurt him, say when Daniel is about

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth didn't say anything, they all had a point, but still, she promised herself that no matter what the group ended up doing, she wouldn't lose hold of her humanity. She wasn't sure that them doing this was a step in that direction... But it just might be.

• Okay, I have an idea, tell me what you think, I want to introduce Hunter, my other character, in the middle of the battle, and maybe have him save someone, so he could "show off" his combat skills and make a first impression.

• Just a thought guys, since the whole story is called "what Comes After", shouldn't the first episode be called something different? I'll suggest a name, "Road to Nowhere".

• The first one or the second one in the woods?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Okay, I have an idea, tell me what you think, I want to introduce Hunter, my other character, in the middle of the battle, and maybe have him save someone, so he could "show off" his combat skills and make a first impression.

• Anton (phasing back into existence)

Anton woke up. Elisabeth was arguing with that woman, Lauren. Things weren't looking good for them (again!), though they knew their threat - bandits from Save-Lots. "Those fuckers can't just leave us alone, can they?" Looking around the RV, he realised that Ivy was missing. "Where did that little girl go?", Anton wondered. "If you're gone somewhere, it can't be good".

edited April 2014

It rings nice, maybe "Highway to nowhere"? Since the word road was used in ep3 of the game. btw, in the OP it says that ep1's name is "What Comes After" as well

Just a thought guys, since the whole story is called "what Comes After", shouldn't the first episode be called something different? I'll suggest a name, "Road to Nowhere".

• Lauren

"The Save Lot bandits kidnapped her, and we're going there to rescue her, someone will tell you our plan, I'm exhausted".

• Kieran

"She's being kidnapped by those sick fucks, we're getting her back though. We should be almost there now hopefully" I say

• There was only one, he killed a walker on the road and then I stopped writing for him, keeping him for later.

The first one or the second one in the woods?

• Sorry I was gone for a while...

Will

It's sickening. To see you saying murdering is the right thing to do. Neither is letting them live and that is why I am suggesting the option I am. I have lost faith in humanity. That people resort to murdering for survival. I may sound like a coward, but I'm only trying to do what's right. Your wrong. This isn't reality. This is hell on Earth and its brought out the worst in everybody. If it was me and Ivy I would defend her however possible. I will kill if absolutely necessary but this is a choice you are making. We can kill the bandits, let them join us, or leave them. You all know where I stand. I know most of you will kill them without regret. And I know I can't stop you, but I sure as hell can stop myself. As soon as this RV stops I'm leaving. I'll find a better group. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. This ain't no Disney Movie, but I know that my ending will always be happy. I'll die knowing that the apocalypse didn't change me, and that I didn't help murder human beings for revenge." Will stated.

• Anton

"Whatever, dude. You feelin' suicidal, then go for it. I'd agree with you before, but the world ain't working like that. Never did."

• Kieran

"You know what Will? If you wanna be like that, then fucking be like that, because I'm sorry but if you're going to potentially let a little girl die because your ass ain't willing to kill anything then what does that make you? Have you not seen the world? This is a different world now. You can do whatever you want, and you know what If I don't to kill someone I won't kill that person. But when shit hits the fan you'll end up killing somebody, by accident or on purpose or by self defense. Trust me, it's just how the world works now" I say.

• I have a question, if this situation really happened would you be the same as Will or more willing to kill?

Sorry I was gone for a while... Will It's sickening. To see you saying murdering is the right thing to do. Neither is letting them liv

• edited April 2014

Ignore

• How are we suddenly at the Motor Inn?

TWD_25 posted: »

Ignore

• Will

"Not willing to kill anything? I was shooting at them a couple hours ago trying to save your friends! But now you all are hungry for revenge and you want to kill them all. As I said before, I will kill but right now killing is a choice. I'm choosing not to. Sure the world never worked like that before but I wonder why... Maybe because people like you deny the fact that it is possible. That there is a way. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you guys. I'm sorry Ivy is gone. And I'm sorry I have been so rude. I'll let you guys... Get to it..." Will finished as he walked over to the corner. He sat down put his hands in his face as he looked down at the ground hiding his face from the others. "I'm sorry Sarah..." He whispered quietly as a tear slid down his dirty cheek.

• I know, that's why I want to change it. Though, i'm not sure highway will work because... It's not a highway.

It rings nice, maybe "Highway to nowhere"? Since the word road was used in ep3 of the game. btw, in the OP it says that ep1's name is "What Comes After" as well

• No, I meant what battle would he show up, when they fight at the Motor Inn, or later, as we are now planning to have the bandits attack again in the woods after the fight at the Motor Inn.

There was only one, he killed a walker on the road and then I stopped writing for him, keeping him for later.

edited April 2014

Lauren

"You're right, this is hell on earth, but that's the only thing we have, and this is reality! There is no 3rd option! WE CAN'T LET THEM IN! This is NOT a choice! This is a mean, and ends justify the means! You know what, at this point I don't even think you're listening to my arguments, and you're always repeating that fucking lame excuse of yours! Stop being full of yourself and hold it together!! If you think you can do on your own, leave now, let's see how far that'll bring you."

• Anton

" "Killing is a choice!" Just listen to that!" Anton said, as Will was walking away. "That fool should realize that these folks killed half our group, forced us out and are attacking us again, and he says killing is a choice. It's fucking necessity, that's what it is" Anton thought.

Will "Not willing to kill anything? I was shooting at them a couple hours ago trying to save your friends! But now you all are hungry for

• edited April 2014

Oh I'm sorry but where are we now I'm really lost.

How are we suddenly at the Motor Inn?

• We're not at the Motor Inn, it's night, and we're headed to the Motor Inn in the RV still.

Also, where did you get a car? Or did I just forget this?

TWD_25 posted: »

Ignore

Sign in to comment in this discussion.