What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Daniel

Daniel watched as Will walked away. He felt a strange mix of contempt and pit. He could justify it all he wanted, he was just choosing to not help rescue Ivy when it came down to it. But at the same time, he was really just trying to not let the world change him. Maybe that was a good thing, but maybe it would just get him, and then people who relied on him killed. Daniel thought that it was most likely the latter.

• She hotwired one.

Zyphon posted: »

We're not at the Motor Inn, it's night, and we're headed to the Motor Inn in the RV still. Also, where did you get a car? Or did I just forget this?

• Ok sorry, I'll save this for later than I guess.

AWESOMEO posted: »

She hotwired one.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Lauren

"You think killing is a choice? Daniel, tell him why you were on the road, will you?"

• Wait is Will gonna die? Because almost always the nice guy dies cough cough Walter Matthew Mika

• Both. I would be the same and I would be more willing to kill.

Unless the question meant if I would kill them or not then the answer is more complicated.

Ultimately I have the same intentions as Will. I would be willing to kill but I would want to find another way instead of killing them. I am a forgiving person and I really wouldn't like killing even though it is the apocalypse. I mean sure if I had no choice then I would kill. I would still try for my capture idea. But unless I have the choice to get Ivy and leave bandits, or get Ivy and kill bandits. I'm not actually sure. If I let them live they can continue raping, and if I kill them, I will probably feel guilty, or hate myself.

So the answer is both but I'm leaning more toward the same as Will. I'm just trying to follow in Boyd's footsteps. I agree about letting the guy go. Sadly he got killed shortly after, by the group of the guy he set free. If it happened to me? At least I could say I prevented a person(peoples) death. We all end up dieing at some point but at least I can die knowing I changed the world in a small way hopefully for good.

I have a question, if this situation really happened would you be the same as Will or more willing to kill?

• cough Dale cough Hershel

TWD_25 posted: »

Wait is Will gonna die? Because almost always the nice guy dies cough cough Walter Matthew Mika

• edited April 2014

LOL. Yay someone thinks my character is nice!

No one has told me if he will. Hopefully he won't. If he does die... Ah well... Shit happens right? (I just immediately thought about the beige pickup truck from the motor inn)

TWD_25 posted: »

Wait is Will gonna die? Because almost always the nice guy dies cough cough Walter Matthew Mika

• Well, your few supporters/supporter doesn't have a real good fate in store, so Will might not either.

LOL. Yay someone thinks my character is nice! No one has told me if he will. Hopefully he won't. If he does die... Ah well... Shit happens right? (I just immediately thought about the beige pickup truck from the motor inn)

• Daniel

"Nothing's going to convince him, so just give it a rest. We'll do what we have to do, whether he likes it or not."

• cough Boyd

cough Dale cough Hershel

• That's fine. I was kind of expecting to die soon but I'm not really sure how.

Well, your few supporters/supporter doesn't have a real good fate in store, so Will might not either.

• Frankie

"Do you think we'll ever find them again?" Frankie asked. She was feeling tired and a little bit sick. The stress of being seperated from the group was beginning to take a hold on her.

• Maybe the begging bandit can be Ryan or Jaime hence Ryan's manipulation and Jaime cowardliness.

No, I meant what battle would he show up, when they fight at the Motor Inn, or later, as we are now planning to have the bandits attack again in the woods after the fight at the Motor Inn.

• Phoenix (Sorry guys, I had school, then rehearsal for my drama club, then haircuts, and now here...)

It had seemed like what Will had to say was finally getting through to Phoenix. Right when Phoenix was about to speak, he glances up at Lauren, who started to give him a dirty stare..

Phoenix decides that he shouldn't care what Lauren thinks... Not anymore...

"Will... What you said... About not letting the world change you... Is something I think I can relate too.... Before I had a group.." He glances at Lauren. "Me and my partner never would have imagined doing something like this...Hell... Being in a group has really changed me... It's only been one day since I met you folks!... But don't get me wrong Will... I'm not saying we should do nothing about this situation...."

"Hell... Maybe we could even sneak in.... Get the little girl back ourselves... What if, I and two others go to wherever the hell their staying, and get that little girl back... NO KILLING INVOLVED... If they catch us, we can defend ourselves, shoot them, but not someplace where it will kill them... Then we can have a most of the group waiting someplace outside the building, waiting in the RV, so we can leave in a rush, and if it escalates to a point where we do need you guys, then you can all help us..."

"So, is this a plan?"

• edited April 2014

Gets popcorn
    Ah this is getting good, the pacing has definitely picked up as well!

• Angel:
    "Your group?" she stares at Frankie only knowing the little girl. "Uh... Yeah maybe but- yeah we'll find them." Angel nervously lies to Frankie only remembering hearing gun shots and screaming from where the group was.

• edited April 2014

Elisha

Hearing all the bickering and one-sided argument, Elisha grew more and more impatient. Then finally, he exploded. "For Christ's sake! We need to go and start shooting their asses up! Not wandering whether some pussy-boy who wants to make peace with these bastards is right or not! God motherfucking dammit!" He thought for a second before adding, "Right now, for all we know, Paul and his cronies are raping Daniel's little girl and you want to have a fucking argument with this asshat?"

• Phoenix

"Elisha? Did you just here a fucking word I just said?" Phoenix then begins to copy Elisha, as his anger is nearly exploding on him now. "For christ's sake! Honestly man, would you rather go in there, get the girl, and have nobody die? Or would you rather go in there and kill thm just because you want too?!"

Phoenix, who's anger is boiling inside proceeds to ask the group.

"Alright! Hell! So what do you guys say? You on mine, Will's, and Elizabeth's side? Or are you on this guys side? Now simply remember, we can go in there and kill nobody and still walk away the same way we would if we were to kill then...."

(VOTE!)

• Theodore

"Psh, I'm killing those Motherfuckers, with or without ya'll. People are gonna die on both sides, you shoot or be shot. It's just how it is."

• Han

"I ain't voting on this one, I am going to kill until I am killed and I am not stopping, you guys might want to play it safe. But I am not afraid of dying"

• edited April 2014

Elisha

"Thank you!" Elisha told Theo.

Turning to Phoenix and the others, Elisha said, "It isn't just Paul that's fucked up morally. I know that at least half of them would rape a little girl. And even if we snuck in, who's to say they won't find us out and execute or torture or rape us? Wouldn't our effort be in vain? Y'all think you know these sons of bitches, but y'all are dead wrong if you think they play around. They will invent new ways to kill us all. "

• Phoenix

"Elisha... You don't know how strong I actually am, do you?"

"I wouldn't let the motherfucking assholes touch me, or anybody else... I am stronger then any of you here." A few of the members in the RV give him a dirty look. "Stronger then all of you emotionally that is... I was a 6 year old boy... Living with my mother down on 8 mile Detroit... She was getting hooked up with this guy... I didn't like him... But long story short she was raped and killed... She was the only friend I had in my life... Then I was shipped off to a foster home.. Nobody even attempted to adopt me, I think it's cuz I have a big head... Anyway..... When I turned 18 I had to leave, the home.. Not like I cared... They fucking raped me too.... It only happened four times though... When I was younger... Then I was off trying to find a job... Couldn't do it.. So I just went where ever I felt I could beg for more food... I had been simply walking from state to state all the way until I was 30... Then this whole shit started..."

"And that's how am I stronger then you...... I don't want anyone to get killed... Nobody deserves to lose someone they love..."

• I've been working all day, and I've gotten quite a bit further into the interactive story, which you can find the latest version of here! http://www.philome.la/Zyphon44/what-comes-after-v2

It's been interesting working with characters that have been dead for months with this story, and most that were never mine in the first place. I hope I'm doing all of your characters justice.

So far, the only glitch/bug that I've found is that the conversation with Elizabeth is a bit broken, which is to be expected considering it was the last thing I did today, and as such didn't really get fine tuned. Also, I was a little short of my plans, and for one path, it actually ends at the unfinished talk with Anna, which at the moment just leads to a dead end. That path is also largely more open, and so expect a lot of things that I should have cleaned up in later versions.

Also, just to note, the other branch is quite linear, and you'll reach a blank screen. That is also just where I stopped working.

So please, give comments, advice, etc, and for further updates aside from large updates to the story itself, which I'll still post here, there's now a link to the thread specifically for the story in the main page/original post.

• I'm a bit confused, what exactly is this?

I've been working all day, and I've gotten quite a bit further into the interactive story, which you can find the latest version of here! ht

• Oh I get it now! This is awesome!!!

I'm a bit confused, what exactly is this?

• I just had a conversation with myself. (Not literally, but I mean Larry.)

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Nice job man!

I've been working all day, and I've gotten quite a bit further into the interactive story, which you can find the latest version of here! ht

edited April 2014

Lauren

Lauren looks up at Phoenix, and starts talking: "Phin, how do you think to pull this off? There are too many holes in your plan. First, it will be too risky, sneaking into a place filled with redneck meth headed rapists, and we can get caught, too. Second of all, do you really want them to chase us after finding out we took her? We need to end it there. And third, you're talking about humanity, tell me what the hell is humane in shooting people then leave them to bleed out? What's the point? Shouldn't we take them out of their misery?"

She looks at Anna, sitting in the other side of the RV, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID? They killed half of their group, and made them flee into the road! That's how we found them! They killed Anna's little girl for fucks sake! They will not give up until we are dead."

• Oh, got it.

I know, that's why I want to change it. Though, i'm not sure highway will work because... It's not a highway.

edited April 2014

Oh, in the woods.

No, I meant what battle would he show up, when they fight at the Motor Inn, or later, as we are now planning to have the bandits attack again in the woods after the fight at the Motor Inn.

• Yeah, I can write him begging.

Maybe the begging bandit can be Ryan or Jaime hence Ryan's manipulation and Jaime cowardliness.

• Damn it. I wish I had opened this thread earlier, now I'll just watch you gents/ladies fight the zombie horde. Great job, @Zyphon These stories are awesome, can't wait for next segment.

• You're welcomed to join us bro.

Damn it. I wish I had opened this thread earlier, now I'll just watch you gents/ladies fight the zombie horde. Great job, @Zyphon These stories are awesome, can't wait for next segment.

• Frankie

Frankie stared at Angel. Something about her response was fishy. "Angie, you will tell me if anything is up right?" She knew that something was up. Why did she act so strange when asked a question like that? "Well?" she persisted after the long silence.

• I...I am?! This changes everything!

You're welcomed to join us bro.

• Angel:

Angel takes a long pause before responding to Frankie "Look, how do we know they don't think we're dead and left us?" She tries to change the subject. "Besides we're looking for Zara and Trina."

• Anton

"Don't start tellin' your life story, Phoenix. My mom was killed because of my pa's job, in front of my eyes, too. Maybe I didn't have it as hard as you, but please, don't go all philosophical now. Will already did. How about we decide what to do?" Anton said, leaning on his seat.

• edited April 2014

Yea! Just submit a character to Zyphon! :D I'd add your character in Episode 3 though so we can just end Episode 2 and think about the future without any new characters and maybe we can have your character come in early episode 3 and stuffs.

I...I am?! This changes everything!

• Molly

"Phoenix, I had to sleep with a fucking disgusting old man to get medication for my sister. He... betrayed me. Then Crawford killed her for being sick. If you think you're stronger than me, then go fuck yourself. You're a total idiot if you think we can let them live. Even if we could, that would make us horrible people, because then they can just go rape some more little girls! I vote we kill them. Every last one."

• Kieran

"It's not even a choice! We have to kill them. If we leave them then they just go on the day, get a new base, and rape more little girls. We bring them into our group, they'll kill us and do all types of shit. We sneak in and shit any in a non-lethal area? That's worser than killing them because we are just leaving them to bleed out. Killing them is the lesser of 2 evils, or in this case 4, but whatever. We kill every single one of those bandits, because to be honest killing them might make the world a better place"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.