The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• edited July 2014

Oh, Margareth :'D

Let's [help your own group]. I hope Zaphaeus won't be so mad. And honestly, I highly doubt that Sonya will become Pyrra's friend. She may consider her a buddie and just gently act towards her. But if things will get worse, Sonya will probably start protecting her.

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 1/6) -I am. - I finally mumbled out. My name is Martha Dawson. I'm 25 years old. 7 years ago,

• edited July 2014

[Help your own group] and hope that Zaphaeus's group manages to handle it

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 1/6) -I am. - I finally mumbled out. My name is Martha Dawson. I'm 25 years old. 7 years ago,

• Ah deym'!

[Help Zaphaeus's group]

• [Help your own group]

• Margareth is funny when she's drunk.

[Help your own group]

• :(

Oh, Margareth :'D Let's [help your own group]. I hope Zaphaeus won't be so mad. And honestly, I highly doubt that Sonya will become Pyrra

• edited July 2014

:(

[Help your own group] and hope that Zaphaeus's group manages to handle it

• Not looking good for me. :( [Help Zaphaeus' group]

• You won't die instantly.

Alt text

Gobananas01 posted: »

Not looking good for me. [Help Zaphaeus' group]

• =_= I'm watching you.....

You won't die instantly.

• [Help your own group] HELL Margareth why, that a shame !!! she is broken...

Zaphaeus's group will handle it let hope you will not start a masacre...

I like this chapter

The time was slow around here...

4 Months Later...

that not very slown

• So many votes and likes! You don't even know how it motivates me to do a next chapter!

Speaking of which, I'm closing the first voting session NOW. Martha will help her group.

Jesus, I can't believe I got used to type ''Martin will...''

• I found two people with cruel personality in my submission box.

This season gonna be fun.

I'll start writing second chapter in a while

• Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You chose to help your own group.

First important decision for me as a leader. I chose to help Spencer and others, they were my friends and they needed more help, even if the group was bigger. I ran towards them with sad expression. Zaphaeus made an angry face.

(?) Both groups will remember that.

-Cut the hands of those fuckers, Martha! - Kami yelled. I just realized she changed her clothes. Well, she was wearing the same ones for almost four months, so it's nothing odd or anything. I cut them. It was pretty disgusting, but...that's the zombie apocalypse. We managed to keep them outside, so they were easier to kill from guns. Soon, the walkers were eliminated. At least, the ones near our hole (That sounded wrong).

Zaphaeus didn't do much. He and his group killed some walkers, but they finally got in. There were so many of them. We joined them and great fight started. Meanwhile, Ryan and Angelo ran towards us.

-Whoa, what the fuck?! - Ryan yelled. He had bigger mustache, brown hair and hazel eyes. They had hadguns. What happened with the rifles, goddamn it? They were much more important right now. Well, anyway, they helped us and all walkers were killed. That was fucking close!

-Jesus Christ...It's all because of the helicopter that landed here 10 minutes ago. General Shepherd sent us more food. - Angelo said.

-This horde was threatening us for almost a week. If the helicopter alerted it, then we managed to eliminate it and we're safe now. We need to fix the barricade though. - Jonathan said.

-The horde was much bigger. That wasn't all. - Sonya said.

-If I recall correctly, the horde managed to surround us, so Sonya's right. That wasn't all. - I spoke. Big groups of walkers were surrounding us for quite a while, we were calling it one big horde. If it would attack us, then we're screwed. If that attack was from one of those groups, then...

-Jesus! We need to check the other sides of the barricade! - I yelled. At the time we were talking, they could easily destroy other parts of the barricade. If that's true, then we're double screwed. So much wood will go to waste.

-Alright, let's split. Sonya, Tony, Kami, Artie, Brent; You're checking out the east. We're at the east side now, so just go along this part of fence and check if there's no walkers there. Spencer, Lucy, Devyn, Jean; You'll go to the north part. Remember, kill all the walkers there. Lars, Zaphaeus, Jonathan; You'll defend the south part. Me, Ryan and James will defend the west. - Angelo gave orders to everyone. Soon, they were on their way.

-What about us? - I asked. Pyrra and Margareth were with me. Maybe he forgot about us? That's not really cool.

-Ah, yes, you. I'd really like to see your defending skills in action, but you need to take care of them. I want you guys to bring the rifles from the truck. You know which one. We're always hiding them there. - Angelo replied. Ah, yes, the truck. Rifles are always hidden there, because of the bandits. If they would take over our camp, we could simply revolt by taking the rifles from the place they never would have guessed...Abandoned truck, with no wheels and gas? Perfect hideout.

I nodded. We all went. Margareth was a bit slower, thanks to her...bad condition, but we were on our way to the truck. It was at the western part of the village. We went there, just to see the street with our goal on it, infested with walkers. Ryan, Angelo and James didn't manage to come here yet, eh? We need to take care of it alone...I can't believe it's all because of the helicopter being mega ass loud, I thought.

-Jesus...Wai...Do I remember how to shoot? - Margareth mumbled. Ehh, why did they give me such an useless woman? Even Pyrra is more useful, thanks to her melee weapons fighting skills.

I fired my gun and shot first walker. They recognized us and they were coming here. I counted them and there were almost 16. Of course, I was the only one shooting. Margareth was missing her shots, so she gave up after a while. Pyrra had her hammer, so she's melee fighter, which isn't good for us here. Thank you for your kindness, Angelo...I'll remember to kick you in your ass later.

After five minutes, our situation was completely fucked. Margareth sobered a little and stopped missing her bullets, but that didn't help our situation at all. Walkers were pretty close, more of them were coming from the hole (we were not far away from the western side of the fence), and no guys around that should be here. Did they fucking dissapear or what? Tooth fairy met them? We need them here, for Christ's sake, I thought. Don't blame me that I was mad at them. They didn't help us when they should!

Actually, we were pretty close to the truck. I could leave Margareth and Pyrra for a while to run into there, grab some rifles and then shoot them all! Single bullets from a handgun weren't that helpful.

-Eek! My hammer got stuck in her skull! - Pyrra yelled. I saw that she couldn't get the hammer out an undead woman's skull. I helped her, and then started thinking. Semi-drunk woman and a scared kid? This duo won't do much. Is it good idea to leave them, even for a short while?, I thought.

[Try to get the rifles] [Stay]

• Well, that was a short chapter compared to the prevuous one.

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to help your own group. First important decision for me as a leader. I cho

• [Stay]

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to help your own group. First important decision for me as a leader. I cho

• edited July 2014

Margareth or Pyrra will die

Overall:

If you stay there Margareth die if you get the rifles Pyrra die

Screw This !!!

• [Stay]

• Oh, Margareth :'D

[Stay], of course. Pyrra needs help.

• Cryin' onions right now, purple ones.

[Stay]

• edited July 2014

Sent one in. I choose to uhm... [Stay] ;; (Forgot to make that a reply, sorry! )

• Voting ends now. Martha will stay.

Sorry for no chapter yesterday, I was doing a montage whole day and couldn't write.

• Sorry for lack of chapters. I might not have time for writing, I'm doing something with my computer right now. I can only respond to other threads and such. Sorry for inconvienience, or however the fuck you spell it.

• That sad and is not funny you said this season will be fun!

Sorry for lack of chapters. I might not have time for writing, I'm doing something with my computer right now. I can only respond to other threads and such. Sorry for inconvienience, or however the fuck you spell it.

• edited July 2014
    Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You chose to stay.

I can't leave them. They're too...well...they're not in shape to fight, I thought. We were fighting. After a while and ten walkers less, Margareth ran out of ammo. Nothing too surprising, considering that she was missing every fucking bullet few minutes ago. So I had to shoot without any real help, Pyrra could get only those most dangerous ones. *We'll be okay, Mrs. Geraldine. You'll see*, I heard her whispering to the zebra.

And then, after another long minutes...I ran out of ammo. Well, fuck. Only Pyrra could kill now. We had to back off, but they surrounded us and there was a building behind our back, so we couldn't just run. Suddenly, little girl was grabbed. She screamed and tried to escape, dropping her ''friend'' on the grass. I took her hammer and killed that walker, but then it got stuck in its skull, while another one grabbed her. Margareth also couldn't do much without weapon, so she helped me with getting it off. At least, she tried to, because it was stuck forever. Walker was about to bite her. I was blaming myself for being irresponsible or not really helpful. I already said goodbyes to her, knowing that I couldn't push that walker off of her or kill it, when suddenly...

Bam! Ryan, Angelo and other crew finally came and helped Pyrra. They killed everyone trying to eat us. That was too close.

-Finally! You guys finally moved your asses over here. It would be a lot easier, if you'd hurry up a little. - I said, being angry at them. There was one thing I realized. They weren't alone. Someone came with 'em.

-Martha, please...General Shepherd is here. Be a little nicer. - Angelo whispered. Did I really just hear that? They're more afraid of the general instead of our lives. Thank you, moron. I'll remember that.

-No, really, that's my fault. I knew about the horde creeping on you for a week. I should've find another way of transport than loud helicopter. - Shepherd tried to make an excuse. He was a nice, old man. Of course, wars he survived changed him, but that still didn't stop him from being kind, sometimes too aggresive. He had white hair reaching to his ears and bright green eyes. Also, short white beard.

-You don't have to apologize. - Angelo said. Seriously, will you ever stop licking his ass? He's more kind than you, that's for sure.

-Our job was done. Now, go get that barricade. There's probably a lot more walkers to slash. - I said.

-You're not gonna help us, girls? - Ryan asked.

-Ah, no, sorry. We're phoenixes seeking vengeance...And because you didn't help us earlier, we'll come to help you later. See ya. - I replied. Margareth laughed a bit.

-Pffft. - Angelo clearly wasn't happy about the situation, but Ryan and Shepherd smiled. They understood it was a joke and we'll come when the real trouble will rise.

80 minutes later...

7PM. It was cold already. Damn autumn. If I remember correctly, October just started. I can't believe so much time passed since Martin died...I can't believe I shot him without hestitation. But it was a good thing...he was bitten in a part of the body you couldn't just cut off. I remember the first two days of apocalypse. I was a member of survivors group near Los Angeles. Our plan was to get in there, take everything we can and come back to countryside. But it wasn't that easy. The city became a trap, there was too much walking dead...Group fell apart, everyone died except me and I became alone. Cliche, but true.

We were doing so-called ''Family Campfire'' every evening. It was setting a campfire at 7PM or 8PM. Autumn was very cold in this year, so the things like that were really cool and useful. Almost everyone came. By the way, we managed to fight off the horde. It was really hard, but we made it.

-Who's absent at tonight's Family Campfire? - Zaphaeus asked.

-Charlie, Tony, Spencer and Pyrra. Tony is always absent, Pyrra and Spencer were really tired after that fight with walkers. Charlie is on watch tonight...Angelo decided that we'll start fixing barricades tomorrow. But we need someone to wach out from walkers. She decided to do it. - Ryan replied.

-Man, whoever invented fire is a holy man. It's really helping when the weather around is cold. - Sonya said.

-I agree. - Lars said.

-We all agree, I think. - Angelo said.

-Good think the general left half an hour ago. I mean, I like him, he's kind and all, but...I dunno. I don't like his presence here. - I told them about Shepherd. I dunno, something was not right about him. He ordered to make a good community here, but...he's too kind for a man who survived apocalypse so far. Things like that change man. Hell, wars changed them, but it didn't? What if he really has bad intentions?

-Well, at least he's giving us supplies. In a few months, it'll be biggest community in America, maybe even in world. A lot of survivors will head this way. - Jonathan said.

-It's unavoidable. We will have new guests soon...I think. - Sonya said. After a while of silence, she took her book from her backpack.

-New book? - Brent asked with a smile on his face.

-Um, yes...Why? - She asked.

-Where'd you get it? - James asked her.

-Give me a break. One of the walkers had a backpack and that's where I found it. Don't judge, at least it's interesting, you know. - She replied with tired look.

-Alright, I'll head back to my apartment now. I'm really tired, and it's warm in bed too. - Kami said and stood up to leave us.

-Bye, Kami. - I said.

-Bye. - Said everyone.

Another silence started. We all sat near the fire, warming ourselves up. It was really lovely. Too bad Martin can't experience that. Argh, I must stop thinking about him. He died, end of story. He was my younger brother I loved but now he's dead. I need to get used to it...I can't rely on him, even if I want to. Bro, please come back from the dead...but not like a walker, like an alive person.

Suddenly, we heard Kami's scream. Everyone stood up and ran through the streets to find the source. It was hard in the dark. Damn Autumn. Days are so much shorter.

When we found her, we saw her cringing near Spencer's dead body. He had a hole in his forehead, also he had walkers guts on his jacket. That's because he cut walker's head off and the blood spilled on him, at least that's what his buddies told me.

-Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...- Kami cried.

-Who the hell shot him?! - Margareth shouted. Seconds later, Pyrra ran over, alerted by the scream. Artie covered her eyes and said something bad happened, but we're on it and she doesn't have to see that. Then, they dissapeared, because Artie wanted to get her back home.

-Simple. Charlie or Tony did it. They're the only ones without an alibi. - Sonya said.

-That's...very likely. - Zaphaeus nodded to her.

-What if someone just sneaked to our camp and killed him? Didn't you hear about those bandits out there? We had holes in barricade and Charlie couldn't see them all at the same time. Someone might've take advantage of that, sneak up, then argue with Spencer, then kill him. - Devyn argued.

-I agree with Devyn. I just can't believe it could be one of us. We're a big family here...at least, that's what I thought. - I agreed with Devyn.

-Sometimes, people seem to forget about that. - Zaphaeus said and stared at me with angry look. Was it because I helped my group instead of his? He needs to understand that I care about my people more. They're literally my people. If Martin wanted something from me before his death, it was leading those people to safety.

-We need to investigate everyone. It's possible that it was someone from outside, but it would be a lot easier for someone in this camp. Trust me, I've read Sherlock Holmes books. - Sonya said.

-Let's investigate the suspects. That is, Tony and Charlie. Martha, I'll need your help. You told us that you were a policewoman after escape from L.A few years ago, so now that can be helpful. We need to check their apartmens. Where do you want to head? Charlie's or Tony's home? Who do you think...did this? - Ryan asked.

-I can't point fingers right now, but I'm sure I'll head to...

[Charlie's house] [Tony's house]

Sorry for a long time. It's been forever, I don't have any excuses, let's go on.

EDIT: Apparently bolding, italics etc. were removed, so I deleted every asterisk.
  • [Tony's house]

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to stay. I can't leave them. They're too...well...they're not in shape

• **[Tony's house]**

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to stay. I can't leave them. They're too...well...they're not in shape

• [Tonys house]

• [Tony's house]

• >Simple. Charlie or Tony did it. They're the only ones without an alibi. - Sonya said.

>We need to investigate everyone. It's possible that it was someone from outside, but it would be a lot easier for someone in this camp. Trust me, I've read Sherlock Holmes books. - Sonya said.

HELL YEAH! Oh, and let's get to **[Tony's house].**

• Wait, what's up with all the codes? Is this because of the leaked spoilers?

>Simple. Charlie or Tony did it. They're the only ones without an alibi. - Sonya said. >We need to investigate everyone. It's pos

• Yep.

Wait, what's up with all the codes? Is this because of the leaked spoilers?

• Two chapters today ^^

• Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You chose to investigate Tony's place.

-I can't point fingers right now, but I'm sure I'll head to Tony's house. Can you check out Charlie's, Ryan? - I replied.

-Sure. - He replied. Then, I sneaked up into Tony's apartment. It was dark and mess ruled the room. Really, I never saw that big mess. I lighted up a candle, so I could see better. Nothing really interesting. Clothes, furnitures and stuff...What surprised me was that he left his backpack. I glanced into it and I saw his gun.

He dissapeared without his gun? Weird, I thought.

There was nothing else I could really report, so I returned to the crime scene. I waited for Ryan for a bit.

-Hey, Martha, how's the investigation? - He asked after returning.

-I couldn't find anything spectacular. The thing is, he left his backpack with gun and ammo. I doubt he's the killer, but can't really believe it was Charlie. - I reported.

-Jesus...-Devyn whispered to herself.

-Speaking of Charlie, I was in her apartment and glanced into her safe she found once and put into hole in the wall. I remembered the code. What was inside it? A gun. But it wasn't her rare gun that she adores. It was something else. It was a pistol with silencer. - Ryan said.

-Motherfucking silencer? - Jonathan asked out of impression and shock.

-It's looking really bad for her. - Sonya commented.

-GUYS!! - Artie suddenly yelled. We found him near destroyed part of the northern side of barricade.

-What's up, Artie? - Zaphaeus asked.

-Look at those traces. Looks like somebody was dragged here. - He replied.

-What?! What the hell is going on? I don't want to be a part of the criminal story. I've watched enough CSI series on TV. - Devyn said.

-Out of boredom. - Sonya added.

-Yes, out of boredom, but I did anyways. I don't want to be in a real mystery. - Devyn said.

-Neither do we, Devyn. But looks like we have to. - Zaphaeus said with sad, puppy eyes.

-We can't just leave that like this. We should go out there and investigate it. - Angelo said.

-You wanna go outside?! It's really dangerous. We shouldn't. - Lars argued.

-We don't have a choice, but only few of us will go. Our priority is to defend the camp, and it always was. That's why I'll send four, eventually five people to find the kidnapper and the victim, whoever those people were. That's enough people to find two strangers. - Angelo replied.

-I guess you're right. But it's still dangerous. If something goes wrong, they'll need a backup. - Lars said.

-Sigh...Fine. But don't understimate those people. - Angelo replied once again.

-Who should go? - I asked.

-I think of myself, Martha, Lucy and Jonathan. Is that good enough? I think it'll be powerful crew. - Zaphaeus replied.

-Good choices, Zaphaeus. I think you guys will do the trick. Do you want to do it tomorrow or tonight? - Ryan asked.

-If we're not gonna do that tonight, someone else might die. We can't afford that. - I said. Zaphaeus smiled, but I knew he couldn't forget that I didn't help him. He will forget, though. I know him for few months, so I know what I'm talking about.

-I can help, too. Can I go with you? - Sonya asked.

-I dunno. Won't it be dangerous for you? - Ryan replied.

-I've got the baseball bat I stole from school at the beginning of apocalypse. And I want to know who did it so badly, you don't even know. - She said.

-What do you think, Martha? Should we let her? - Zaphaeus asked.

Of course, all the hard choices always go on my back.

[Sure, you can help. But you have to be extremaly careful.]

[Sorry, but no. I don't want you to die, and this place is safe. Even with destroyed barricades.]

• [Sure, you can help. But you have to be extremaly careful.]

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to investigate Tony's place. -I can't point fingers right now, but I'm sur

• [Sure, you can help. But you have to be extremely careful.]

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to investigate Tony's place. -I can't point fingers right now, but I'm sur

• [Sure, you can help. But you have to be extremaly careful.] Sonya is gonna kick some ass with her bat!

• Hell yeah she will.

[Sure, you can help. But you have to be extremaly careful.] Sonya is gonna kick some ass with her bat!

Better watch out for the flying pancakes thou'.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.