The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• [Run]

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 2/6) (?) You acted friendly to them. -I'm sorry. It's, uh, it's weird, I know. We came fr

• [Run]

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 2/6) (?) You acted friendly to them. -I'm sorry. It's, uh, it's weird, I know. We came fr

• [Run, Forrest, RUN!]

• edited September 2014

+1 to [Run, Forrest, RUN!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3e6VZG_ws

[Run, Forrest, RUN!]

• [Run.]

• The voting is closed. The group will run.

No chapter today, because my computer broke, I'm on laptop and typing here is so annoying, I'll just wait for it to repair

• WOO!! My computer got fixed...long ago, but wherever I went to the community, the bluescreen popped. Now I fixed it...with changing the browser, baby.

Chapter will be today or tomorrow, depends all on me. ^^

• Good for yeeewwwww :D

WOO!! My computer got fixed...long ago, but wherever I went to the community, the bluescreen popped. Now I fixed it...with changing the browser, baby. Chapter will be today or tomorrow, depends all on me. ^^

• Alt text

So... this is a bump, I guess...

Any news about the next chapter?

• edited October 2014

BUMP

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 3/6)

(?) You chose to run.

-Jesus, I dunno, let's run. Walkers can notice us, too. We have an opening over there. Let's hustle to the gate. - I said and bullets flew through the air nearby. Devyn rolled her eyes at me.

-Jesus, fine. - Devyn sighed.

-Thank you, thank you...uh...Martha, right? Let's go. - Elizabeth said and gave a sign to Malcolm. I looked at the sky and shouted, Go go go!. It was happening. We stood up from our tree covers and ran in the opposite direction, to the gate. Bandits spotted us, but they had to deal with the walkers. As we were running through the trees, more walkers came. Malcolm almost got grabbed, but he didn't. Our group made it to the park's gate and kicked it open, then closed it again to trap walkers following us. I still heard gunshots in the distance.

-Holy shit...- Elizabeth panted. I could see sweat on her forehead.

-Hmph. Yeah. - Devyn said with a sassy look. Elizabeth didn't even answer back. Malcolm groaned, holding his gunshot wound. Blood flew through his fingers and falling on his clothes. Ellie looked at him and then at the gate. Walkers were still trying to get in.

-Are you going to be okay, bro? - Dev asked.

-If I could answer, I'd answer. But I don't know, so I'm not fucking answering. Where is that community you were talkin' about, woman? - Malcolm answered.

-Few streets away. You should be fine, but let's hurry. - I said and crossed my shoulders. Walkers were making so much annoying noise, I almost immediately told my group to move. We were moving through the middle of the street. Some undead were around, eating old, rotten corpses that were unable to turn. Malcolm was holding his gunshot wound and breathing loudly. Elizabeth was looking for him. I know she felt something for him, but not love. The argument back there, in that building, proved me right. Devyn was walking quickly, looking around.

I was lost in my thoughts again and lost flow of the time. We passed few streets pretty quickly. We were so close to home...to our destination...just to find something to block our way home.

A frickin' horde in a middle of the street, roaming around. I was so sick of walkers at that moment. There was no other way to the community. Well, technically they were, but they'd take too long and make Malcolm bleed out.

-sigh I have to do that again. So sick of walking in guts. - I sighed.

-So sick of what? That sounds crazy. - Elizabeth said.

-Yes, that sounds crazy, but it's pretty effective. Now I'm about to try it out, cool! I still remember you guys walking through zombies on that streets! - Devyn said. Martin memories were about to attack my brain, but I blocked 'em.

-What...Ugghh...What is this shit? Tell me now. - Malcolm said.

-When you cover yourself in walkers guts, they can't recognize you from each other. Perfect way to walk through hordes, did it many times. - I responded.

-Jesus. That's actually pretty smart, if you think about it, but...is this necessary? - Malcolm asked.

-That's a stupid question. You can find out by entering one of the hordes and being bitten by each member. Then it'll answer your question. - Elizabeth asked.

-You know, Ellie...- Malcolm tried to say his brilliant comeback, but was interrupted.

-I don't know and I'm not sure I wanna know. - Elizabeth said.

-Quiet, both of you! We need a single walker gentle enough to give his guts away. Anybody sees one? - I asked, annoyed by their little argument.

-There's one, eating something. - Dev answered my question. I looked at him. Perfect. I took out my machete, approached him, ready to strike.

-Hello, darlin'. You're going to die right now. - I whispered, stabbing him right through the head, slicing his brain. And then I realized...The meal he had...was alive. When I saw the person, I thought I was going to throw up, and I almost did but stopped myself in the right moment. Holy shit, his guts were spilled on the floor, he was watching a dead man eating him and he still survived.

-Hhhrrg...Please...Put...me out of...ghhhh...-He mumbled. I didn't see a sad view like that since Lucy died. He knew he was dead...and I was the one to send him to the land of endless dreamin'. I slowly raised my hand, holding the machete and stabbed the poor guy with it, right through the eyeball. It got stuck on the blade, but I didn't even want to touch that and get it off, so I left it there. The rest of the crew approached me.

-Did you kill it? Fantastic, now get this jerk's stomach open. Or we can use this one...- Dev said and pointed her finger at the man I just killed. When I looked at him again, I felt depression. All the people I witnessed dead flew right before my eyes. Fredo, Henri, Martin, Katherine, Spencer, Lucy...It was too much for me.

-Cut the fucker's stomach already. - Elizabeth said with an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes and ripped the walker's stomach apart. I didn't even think of using this dead survivor's guts as a camoflage. Soon, we were all disguised and ready to go. I was a little slow, being behind my group. I knew I'll have many nightmares for many fucking nights.

We entered the horde. Malcolm had blood put everywhere except the near parts of his gunshot wound. I looked in his eyes and it looked like he was about to faint. I couldn't let that happen, so if anything would happen, I'd be ready. I was so busy looking at Malcolm that I didn't see someone was in front of me. When I felt I touched someone, I immediately turned my eyeballs somewhere else. Thinking that it's a walker I need to immediately put down, I raised my machete...to realize that's a living person, also using guts camoflage.

-What the hell? Who are you? - He whispered to me, having a really angry look. He had black, messy short hair covering some parts of his face, blue eyes and a pretty athletic body. He wore a cross necklace and blue shirt covered in guts.

-I could ask you the same, you know. - I whispered back. He rolled his eyes and turned around.

-I don't need you. I'm good on my own with my knife. And don't touch me, or I'll cut off your fucking hands. - He responded.

-Oh really? We have community not so far from here. Lots of food, weapons and free time. - I said. As someone working as a hiring person to the community, it was my duty to offer joining our camp to strangers, even if they were scary and rude. He stopped walking and looked at me. I smiled. He was thinking.

-Jesus, fine. Where is it? I'm Usui Ousawa, by the way. From Japan, if you're interested. - He responded. Oh, how I happy I was, even if I knew he's gonna accept it. Malcolm and the rest of the crew approached us.

-Oh, new person. Cool, we're close to the end of the herd. I can already say 'Welcome to the community'. - Devyn said.

-I...Wait...They won't notice us if we're gonna talk like that? I'm afraid, we have walkers all around us, we're screwed if they'll notice us. - Elizabeth said.

-That's why we should quit talking. Just go, every single one of us should be fine. - Usui said. I nodded. We started moving on.

*15 Minutes later...

-Christ, finally. I felt like they're gonna turn around and bite me in any second. Let's just go. Martha, lead. - Elizabeth said. I nodded again. I was surprised Usui was going with us, but I'm master at convincing.

Soon, we were back at the community.

-Is that it? Looks great. I might stay here for a while. - Usui said, seeing our camp's barricade. Devyn smiled. Malcolm did too, happy that he could fix his arm.

-For a while? You should stay here for eternity. We're a great camp, lots of good people inside, you won't dissapoint yourself. - I said. Usui was saying something, but I wasn't listening to him as Jonathan approached us.

-Heya! You finally got back. Uh, who's them? - He asked. I was surprised he didn't mention guts being all over us.

-That's Usui, hopefully our new member. And those two are Malcolm and Elizabeth, also good people. Our camp is growing big, y'know. - I responded with a smile.

-New people? When you were gone, we also got some newcomers. Some guy led here his group. They were hurt pretty badly. Their leader said they were attacked by bandits. I think some of them might not make it, but a medic is taking care of them. - Jonathan said.

-More new people? Cool. And what's up with a medic? We don't really have a medic...- I said.

-Well, Shepherd's medic. He payed us a visit with his army. Now, our camp is like a real Los Angeles. - He answered, smiling.

-Malcolm was also shot. Let the medic take care of him too. - I said. Jonathan nodded and took him away. We entered our unusual gates and looked around. Well, nothing really changed, because what could possibly change? I wanted to meet those new people, but I had an occasion to meet only one of them - their leader.

-Hey. You must be Martha everyone talks about. I am Friedrich Malcolm, but you can call me Fred or Friedrich. It's so nice to meet you. - He grinned.

-Hey. Yes, I am Martha. And you're one of those new people, I assume. Who are you exactly, Friedrich? - I asked.

-A leader. I'm quite fine, if you're interested in that. Fuckers just got me in the shoulder, but I can move it and all. I'd like to get a bloody revenge, but I don't know where they are. There needs to be a payment for hurting MY people like that. - He said.

-Shit, you won't have to look far! - Lars yelled, running to us, panting and sweating. Overall, looking pretty disgusting.

-What do you mean? - Friedrich asked. We heard some gunshots a while after.

-They're attacking us! Right now! We've gotta go! - Lars yelled. We immediately ran to the barricades. They were there, shooting at us. They did it many times by now and they were always failing.

-Now...Now I'm gonna fucking kill you! I didn't before and because of you, I lost some people! But now...you're gonna suffer. - The leader said.

-When I tear you fuckers apart, you're gonna cry and stop kicking! - Friedrich yelled. A shootout started. They had rifles, we had simple pistols and maybe some M1 Garands.

-THEY'RE PUSHING THE BUS AWAY!! - James yelled. Ah, the bus was the gate of our community. In order to enter the camp, you had to enter the bus and leave with the other door. Sonya often liked reading books in that bus.

-Then do something, damn it! - I yelled back.

-On it! - James screamed. He jumped into that bus and opened the door to shoot all the fuckers hiding on the other side, but got shot near the heart.

-Oh Gooood...- He mumbled, falling on the floor, touching his gunshot.

-Fuck! Lars, take him out! - I yelled.

-Are you crazy?! I won't enter that bus. I'm sorry but my life is valuable. - He yelled back. Jesus Christ, is everyone coward here?! Suddenly, the leader of bandits was approaching the bus. He was about to enter. We couldn't really stop him.

-Now, guys, I'm gonna put a bullet in your...-he was about to say, but got interrupted when a bullet flew through his throat and started choking on his own blood. Other bandits were scared and gave up. I saw our saviour. He was holding AK47 with a stormed face.

-Hey there, uh...thanks for help. - I said.

-Whew. No problem. My name is Nick Ramsey, I am...oof...I was a policeman. I found this rifle on my way here. - He responded.

-You knew about our community? - I asked.

-Yes, the rumors are all around the America...''A military camp in Los Angeles, taking survivors in, waiting for things to get sorted out.''. So yes, I knew about the community, but didn't think it was actually true. - Nick responded.

-Well, I guess you can be a new member. We got lots of newcomers today, so why not another one? - I said, smiling.

-Just...I'm gonna fucking kill you...you're gonna rot in hell like your buddy over here...how's it feel now, huh? - Friedrich was saying, stabbing one of the bandits in the face.

-Please stop! We don't want to harm anyone anymore! - Another bandit yelled.

-Yeah? Well I don't fucking believe you. You killed this guy over here...James, was it? You're gonna face similiar fate. - Friedrich responded.

-Uh...I think imprisoning them may be a good idea. They're not really bandits anymore. I think the only real fucker here was the leader. I don't regret shooting him. - Nick said.

-No, no! Let me take care of them! Please, Martha! - Friedrich was begging.

-Do what you want, I'm gonna get inside. - Nick said.

[Imprison them] [Leave them to Friedrich]

• edited October 2014

Whew, that was a nice part. Malcolm survived and my other guy, Nick, got a great introduction.

Friedrich seems to be a bit unstable however with the way he is begging to kill some people. Definitely not the nicest guy in the group.

[Imprison them] seems to be the more humane choice, so I'll stick with that.

BUMP Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to run. -Jesus, I dunno, let's run. Walkers can notice us, too

• [Imprison them]

BUMP Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 3/6) (?) You chose to run. -Jesus, I dunno, let's run. Walkers can notice us, too

• [Imprison them]

• edited November 2014

Finally I found you. You thought you hide from me? :Р

Amazing and good fanfic, Crips. I did not read it because I do not read fanfiction, but I know that it's awesome :D

After all, because he's from Crips, baby! It sounded strange =D I hope you liked my fanfic too =)

I sent it to "our message" ;)

• [Imprison them]

• Whatever happened? You should come back.

• Sooo, the reasons why wasn't I doing it were:

1. When my disc broke during summer holidays, it made me so angry and it took me few months to re-install everything and I had lots of shit to install. I made one chapter in October because I felt unproductive as fuck.
    2. Lazyness.
    3. Lazyness x2

Reasons why I'm coming back:

1. I feel unproductive as fuck again.
    2. I want to finish this season. I can only tell it'll have plot twist at the end ;) And if you don't know, I'll be making Season 3, which is gonna be the last.
    3. Amazing pun I read on one of the threads, ''Crips will meet Angels of Death'' made me so motivated.
    4. @InKennyWeTrust finished her fanfic, while I'm still stuck on Episode 3, good job me.
    5. I feel like I have a Month Of Writing. MOW is when I feel I can write anything anytime and I guess it just started :P
    6. I don't wanna be New Telltale, thank you very much

Also, I may not use every character for Season 2, I have lots of them and I feel like I'll stop adding new people soon, I couldn't anyways because of the plot twist written in that way it won't let me add any other characters. And also there'll be no Season 2 DLC, so I'm sorry you have to wait for your chars to be introduced in S3. ;)

Oh, and also Season 3 will have its DLC, if anyone's curious. It'll finish the stories of every lasting characters (Yes, I planned who will survive this season and the next one). And maybe later I'll think about another fanfic ;) What do you guys think?

Lol, huge ass comment lol. If it weren't me, I'd just reply ''tl;dr'' but whatever. XD

• Can i make a character?

Sooo, the reasons why wasn't I doing it were: * When my disc broke during summer holidays, it made me so angry and it took me few month

• Yeah

supersagig posted: »

Can i make a character?

• Sent! :P

Yeah

• Crips, you grow. Now you have a lot of fans like Telltale :D

And your fanfic ceases better and spend more and more time to write it and make up a story and kill some of the characters

Therefore, the intervals between episodes will now be "a little" more.

I think it will happen soon ;x

Yeah

• I cann't believe it. Crips. You have a feast-day! :D

Your fanfic marks exactly six months. Exactly at this hour :)

Alt text

Congratulations! ;)

Yaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Oh, you.

Thanks :P I wonder if there'll be an one year anniversary. :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I cann't believe it. Crips. You have a feast-day! Your fanfic marks exactly six months. Exactly at this hour Congratulations! Yaaaaaaaaaaay

• edited December 2014

In a sense, I may have a telepath. And yes, I see. there will be a Season 3, dramatic ending and death of many favorite characters that will make many people cry, and there will be one year anniversary ;)

I hope I didn't give too much information to your fans? ;_;

Oh, you. Thanks :P I wonder if there'll be an one year anniversary.

• I have fans? Lol, I don't think so.

And...hm, yes, there will be a dramatic ending. :>

In a sense, I may have a telepath. And yes, I see. there will be a Season 3, dramatic ending and death of many favorite characters that will

• Fan here!

It's good to see this again :D

I have fans? Lol, I don't think so. And...hm, yes, there will be a dramatic ending. :>

• edited December 2014

Do not underestimate yourself, man. After many years on this forum will walk legends about the incredible fanfics Crips that make cry.

People will share links to your fanfics with each other and may to celebrate "Big Crips day" like today, only 4.5 times better ;)

You - a scriptwriter now! ;)

Be proud of yourself!

And you've probably already tired of telling me ten times "Thank you" for today :Р

Alt text

I have fans? Lol, I don't think so. And...hm, yes, there will be a dramatic ending. :>

• Thank you, thank you XD

Do not underestimate yourself, man. After many years on this forum will walk legends about the incredible fanfics Crips that make cry. Pe

• edited December 2014

Aha!

I told you :Р

Yesterday - still the best prankster on the forum.

Today - the best the best writer on the forum.

They grow up so fast :'(

Alt text

Fan here! It's good to see this again

• Yay, I'm writing right now. Martha will imprison them bad boys.

Also, more ''X will remember that'' notifications coming :>

• It's a lot :D

Alt text

Thank you, thank you XD

• It seems I've inspired you today ;)

Not only "thank you", Not only "thank you" '_'

Yay, I'm writing right now. Martha will imprison them bad boys. Also, more ''X will remember that'' notifications coming :>

• HAIL THE GREAT Crips for coming back... I need you, we need you, can't wait for your imagination to fly through our minds LOL

Yay, I'm writing right now. Martha will imprison them bad boys. Also, more ''X will remember that'' notifications coming :>

• Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 4/6)

(?) You chose to imprison the bandits.

-Nah. Not this time, Friedrich. They're evil and certainly not trustable, but also human. Remember this thing called humanity? Yeah, it's better if we imprison them. I'll do it myself. We have a storage house nobody ever uses. That would be a good cell. - I said.

(?) Friedrich will remember that.

-Hmph. You're just making them stay away, being useless while we could just finish their miserable lifes? Oh well, your choice. - Fred replied, finishing the bandit he was taking care of. I tied up hands of the rest and brought them inside. We passed some streets. I saw Jonathan running somewhere and other people were messing around the streets, including Margareth. Stormed look on my face suggested that I'm serious in whatever I'm doing.

We finally came into the storage. I let them in and locked the door. I can't imagine how bad they were feeling. But it was for their sake...after few months, who knows? They'll be able to redeem themselves and we can let them into the group. Now, I just have to focus on present times, no lurking into the future anymore. I sighed and went away, back into the gate, remembering about James' death. Sad. He still could've been a better leader than me. He probably still would be, being a walker. I heard a gunshot and it made me speed up. What I saw there...Jonathan holding a pistol and James with a hole in his forehead.

-What the...What the fuck? Shit fuckity fuck!! Why him? - He was yelling while staring into his dead eyes. Man, I felt bad for him.

-Don't be a wuss. I mean, I'm not saying anything bad, but...I think we all got used to deaths all around us. - Lars said.

-What the fuck do you know about deaths? He was my friend since...since the start. And now you're practically telling me not to cry after him. Go away and shit into the bushes, maybe hopefully some of your ignorance will come out. Now leave me the fuck alone!!! - He screamed. Well, here we are with another broken man. But I understood him. Didn't stop me from being pissed off on James' death.

-Well, sounds like the graveyard is growing bigger. - Friedrich said.

-What graveyard? - I asked, confused.

-The one you're stepping on. America. Earth. The whole wide world. There's no doubt who will win that neverending war. It will be them. Walkers, I mean. - He responded.

-Pffft. As long as we have weapons, shelter and a good mind, we should be fi~~- I tried to say but got interrupted.

-Martha. Our medic patched up Jonathan. She wants to talk with you. - Charlie said, approaching me.

-Alright, I'll go. - I said, sighing quietly. And then I was on my way. Soon, I was under the truck where every injured member was always patched up. I approached a woman standing outside.

-Are you Shepherd's medic? - I asked.

-Hm? Nah, I'm not. I'm just his assistant. I must say, these people look horrible. There's even a pregnant woman. She's fine but with the stress she had it doesn't look good for her baby. - She responded, then looked at me for a few seconds, making a complete and detailed data about my appearance in her head.

-I'm Emma. - She said and and gave me her hand so I can shake it. I did it.

-Martha...-I introduced myself.

-I know. You're quite famous in here. You know, to be honest, being a medic assistant doesn't interest me at all. I love music. I went on music studies and such, but...all this happened. I joined the army just to be safe. - She said. She had shoulder length wavy light brown hair with choppy bangs just slightly above her eyebrows. She wears tight fit grey jeans, brown lace up cowboy boots, an oversized white undershirt with one side untucked and sleeves rolled up, a holster, and a brown buttoned vest with pockets. Pretty interesting outfit if you ask me.

-Hm. I can tell. It is now pretty common to use military protection. sigh, I need to talk with Margareth and give Sonya her bat. And also look into Shepherd's eyes and pray that he won't be angry at us not finding any supplies. - I said.

-Wait, can you hear it? - She asked suddenly. I looked at the truck. I definitely heard something. She opened it. One of the injured patients was moaning weirdly...Emma stood near the doors, I approached him...Only for him to turn and catch the pregnant woman she was telling me about earlier.

-What th...WHAT THE FUCK? AHH, HELP ME!!! - The woman yelled. I took out the machete. But at the same time, Emma was grabbed by another patient who turned. And then I realized Malcolm was here, sleeping. He was grabbed too, but woke up and struggled with yet another walker.

-Help them! I'll be fine, I can fight...I think! - Emma yelled.

Which one to help first?

[Help Emma]

[Help the pregnant woman]

[Help Malcolm]

• Well tough decision to made...
    Emma can fight and then help pregnant woman... or no.
    Malcolm sleep with zombie :))

well let try to [Help Emma] to be a little 'evil' in good terms

if my option has to be made I stay and watch :)) NOW that it is EVIL, so it will be nice to add one in future...

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to imprison the bandits. -Nah. Not this time, Friedrich. They're evil

• [Help Malcolm]

Long Live Malcolm.

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to imprison the bandits. -Nah. Not this time, Friedrich. They're evil

• edited December 2014

[Help the pregnant woman] Emma seems to be able to take care of herself, the pregnant woman seems to need more help.

• [Help Malcolm]

Argh, I don't know... But he just survived that gunshot wound, it would be a shame to see him die now.

• [Help the pregnant woman]

Excellent Writing!!!

• [Help Malcolm]

@LiquidChicagoTed is right he just survived the gunshot wound and i think he is pretty cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.