The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Rest in pepperonis.

[Go after him and press him more]

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 3/5) (?) You chose to go after Lucy and Zaphaeus. Crap, I thought. It wasn't a g

• [Go after him and press him more]

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 3/5) (?) You chose to go after Lucy and Zaphaeus. Crap, I thought. It wasn't a g

• Lucy died? FUCKING HELL IN BUFFALO'S ASS!

[Go after him and press him more]

• [Go after him and press him more]

• Hey, you introduced my character :D
    It was really cool how you introduced him and it was exactly as I imagined it. thx :D

[go after him and press him more

• H-Hello? Is someone here? Wow, 12 days without a chapter. You guys probably think I'm from Telltale because I take FOREVER.

Voting closed. Martha will press Tony.

• Finnaly

H-Hello? Is someone here? Wow, 12 days without a chapter. You guys probably think I'm from Telltale because I take FOREVER. Voting closed. Martha will press Tony.

• Yay finally, unfortunately I wont be able to comment for 3 days since i am going to summercamp. :(

I Will vote whatever Inkennywetrust votes, cuz hè/she is always right :p

Looping forward to it!

H-Hello? Is someone here? Wow, 12 days without a chapter. You guys probably think I'm from Telltale because I take FOREVER. Voting closed. Martha will press Tony.

• I Will vote whatever Inkennywetrust votes, cuz hè/she is always right :p

Alt text

Yay finally, unfortunately I wont be able to comment for 3 days since i am going to summercamp. I Will vote whatever Inkennywetrust votes, cuz hè/she is always right Looping forward to it!

• edited August 2014

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 4/5)

(?) You pressed Zaphaeus.

That's not a way you can escape from me, Tony. He needs to tell me the truth, otherwise...the murderer will think it's easy to screw with us, which ain't true, not even a small bit. I came closer to upset man. He was biting his lips and looking angrily into the distance.

-Fuck off, Martha. I don't know who killed Spencer. - He mumbled.

-You don't? So Charlie's innocent? - I asked.

-Listen, Martha, get off me, for FUCK'S SAKE! I dunno who murdered Spencer and I don't care! - He yelled.

-You don't care?! Well, that's nice of you, seeing as you, and him, and Charlie had a secret mission to trade bandits!! - I yelled back.

-How the fuck do you know about that? Don't make a peep! - He suddenly got quieter. I nailed him, even if that sounds really wrong.

-Is everything okay? - Jonathan came and asked. I gave him a look that meant everything's under my control. There's nothing wrong. I know how to get information out of Tony, we just need to do our job with bringing the crates to the camp.

Suddenly, a walker came out of the corner and attacked Tony. It happened after Jonathan left us. Obviously, it made him drop the box he was carrying and fall on his ass. Of course, I couldn't let him die. I quickly axed walker's skull and let its brains come out of it. The dead body fell on the ground and Tony shrugged it off.

-I guess the barricades aren't fixed yet...Damn it...-He whispered, looking straight into the walker's empty, white eyes. I hid my machete. Then, Tony looked at the crate he dropped and made a terrified look. He got closer to it and kneeled in front of it like he was praying to it. That looked weird, but understandable.

I looked at it, too. The flashlights inside the crates were all broken. Of course, nothing terrible happened to ammo, because it wasn't so easy-breakable, if you can say that. Tony looked like he was about to tear up.

-Fuck...I'm screwed, ain't I? - He whispered after a moment of silence.

Finally, Angelo came to judge Tony's sins. When he looked at Tony kneeling, he got saddened and angry. He came closer to him and also kneeled. The funny thing was, I had no idea what was about to happen, so I stayed to watch them.

-Look, I know what happened, but...- Tony tried to make an excuse.

-Quiet. Take this ammo and bring it further into the camp. I'll take care of those fucking flashlights. - Angelo said. Tony's face got brighter. That scene looked more weird than charming...

I picked up my crate and brought it into the camp. On my way, I saw Family Campfire being continued. I saw everyone besides Tony and Angelo being present. I saw Sonya being sad about loss she just experienced. I know she killed a lot of walkers with her bat and now she lost it. Devyn was sitting in a corner, reading a book Sonya let her borrow. Johnatan was just cooking a sausage, like the rest of people. I saw Stef, telling some stories to everyone else. Everyone listened.

Suddenly, Ryan stood up and approached me. I sighed and let him talk. Another great mission I need to be a part of?

-So...Uhh...That Stef guy you brought to us seems really nice. We're telling our pre-apocalypse stories to each other. He started. Do you want to join? You didn't talk much about your past, everyone's interested and that's a good opportunity. - Ryan said.

My past? Do I need to take about it? I can't...when I stood here, looking right into his eyes, I had few blasts from the past. When gang of junkie criminalists threatened my father, we lost pretty much all money. Being a bankrupt in Los Angeles is pretty much death sentence. My dad's job in some corporation let him earn some good money, but it wasn't too useful, as the junkies still threatened him...They said they'll come and kill us if the money won't be given. We often cried out of fear. But later, my dad found a way to earn a lot of money. Force me into a marriage with a rich guy, who happened to be my dad's friend...he was just a pawn in my dad's board game.

I couldn't...I couldn't afford that. Letting my life ruin, even my future husband is nice, would be a disaster. A great disaster. So, shortly after, I escaped, cursing on my parents and the junkie gang. From that time, I swore to kill every junkie I meet. I forgot about my promise when I got to my new job - policewoman. Away from Los Angeles, I thought I'll open a new chapter in my life.

But then I thought...Maybe I should bring my brother with myself. Having my parents suffer more, because they'd let my life ruin just to earn money, even if they were important. I didn't want them to raise Martin in the similiar way they've been raised. So I arrived at LA, again. City I hated.

And then, apocalypse started. My brother and parents died, leaving me all alone. Now I'm stuck in this fucking city. I wish to get into countryside. It'd be a lot safer than here, but...We're in a place where more than 10,000 walkers are present. Which means it won't be easy, maybe even impossible. I hate everything. My people would be safe, but they aren't, and I feel useless, seeing them die. Lucy...No, I can't think about her.

I didn't realize Ryan was talking to me. When I woke up, I saw him holding my arm. I surely flew into another world. World of bad past. World of past I want nobody to have.

-So, how about it? - Ryan asked again.

But maybe...on second thought...maybe I should shrug it off myself...It will kill me one day, but...I don't want it to come back again. I felt devastated already when I met Martin at the John Muir Middle School.

[''Sure, I'll share my past...''] [''I'm sorry, Ryan. I'm too tired.'']

• He's got a point.

I Will vote whatever Inkennywetrust votes, cuz hè/she is always right

• Eh srew it xD [Im sorry Ryan, im too tired.] also i read all of your fanfiction last week i didnt know Martin died but you put a lot of effort on your story :D

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 4/5) (?) You pressed Zaphaeus. That's not a way you can escape from me, Tony. He

• I guess I do, but I'm lazy enough to not do a chapter through 12 days XD

...But now, I've got some new ideas.

Eh srew it xD [Im sorry Ryan, im too tired.] also i read all of your fanfiction last week i didnt know Martin died but you put a lot of effort on your story

• Thats cool, atleast i can comment here again :D

I guess I do, but I'm lazy enough to not do a chapter through 12 days XD ...But now, I've got some new ideas.

• [''Sure, I'll share my past...'']

I guess most of her friends had their tragedies too and are willing to share their stories with each other. It's better to talk about that.

Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 4/5) (?) You pressed Zaphaeus. That's not a way you can escape from me, Tony. He

• edited August 2014

[''Sure, I'll share my past...'']

EDIT: I hope Sonya will share her past too. That'd be cool.

• Voting closed. Martha will share her past.

If you noticed, I changed number of all chapters. Yes, this episode will be 5 chapters long and I'm halfway through writing the last one. What happened? Nothing, just...I have no more ideas for Episode 2 xD It's because Episode 3 will be a week after Episode 2, so yeah.

• How long does it take you to write this?

Voting closed. Martha will share her past. If you noticed, I changed number of all chapters. Yes, this episode will be 5 chapters long an

• Around 10-15 minutes, I finished, now I'm posting it ;)

How long does it take you to write this?

• Thats fast i thought you will say more than 30 mins :D

Around 10-15 minutes, I finished, now I'm posting it

• Season 2 Episode 2 - Shivering Through Night (Chapter 5/5)

(?) You shared your past with people you're with.

-Sure, I'll share my past...- I responded, putting a crate on the grass and heading into the campfire. I sat near James and Devyn. I glanced at the book she was reading. It was ''A Is For Alibi'' by Sue Grafton. I quickly realized it was a book about detectives and crimes. I like that genre. It's really interesting and mysterious. Some authors surely know how to keep suspence in their masterpieces. Stef was still telling his stories. I've heard them already, so I didn't really put much interest in it. Just looking at the other people being here. I almost forgot about Margareth's existence. She was present here, near James. Still with one arm...Well, she couldn't glue another one. Life without a limb must sure as hell be hard. Still...Handicapped people always are a liability, but she's not. She's helpful...if you discount the complaining. But I can't complain about her complaining, because she's complaining at everything what happened to her.

Stef became silent. I left my thoughts and realized he's done talking. Everyone was smiling and being happy. Ryan also smiled and looked at me. I was warming up my hands near the fire. You don't even know how good it felt. Dark October night and everything you need is something warm. Also, food. Food is a priority.

-The next one to share her past is...Martha. She's tired, but she agreed to do that. There, you can start. - Ryan said after smiling to me. I was nervous for a bit, but then I took a deep breth and let it go. There's your time to shine, babe!

I told them everything. About parents, wedding, Martin...Well, pretty much all of my past in one, big shortcut. In the middle of that, I lost myself. Started to tell this story with so much passion I forgot about the world. Everyone listened and most of them felt bad for me. Others were absent from Family Campfire such as Tony and Angelo, haha. When I finished, I felt weird. My biggest desire was to sleep. Really, I was so sleepy I could sleep a whole week without hestitation. Someone said that he's being sorry about Martin and I think it was Zaphaeus, not sure though, because my sight was blurry as a TV during storm.

On my way back home, I saw a walker. Goddamn it, how much of them entered this place due of broken barricades? Angelo and the others should start fixing them tomorrow. He said he will, so I trust him. Being too tired and having my sight too blurry, I avoided the walker and let him, well, walk.

After few minutes, I was at my bed. I wanted to sleep so bad, so I closed my eyes. They saw too much today, anyways. Suddenly, I heard a shootout. It was careless of me to stay in the bed, thinking they just used too much ammo for a single walker. When they were shooting for way too long, I couldn't sleep and glanced through my window to see what's happening, annoyed. I realized they were shooting a group of walkers through the barricade. Looks like they've come too close and Angelo started a shootout to eliminate them. I wanted to help almost exactly, so, with the pistol in hand, I was about to leave my house, when, due of sleepiness, I stumbled my toe and fell on a wall, hitting my head with it. I lost conciousness.

Next morning, Margareth went to my house and woke me, telling me that everything's fine and they defeated all the walkers. I smiled, but because of my accident a day ago, I had an ugly bruise on the side of my forehead. It looked nasty, but could be worse. I let Margareth in and we ate breakfast together. Next days were flowing pretty quickly.

[YOUR CHOISES]

OBEDIENCE - You let bandits tie your hands.

SUPPORT - You ran after Lucy and Zaphaeus.

PRESSURE - You pressed Tony.

DISCOMFORT - You shared your past with others, even though your past was bad.

• NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

I was running through those alleyways like a maniac. I was still looking behind myself, even though I should focus what's in front of me. Devyn was slightly faster than me. I could see her sweating. How can walkers ambush us so quickly? I'm still amazed. Every door in this alley was locked, and finally we reached a dead end. Thinking that's it, that's our death right here, stupid and gruesome, I managed to open a door which wasn't locked. Thank God. We found ourselves in some sort of office...but we just fell out of the frying pan into the fire. We saw two people, pointing guns at us.

-They'll be here soon... - Devyn whispered. I was about to say the same thing. Looking for a way out from this trap, I opened a big window and saw a tree. I realized it was the park...I don't think there's many walkers in the park. We could jump at that tree and climb down into the park. Then we're free from walkers. I told that to them.

-I can't...That's too far...- The woman said.

-Come on, hon, you can do it. You don't have heights fear, do you? - A man said.

-No I don't, but...What if I'll just splat on the fence down there?! - She cried.

-You won't. Please, hon. - The man said. I could see the fear in her eyes. She was biting her lips and tears were dropping from her eyes.

-Please. - The man begged.

We were running from them AGAIN. What kind of bad luck do we have? We just escaped to be chased again. Again, how many walkers are in this city? We were too fast for them, though. After a while, they were far away, but then...The new man in our group got shot in the right shoulder.

-Aghh...- He yelled in pain.

I hid behind a tree and then glanced behind it. On a small hill not that far from us, I saw people I sure as hell didn't want to see.

-Bandits! - I yelled to the others.

EPISODE 3

DUST AND ASHES

COMING SOON

• Looking forward 2 it!
    it looks like my character is going to die in ep 3:(

coming soon

• That will be another new man ^^

Looking forward 2 it! it looks like my character is going to die in ep 3:( coming soon

• gr8 m8 i rate this fanfic 8/8 -IGN

nah JK alright then ^_^

Another new man :0

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

That will be another new man ^^

• Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 1/6)

One week later...

-Wow, really? - I said, amazed by Devyn's story. What a strong girl she was. I probably woudn't ever be like her, but...I was more of a nerd type in school. Always having good scores, weirdly nobody made fun of me...at least, at the time. When I'm an adult, everyone makes me remember that. Even in the apocalypse.

-Yeah. - She responded with a sassy look. I was smiling like crazy. It's just a normal teen story from school and it made me smile so much. I'm slightly older than 20 years old, maybe few additional months, but those ''gossip talks'' always interested me.

-But really, telling him to ''piss off''? That's a thing to say for your age. - I said. I enjoyed having conversations with Devyn. Really. I wish I could be happy, helpful and full of humanity in times like these. It's really hard to NOT become a monster.

-Come on, when I said that, I was 15 years old. And the guy was a jerk. I didn't want to go out on a date with him. Romantic guy my ass. - She said, smiling and giving funny expressions on her face. I sighed, leaving all the happiness behind. Awkward silence started.

-So...Why are we here? The days are getting colder, I don't want to go anywhere outside of our community. - She said after a while. General Shepherd ordered us to look for supplies, while Sonya...well...ordered is a good word, I guess...she ordered us to find the bat. I didn't really want to struggle with that fat walker again, but Devyn volunteered to that job, so I joined her. I wanted to talk with her, we hadn't much chances lately, mainly due of walkers activity. We had to fix the barricade. We did, but boy, that took a lot of defending! I never saw that many walkers, but hey, that's Los Angeles for me.

-General Shephered ordered us to look for supplies. He says that all the supplies he gave to us are enough, we need to find more by ourselves to become a better community. And Sonya wanted her bat...- I responded, making Devyn sigh. I understood her, but general had some points. What kind of community is this? Living only because of military giving us goods? We need to find some supplies for ourselves.

-sigh...So where's that street Sonya left her bat at? - Devyn asked. We were in a maze of alleyways, avoiding dirty dumpsters and such things.

-Nearby. - I responded. I smiled, seeing as the girl made a sassy look on me. I barely held my laughter.

We soon found ourselves at the end of the alleyway. The problem is, it was blocked by a small group of walkers. We were about to back off and find another exit to not waste any ammo, but I realized one of them walkers was a...policeman. That's a dark view to see, seeing a guardian of law being a cruel monster. But hey, that's common now.

-That walker is a policeman. He might have useful stuff, such as ammo. But I guess we'd need a zombified doctor more. We don't have much meds left. - I said.

-Well, I'm gonna believe you. Surely a policewoman knows what's in policeman's pocket. - Said Devyn, laughing quietly. I responded with a smile. I took my machete and approached them.

-If something happens, take my machete. Don't use your gun if it's not necessary. - I said. Devyn nodded. We were sneaking up to those damn undead boys, ready to give them a stab in the head they'll surely remember in their rotten lives.

But when I passed the dumpster, I realized there was a walker hiding behind it. He grabbed my ankle and I dropped my machete. Pretty far. I couldn't grab this back. Fuck!, I yelled. Devyn quickly ran and picked it up, killing all the walkers. Whew...that was close. I didn't feel good, having Devyn kill them all. But I didn't see that walker, any judge would agree with my point.

-That didn't go too well...- I said, sitting on a dirty ground.

-Nothing goes well anymore...-Devyn responded, smiling. I nodded and took my machete from her. I felt so useless without it. I took a quick glance at the street we were so close to. It was the one - the street with mechanical workshop on it.

-Well, that's a jackpot. - I said. She nodded. We were ready. We quickly searched that dead policeman and it didn't go to waste. Three bullets and a gun. I gave it all to Devyn. She took those things and we left to find Sonya's bat. After a while, we approached the workshop. I saw the big corporation building in the distance...Don't think about Lucy. She's gone forever. But...She deserved a funeral, at the least.

And here we are, in front of a dead walker with a bat underneath him. I sighed.

-We didn't make up a plan. How are we gonna raise this guy? - Devyn asked.

-I dunno. Let's just try, normal way. - I said and we kneeled near him. Both grabbed him and tried to push him, but...it was really hard. It was possible, but not without yelling really. While trying to raise him, my hands were becoming really tired really quick, and it made me wanna yell.

-We have to be quiet. The horde is still in the workshop. If they'll notice us, we'll be over. - Devyn said.

-Yeah, but is it really possible to raise him without yelling? I dunno, we gotta take the risk. - I responded. We both looked at each other with sadness on our faces. No pain, no gain, I guess.

And after a while of hard trying, we pushed him down. It was hard, we needed to focus...but there we go. I took the bat, but something wasn't right...I felt something sinister coming. And I was right, sadly. The walkers in the mechanical workshop...They heard us! They're coming here! I told Devyn to run. We both escaped to the maze of alleyways. We passed some dumpsters and we found another big group of walkers, after we've lost the workshop horde! Damn it. We needed to go the other way. I was running through these alleyways like a maniac. I was still looking behind myself, even though I should focus on what's in front of me. Devyn was slightly faster than me. I could see her sweating. How can walkers ambush us so quickly? I'm still amazed. After a while, we've found ourselves in a dead end. The path was blocked by a building and all the rear exits being nearby were closed. Thinking that's it, that's our death right here, gruesome and stupid, I managed to open a door which wasn't locked. Thank God. We found ourselves in some sort of an office...but we just fell out of the frying pan into the fire.

We met two people. One of them was a young man, maybe similiar to me in age. He was slim and had short red hair and a clean-shaven face. He's very pale and had bright blue eyes, which kinda made him look like a vampire. Hey, I like vampires! But...true vampires, not Twilight vampires. He wore an elegant suit, kinda dirty, which is weird for apocalypse. He had a shotgun pointed at us. Great. The second stranger was a young woman. She was half chinese and half american, but looked more asian. Short and slender with black slanted eyes and long straight black hair. She had a simple pistol pointed at us.

-Who the fuck are you?! - A man asked.

I could feel the walkers breaths on my back, even though me and Devyn blocked the door with our bodies. If we don't befriend those people, we're dead. I kinda recognized them, but I wasn't entirely sure. I feel like someone described them to me earlier. Vampire-looking man and an asian woman...seemed like in a middle of the conflict...I couldn't remember though. I abandonded my thoughts about them and started thinking how to fix the atmosphere of this situation, which was kinda shitty at the moment. Devyn didn't say a thing.

[Act friendly] [Act firmly]

• [Act firmly]

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 1/6) One week later... -Wow, really? - I said, amazed by Devyn's story. What a strong gir

• [Act friendly]

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 1/6) One week later... -Wow, really? - I said, amazed by Devyn's story. What a strong gir

• [Act friendly]

• [Act friendly]

• Oh yes, Malcolm has returned :D

[Act friendly]

• [Act friendly]

• [Act friendly]

• Voting closed! Martha will act friendly to strangers!

You probably know who they are by now, I made it so easy. I'm halfway through writing.

• edited September 2014

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You acted friendly to them.

-I'm sorry. It's, uh, it's weird, I know. We came from nowhere, but please help. We've got a horde on our asses and we need to run. - I said. They lowered their guns a little and looked at each other. I guess they trusted us.

-Goddamn it. Strangers in these days always bring some troubles. Anyway, I'm Malcolm. Malcolm Ward. And this is Elizabeth West. - He said, pointing at the girl. I knew their faces ringed some bells in my church! They're the people Martin was telling me about. He said Malcolm's a little weird, so I need to remember to watch out from him.

-Elizabeth and Malcolm? Do you, by any way, remember a group on a pickup? The one that didn't let Elizabeth in? - I asked, needed to be perfectly sure.

-Yeah...What's it to you? - Elizabeth responded. Ah, of course. She doesn't remember...no, she doesn't KNOW me. I wasn't there with them. Maybe I should've. Protect Martin from the psycho Bruno was. But at least they killed him. The price was Winston's life though. Sigh...I missed the conversations about past with Martin. I really do.

-I'm the new member of this group. We live in a community not so far away. Help us and we'll lead you. We have to escape. - I said, nervous. Moans were louder. They know we're here. Well, that's a problem. But with help of Malcolm and Elizabeth, we can get outta here. They're interesting characters. I wanna know what they did through these few months. Seems like they like each other now. I wonder...does love come in play?

-Look, do you know by any means how to get the hell outta he~~ - Devyn tried to ask, but the walkers started attacking the door. They took us from surprise. The door was opened for a short while, but we killed all the walkers and blocked the door again. Undead were pushing, punching, just trying to get in. Malcolm and Elizabeth were frozen for a while, but after some time, they showed us the way out. I realized it was a pharmacy...at least, half-pharmacy. There was an apartment on the first floor, probably owned by those who owned the pharmacy. We quickly ran and locked the door standing in front of the stairs. The rear exit we came from was opened, unfortunately.

Soon, me and Devyn realized they fucked up. Malcolm and Elizabeth made a major mistake in the escape plan - leading us to the aparment with no other doors than the stairs ones. Well, I excluded the bathroom and bedroom doors - they weren't useful at all, leading us into other rooms of the apartment.

-Damn it. We shoulda go through the pharmacy. - Malcolm complained. It was hard to not agree with him, really. I heard walkers banging. We were seriously fucked.

-They'll be here soon...- Devyn whispered. I was about to say the same thing. Looking for a way out from this trap, I opened a big window a saw a tree. I realized there was a park in next to this pharmacy...I don't think there's that many walkers in the park. We could jump at that tree and climb down. Then we'd be free from the horde we've got on our hands here. I told that to them.

-What? I can't...That's too far...-Elizabeth said. Oh no. These words mean trouble.

-Come on, hon, you can do it. You're not afraid of heights, are you? You didn't say a thing about that! - Malcolm responded.

-STOP CALLING ME HON! I'M NOT YOUR HON! I'm not, but...What if I'll splat on the...on the fence down there?! WHAT IF, MALCOLM?! - Elizabeth yelled.

-E...Ellie, I...Fine. But you're gonna be fine. Please. - Malcolm begged. I could see the fear in his eyes. Fear of dying like Lucy...Goddamn it, stop thinking about it, Martha, or I'll fucking kill you, I thought to myself. Yeah, I know it's weird. I threatened myself. But that helped me.

-Come on, Martha. Go first. I'll convince them. But...You'd better not hear that, otherwise you'll report everything to Ryan and I'll be banished from the abandoned casino in our camp again. - Devyn said. We both smiled. I nodded. Prepared myself emotionally [No TWD player can do that, however many try. ~Writer's note]. And then...I just jumped. Grabbed the branch and pulled myself up. I waited for the others. After a while, Devyn and Malcolm also jumped. They convinced me that Elizabeth will jump too. I was amazed.

-What did you tell her? I won't report that to Ryan, I promise. - I asked with a smile on my face.

-That being splatted on a pointy fence is much better than being eaten alive by rotten, cannibal corpses. - She responded. Oh my God. That was really cruel, but effective. I love her sense of humor.

After a while, Elizabeth jumped. I could hear walkers getting through the door and ruining it. Getting back to Ellie, she didn't manage to grab the first branch, but succeded with the second one...it wasn't strong enough to carry her weight. It broke in half and she fell...on the ground, though. And she was alive. We quickly climbed down.

-AAAUUGHHH...I'm okay, I'm okay. My back though. It hurts like crazy. Help me get up, I can walk. - She said and Malcolm granted her wish. Without more unnecessary words, we started to move...only to discover there ARE zombies in the park. Duh, there are more of them than I thought. Alerted by Elizabeth's scream. Great. My plan got broken pretty damn fast.

-We need to move. We need to run. They can surround us if we're not fast enough. - I said. They all nodded and we started running through the trees, benches and undead. After a while, they were pretty far away, but still in sight.

-Let's run some more and they'll loose us...AGGHHH!!! - Malcolm tried to say something, but got shot in the shoulder and hid behind a tree. We all hid behind the trees. I quickly glanced and saw someone I sure as hell didn't want to see.

-Bandits! - I yelled. While Devyn looked pretty annoyed, our new group members were really scared.

-YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET ALL THINGS YOU'VE DONE! STOP HIDING BEHIND THE TREES AND I'LL MAKE IT QUICK! OTHERWISE YOU'LL BECOME FUCKING DUST AND ASHES!!! - The bald bandit we saw earlier, presumably their leader yelled.

We spent many minutes, backfiring. Though we didn't shoot anyone. Malcolm was slowly bleeding out, trying to stop the blood from coming out by his hand but it didn't really work. Then, someone started screaming. I glanced and saw a bandit getting bit in the neck. That's it! We should just wait. The walkers will do the trick, attracted by the gunshots.

-That's perfect! We should wait and let walkers do the job. I can't believe I'm counting on walkers...- Devyn said.

-No! No, are you crazy? Malcolm will bleed out. We don't need him to die! We need to run. We have an opening thanks to bandits and their gunshots. - Elizabeth argued.

-It's too risky! We'll be shot like ducks [ba dum tss ~Writer's note] if we run! - Devyn yelled.

-Keep your voice down, you two! Either way is risky! - I said.

-What do you think, Malcolm? - Elizabeth asked.

-Jesus, I don't know. The older girl here is the leader. I'll do whatever she says and you should too. - He responded.

-Well then, make the right orders, Martha. I know you're smart enough to realize running will get us killed! - Devyn said.

-Do you want to have Malcolm's blood on your hands, girlie? Stop being so sassy. We need to run right now [No typo anymore ~Writer's note]. - Elizabeth yelled.

Jesus, this argument will get us all killed. As always, I have a swing vote. I need to think this through...

[Run] [Wait]

• -Do you want to have Malcolm's blood on your hands, girlie? Stop being so sassy. We need to wait. - Elizabeth yelled.

Pretty sure she means that they need to run, or else her argument with Dev would be pretty pointless ^^

Anyway, I'm not letting my character die without giving it a try.

[Run]

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust And Ashes (Chapter 2/6) (?) You acted friendly to them. -I'm sorry. It's, uh, it's weird, I know. We came fr

• Whoops

A typo XD

-Do you want to have Malcolm's blood on your hands, girlie? Stop being so sassy. We need to wait. - Elizabeth yelled. Pretty sure sh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.