The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You chose to stop them.

I ran between them and pushed Artie off. Both were looking angry, having small wounds from the fight. Kareem was right and I should've stop them immediately. I guess my humanity is fading away...But don't blame me. I didn't see my parents for ten days. They were my morality compass, you could say. I just want to meet anybody from my family...

-Hey, hey, hey, stop! Don't act like kids! Okay, Brent got shot but it was a mistake. It won't happen again. We have real fucking problem now, zombie apocalypse, for shit's sake. - I yelled at them.

-I'm Jean, by the way. - The girl spoke.

-Shut up. - Artie said.

-Artie, don't make me fucking slap you! - I got frustrated at Artie. Seriously, I understand that he and Brent were buddies, helping each other from the start of this crappy apocalypse, but that attidute was worse than childish.

-Yeah, Artie, chill. I'm...ugh...fine. You guys said something about meds? I could use some. I'm really good at melee weapons. I can send to hell every walker. - Brent mumbled out, leaning on the wall. His T-shirt was whole red because of the blood. He was very lucky to survive. Teens don't really survive any gunshots and he took one right to the stomach. It's a miracle he's still alive as a human, not a walker. Artie sighed deeply.

-What are you doing here, Jean? Tell something about yourself. - Kareem said.

Jean was skinny, had blonde hair that goes to around her ribs and bright green eyes. She looked kinda pale...I wonder, was she sick?

-I'm trying to survive...I just realized there's a fucking apocalypse going on. Yesterday, I woke up in a fucking crypt. - She replied to Los Terroros's question.

-Crypt? - He asked again.

-Don't judge...I'm not very talkative about my past. Respect that. I won't tell shit to ya about me. - Jean replied. Oh hoh, I think I guessed what her problem is. Think, why does she look pale and doesn't want to talk about her past? Ding ding ding, lightbulb! She is or was addicted to drugs. It's sadly very popular around here. Waking up in a crypt? She must've been high for few good days and didn't realize there were corpses hanging around the streets.

-I'm very hungry. - She added. I thought about food for a minute and I was too. Goddamn...Eating something would be good right now, but our supplies are very low. We managed to steal someone's lunch from the cafe and it was our meal for few days. Few sandwiches and mineral water, strawberry flavoured.

We got back to the nurse's room with Jean and wounded Brent. Spencer was still working on the safe. Katherine took care of Brent and stopped the bleeding with a shirt she found under the couch. It was too crappy though. We needed real bandages.

-8011...Wait, what the...OH MY GOOD GOD, IT OPENED!! - Spencer yelled. Oh My God. He actually guessed the right code. It was 8011. My face was weird, I had mouth wide opened with odd grin. It looked like I was about to rape someone or something like that. Jonathan had a backpack, so we quickly stole everything that was inside...some pills, syringes, syrups and...bandages! Jackpot! But wouldn't that be too beautiful? Stealing the supplies and getting the fuck out of here with no problem?

Answer was simple; no. Why? Walkers trying to eat us.

We left the nurse's room and entered the hallway just to find out the glass door we used to enter this school was attacked by undead. They were trying to break it and they almost did it. Well, shit, I thought. We ran to the toilet, there was an entrance to the other hallway at the left of it and stairs at the right. The hallway was full of other teen walkers coming. They must've been alerted by the gunshot and possibly Spencer's scream.

We climbed up the stairs. Lucy helped Henri. He was too tired and his pain was too big for him to climb ub. I brought Brent with myself. He could walk, but needed help, as the wound in the stomach was really painful. Actually, EVERY SINGLE HALLWAY was filled with those monsters. As many other paths were blocked, we were forced to climb up few floors, but it didn't help. We didn't escape. We...locked ourselves in here.

Whenever you'd look, you'd find walkers. Walkers in front of us, walkers behind us. We were trapped in the hallway at the highest floor. We won't get away alive from this battle. There's too many of them, I thought. Normally I'm very optimistic, but how could I be in that moment, when our lifes were at pretty huge risk. Also, every classroom we approached was locked or boarded up.

Katherine was really scared. I tried to calm her down, it was painful to see her panic. Out of fear, she started turning the knob of door behind her back and...it worked. It was opened. We saw stairs at the other side....It was odd. I thought it was the highest floor.

We obviously walked on the stairs, but not everyone. Lucy tripped and dropped Henri. They were both at danger, walkers were really close. I could save only one of them, walkers were too close.

Who...Who should I pick? Both Lucy and Henri are good at shooting...

[Save Lucy] [Save Henri]

Caution: Saved person will be in Season 2.

• [Save Lucy] because she's my character. And Henri doesn't have leg.

Now I feel bad for not saving someone just because he doesn't have leg. :-(

Crips posted: »

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to stop them. I ran between them and pushed Artie off. Both were looki

• ''Killing one in order to save many is part of survival''

Carver would be proud of you :D

Pipas posted: »

[Save Lucy] because she's my character. And Henri doesn't have leg. ... Now I feel bad for not saving someone just because he doesn't have leg. :-(

• Oh shit. I like Lucy. But I also like Henri! And Henri is crippled, while Lucy still has a chance to get up on her own.

[Save Henri]

Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 5/6) (?) You chose to stop them. I ran between them and pushed Artie off. Both were looki

• Ah deym', like a wild cactus!

[Save Henri]

• edited July 2014

[Save Lucy]

Did we leave Jean behind?

• [Save Lucy]. I feel like a monster for saying it, but at this point Katherine is more useful and Henri is a liability.

• edited July 2014

I don't like pizza.

• [Save Henri]

We didn't save his life for no reason.

• It's 3v3, I'll close the voting with next vote.

• [Save Lucy]
    sorry Henri

• Voting closed!! Martin will let Henri be horribly devoured by walkers.

I should start writing s00n.

• Rest in pieces, old man :(

Voting closed!! Martin will let Henri be horribly devoured by walkers. I should start writing s00n.

• Episode 4 - Great Walkers Migration (Chapter 6/6)

(?) You saved Lucy.

Decision was made. It was her who will be alive this day. I axed a walker who grabbing her and helped her with standing up.

-What about Hen...- Lucy tried to speak, but walkers already got them. First they bit him in the neck, then ripped his stomach open. Only a scream could be heard. He realized that it was his time to knock in Heaven's door. I had no gun with myself so I couldn't shoot him. Lucy looked away almost immediately and climbed up the stairs in tears. I did so too, but without crying.

Oh, I get it now. These stairs were heading to the rooftop. We were lucky that this roof was flat and we could hide here. There were some tables and sleeping bags here. Someone tried to hide in here, but it didn't work. I saw Kareem and Spencer pushing some bodies off.

-I think someone must've turned. There were some walkers here. Wait, Martin, what happened? Where is Henri? - Spencer asked.

-He died. I guess there was something I could do with it, but I choose Lucy. She needed help too. I hope you understand my choice. - I replied. Spencer got saddened and nodded. That probably really hurt him. I know they became friends since the escape from Bruno's hotel. I just hoped he realized that Henri was nail to our coffin. If he would be bit in the hand, that would've change the whole situation. But he wasn't.

James and Fredo started to barricade the door with some chairs and tables, before walkers realize we're here. Poor Henri. He ended up as distraction. And I looked like murderer to him. But if I'd pick him, he'd yell at me for leaving a woman to die, so I probably did a good thing.

-Well, now we're trapped in here. - Fredo said.

-Brrr...This night is so cold. - Katherine said as she approached us near the barricade.

-Those sleeping bags will help us survive the night. - James said. He was right. Goddamn, that leadership skills of his were really impressive. Well, at least if I'll die, he'd be a good leader. Wait, what the hell, what am I thinking about. I better check up on Margareth...

She was in the corner of the rooftop with Brent...Was there an operation going on? I think so, considering Brent screaming and Margareth kneeling next to him with a fucking multi tool. Where did she get it? From the shed where Brandon died?

-You shouldn't look there, sweetie. Margareth's working there on him. - Katherine said. Man, she'd never leave me, would she? It was a good thing though.

-Huh, okay. What do you think about this whole situation, Kath? - I asked.

-The situation in the hallways...it was pretty close. I feared you might've died. Too bad Henri died, but it was your decision and I appreciate it. - She said, wiping off blood from my face. When she did that, I kissed her and went to Kareem. He was calling me.

-What's up? - I started a conversation with him.

-Look at the street over there, bro. Do you see it? - He said, grinning and pointing his thumb at the street few buildings away from here. I couldn't believe it. It...It was...A fucking military outpost! And they were shooting at the walkers nearby, which was kinda dumb, because it only alerted more of them. Good things of this situation? We finally found the outpost, the rumor was true and we didn't have to go that far to reach it. Bad things? Horde of walkers, which was keep growing. Pushing through them would take a lot of time and probably many lifes. Our group was big. I didn't want anybody else to die.

-That's right. - Kareem added, seeing my happy face. I wanted to hug him so much, but I would be awkward, so I didn't.

-Woah. - Jean was pretty amazed. She sat on the edge and looked there, into the city, watching stars and the outpost. I smiled, seeing her happy. You don't even know the feeling of your group smiling and being good under your command.

I backed off a little and Artie approached me. Do everybody suddenly want to talk with me?, I thought.

-Hi, Martin. Yeah, I know your name now. Thanks for helping us. I'm not really a person who trusts everybody, but you guys seem okay. You don't mind if we'll go with you? - He said.

-Of course I don't. More people we have, bigger community will build when we reach the millitary men. - I said. He smiled and went somewhere. Lucy was sitting on the ground, sobbing. When she started to trust Henri, he got killed. But I know, deeply in her soul, she's thankful to me, and I appreciate that. I can read it by her eyes.

I took a stroll around the roof. The moon was brighting up the city and stars helped it. Giant office buildings, houses, shops...It all was enough to keep good memories of this place. Los Angeles wasn't that bad. It's true about criminals and drug addicts. One good example was Jean. But it all was a place where I grew up, I met my friends and never broke my friendships. My chain of thoughts finally led me to thinking about my parents, Gregory and Theresa. They were two good people. Born and raised me, trying to keep me away from bad people, but failed and I was mainly with visitors of the clubs, having trouble with finding a girlfriend, because all I cared about was...money. Money from my parents, too be honest, because I couldn't get a normal job. I can't believe how apocalypse changed me in good way. As soon as I saw living corpses walking and eating people, I thought it's gonna drive me crazy, but it didn't. I started to care about other people and finding my parents. That was my main goal. I know I'll find them. And those military men will help me, if they want to or not!

I was lost in my thoughts for a long while, but I woke up, almost falling through the hole in the roof. It was pretty massive and I could see one of the hallways. It was empty, all the walkers went somewhere. I was about to leave this hole alone, when suddenly I saw someone in the hallway. It was a woman...Do I know her?, I thought. After closer look, it all became clear who she is...My mouth was wide open. I think it was...my sister.

-Martha?! - I yelled.

[YOUR DECISIONS]

BITE - You chose to cut Henri's leg off.

MISERY - You shot Eddard.

PERIL - You helped them teens.

LYNCH - You stopped Artie and Jean from fighting.

BURDEN - You saved Lucy instead of Henri.

• NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

I didn't think. I automatically jumped through the hole and hugged Martha. I couldn't believe it was really her, I haven't seen her for many, many years! Our reunion was stopped by a walker. I noticed it had a big wound on the neck. I took my axe and hit walker's neck. I easily ripped his head off thanks to that. A lot of blood stained my face and my jacket. It was really disgusting. Suddenly, other walker came from nowhere, I didn't see him there. The weird thing is, instead of attacking me, he just looked at me with its blind eyes. I think he smelled Martha and attacked her. I killed it.

-That's how we will reach the military outpost. - I said.

Soon, we were all disguised. We passed Henri's body. Walkers were still eating him. Jackpot, I thought. The thing I invented was pure genius. I had two people I really cared about with me, so the plan had to be genius. And when I thought everything's gonna be fine, someone tripped over Henri's dead body. Undead recognized that person and before we could react, they all started to feast on that person.

Fuck! I can't attack them, or they'll all gonna recognize us and more people will die. Sorry, rest in peace..., I thought.

We were on the street. Millitary guys were shooting walkers around us. They were doing pretty good, and we almost reached it...We almost reached the wooden barricades getting attacked by undead. I was so happy. Nothing could stop my plan! But then, I looked at the side of the street, at the crushed car standing there. The thing I witnessed there was most terrifying image in my whole life. Screw Patrick's death, screw Winston's death, screw Bruno's death, screw the death of person who died in John Muir school...It was the worse.

I started to breathe loudly, I was sweating and kneeled. I grabbed my head...I-I just can't say anything! Someone stop me, or everyone will die!, I thought. The image I saw caused my actions and I don't know could I be stoppable.

EPISODE 5

NO HOPE LEFT

COMING SOON

• edited July 2014

I started to write first chapter of the finale. Episode 5 will be a bit shorter (5 chapters).

Also, submission box closed and it will be reopened when we're done with this season.

• edited July 2014

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 1/5)

-Martha?! - I yelled.

I couldn't believe that. I haven't seen that woman in almost seven years. That's some hell of a time. All I remember about her is that she was supposed to marry someone she didn't want. I was 11 at the time, and landed in hospital because of a bad bike accident. Doctors needed to fix my arm and legs. Meanwhile, my parents forced her to marry a guy she didn't love. I didn't understand why, but it was something about money, I dunno. The guy was rich, that's for sure. You thought that forced marriages were in medieval? Well, there you go, it happens nowadays too. Martha escaped from Los Angeles, we didn't know where she is, assuming she's dead. We even made a funeral and stuff. How did I recognize her?

I remember her appearance. It didn't change at all. Thanks to my mathematical skills, I counted she's 25 now. Man, how I missed her. She's kind, lovely but sometimes hot-headed. She recognized me too, after a while.

-Martin?! - She said. What a reunion! I wasn't expecting her to be alive...but she's member of our family, and all members are frickin' tough. Her reappearance reminded me of our missing parents, but I didn't care at the time. I didn't think. I automatically jumped through the hole and hugged Martha. I couldn't believe it was really her, I haven't seen her for many, many years! Our reunion was stopped by a walker. I noticed it had a big wound on the neck. I took my axe and hit walker's neck. I easily ripped his head off thanks to that. A lot of blood stained my face and my jacket. It was really disgusting. Suddenly, other walker came from nowhere, I didn't see him there. The weird thing is, instead of attacking me, he just looked at me with its blind eyes. I think he smelled Martha and attacked her. I killed it.

-That's how we will reach the military outpost. - I said.

-So you heard about that too? - She asked.

-Yup. I have a group on the roof. It's big, but there's always some free space for you, sis. - I replied.

-You've been hangin' well, I see. You have any idea where mom and dad are? - She asked again.

-I thought they hated you, and vice versa... - I said with sad eyes.

-There's a fucking apocalypse going on. We need to forget our pasts and help each other, where corpses are alive. - She replied, having a good point. I couldn't argue. I whistled, so the rest of my group can come. They went down and I told them about my sister. Her brown hair were long as always, her blue eyes shining in the dark hallway, blue T-shirt stained in blood. Everyone greeted her. Katherine even hugged her for no reason. I noticed Martha had a machete.

-Where'd you get that? - I asked.

-From a shop, I bought it some time ago. Now it's really useful. - She replied. I nodded with a smile and we rubbed ourselves in walkers guts. Pyrra didn't want to, but I convinced her. Poor little girl. She saw so many things and she needs to see a lot more.

-Everybody ready? - I asked my group. They nodded. We started to move on. We left the hallway we were in and entered another...this one was very similiar. That's the place where our lovely millitary man died. We passed him. I was smiling like a psycho, seeing how my plan works and walkers don't recognize us. Jackpot, I thought. The thing I invented was pure genius. I had two people I really cared about with me, so the plan had to be genius. And when I thought everything's gonna be fine, someone tripped over Henri's dead body. I realized it was...Fredo.

-Oh fuck no, no, no...GET YOUR ROTTEN HANDS AWAY FROM ME!!! NOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!! - He screamed in pain. They all feasted on him.

Fuck! I can't attack them, or they'll all gonna recognize us and more people will die. Sorry, rest in peace..., I thought. James and Jonathan gasped, seeing their friend brutally murdered, thankfully they weren't heard by zombies. With sad faces, we all left. His screms could be heard for almost three minutes. Then, it suddenly silenced. We knew he was gone. Damn it, I thought. Maybe there was something we could do?

We were heading towards the stairs to the lower floor, when suddenly a explosion was heard. Ground shaked. We all fell on our faces. What the hell is going on?

-I think it's military. They're cleaning most infested places. They planned something, that's for sure. We have to move carefully, otherwise we'll be hit. - James whispered. Military? So they had bombers? Like, the planes used for dropping bombs? I can't say it wasn't cool. But it was dangerous for us. I don't know how are we supposed to move through walkers horde, when we can be literally exploded. I didn't want to think about it.

So we reached the stairs. There was a hole in the ceiling. Stairs were really high, and a walker sat on the other side of it. There was no way of passing it around, but I was ready for a situation like that. I also smeared my beloved axe in walkers guts, so I can kill any uncomfortable zombies. Suddenly, another bomb was dropped. We were in the middle of the stairs, getting down. I looked behind, at the ceiling, where hole was...and realized, there was a bomb there!

-SHIT!!! - I yelled. Bomb touched the stairs, it exploded, and stairs went down...with us on it. When I hit the ground, I lost counciousness. I never was so close to be ''bombed''. What are those pilots thinking? They probably don't realize there can be people inside the infested places. It was really reckless to attack buildings without checking is somebody inside earlier.

When I woke up, my vision was blurry. I felt a burning pain inside my left leg. It was unbearable. When my sight got better and I could see something, I saw two things. One, Jean fighting with a walker near the ruined stairwell. Two, wooden stick inside my leg. It was bleeding painfully. When I realized that's the source of the burning pain, I gasped. My axe was gone somewhere. I took my pistol from the pocket and checked the magazine.

One bullet left. It may be useful later...Maybe I should...remove this stick out of my leg and kill the walker with it, I thought. I was sick thinking about all the blood that might've come out of the wound. But maybe I shouldn't waste this bullet now.

[Remove the stick to kill the walker with it] or [Shoot the walker]

• Time for an citrus umbrella!

[Remove the stick to kill the walker with it]

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 1/5) -Martha?! - I yelled. I couldn't believe that. I haven't seen that woman in almost seven years.

• [Remove the stick to kill the walker with it]

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 1/5) -Martha?! - I yelled. I couldn't believe that. I haven't seen that woman in almost seven years.

• [Remove the stick to kill the walker with it]. Man, this is going to suck.

• [Shoot walker] I'm not totally sure if a stick will work

• This is going to suck.

Heheheh :D

[Remove the stick to kill the walker with it]. Man, this is going to suck.

• edited July 2014

Can I add something to the personality of my character Sonya?

1. She is smarter than a common 12 year old girl, so she thinks that everyone who's the same age with her is kinda dumb. She feels herself more comfortable in a company of adults.
    2. She LOVES to read, especially horror and dystopia. Her favorite writer is Howard Lovecraft. Before the apocalypse she wanted to read the last third tome of his stories, so she can proudly say that she read everything he wrote, but apparently, her plans crashed. Sometimes she likes to joke about how much she regrets it.
    3. Sonya grew up in a family with temper, so she knows how it is - when people around you argue a lot. That's why she hates arguments and always tries to make things in a peaceful way.
  • Sure.

Can I add something to the personality of my character Sonya? * She is smarter than a common 12 year old girl, so she thinks that every

• AFTER MANY FUCKING DAYS OF MY LAZINESS I CAN TELL THE VOTING IS OVER AND MARTIN WILL ATTACK THE ZOMBIE WITH THE STICK.

• Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 2/5)

(?) It will hurt.

Jesus Christ...Ahh...Damn fucking stick..., I thought. No need to think about all that pain now. I just needed to...remove this stick and kill the walker with it. Nothing that hard, right? Just pull it out, Martin. Nothing's bad gonna happen...I hope.

Seeing that Jean needs more help, I grabbed the piece of wood hurting my leg and started to pull it. And now the pain was trully unbelievable. So many blood came out from this waterfall. I wanted to scream in pain, but the disguise was still working and I didn't want to ruin it. Yes, the girl was being attacked, but that's because of the explosion sound. A walker came to its source and felt Jean's presence, she probably did something dumb. Nevertheless, I had to help her. Sheding more tears, I finally pulled it out. The sharp end of the stick was all bloody and disgusting. My leg was on fire, it was so painful...What if I'll bleed out in a second?

Not thinking about myself for a moment, I crawled to the fighting couple. They were both standing and I was on the floor. In order to kill the bad undead boy, I had to attack him in the leg first. When the sharp stick finally sank in his ankle, he was able to realize I'm a living person, not a walker. He fell on the floor, obviously not dead. That motherfucker just tried to eat me. He was trying to bite me and I accidently dropped the stick. We started wrestling, when suddenly I heard a gunshot and walker got killed. It was Jean who grabbed a pistol and saved me.

-Ugh...Thanks, Jean. - I said.

-No problem. It's funny how you tried to help me and then needed help yourself. - She laughed.

-Is it? - I mumbled, holding the wound, trying not to bleed out.

-My God, what happened with your leg? - Jean asked, seeing how I'm trying to keep my blood with myself. Well, at least she realized....

-An...accident. Please, help me. Jonathan had bandages in his backpack...Do you know where he is? I need 'em...- I replied, sweating horribly.

-The rest of the group lays there, unconcious. Take whatever you want. I need to make sure those things didn't hear the explo...uhh, what am I talking about? Of course they did hear it. I'll just check are they coming. - She said, pointing at our group members sleeping happily on the other side of ruined stairwell. I realized the fire axe I had must be under all the rubble. I'm not a miner to dig it out so easily, so I just forgot about it. After all, another weapon was found by me. A lovely, sharp stick with my blood all over it. Yay!

I found Jonathan's unconcious body and looked inside his backpack. The bandages were there. Great. I removed them from the backpack and used them on my wound. I tied them tightly, but not too tightly, logically. It felt better when I didn't have to just keep my hand on the wound to stop it from bleeding. I leaned on the wall and waited for my buddies to wake up. It was calm enough, so I started to think about the situation again. My leg was badly injured few minutes ago, but thank God I saved myself in time. This injury won't help me with walking, of course. I'll hobble, but it's still better than cutting it off and leaning on anything long enough you can find. That was just not cool. I'll start hobbling, I might trip very easily and then, in the middle of walkers horde, I'll be eaten alive almost immediately. God, how I suddenly started to fear walking through the horde.

My thoughts were interrupted by my companions waking up. Finally, I thought. They opened their eyes slowly, probably having blurry vision like me. First, it was Martha, then Katherine, then Margareth, then the rest woke up at the same time. I greeted them, explaining the situation. Probably big groups of walkers are now walking through the hallways to find the source of the loud boom.

-Thanks for doing nothing when we were unconcious...- Martha spoke.

-Hey, I killed a walker! It might've been dangerous, sis. - I replied.

-Yeah, right. But you could wake us up...Eh, nevermind. Let's just get out of here. I can't believe I came here looking for supplies and now I'm hating this place! - She said. Her nerves were on edge, but cold you really blame her? She saw one person die few minutes after joining us, so that means a lot...

We made sure everyone is okay, and disguised, we went. As I expected, empty hallways quickly became filled with undead. The ground was shaking sometimes, another noises were heard. But after 10 minutes, we were few floors lower. This time, it went smoothly. Nobody got hurt and we left this damned school. Thanks, fate, for letting us go smoothly like that at the beginning, I randomly said that in my mind.

James was right. Few bombers were flying around and dropping bombs, while walkers were upset about the noises they were making. Well, great. If that things hurts anybody else, I'll be fucking pissed off. Another thing I was mad about, was the sky. Why mad at the sky? What did it do to you?, you might ask. It was really dark grey. It was about to rain, in the worst case, storm. Everything wanted to stop us from getting to the military. But I couldn't give up. We'll show our power to the world. Nothing will stop us...at least that's what I thought.

In order to reach the outpost, we had to pass four streets. Great, isn't it? We passed one street when suddenly, my damn expectations came out true. It started to rain and after a minute or two, storm came. I stood up for a while to look at the lightning bolt. It was one of my dumbest ideas ever. I saw so many lightning bolts, but I stopped to see this one. Why was it a bad idea? Well, when I was amazed by a lightning, my group was smart and kept moving. When I looked around to see nobody's here, I realized I'm dumb. I couldn't see them through that many undead, walking so close to each other. Did they hide, or they're still heading to the outpost? I decided to back off into the nearby alley. Two walkers were there, but they met the sharp end of my stick and landed dead.

I heard something in that alley. A...music? It couldn't be the one from the hotel, it was different and pretty close to where I was standing. I looked around and found a phone, ringing. A contact named ''ZAPHAEUS'' was calling.

[Answer it] [Ignore it]

• [Answer it]

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 2/5) (?) It will hurt. Jesus Christ...Ahh...Damn fucking stick..., I thought. No need to think about

• Oh boi', such sweet pea pie! :o

[Answer it]

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 2/5) (?) It will hurt. Jesus Christ...Ahh...Damn fucking stick..., I thought. No need to think about

• [Answer it]

• [Answer it]

It's not like they've kidnapped one of our family members Taken-style or something.

• [Answer it]

• A lovely, sharp stick with my blood all over it. Yay!

I can't believe I laughed at this.

Let's [answer the phone.] The hype intensifies!

• Voting closed. Martin will answer the phone.

Shit is about to get down, yo.

• edited July 2014

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 3/5)

(?) You chose to answer the phone.

I was kinda lucky to find a working cellphone and someone calling it. I answered it, being ready to talk with Zaphaeus. Really weird name of a contact, if you ask me.

-Hello? Ray, are you there? - Man on the other side spoke with an odd tone of voice.

-I'm afraid I don't know any Ray. - I said, trying to scare him a bit for laughs.

-What? Who are you? - He asked.

-I'm Martin. Me and our group are hiding from the storm near John Muir's School. We're heading to the military outpost. - I replied, being serious now.

-Another group? Alright. Those fuckin' walkers are attacking us and more we kill them, more are coming from the other streets. So, did you see a man in black suit and bright hazel eyes? That's Ray, my friend. We were separated when going to the outpost, but he said he'll come. Damn, if he didn't make it...Everyone is here...Devyn, Tony, and the rest...Even Sonya made it... My name is Zaphaeus, by the way. Don't judge. - The guy said. I looked around. It was dangerous to talk through phone during a storm, but I'm a risky man. The description Zaphaeus gave me was similiar to the appearance of walker I just killed. I looked at the fence, it had bloodstains on it.

-I did. He's dead. Poor bastard must have tried to get over a pointy fence, but cut his leg in the process. On the other side, bad surprise awaited him. A hungry walker. - I deduced. It was really simple, putting two and two together. Bloodstains, a walker in black suit and leg wound, another walker...

-Jesus. Uh, I can't talk now. This storm sounds pretty mighty, I don't want to be electrocuted. Undead are attacking too. Good luck. - Zapheus said and hanged out. I put the cellphone in my pocket, at the same time, another lightning bolt stroke. No zombies were alerted by my talk, thank God. When I was about to start thinking about how to find my group, a window in the building nearby opened. Remember that I was in an alley.

-Martin?! You're alive, thank God. - A shadow whispered. It was late and dark, but I recognized Kareem.

-Kareem! I just found out there's another group in the outpost, not just military guys! - I said.

-How? - He asked, having problems with believing me.

-Cellphone magic. - I said, taking the phone out of my pocket and showing it to him.

-Okay, listen, the building we're in right now is some sort of an apartment house and we're hiding in one of the apartments. - He said.

-Good. Can you help me get through that window? I don't want to get through the horde, I think rain washed some of the guts I had on my jacket, and the window is too high for me. - I asked for help. Luckily, he agreed and gave me his hand. I grabbed it and Kareem pulled me in. Whew. Finally I'm inside of a building, it's definitely warmer in here.

Kareem led me to an apartment. I noticed they were washed by the rain too, but less than me. Martha and Katherine hugged me. Oh, those girls. The room we were in was in bad shape. Mess everywhere, there was a hole in the floor, and...someone hanging on a rope above. My God, someone comitted suicide here! I wonder, are you able to turn after hanging yourself? Not that I'm thinking about killing myself, just my curiosity...

-Eh, why do we need to hide in a place like this... - Artie complained.

-We have to wait here 'til the storm moves. I can see the cloud is moving towards east. Let's just wait. Maybe 30 minutes will be enough. Also, careful with that hole...There might be some walkers down here. - Katherine said. I nodded.

Suddenly, some weird noises could be heard...Like a creak or something. I looked around and...the girl who hanged herself turned. So that answers my question. The problem is, Kareem was standing nearby. He got grabbed and the zombie tried to pull him, but he protested. Jonathan, man full of reflex, grabbed quickly Lucy's rifle and shot the walker in the head. He knew that before he could take out his axe and reach the zombie, Kareem could be in the hole.

Zombie died, but that didn't solve the problem. Kareem lost his balance and fell through the hole. DAMN IT!!

We ran near the hole, but it was pitch black. We didn't see him. Only source of light was the nearby window, ONLY when lightning bolt stroke. When it did, I could see Kareem. Alive, but frightened. Seconds later, moans were heard. Looks like the apartment he fell into was zombie-infested. Nice one, fate. I grabbed Jonathan's axe and hanged it through the hole, so Kareem could grab it. He did. Jonathan and James helped me with pulling him out. (The ceiling in that apartment below was too high, so I couldn't just give him a hand, literally.)

Man was about to get rescued, but walkers grabbed his legs. He screamed out of fear.

-Jesus, pull me in, please! - He shouted.

Suddenly, walker bit him somewhere near the ankle.

-AAAHHH!!! Ow...Okay, change of plan. Don't pull me in. - He said.

-What the hell, Kareem? - Margareth asked.

-I was bitten. In the leg. It would be a lot easier with an arm, but it's not. Drop the axe. I won't be burden to you. - He whined.

-You're nuts if you think I'm dropping you. - I said.

Walker bit him second time, in the same place.

-Ahhhhh! - He screamed.

[Drop the axe] [Pull him in anyway]

• [Pull him in anyway]

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 3/5) (?) You chose to answer the phone. I was kinda lucky to find a working cellphone and someone ca

• [Pull him in anyway]

They might need that axe later. Plus they save Kareem! Win-win situation! :-D

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 3/5) (?) You chose to answer the phone. I was kinda lucky to find a working cellphone and someone ca

• edited July 2014

[Drop the axe]. I'm sorry, Kareem, but I think it's the right choice.

Btw, my character was mentioned in this chapter. I hope she'll be in the story soon!

• She will. Actually, I'm a bit lazy and most of the characters waiting to be introduced are in the outpost now, lel.

But not everyone.

[Drop the axe]. I'm sorry, Kareem, but I think it's the right choice. Btw, my character was mentioned in this chapter. I hope she'll be in the story soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.