The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• edited July 2014

I can't wait how you will portray her. Your Margareth was awesome, so I believe in you.

Crips posted: »

She will. Actually, I'm a bit lazy and most of the characters waiting to be introduced are in the outpost now, lel. But not everyone.

• Thank you. If character's personality is colorful, then it's easier for me to portray him/her. :D

I can't wait how you will portray her. Your Margareth was awesome, so I believe in you.

• Wow, three votes. I waited a bit longer to get more, but I didn't oh well.

Martin will pull Kareem anyway.

• Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 4/5)

(?) You chose to pull him in anyway.

I said that I'm not dropping him, so I didn't. I pulled him in. It was hard. Walkers didn't want to let him go so easily, so Margareth helped us and shot them. Not everyone, just the dangerous ones. My plan was to rescue him and cut his leg off when we get into the outpost. I think they would've let bitten person in.

Jonathan's axe broke in half though, and Kareem almost fell (AGAIN!), but thank God, he grabbed the floor and pulled himself in. I stared at his bite. We both did. It must be hard for him, his life is on the line, but...he has a chance of survival. It's smaller than Henri's, though.

-It stopped raining. Let's go. We must disguise ourselves again. - Martha said.

-So you know how it works? - I asked, randomly.

-Yes, what's not so understandable? Those walkers are dumb, so we need to take advantage of that. - She replied.

-Yup. You'd be a good leader Martha. - I smiled.

-Stop it. Let's go. - She said.

On our way to the exit, we found a walker on the stairwell. I was about to kill it, but someone shot him. It wasn't anybody from our group.

It was a girl. She had black hair and green eyes, and a big decolletage. She knew what 'sexy' meant.

-Who are you people? Are you gonna be trouble? - She asked.

-No. We were going to kill that walker and rub ourselves in his guts. It sounds crazy, but it's a good way to move through hordes. - Martha replied. I was going to say that, thank you...

-Oh. Good then. Two days ago, I met those bandits. Real fucking burden to the ass. Only I survived from my group. Oh well, can I join you? - She asked.

-Woah, woah, woah. Are you trustable? - Artie asked. Goddamn it, why is everybody stealing my lines?!

-I am. Look, I don't wanna kill you or something, my only wish is to get to that military outpost. I'm Kami, by the way. - She replied.

-Fine...-Brent mumbled. I AM THE LEADER HERE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

We opened walker's stomach and disguised ourselves again, then went outside. Another march through undead. It's crazy, but I got used to that. We were slowly walking. I looked at my left. Bomber dropped its last bomb. The school was at terrible shape, and this bomb finished it. I saw its walls fall on the ground. Oh well, one hundred walkers less.

Suddenly, James literally sank into the ground. Smart bastard knew that he can't scream. I, being surprised, came closer to the place when he dissapeared. Everything became clear.

He fell into the sewers. I wanted to help him, but he whispered that he's okay and he'll join us later. Yeah, my ass.

-Are you sure? Sewers is a maze, man. It's probably zombie infested too. - I whispered loudly enough, so he can hear me, but walkers don't recognize me that easily.

-I'll be fine...ahh...I fell on my arm...- He replied.

-You won't be okay, James. - I whispered. My group stopped and looked at me.

-I will! Just go to that outpost, Jesus! - He said.

Confidence is a good thing, but he hurt his arm. He hadn't lots of ammo. He had walkers to deal with.

[Enter the sewers to help him] [Go on without him]

• [Enter the sewers to help him]. We ain't leaving him behind! Martin is the leader, for fuck's sake!

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 4/5) (?) You chose to pull him in anyway. I said that I'm not dropping him, so I didn't. I pulled hi

• [Enter the sewers to help him]

Like Sonya said, he's the leader.

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 4/5) (?) You chose to pull him in anyway. I said that I'm not dropping him, so I didn't. I pulled hi

I'm confused, what happened to Kareem? They didn't cut his leg off?

• They didn't, the axe broke in half, and the blade fell into the group of walkers. I forgot to add that.

Pipas posted: »

[Enter the sewers to help him] I'm confused, what happened to Kareem? They didn't cut his leg off?

• And they didn't have any other melee. Katherine lost her knife. I forgot to add that too, goddamn it.

They didn't, the axe broke in half, and the blade fell into the group of walkers. I forgot to add that.

• Starts to look just like a pie made out of pies, decorated with pies!

[Enter the sewers to help him]

• Looks like Kareem is fucked. RIP

[Enter the sewers to help him]

And they didn't have any other melee. Katherine lost her knife. I forgot to add that too, goddamn it.

• It's... PIECEPTION!

Alt text

BonnluffarN posted: »

Starts to look just like a pie made out of pies, decorated with pies! [Enter the sewers to help him]

• Alt text

BonnluffarN posted: »

Starts to look just like a pie made out of pies, decorated with pies! [Enter the sewers to help him]

• Voting closed. Martin will enter the sewers.

The last chapter of whole season's gonna be long, I guess, so writing will take me some time. :P

• Lack of time today, if it's not gonna be today, then tomorrow for 100%

• ;_;

Lack of time today, if it's not gonna be today, then tomorrow for 100%

• edited July 2014

WHAT WHY !!!

Alt text

Lack of time today, if it's not gonna be today, then tomorrow for 100%

• Alt text

Being more serious now, I didn't say it's not today. I may write it today.

ualexen92 posted: »

WHAT WHY !!!

• I don't mind at all.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Hope you don't mind but I'll advertise my fanfic: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/72441/twd-right-or-wrong-interactive-ep3-ch-2-part-5-6-released Thanks.

• Thanks alot! Good luck on your final part, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it.

I don't mind at all.

• Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 5/5)

(?) You didn't leave him.

I didn't want to leave him, obviously. I jumped in too, making sure that no walkers will follow me. The group was scared for a moment, but they understood we're gonna make it. We passed one tunnel and some walkers were in the other one. We killed them all. James really thanked me for helping, even if he didn't want my help few minutes ago...

A way out was found quickly after. We climbed up and found ourselves on the street. It was the street with the outpost! The rest of group approached us. They were walking really slowly. Good job, guys. We were on the street. Millitary guys were shooting walkers around us. They were doing pretty good, and we almost reached it...We almost reached the wooden barricades getting attacked by undead. I was so happy. Nothing could stop my plan! But then, I looked at the side of the street, at the crushed car standing there. The thing I witnessed there was most terrifying image in my whole life. Screw Patrick's death, screw Winston's death, screw Bruno's death, screw the death of Fredo...It was the worst.

-What the fuck are you doing, Martin? Why did you stop? We should keep mo~~ - Martha tried to say, but then she looked in the same direction I was glaring at. The crushed car...it belonged to my parents. I saw them...My mom fell out the car, and as a walker, she was eating someone else's guts. My dad lost his glasses. From the bloodstains on the window and the wound on his head, he hit the window, but not hard enough to hit his brain. He still became a walker, being upset about the gunshots. My mom didn't even care and she was eating someone's large intestine with pleasure.

It wouldn't been so horrifying, if not the fact that I knew these people very well. They've been raising me for many, many years. My whole life passed before my eyes. I was really rude to them, I was part of the famous ''LA youth''. They didn't deserve such gruesome death. It didn't faze Martha that much, she hated mother and father for forcing her into marriage, but I know it was all because of financial problems. I started to breathe loudly, I was sweating and kneeled. I grabbed my head...I-I just can't say anything! Someone stop me, or everyone will die!, I thought. The image I saw caused my actions and I don't know could I be stoppable.

-Jesus, Martin sweetie, stop it or they'll recognize us! - Katherine whispered, but I didn't hear her. All I had before my eyes was my mom eating a living person, for God's sake. My buddies tried to help me get up, but they couldn't. I was holding a lamppost.

I snapped.

-No...No...NO! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! - I screamed. Obviously, walkers automatically recognized their meal. I breathed even louder and deeper, I was sweating like a waterfall. My group was fighting the walkers and military guys helped them. I heard other scream and turned around, seeing my beloved Katherine getting eaten alive by those monsters. I tried to react somehow, I took my pistol with the one bullet I saved earlier in the school, but it didn't matter. I was grabbed by a walker and bitten in the neck. I dropped the pistol. All I saw before sinking into cold darkness was my sister picking it up and pointing it at my forehead. I heard a gunshot and I stopped feeling anything.

-MARTIN!!!! - Margareth screamed.

-Bro...My little bro is gone... - Martha sobbed.

Everyone else whispered something too, but they were muffled by walkers moans. Martin was laying on a street with big hole in his forehead. The saddened group moved to the outpost gate, which was a...school bus. In order to enter the camp, they needed to go through the bus. Pretty smart. They quickly got in and left it on the other side - they made it, they were alive but not really happy. Well, at least most of them did. Kareem tripped and hit the bus's window with his head, then fell unconcious. Nobody even noticed it.

Gunshots stopped for a while, as every member of the little community was staring at new guests. A lot of interesting and colorful people were there. For example, Zaphaeus, who had jeans and thick jacket, he was holding AK47. Or young girl called Devyn. She was 16, had short light brown hair (about chin-length in the front, then boyish short in the back), and very dark brown eyes, almost dark. She had a tan skin, but not really pale. She crossed her arms on her chest, not sure about new guests. There was also a chick called Charlie. She had brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was pointing a rare pistol at them, if they wanted to do anything stupid. Or a fat old man called Lars who had black hair and eyes, blue jeans and white undershirt. He didn't know what to think about strangers, though he watched whole situation on the street through gap in the wooden barricade. There was also the Tony guy, who prefers to be alone. All you need to know about him is that he joined this community just to be safe around walkers, he doesn't like anyone in here. He had short brown hair, stubble, blue eyes, green hoodie and grey cargo pants with sneakers.

Also, Sonya was present there, watching the situation from the beginning just like Lars. She was shocked by sudden death of Martin, even if she didn't know him. She thinks that new strangers are trustable, hearing the Zaphaeus's phone talk. She doesn't know that the guy on the phone was the one who died, but she was soon about to realize that. She has shoulder length light brown hair, pale skin and grey blue eyes. She wears grey hoodie with jeans and gumshoes.

There were also members of the military, such as Ryan, Troy and Angelo (pretty ironic name). Their appearence isn't important by now.

Zaphaeus shaked his rifle. He stared at everyone who came into the camp. Suddenly, Kareem turned and attacked Troy, who was standing too close to the bus! He was bitten in the neck and died shortly after. Margareth killed them both.

-Jesus! - Ryan yelled.

Zaphaeus stared at them again. After few minutes of awkward silence (if you can call zombies moans as silence) he finally spoke.

-Who's your leader? - He asked.

The group was troubled by that question. Their only leader died couple of minutes ago. After some glares, head shakes and unhearable whispers, Martha hestitantly raised her hand. She knew the group wants her to replace Martin. Poor bastard he was...

-I am. - She finally mumbled out.

[YOUR CHOICES]

MURDER WEAPON - You killed the walker with a stick instead of a gun.

CURIOSITY - You answered the phone.

SACRIFICE - You pulled Kareem in anyway.

HELP - You helped James when he fell into sewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEWBR9MNaQ

• Wow..
    Martin... :(

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 5/5) (?) You didn't leave him. I didn't want to leave him, obviously. I jumped in too, making sure t

• I am now officially a sad taco ._.

Episode 5 - No Hope Left (Chapter 5/5) (?) You didn't leave him. I didn't want to leave him, obviously. I jumped in too, making sure t

• Wow, I can't believe Martin died. And they were only 10 days in the apocalypse, it felt so much longer.

• WOT!!! DEAD
    story will pass to Martha?
    RIP Martin

Alt text

Martin is dead?!

• That... was unexpected. Well done Crips, you made me sad in a very good way :D

A man is hyped for Season 2!

• I liked how you introduced Zaphaeus. I was squeeing the entire time. (Don't judge)

• Submission box will reopen in a while. Don't forget to post new characters!

• Here's a link to the submission box:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ENFvg0BCyEEpxgAQ4-CWMh0r4v4115VtSlF5Y8LIYaM/viewform

It's also avalaible at the top of the page.

• edited July 2014

Malcolms fate is unknown, right? Does that mean he will appear in Season 2 in some way, or can I submit a new character? I mean, I would really like for him to come back, but if he doesn't, I'd rather submit a new character than having no character in the story at all.

Submission box will reopen in a while. Don't forget to post new characters!

• His fate is unknown, but all unknown characters will have their comeback at some point. You can make a new character though. Beginning of a new season is a magical time, when everyone can submit one character, so can you.

Malcolms fate is unknown, right? Does that mean he will appear in Season 2 in some way, or can I submit a new character? I mean, I would rea

• Such sweet potato pie, Domino would approve.

His fate is unknown, but all unknown characters will have their comeback at some point. You can make a new character though. Beginning of a new season is a magical time, when everyone can submit one character, so can you.

• Also, someone suggested me to make a timeskip in Season 2, at least 3 months.

You won't be dissapointed at the start of Episode 1 ;) By the way, I think we can start. I didn't gather much characters, but that's enough. I need to develop the ones being introduced in the last chapter of Season 1. And I was gathering those new characters to have a solid foundations that we can build our story on. ;)

• Ah, that's great news. I submitted a new character, but Malcolm having a comeback sounds awesome :D

His fate is unknown, but all unknown characters will have their comeback at some point. You can make a new character though. Beginning of a new season is a magical time, when everyone can submit one character, so can you.

• It means that Sonya will be shown in action, cool! I hope you won't kill her very fast because it literally means that you'll kill me :(

Also, someone suggested me to make a timeskip in Season 2, at least 3 months. You won't be dissapointed at the start of Episode 1 By the

• edited July 2014

Season 2 Episode 1 - A New Life (Chapter 1/6)

-I am. - I finally mumbled out.

My name is Martha Dawson. I'm 25 years old. 7 years ago, I was forced to marry a man I didn't love, and all that thanks to my parents. I know, their death didn't faze me that much, which isn't really moral, but I hated them. Martin, on the other hand...Poor thing. I can't believe he died. What now? He kept saying I have good leadership skills, but it's not true. I wanted to dissapear and find myself somewhere far away, when I was asked to be a new leader, for group's sake. Why did you scream, Martin? Why did you leave me with your group to take care of? I understand that you loved our parents, but...

Get a hold of yourself, Martha. Stop thinking about the past, it'll kill you. Focus on present times. You WILL lead this group. You'll do just fine, I thought. I tried to comfort myself, it's my habit. Whenever something bad is going on, that's what I do. It often helps me.

They all looked at me with weird stare. I felt like they were looking into my soul or something. I know it's stupid, but they were really scary. Kareem turned and bit someone moments ago, that was even more scary. My God, when I was alone, it all was more peaceful...Maybe that's because I found people I care about.

-Alright then. - A man holding AK47 said. His voice became softer, looks like he believed me. Thank Goodness...

-Well then, it looks like you'll join our community for good. Please, make yourself comfortable. We'll deal with those...bodies later. Zaphaeus, will you introduce our people? - A military man asked the guy who just talked to me.

-Of course. So, I'm Zaphaeus. - He started his monologue.

-This is Devyn. She's both a good shot and fantastic melee warrior. - Zaphaeus pointed at a young girl, 16 years old, I would guess.

-That's Charlie. She's mostly fighting with the rare pistol she found in a gun shop, she has a lot of ammo to it, so that's why she's main defender when something happens. - He pointed at a woman with bright blue eyes. She was indeed holding a rare pistol I've never seen before.

-That's Lars Gaffner, he's.... - He pointed at a fat old man and suddenly paused.

-...he's religious. - He continued. Did he really stop his monologue just to think what pros does he have? Not cool, man.

-Next, we have Sonya. Sonya joined us not so long ago, maybe few hours. She joined us and I heard rumors that she became Ray's friend, but...Ray's dead, so he can't confirm that rumor. It's really hard to become friends with her, really. She's smart though, and we're about to start a shooting training tomorrow. She said she's bad at melee weapons. - He talked about a youngest girl of them all. Pyrra, being silent for a long while, smiled. Maybe they would become friends?

-Yeah, I heard about the Ray guy. I know he's dead, but...who was he? - I asked.

-It was my buddy. We were both working in police once, even though I had to change my job, we still were friends. Now he's dead...Someone said that he was eaten by a walker, who was that guy? - Zaphaeus spoke.

Everyone from my group got saddened again. What a fucking disaster. Now, with Martin gone, all we will have is good memories about him. That's all though.

-Martin, he...he died at the street. You saw that, right? - I said after a long, silent while.

-Oh. So that was your true leader, eh? I understand it all. I hope you'll be well as new leader of your group. I also must ask about the woman who died on the street. Who was she? - He asked.

-His girlfriend. - Margareth bursted out. I turned around to look at her. She didn't say anything, but I could read words such as ''Shame'', ''sadness'' and ''trouble'' from her eyes.

-Oh, okay then, sorry. - Zaphaeus was ashamed of his question.

-What about the alone guy, who sits near the barricade? - Brent asked.

-Oh, him. That's Tony. He prefers to be alone, joined us only because he feared the big hordes of walkers, we still treat him like community member, because he is one. - Zaphaeus replied.

-Tell a little about yourself, folks. - Sonya said. I feared that the most. I didn't knew people in my group. It's stupid, but true. Martin told me about them really briefly, Margareth was a bit more helpful and told their stories when we were in the apartment house. I guess I was ready for that question, but I couldn't describe those people that well like he did.

-M...My name is Martha Dawson, I'm 25 years old. Also a leader of this group. I fight with a machete. - I spoke about myself. It was so weird to talk about myself, but they asked me to do it, so I couldn't disagree.

They were all listening. It really made me nervous. What if I say something stupid? Then I'll come out as a moron, which I didn't want.

-This is Margareth, she was a surgeon. She lost pretty much everything. Her husband, her son, her arm...But she's still strong. - I talked about Margareth. I found confidence in myself, so it was easier this time. Zapheus's group was saddened by that story.

-That's Pyrra, all I know about her that she lost her parents. Always keeps her stuffed zebra called Mrs. Geraldine. - I spoke about Pyrra. I saw how she smiled to me. I replied her with another smile.

-That's Lucy. She hates her family, she's also good at shooting a rifle. - I talked about Lucy, who pointed a rifle at me. I know it was to scare me, I look hilariously when I'm scared, but maybe I was too direct about her family.

-That's Spencer. He likes his sunglassed and is pretty good around cars. - I pointed at Spencer, who leaned on the barricade. Good that there was no gap, otherwise he'd be grabbed.

-Next one is Jonathan. He lost his wife and fate of kids is unknown so far. We all hope that he'll find them. - I talked about Jonathan. I saw him sinking into his thoughts again. Be strong, man. I'm sure you'll find them.

-That's James. He has an awesome watch and has good leadership skills, maybe even better than mine. - I pointed at him.

-Stop it. I don't. You'll be better. - He whispered to me. I blushed, which looked weird, but I forgot about that almost instantly.

-That's Artie. He...really cares about people he trusts. - I talked about Artie.

-That's Brent. Has good sense of humour. Also, he was saved by Margareth. She pulled a bullet out of his body. - I said. They both smiled.

-Here we have Jean. She's good at fighting. - I described Jean.

-And the last one is Kami. She joined us pretty recently, so we don't know much about her. She's trustable, at least. - I pointed at Kami.

-You have a big group there. - Devyn said. I nodded.

-Also, I see that military guys are hanging around here...I thought there'll be more than 3. - I said. And also, one died few minutes ago...

-A lot of other soldiers are cooperating with us, the bomber pilots, for instance. When apocalypse began, there was an order from general to bring all the survivors in here, but many soldiers died, so not many people were brought. Hell, we were the only ones. - Zaphaues replied.

-Okay, we got rid of the bodies. - A soldier said. He had red hair and puny mustache. He was wearing the military outfit, like the two other guys.

-It's Angelo, if you wanna know. - Lars said.

-Yes. The other soldier is Ryan, and the one who got bit was Troy. Man, a lot of things happened lately. Please, rest. We have lots of food. Don't worry about the walkers. The barricade on this side is too strong for them. - Angelo said.

And so, we rested. That night was long. We ate a simple supper, so the food won't go to waste so fast. And then, we slept...The time was slow around here...

4 Months Later...

We were finally done. A lot of months passed since we started this project, but it's ready now. We killed all the walkers around three neighbouring streets and barricated it all, transforming little camp into little village. Village inside of a city? In this world, everything is possible. We had a lot of wood, other military members brought it to us. Too bad we didn't meet any new people...it felt really empty, considering we had four streets under control.

On my way back into the house where I lived, I found Margareth on the side of the street...completely drunk.

-What the hell, Margareth? - I asked her. She was completely ruined.

-Heeey, Martha! Want some? - She asked, pointing at a bottle of wine near her.

-Why did you get drunk? What's up? - I tried to help her somehow, she looked completely wasted.

-What d'ye mean, wassup?! I'll tell you wassup! My son is gone...Bitten in the...in the neck by those WELKERS! My arm is gone too...Also by them, of cooourse! And everybody I met at the clothing store, that is, my fahking best friends, are gone! If that's not the time to get drunk, then what is, goddamn it?! I should've kill myself the first day we spent here! But no...I decided...I decided...FAHK! I decided to keep on living...What for? Noo fukhin' idea! But...But now I found out that they have alcohol in here, ahahaha - She talked with funny voice. I understood her, though. Everybody has limits.

-I understand you. But you shouldn't just be on a street like this. Come, I'll help you, let's go to your room... - I tried to help her get up and go somewhere where nobody sees her. She was a total wreck.

-NO!! Leave mah alone, Martha! I know how to walk...I think... - She protested. I didn't want to get into a fight with her. She got up on her own and went somewhere, hombling all the way.

Suddenly, a walker jumped on her from the corner of the building.

-AHH!! - She screamed, trying to kill it with the bottle of wine she brought with herself.

What the fuck? What is a walker doing here? I thought the barricades are strong enough to keep them away, I thought. I ran and helped her. We were near the barricade and I saw two holes, probably walkers made them! My group and Zaphaeus's group tried to keep the walkers away, but they didn't manage to keep some of them outside. The holes were pretty far away from each other.

-Oh ma God! My buddies need help! I'M COMING GUYS!!! - Margareth screamed, running to my group, tripping over all the way.

-Martha! We could use your machete, you know! - Spencer screamed.

-We need it too! Help us please! - Sonya screamed.

Both groups were busy with their holes. Both groups forgot about existence of each other. I could help Zaphaeus and gain some respect from his group, but my group needed more help and they were my buddies...

[Help your own group] [Help Zaphaeus's group]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.