The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Yay, Crips is back :D

Fine, if you're such a wss you can't do it yourself.

Hope we Will see more Stef in ep 4 (hint hint) XD

This is off-topic , but Sonya are u really 12? It is amazing that you know so much and can write fanfics at that age, you must be really smart ^_^

• and sexy

Yay, Crips is back Fine, if you're such a wss you can't do it yourself. Hope we Will see more Stef in ep 4 (hint hint) XD This is

• I actually am 13 :P I suppose we, kids, are amazing at writing :P Or just me and Sonya wink

And Stef will appear in the next chapter.

Yay, Crips is back Fine, if you're such a wss you can't do it yourself. Hope we Will see more Stef in ep 4 (hint hint) XD This is

• gais pls

Hell yeah!

• I wrote fanfic before lel

Karnedg2013 posted: »

And you too, good fellow Do you want to write fanfic too? Ask the Crips. He is good boy

• Not only you :Р

Alt text

But you are a big good fellows, by the way ;)

Crips posted: »

I actually am 13 :P I suppose we, kids, are amazing at writing :P Or just me and Sonya wink And Stef will appear in the next chapter.

• Goddamnit Crips! Why did I have to go a team over you?! xD

I actually am 13 :P I suppose we, kids, are amazing at writing :P Or just me and Sonya wink And Stef will appear in the next chapter.

• Gustav+Sonya+Crips=GuSorips ------>Best Team

Goddamnit Crips! Why did I have to go a team over you?! xD

• Because the time is a troll :P

Goddamnit Crips! Why did I have to go a team over you?! xD

• im not a gai

ur gud

but pls dont say im gai

gais pls

• edited December 2014

He's mean gUys :Р

Alt text

im not a gai ur gud but pls dont say im gai

• edited December 2014

Surprise! Two chapters today!

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 6/6)

(?) You took Angelo's job.

-Fine, if you're such a wuss and can't do it yourself. - I replied with a sassy look.

(?) Angelo might remember that.

-Hey, I am not a wuss. Not entirely. I mean, someone's gotta give that meal to the bandits and I don't want to look in their eyes again, you sassy. - He replied.

-Alright, wussie. I'll do your job for you. - I said, smiling.

-You wanna fight?! - He joked.

-Sure as hell I do. - I replied smiling.

-Then come at me, sassy. - He said.

-Later. Now give me the fucking food or I'll wreck you. - I was still joking. He gave me the packed food. I became more serious and went away to the storage room where bandits were kept.

Actually, when I was near the door, I could understand what Angelo was talking about. This place just seemed bad. But I knew they can redeem themselves if given enough time. We just needed to feed them. And I was supposed to give out the first ration. I shouted ''Meal coming!'', took the keys and unlocked the door.

I opened it and saw a bandit pointing a gun just right at me. Fuck, where did he get it? We couldn't possibly...Oh. We forgot there was a gun actually. But this storage seemed too small to keep guns in here. I remember Charlie wanted to make this place a safe for her rare gun. And she dropped some ammo, too. Convienient. For them.

-You're gonna let us out right now. We don't want to kill you but we will if you won't cooperate. - Bandit holding the gun said. I surely wasn't betraying my group.

-Fuck you, amateur. - I replied. I know being sassy at that moment was very dangerous, but I wanted to show them I'm not afraid. I actually almost paid the life price.

-You fuckin' bi~~- he tried to insult me, but got shot with a belt. God, did that look gruesome! He fell on the ground and dropped the pistol. I took it. I saw my saviour. It was Stef who now approached me with Nick Ramsay.

-Good job, Stef. - He said.

-Now you fuckers don't move, or I'll end you! - I said, pointing the pistol at them. I was so dissapointed.

-Well, well. Looks like I was right. - Friedrich came up out of nowhere.

-Go away, old man. - Stef said.

-I am not going anywhere. You see what they tried to do. No redeeming. They have no humanity, so we should response with the same lack of humanity. - Fred replied.

-You want to kill them? I mean, Nick did convince me that they might be planning something, but killing them is not what I intended to do. - Stef argued.

-Well, looks like you did kill someone. Just let me take out the rest of 'em. Do I really beg for that much? - Friedrich was begging.

-Do what you want, Freddie. I am not going in the middle of this. - Nick said.

-Are you kidding me, Nick? You backed off from one argument already. And now you're backing off from another. - Stef yelled at Nick. Ramsay got sadder. I think he was thinking about something for a short while.

-Just...Umph...I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't kill them. - Nick mumbled out.

-Ah, fuck it. I'll do it without your permi~~- Freddie tried to get in there and kill them, but I threw the packed food inside, locked the door with my keys and put them into my pocket. They did try to kill me, but now they can't plan anything and just listen to us.

-They will redeem themselves. So will you, I hope. - I said. Friedrich looked into the distance.

-Maybe you are right. But if they try to kill someone else again, I shall kill them no matter what you say. - He responded.

-Deal. - I replied.

-Yes, deal. - He said and went off into the distance. I looked at Nick. He seemed sad.

-What's up? - Stef asked.

-Nothing, just...I may have a grudge against criminals, alright? Don't judge me for that. It was a really hard decision to make, but seems like you did it for me, Martha. I...need to talk with you later. - He said.

-Alright. But now, I'm off to sleep. - I said and returned to my house which was nearby.

[YOUR CHOICES]

TENSION - You acted friendly to Malcolm and Elizabeth.

ANVIL AND A HAMMER - You chose to run.

HUMANITY - You chose to imprison the bandits.

A HELPING HAND - You helped Malcolm.

A JOB - You took Angelo's job.

NEXT TIME ON ANGELS OF DEATH

-Wow, so...You just wanted to share your past and talk about weather with me? That's rather odd, since you seemed serious. - I said.

-No, I wanted to ask one more question. - Nick responded.

-Which is...? - I asked.

-You really don't have an idea after hearing my backstory? - He asked. Well, I'm not really a deductive person. I know he worked as a high ranked policeman, maybe even higher ranked than me, but it doesn't make everyone else brilliant like him.

-Then I'll ask right off the bridge; Is Friedrich a criminal? I gotta ask that. If you know that, please answer. If he is, then say where did you hear it from. He surely didn't say it himself. I need to speak with that person. - He responded.

Shit. I didn't want to say Reyna's name. I said I won't tell anyone she revealed it. Crap.

-Don't you think something's weird? - Margareth asked.

-What is? - I asked.

-Everyone's making preparations for tonight's Family Campfire, but there's no sign of Tony and Charlie. That's fishy. You should look for them. - She replied.

-Margareth, you're paranoid. - I said right off the bridge.

-My job is to be paranoid! I wasn't paranoid back when my son died and see where did it lead me to! I don't want nobody to die tonight, but I feel something. - She said.

-A-are you sure, Martha? That's risky as fuck. And there's Reyna. We cannot let those fuckers harm the baby. - Emma asked.

-I am sure as hell! I will fucking wreck their fucking skulls when I get the chance! So cover me if anything happens! Here we go... - I said and ran out of the corner, pointing my gun and taking a shot, probably starting one of the worst manslaughters I have ever seen, even being a policewoman. That fucking says a lot.

EPISODE 4

UNLEASHING THE DEMON

COMING SOON

IT'S THIS EPISODE WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN.

• Excellent Chapter and Episode!!!!!!!!!!! When episode 4 will start?

Surprise! Two chapters today! Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 6/6) (?) You took Angelo's job. -Fine, if you're such a

• Season 2 should end before the end of 2014, Crips.

He goes from the end of June this year. And do not forget to take breaks between seasons to gain new ideas ;)

Surprise! Two chapters today! Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 6/6) (?) You took Angelo's job. -Fine, if you're such a

• Tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

supersagig posted: »

Excellent Chapter and Episode!!!!!!!!!!! When episode 4 will start?

• Great chapter and ep :)
    Stef the saviour :D

When are you planning to start the next one?

Again off-topic! but I would like to know what country you guys are from. I'm from Holland :P

• Poland.

Also, starting EP4 tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Great chapter and ep Stef the saviour When are you planning to start the next one? Again off-topic! but I would like to know what country you guys are from. I'm from Holland :P

• well you write damn good but... there are point in the story where some of the character are lacking, let me quest the next episode will be some friendly fight or a really manslaughter? just hope you didn't kill all of us :(

• edited December 2014

Poland, didnt expert that tbh :p

It is Cool though, how you meet all kinds of kind people from other country's, just because of a game ;)

Looking forward to the EP!

• China... well that a lie.
    I am from Romania btw
    and the game reunite us all :P

Great chapter and ep Stef the saviour When are you planning to start the next one? Again off-topic! but I would like to know what country you guys are from. I'm from Holland :P

• I missed voting your last chapter xd but still what a great episode. You have talent my son :p

• Very great chapter. It's so good to see this back again :)

Only thing that worries me is that Malcolm just became doubly determinant this episode. It's great to see him back and all, but the poor guy just can't catch a break from all this life threatening situations. On a more positive note: I don't think anyone ever managed to get doubly determinant in the game :D

• I'm from Germany

• From Ukraine =)

• Argentina :P

• edited December 2014

Who more!? :D

CountriesForLife :Р

supersagig posted: »

Argentina :P

• Czech Republic. :)

• IT'S THIS EPISODE WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Alt text

Cool, can't wait.

• I love Czechia now more than ever before :D

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Czech Republic.

• Actually, in the walker-in-the-truck scenario no one would die either way, but if you'd choose to help Emma, she'd slightly dislike you :P

Very great chapter. It's so good to see this back again Only thing that worries me is that Malcolm just became doubly determinant this e

• Brasil, with S, no Z.

• Hello! :D

Alt text

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Brasil, with S, no Z.

• Alt text

Alt text

Who more!? CountriesForLife :Р

• Well, yes. Well, yes, Crips.

Knowing you, I think I understand how everything will be -_-

Alt text

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Oh, my country =)

So cute ^__^

• I'm from Russia!

• I know ;)

I'm from Russia!

• Denmarkistan.

• Nah, not everyone. ;)

Well, yes. Well, yes, Crips. Knowing you, I think I understand how everything will be -_-

• edited December 2014

Yeaaaahhhh....

One survivor of the end of the season accidentally confirmed by Crips.

Alt text

Nah, not everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.