The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Holy Molly, I've never seen so many people voting :P

• [Help the pregnant woman]

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to imprison the bandits. -Nah. Not this time, Friedrich. They're evil

• edited December 2014

Hi I just saw this fanfiction a few hours ago and I think you are an amazing writer. I loved this story so far and read it all at once. What I wanted to ask is, is it too late to join, or could I still submit a character? It doesn't matter when he is introduced, I can wait :)

• Hey! Thanks. Nah, it's never late, so submit as fast as you can, because around Ep4 I'll close the submission box because of the plot twist coming. Your character will be probably introduced in Season 3 though.

janitor posted: »

Hi I just saw this fanfiction a few hours ago and I think you are an amazing writer. I loved this story so far and read it all at once. What

• Did you get my character that i send to you?

Hey! Thanks. Nah, it's never late, so submit as fast as you can, because around Ep4 I'll close the submission box because of the plot twist coming. Your character will be probably introduced in Season 3 though.

• Thank you! I submitted my character, his name is Jefferson

Hey! Thanks. Nah, it's never late, so submit as fast as you can, because around Ep4 I'll close the submission box because of the plot twist coming. Your character will be probably introduced in Season 3 though.

• [Help Malcolm]

My first time voting in this story and I can already break up a vote tie :D I like Malcolm, he seems like a cool guy so I vote to save him.

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 4/6) (?) You chose to imprison the bandits. -Nah. Not this time, Friedrich. They're evil

• You are growing, Crips.

Yesterday was YOUR day ;)

Holy Molly, I've never seen so many people voting :P

• edited December 2014

How interesting.

My cat have name is Martha :D

Look at those innocent eyes. You can not kill Martha!

She is immortal! :Р

Alt text

• [Help Emma]

• Hi, Sonya :)

One question - how old are you?

I know that it was improper to ask the girl about her age, but maybe it's not a secret? =)

[Help Emma]

• edited December 2014

Nope, it's not a secret at all. I'm 12.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hi, Sonya One question - how old are you? I know that it was improper to ask the girl about her age, but maybe it's not a secret?

• edited December 2014

It's amazing. You are so small, but smart enough to understand the meaning of the game, "TWD" and make difficult choises.

Glad to see you here :)

Crips writes fanfic wonderful, right? I like yours too. Amazing work ;)

You are a masters. It would be very nice if you wrote a fanfic with Crips together ;)

For example, after finished writing "Angels of Death".

Nope, it's not a secret at all. I'm 12.

• Not a bad idea after all :P

It's amazing. You are so small, but smart enough to understand the meaning of the game, "TWD" and make difficult choises. Glad to see you

• edited December 2014

Really? Alright.

But she can become a co-author of your fanfic. Maybe you write an episode 4 and 5 together? ;)

Team Sonya and Crips----->Sorips

Not a bad idea after all :P

• Nah, those episodes are mine since the plot twist is coming :P

Really? Alright. But she can become a co-author of your fanfic. Maybe you write an episode 4 and 5 together? Team Sonya and Crips----->Sorips

• edited December 2014

You master breaking hopes Crips <_<

SoripsForLife :Р

Nah, those episodes are mine since the plot twist is coming :P

• edited December 2014

Not a bad idea.... That has to be the understatement of the year!

No seriously, the combined awesomeness of this idea would be enough to give me a minor heart attack every time I would see this thread in my feed :D

Also, the introduction post: I see what you did there. So the coming plot twist is, that Nick turns out to be the legitimate and totally reasonable and beloved heir of L.A's most powerful noble house, am I right?

Not a bad idea after all :P

• Holy Molly? :D

I have somewhere heard it. Who invented it?

Holy Molly, I've never seen so many people voting :P

• Hahahhaha. Nope, it wouldn't be such a dark plot twist...And a dark plot twist would be a good way to end this season. ;) And I have a perfect idea.

Not a bad idea.... That has to be the understatement of the year! No seriously, the combined awesomeness of this idea would be enough to

• New chapter tomorrow, since today I had no time and I was too tired.

(?) Martha will help Malcolm.

• edited December 2014

Fans require a joint project @Crips and @InKennyWeTrust ^__^

WANT! WANT! WANT!

Alt text

Hahahhaha. Nope, it wouldn't be such a dark plot twist...And a dark plot twist would be a good way to end this season. And I have a perfect idea.

• That'd be super cool! Right, @Crips?

Fans require a joint project @Crips and @InKennyWeTrust ^__^ WANT! WANT! WANT!

• The joint project of the Crips and Sonya indirectly confirmed by @InKennyWeTrust ! :Р

That'd be super cool! Right, @Crips?

• Yep. It would :P

That'd be super cool! Right, @Crips?

• Same!

The joint project of the Crips and Sonya indirectly confirmed by @Crips ! :Р

Yep. It would :P

• Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 5/6)

(?) You helped Malcolm.

It was like...The whole world just stopped for a moment. I saw three people, desperately needing help. In the haste of the moment and stress that rose inside me, I quickly ran to Malcolm and sliced his attacker with a machete. At first I couldn't get it out from his head but I finally gave a good pull and it came free.

(?) Malcolm will remember that.

-Martha? I...I...-He mumbled out, frightened and confused. At the same time, Emma freed herself from the undead pal grabbing her and shot him right through the left eye and he fell out of the truck through the opened doors. Was that a gore image.

-Ahhh!! Help me, HELP ME!!! - the woman screamed. Emma quickly ran, punched the zombie and shot him in the head. She was free.

-We need to get out of here. If they turned with those wounds, that means the rest...-Emma tried to say something, but got interrupted by a moan. Another patient turned. She was grabbed in the shoulders. No way she would get out of that one alone, so I stabbed the attacker in the neck. Lucky me, I managed to cut his head off and free her.

-You meant ''the rest is gonna turn, too''? Yeah, I noticed...- Malcolm said with a visible tone of sarcasm.

-Come on, quickly. I'll take her, you escape the fuck outta here. - Emma said, helping the pregnant lady. I took Malcolm and we all got out. Emma closed the truck. A short while later, another moans could be heard. Everyone turned, but they were trapped.

-Holy fuck. That was a close one. I owe you, Martha. Thank you so much once again. - Malcolm said.

-No problem. - I replied with a warrior pose. I was really proud of myself, but now that I look at it, I should be more...hmm...helpful to the woman that could bring a new, fantastic survivor to this world. But as I said, that was a moment of haste. I didn't know what to do.

-Oh my God...My whole group is gone...And I would be gone too if not your help, girls. I am so thankful right now. - The pregnant lady said.

-Right, no problem, miss. - Emma replied.

-It's Reyna, you know. You can call me that. My God, this scene will haunt me for many nights. - Reyna said. She had long black hair tied into a ponytail, dark blue eyes, and a little white skin. She wears baggy white shirt, black pants and white sneakers.

-Well, your group is not...gone. I mean, not all of the members are dead. What about Friedrich? - I asked. She seemed to forgot about him.

-Ah, him. You know, with his mental state, I'd really like not to think about him. Three months ago, we had an argument with another group of survivors. I don't remember why. It was kinda serious, so he came up with a brilliant idea to persuade them that we're right. He went to their hideout, stabbed the leader in the head and killed the rest that tried to flee. I still have nightmares over that, when we later checked the bodies. - Reyna replied, telling a pretty scary story, if you ask me. Wow. I can see he's able to murder with cold blood, but...

-Why is he like that? - Malcolm asked.

-Don't tell him I revealed it, but he was in prison. Guess for what? - Reyna replied, sighing.

-Serial killing? - Emma guessed.

-Bingo.

Well then, what a colorful group we're having at the moment. A serial killer, a pregnant woman...Wonder who's Nick Ramsay. Maybe a psychopath? Better not. I should go talk to him and get to know him a little.

-Malcolm! Oh thank God you're alright. Come on. Usui wanted to talk with us. - Elizabeth ran over to us and said it. What could Usui possibly want from them? He should talk to me too. Oh well, apparently it's not my buisiness.

-So...I'm sorry if I'm rude to ask that, but...Where's the father? I mean, it's probably not easy to raise a baby by yourself. - Emma asked. Reyna got saddened, but chose to tell her story.

-Well, he died. That's all...All I'm gonna say. I was alone. By many days. I joined a group just to get food for my baby, but... When that time comes, it'll be bloody hard. Fuck, why did I listen to them? They said we're gonna find shelter and more food in Los Angeles. This city is a goddamn trap. And we had an opportunity to stay on the countryside. We had a perfect opportunity. - Reyna complained. But I do agree that L.A is a trap.

My brother felt it on his own skin after all.

-Are you originally from USA? - I asked.

-Nope, I'm Canadian. But we went to my mother for a visit to USA. She was working here. It was a family meet-up. Since she had no time to return, we went to her. But then the apocalypse happened. We tried to protect the house, but in effect, I lost my brothers, husband and mother. - She responded, almost sheding a tear. I comforted her a little.

-We'll try to protect your baby as best we can. - I said.

-Yep. No way those rotten fuckers will ever get it. Fuck 'em. - Emma confirmed my statement.

-Thank you. I can see you're kind. Ogh...Ow, it hurts...- Reyna's condition became slightly worse.

-I think it is natural. I mean, when my mother was pregnant and had my little sister Madeline in belly, I can remember she had some powerful pain, especially around eighth month. Alright, I'll take care of her, Martha. You can go and do your things. She looks like she wants to talk with you. - Emma said, pointing at Charlie standing nearby. And yeah, she looked impatient, so I decided to talk with her.

-Thanks. You two, please be fine. - I said and left. Does everyone suddenly want to talk with me? I'm not a leader of this camp. Even general Shepherd is less surrounded by people than me, I thought and sighed. I approached Charlie.

-Hey, do you want to talk with me? - I asked her.

-Hm? Oh, well, maybe. I wanted to remind you that you should give Sonya's bat to her. She adores it, maybe even better than all of her books. You can find her over by the extinguished Family Campfire, she's reading something again. - Charlie responded.

-I know she adores it, I remember about my quest. - I said, a little annoyed.

-Good. You should give it back. Let her enjoy her bat while she still has it. We all need to enjoy items and people we love, because we can lost them at any moment. - Charlie responded. I nodded, but something wasn't right about her.

-Are you waiting for someone? You seem impatient. - I asked. It bugged me from the start.

-What? Ah, yes, umm...I'm waiting for Shepherd. He asked me to wait for him near the medic truck. - She responded. Oh shit, that meant trouble for her.

-Oh damn. I don't envy you. Aren't you afraid he's gonna punish you? If he put two and two together...

-Shut up, Martha. Don't let anyone else know. I'm in trouble, but as long as the whole camp doesn't know about it, I should be fine. - She interrupted me.

So I backed off slowly and headed into Family Campfire to finally talk with Sonya, but it seems I was too naive to think people are gonna leave me alone today. Tony approached me.

-Oh hey, another member of the Shady Trade. - I laughed at him.

-I am a bit worried about Charlie. Damn, it's my fault. Mine and Spencer's. We should never come up with that stupid fucking plan. If that old prick Shepherd's gonna hurt her... - he seemed worried, obviously.

-He won't. If he did, he'd have to deal with me and Zaphaeus. He surely as hell wouldn't want that. - I responded.

Then I noticed General Shepherd came to Charlie. They talked for a bit and walked away. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. Answering for her own...stupidity, no less. It can't be called in other way.

-He's gonna kill her! If he gets past the line, I'll stab that fucker. You'll see. I will be worse that the goddamn walkers. I'm gonna follow them. - He said and went away in the direction they went. Wow, that couple is surely in deep shit.

FINALLY, after talking with everyone I wanted to and everyone that wanted to talk with me, I approached the Family Campfire. Sonya, as told by Charlie, was reading her book. I approached her. She noticed that.

-Heya, Martha. - Sonya welcomed me.

-Hey, Sonya. Guess what I brought to you. - I said.

-Bad news? - She laughed.

-Nope. This, actually. - I said and showed the bat. It kinda stank, but not that much it would bother me.

(?) Sonya will remember that.

-Oh my God, you actually took the effort and brought it back. Thank you, Martha. And thank Devyn for me if you meet her. This bat is the first weapon I had and it's kinda close to me, if you know what I mean. - She responded.

-I do. But now I'm heading back home. I'm so goddamn tired, but I will be present at tonight's Family Campfire, so I'll just leave the machete here. - I said and put the machete on the ground near the campfire.

-Why would you leave it here? - Sonya asked.

-Because my house is in a fatal state. I haven't tidied it up for weeks. If I put it somewhere in my room, I'll surely forget where and then look for it God-knows-how-long. - I responded, smiling.

-Ah, I see. Ok, I'll watch out for it, so no jerk takes it away. - Sonya said. I thanked her and was on my way to house, until...you guessed it. Someone approached me. This time it was Angelo.

-Hey, Martha, I know you're tired and all, but...I have a question. We want to give our prisoners a first meal today, but nobody wants to do it, since they killed James and all. I don't want to either and I haven't asked you yet. Can you give them some of the packed food? If you don't want to, I'll do it, but since you decided to take them in instead of leaving them to die, you should be responsible for them. - He said.

Wow, so now it's my fault for bringing those people in? Sorry that I didn't leave them to Friedrich and turn on his psycho mind. Maybe he had a point, but I was too angry and tired to think about it.

[''Okay, I will.'']

[''Fine, if you're such a wuss and won't do it yourself.'']

[''I'm kinda tired, you know, so sorry. I must go.'']

[Walk away to your house]

• [''I'm kinda tired, you know, so sorry. I must go.'']

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 5/6) (?) You helped Malcolm. It was like...The whole world just stopped for a moment. I s

• but wat about mi? :c

Same! The joint project of the Crips and Sonya indirectly confirmed by @Crips ! :Р

• [''Fine, if you're such a wuss and won't do it yourself.'']

Season 2 Episode 3 - Dust and Ashes (Chapter 5/6) (?) You helped Malcolm. It was like...The whole world just stopped for a moment. I s

• edited December 2014

Phew, I have to admit I would have felt bad if the pregnant girl would have died because we chose to help Malcolm. Good that everybody made it out alive, at least for now :)

[''Fine, if you're such a wuss and won't do it yourself.'']

Excellent Chapter!!!!

• And you too, good fellow =)

Do you want to write fanfic too?

Ask the Crips. He is good boy :3

but wat about mi? :c

• She probably would get bit if not Emma. So praise Emma.

#Emma4Lyf

Phew, I have to admit I would have felt bad if the pregnant girl would have died because we chose to help Malcolm. Good that everybody made it out alive, at least for now [''Fine, if you're such a wuss and won't do it yourself.'']

• You wanna do a fanfic? I had some thoughts about a text-based adventure game...

Yep. It would :P

Seems like Sonya loves her bat. I wonder if she gave it a name. You know, something like Lucile...

• No real difference, both can be epic if done in right way :P

You wanna do a fanfic? I had some thoughts about a text-based adventure game...

• Hell yeah!

No real difference, both can be epic if done in right way :P

• She haven't yet.

But maybe in the future, we shall hear its name... ;>

[''Fine, if you're such a wuss and won't do it yourself.''] Seems like Sonya loves her bat. I wonder if she gave it a name. You know, something like Lucile...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.