The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 1/6)

This little nap I had was wonderful. I layed on my couch and quickly closed my eyes. I had a short dream of various people getting bit. But it ended abruptly and another dream started. I can't remember it now, but I'm sure it was much better. When I woke up, I thought few hours passed. The good mood and a kid's vigor got inside me. I was so happy, smiling and laughing. But when I looked at the clock, I could read my sleep only lasted for about 40 minutes.

Hm. I wasn't sleeping that long, yet I rested and I have a good mood. Hm, looks like I won't sleep tonight, but fuck it, who cares. I can be on the watch if Ryan lets me, I thought. I remembered something; Nick wanted to talk with me, so I quickly went to find him, but I only found Margareth.

-Hey, Martha. - She spoke.

-Hello, Margareth. - My person replied. Margareth looked around herself nervously and told me to come into her house by a hand gesture. I nodded, kinda scared by her attidute. We sat near the table. She was nervously looking through the window but nobody was here.

-What is up? You look like a criminal, running away from police. - I asked.

-Martha, don't you think something's weird? - She responded with a question. I quickly rewinded everything that happened today and didn't come up with anything weird so I asked a simple question.

-What is? - That was the question.

-Everyone's making preparations for tonight's Family Campfire, but there's no sign of Charlie and Tony. That's fishy. You have to find them. - She responded. As far as I remember, they just went to Shepherd to receive a punishment. I'm sure it wouldn't be a death punishment, so I was calm.

-Margareth, you're being paranoid. - I said right off the bridge.

-My job is to being paranoid! I wasn't paranoid back when my son died and look where did it lead me to...! - She yelled and got saddened after telling that. So did I.

-I'm sorry. - I apologized.

-No, no, that's true. If I wouldn't be that reckless, Eddard might still be alive. But now I've got a feeling, Martha. I don't want nobody to die tonight, but I've got the feeling. I didn't save Eddard so at least let me save someone else and help me. - She spoke.

-Alright. I still don't know if you're right, but I'll help you. What do you need from me? - I asked.

-I don't know. If you could find them...or their bodies...that'll be good. - She said.

-Goddamn it, Margareth. - I joked.

-Shush. Now go. - Margareth said.

I left her house. I still could see her looking nervously through the window. Heh, she's paranoid...I mean, that is weird...I should look for them, I thought. Then suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I almost had a heart attack, but I looked behind myself. It was Jean.

-Jesus, Jean, you scared the crap out of me. - I said.

-Well, sorry, but could you help me and Emma with Family Campfire preparations? - She asked.

-Sure, but...Since when the members of the army are making preparations? - I asked, confused. Army guys never help us with preparations, since Zaphaeus wanted to suck Shepherd's cock a little and said ''we'll get everything done for y'all by ourselves''. Or he just wanted to be seen as the best member of the camp. Who knows?

-Well, yeah, here's the thing...I think she got fired from being a medic assistant, so Zaphaues hired her as a medic for his group. The reasons for Shepherd's decision are still unknown. Who knows what the fuck is going on. - Jean responded. Well, that caught me off guard. What the hell? Emma got fired? She was good at medicine. Maybe she wasn't born for that position, but people do many things for protection.

-Seems like our little military men are rotting. Nothing spectacular. Everyone and everything is rotting in these hard times. - Usui said, appearing out from nowhere, holding a rifle. I could've sworn I saw that rifle somewhere.

-Where did you get it? - I asked.

-So here's the thing. I killed one soldier, because he was insulting me, saying I couldn't be trusted. Later I hid his body very well and stole his rifle, but since Elizabeth saw that, I needed to convince her and her little boyfriend that those soldiers are already rotten to hell with their freaky general. And I did. Now we'll try to support each other if anyone founds out. We're moving out soon. You can join us or stay here and wait for unavoidable death. - He responded, telling us a story.

-I'd rather die than go with you, thank you very much. - Jean replied. I got scared. That wasn't a good time for arguments. Usui pointed a rifle at her.

-Hey, hey, hey! There's no need for that. Come, Jean, I'll help you. - I said, avoiding the argument. Usui just pfffted at me. We were soon near the Family Campfire. Lots of folks were there. Sonya approached me.

-Here's your machete. Nobody stole it...thankfully. - She said, giving me my machete.

-Thank you. - I said and walked away in Emma's direction. Jean was still with me.

-Hey, Martha. I almost got it when you were gone. Just help me with the biggest crate near that building. - She said. Alright, that couldn't be that hard. I mean, it's only a crate of wood. I see they already did a campfire, but haven't lit it, obviously. Some wood was still lacking, so we moved the crate and threw some in there. Now I got a chance to talk with Emma.

-What happened? Were you really fired from the army? Why? - I asked. She had a worried expression, like she was about to cry.

-I don't fucking know, but I'll tell you something. They've been acting weirdly. But since Zaphaues hired me as a medic for his group, Shepherd can kiss my ass and suck my pubic hair. - She responded and became angry as fuck.

-Martha, you've got a second? - Angelo asked, approaching me.

-What do you want, wuss? - I asked with a smile. He haven't responded with a happy face though.

-We need you to move some crates into the helicopter. General leaves the camp tonight, after Family Campfire and wants to take some weapons with himself. - He replied.

-Who am I now? Crate Movement Officer? Go ask Zaphaeus or something. - I replied. I didn't want to move another heavy crate. This one was enough. I barely could feel my hands.

-Only YOU. - Angelo said, grabbing my wrist so tightly it hurt. I was so dumbfounded. I don't know what the fuck happened at that moment. Artie, standing nearby, reacted and told Angelo to let go of my arm. He did with an angry face. I grabbed the wrist. It was red like a tomato and it hurt. I looked at Emma.

-Go and help them with that crate, see if you're gonna find out anything. They've been acting weirdly like that for almost half an hour. Do it, for sakes of our loved ones. - Emma said. I nodded.

-Emma, don't you know where I left my bottle of water at? I cannot find it. - Reyna asked Emma, approaching her.

-Oh, I think I moved it somewhere. Come on, I'll lead you. Martha, go do that thing, alright? - She said, walking away with Reyna. She didn't even see me nodding. I went with Angelo. We didn't say a thing. I grabbed that crate and went near the helicopter. The image I saw there was...weird.

Apparently, the medic truck was moved and the bodies of killed walkers were thrown out. Nothing really spectacular that they decided to move the truck nearer the heli, but...why was the truck tied to the heli? It looked interesting. But Angelo knew that if I'm looking at something too long, I don't like it.

Getting the crate into the helicopter wasn't easy and I had to do it alone. When I was inside, I could hear a little part of the conversation between Angelo and Ryan.

-Shepherd gave us clear orders. Are you sure the medic truck is tied up alright? - Angelo asked.

-It is, it won't fall, don't worry. If Shepherd wants to move the cargo out of the city, it shall be done. - Ryan replied.

I could eavesdrop a little more, but Angelo approached me and saw that I brought the crate into the helicopter.

-Good. Now take everything out and put it into the iron crate over there. - He said, pointing at an iron crate standing inside the helicopter. I couldn't believe what I heard.

-Excuse me? - I asked. Moving the crate into the helicopter, just so everything inside it can be put into another one? Well, I admit; that plan was fucking genius. Or Angelo wanted to fuck with me a little for calling him a wuss. I don't regret it.

-It's an order. Do it or you'll land on Shepherd's carpet. - He replied and went away. I nodded and sighed. Well, here we go. But now, I heard him and Ryan whispering. I could eavesdrop the conversation, but I had to go a bit closer, which means I would have to take a break on the beginning of my job.

Should I try to find out more about Shepherd's orders or do my job without possibility of Angelo noticing me?

[Eavesdrop them]

[Do your job]

• edited December 2014

[Eavesdrop them] but didn't Usui kill soldier that no one know and then wana to turn on us? DAMN and Emma say " can kiss my ass and suck my pubic hair. " WOT thats HENTAI the story got more and more weird

• [**Eavesdrop them]
    Hey I've got a question if you don't mind. Will there be a Season 3?

Crips posted: »

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 1/6) This little nap I had was wonderful. I layed on my couch and quickly closed my ey

• There will. ;)

[**Eavesdrop them] Hey I've got a question if you don't mind. Will there be a Season 3?

• I gave that line to Emma so somebody could smile or laugh at that :P

Also, don't worry, Usui won't get on us, he was just angry at Jean mocking him.

ualexen92 posted: »

[Eavesdrop them] but didn't Usui kill soldier that no one know and then wana to turn on us? DAMN and Emma say " can kiss my ass and suck my pubic hair. " WOT thats HENTAI the story got more and more weird

• [Do your job]

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 1/6) This little nap I had was wonderful. I layed on my couch and quickly closed my ey

• [Eavesdrop them]

Amazing Chapter!!!!

• [Eavesdrop them]

• [Eavesdrop them]

• What do you want from next episodes "Angels of Death?

Vote

Alt text

• Hmm. Interesting. Seems like people want cruel punishment. ;)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

What do you want from next episodes "Angels of Death? Vote

• I want child birth.

Hmm. Interesting. Seems like people want cruel punishment.

• Soon. ^^

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I want child birth.

• Chapter on Friday!

(?) Martha will eavesdrop them.

• These teenagers love cruelty :Р

But I want more Sonya ;)

Hmm. Interesting. Seems like people want cruel punishment.

• edited December 2014

Mmm.... somebody said "baby"?! ^__^

Wow! There will be babies, Crips? :)

Soon. ^^

• Well, since there's a pregnant woman in the story...;)

Mmm.... somebody said "baby"?! ^__^ Wow! There will be babies, Crips?

• edited December 2014

You know - my English is so bad :Р But it is improving with time =)

You do not mind if I'm going to do more such poll at your fanfic? It can show what others want for Season 3 and some little things for Season 2 ;)

Well, since there's a pregnant woman in the story...;)

• Can't wait!

Chapter on Friday! (?) Martha will eavesdrop them.

• Do as many as you want, but don't spam with them :P Do one, then take a little break and after few days you can make another one maybe

You know - my English is so bad :Р But it is improving with time You do not mind if I'm going to do more such poll at your fanfic? It can show what others want for Season 3 and some little things for Season 2

• okay :Р

Do as many as you want, but don't spam with them :P Do one, then take a little break and after few days you can make another one maybe

• edited December 2014

Hmm... ;)

What do you want from next episodes "Angels of Death?

Alt text

• Alt text

Hmm... What do you want from next episodes "Angels of Death?

• Let say the pool winner is 'Punished Sonya in a "Adults" way' more formal of your pool is Sexual masochism disorder

but.. but.. Sonya

• Sorry, but it's not erotic-things here in fanfic.

Let say the pool winner is 'Punished Sonya in a "Adults" way' more formal of your pool is Sexual masochism disorder

• It may be... I mean heroic and/with love or just simple affection

Sorry, but it's not erotic-things here in fanfic.

• edited December 2014

Sonia has only one love - her baseball bat.

Bаt - is forever!

She can call her Alegra :Р

BatForLife

It may be... I mean heroic and/with love or just simple affection

• But a big bat can do all goodies, now depends how you use it.

Sonia has only one love - her baseball bat. Bаt - is forever! She can call her Alegra :Р BatForLife

• Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 2/6)

(?) You chose to eavesdrop them.

Fuck their job. If they want, they can do it yourself. I needed to know what's going on. I know there was something in the air, although I didn't show. And Margareth also felt something, so something needed to happen. Something bad. I moved only few guns so they don't suspect anything. I moved a little closer to them, peeking through the cover from time to time. That's what I heard;

-Did you give her another job, Angelo?

-Yes, I did. Anyways, Shepherd wanted them weapons in the iron crate, so at least she'll be useful. I wouldn't want to be one moving all this shit.

-She may notice something. We can't let that happen. And get Jonathan. I think he's the only one that really trusts Martha besides Margareth. But Margareth can't do shit and Jon is a good shot.

-Later, later. Her first. They'll notice if we get them both at the same time.

-Yeah, go get her then...after she moves the guns.

What the heck?! They wanted me?! Is that because I was speaking up with Charlie and Tony and they're considered traitors now? And Jonathan will be hurt too because we're friends. Holy shit. I ran quietly so they won't notice me. The sun was slowly dissappearing behind the horizon. I was running, sweat all over my face into the Family Campfire. Military will start cleaning soon and they needed to be warned. I was running, running, running. Running through the street where the home Jonathan picked to live in was. Also, on the street, there was a car and Usui messing around it.

-Hey, Martha! I found out that car has a bit of fuel. We could drive off if those rotten soldiers will start to pull the trigger. But I cannot find the keys. - Usui said. I looked at the dead walker inside the car.

-Have you killed it? Have you checked there? - I asked two questions.

-Well, yes, I killed it. Well, I haven't checked it. Maybe I should've from the very beginning...Hehehe...- He replied. I looked at the walker. I don't know how he killed it, must it must have been a tough fight. I could see walker's empty eye split in half on the driver's seat, redish-greenish blood coming out from it. Neat.

-Anyway, talk with Jonathan please. The guy's death from before really put him down in a dark place, but I'll need him to be a driver. I don't know how to steer cars, I can't trust Malcolm behind the driving wheel with his arm's condition and Elizabeth is pretty much Elizabeth. I think she can't drive too. - He replied, being actually serious.

-And what about me? - I asked, not believing he forgot about me.

-You don't want to drive. - Usui said. Wow. My fist couldn't stop itself from hitting him, but I stopped it. So I just left to talk with Jonathan. He was sitting on a chair near the fence, just looking at it. I approached him. He looked at me with a sad puppy expression.

-I'm sorry, Martha. I know I fucked up hard. When I looked at James' death body...I saw my children in him. - Jonathan said. I listened closely.

-Because...because my children could...or hell, are dead. There's just no hope...so many ways to die for them. Eaten by walkers, shot by bandits, found by a mad pedophile or a gangster leading to a brutal death...Holy shit. - He continued, breaking down eventually.

-You can't be like that. You need to have hope. Being pessimistic will kill you. And...military is hunting us. You and me. Go to the Family Campfire. Warn the others. - Jonathan looked at me frightened. He did not understand why are they chasing us but nodded and he wasn't there a moment after, running to the Family Campfire.

A storm is coming.

-Hey, hey! There you are, Martha! I looked for you everywhere. - A male voice said. I was so scared at that moment. I thought it was Angelo to kill me, but it was Nick Ramsay. ''Nick'', I said quietly.

-I believe I said I want to talk with you. I was afraid you dumped my wish. - He said.

-Nah, there were just...many other things I had to do. - I responded, scratching my head in shame.

-Yeah, well, I was afraid you dumped me like one of the girls when I was young. And why did she do it? Because I was poor. You don't even know how they mocked me and later when I got a great job, I mocked them motherfuckers. - Nick said with a spooky tone.

-Your family was poor when you were young? - I asked out of curiosity.

-Hell yeah I was. And when I thought it couldn't get anymore worse, some gangsta fuckersta assaulted him. Unable to move and unable to work, we couldn't get any more money. I chased them and nearly put the dicks out but I realised I shouldn't kill. Much later I became a policeman...with a grudge to gangsters. And there a lot of gangsters, so I wasn't bored. I had a wife named Helen and even a little, cute daughter but she broke out with me and went to London without even saying why, but now when I look at it, maybe it's because I loved police much more than them. And then all this happened. God, I fear for Helen. Hope she's safe. - Nick continued with his story which was really interesting. Before I could comment on that, I realised he opened his mouth again to talk.

-When apocalypse started, I was at home with my beloved Remington Shotgun. I figured it wasn't really safe there and I wanted to save my pals from police. But it was impossible. There were so many walkers I just couldn't get through them. Eventually, I ran out of ammo and found a beautiful Kalashnikov. Now, I found the ammo to the shotgun again. - He continued.

-Great. At least you have some benefits for being in this camp. But is it really all you wanted to talk about? Tell me your backstory? We all had different pasts, some of them were better, some darker than a black man's asshole. But...you looked far more serious back when you asked me about talking with you. - I responded in that way to his story. Pretty harsh, you may say, but I had no time to listen to all of that. And I was pretty sure he had more to say.

-No, I wanted to ask one more question. - Nick responded.

-Which is...? - I asked.

-You really don't have an idea after hearing my backstory? - He asked. Well, I'm not really a deductive person. I know he worked as a high ranked policeman, maybe even higher ranked than me, but it doesn't make everyone else brilliant like him.

-Then I'll ask right off the bridge; Is Friedrich a criminal? I gotta ask that. If you know that, please answer. If he is, then say where did you hear it from. He surely didn't say it himself. I need to speak with that person. - He responded.

Shit. I didn't want to say Reyna's name. I said I won't tell anyone she revealed it. Crap, crap crap! What now? She clearly asked me for one thing;

''Don't tell him I revealed it(...)''

I noticed Usui is eavesdropping.

[Reveal that Friedrich is a criminal]

[Say you don't know anything]

• edited December 2014

Friedrichs behaviour did not exactly convince me that he won't fall back into old habits. If that happens it could be good to have another cop around. By all accounts, Friedrich was far worse than an ordinary petty criminal.

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to eavesdrop them. Fuck their job. If they want, they can do it

• [Reveal that Friedrich is a criminal]

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to eavesdrop them. Fuck their job. If they want, they can do it

• edited December 2014

Well this is cool and I like the 'I noticed Usui is eavesdropping.' , let me think more about this.

• Revela Friedrich is a criminal but lie about who revealed it.

• edited December 2014

I fucked up my bad

• edited December 2014

VOTING IS OVER!

Now you know that the fans want from you then, Crips ;)

Alt text

• You ended it when Sonya was winning on purpose, didn't you? xD

VOTING IS OVER! Now you know that the fans want from you then, Crips

• I voted 3 times, then he must have voted most, nice trick.

You ended it when Sonya was winning on purpose, didn't you? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.