The Walking Dead: Angels of Death [SEASON 2 EPISODE 4 IS UNLEASHING THE DEMON SUBMISSION BOX CLOSED]

Comments

• edited December 2014

Maybe :Р

I gave her for the last vote :D

And in fact, I had to finish the vote - now he is already 5 days :Р

SonyaForLife

Crips posted: »

You ended it when Sonya was winning on purpose, didn't you? xD

• Exactly! I voted for Sonya every day :Р

Every so could do. So everything honestly :D

Sonya - our winner and deserves some pancakes and more character development ;)

Alt text

TimeSonya

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I voted 3 times, then he must have voted most, nice trick.

• [Reveal that Friedrich is a criminal]

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 2/6) (?) You chose to eavesdrop them. Fuck their job. If they want, they can do it

• Welcome back Gustav! Good to see that your ban wasn't that long!

[Reveal that Friedrich is a criminal]

• Good to see you too Ted, how's it been the past week?

Welcome back Gustav! Good to see that your ban wasn't that long!

• edited December 2014

Personally it was a pretty okay week for me. Last week of school, christmas preparations, lots of new stuff for fanfictions (sadly no Game of Thrones)

But from what I've seen, it's been a tumultous week for the forums so far with Telltale announcing a Minecraft game. That even caused a little uproar. GoldenPaladin has even been banned temporarily, likely for being a little bit too vocal in his opinion.

Good to see you too Ted, how's it been the past week?

• Remember: A character get better development few moments before his death, are you sure?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Exactly! I voted for Sonya every day :Р Every so could do. So everything honestly Sonya - our winner and deserves some pancakes and more character development TimeSonya

• edited December 2014

Hmm...

Crips told us that there will be a dramatic end and...

Cripps told us that there will be a dramatic end and Sonya ... but too smart girl and can stand up for herselv ;)

However, this does not mean that can not be combined "more Sonya" and "cruel punishment" :Р

Don't give ideas Crips

Remember: A character get better development few moments before his death, are you sure?

• Ah, interesting.

Personally it was a pretty okay week for me. Last week of school, christmas preparations, lots of new stuff for fanfictions (sadly no Game o

• edited December 2014

Sonya+Cruel punishment=Torture to de ath.

Sonya+Cruel punishment+Adult stuff=Rape.

Better no.

Hmm... Crips told us that there will be a dramatic end and... Cripps told us that there will be a dramatic end and Sonya ... but too s

• I meant only the first. It was just a joke. I want to Sonia survived. About the second - I don't have in mind is and not even thinking about it. Of course not.

Sorry I gave you such thoughts =(

I don't want that.

Sonya+Cruel punishment=Torture to de ath. Sonya+Cruel punishment+Adult stuff=Rape. Better no.

• Sonya has nothing to do with the cruel punishment, actually. I don't plan on changing that.

I meant only the first. It was just a joke. I want to Sonia survived. About the second - I don't have in mind is and not even thinking about it. Of course not. Sorry I gave you such thoughts =( I don't want that.

• Of course. It was a joke about combining.

Fans want more only Sonya ;)

Thank you for the work that you do Cripster!

Sonya has nothing to do with the cruel punishment, actually. I don't plan on changing that.

• Awww, thanks! But now I want pancakes :(

Exactly! I voted for Sonya every day :Р Every so could do. So everything honestly Sonya - our winner and deserves some pancakes and more character development TimeSonya

• Pancakes > Cakes

Ew, pancakes. But I got cakes!

• Ew, pancakes.

But I got cakes!

Awww, thanks! But now I want pancakes

• You better keep quiet, Crips :Р

Because spam of food is coming.

Ew, pancakes. But I got cakes!

• Little pancakes for Sonya ;)

Alt text

And one love for Crips :Р

Alt text

P.S. That's all Crips. I'm not going to spam with more food pictures. But if something - call me =)

TimeChef

Awww, thanks! But now I want pancakes

• So. Episode 4 will have officially 5 chapters, but Episode 5 will have normally 6 chapters. 3rd chapter of Episode 4 coming today!

(?) Martha will reveal that Fred is a criminal.

• Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 3/5)

(?) Nick will now know Friedrich's secret.

I made up my mind. It was something I had to reveal. Seems like Nick is a good cop and if Fred will freak out or something like that, he might be useful. About Reyna, though, I haven't decided. Should I tell him about it? He doesn't need to know. Ah, whatever, I'll go with the flow. If something happens, I'll protect Reyna and her baby. I mean, I'm able to do it...Right?

-Well...Um...He is, Nick. He's a criminal, but all I know he was in jail for serial killings. I do not know who he killed or how and I don't really care, but I thought you may need that information. - I said. Nick was lost in thoughts, his face expression became grim. Bring it on, babe. I know you wanna ask about the source of my info. I gotta come up with something really quick and I mean really quick. God, why did I choose to reveal that...Now I'm covered in a fucking swamp.

-Oh well. I kinda...expected that, but serial killings? - He asked and I nodded. Please, forget about asking me for the source. Please, please, please... was the only thing I thought about. He just gave his opinion, but no other questions. I was nervous. Heh, you ever had that feeling when you briefly met someone and that person was in trouble and you wanted to protect that person? If yes, well, you can feel sorry for me. If not, you can still feel sorry for me.

-So...Who told you that? I am aware that you don't know this information out of cosmos. Please. I need to speak with that person. He or she is not in any trouble. - He asked. That question was like a gun put right next to my forehead with killer's finger on the trigger. He didn't forget about that question. What a bad luck. So, at that time I thought Reyna was in real trouble because of me. Obsessed cops like Nick always liked to do some brutal interrogations, but when I was revealing Friedrich's secret I thought ''We'll see how life goes'' and just said that. Now I really regretted that. Damn it!

Before I sold Reyna out, Angelo and Ryan came into Jonathan's house. They were somewhat angry. Nick just smiled to them, while that fucking eavesdrop Usui hid behind a car he was fixing and looked from the whole situation from a safe place. I thought this is it. There's no way out. They'll kill me and a civil war will start in Los Angeles. Huh, that's kind of interesting...

-We came for Martha. Do you mind if we take her for a mission? - Ryan asked with his nice, calm voice. But I could feel he's faking it. He's lying coldly. But there's no need to upset a newcomer, right? God.

-We were having a nice chat, but...if you have to...do it. - Nick replied. Heh, well. It's not like Nick was Jonathan. He couldn't protect me. He didn't know a damn thing about what's happening. Actually, nobody did. When military guys started acting weird, there were just...presumptions. Rumors. Guesses. And the (second) dissapearance of Tony and Charlie made people make more of them guesses. Most of them were horrible and bloody. I think Kami said something about Shepherd being a psychopath who cut off their heads, ate them and raped them. Of course it was a joke, but when Angelo and Ryan took me somewhere, I thought it may come true. I hoped not, obviously.

-Where are you taking me? Stop...! Let go! - I tried to yell. They were grabbing me so hard and taking me somewhere I most probably didn't want to be.

-Shut up. You started your own investigation, you will finish it. - Angelo replied. Oh, I couldn't wait until putting my machete into his little brain. Would there be a loooooooot of blood!

They were dragging me somewhere near the barricade of the camp. They dragged me through one of the houses there. I think nobody lived in that one because of its horrible state. Its roof was falling apart. Sometimes we had to defend our camp raided by walkers because it made so much noise. I remember Sonya's first gun training on actual moving objects was during one of those rains. She didn't kill many of them. She prefered her bat. Heh. Anyway, they dragged me into the bedroom. What I saw there...Tony, beaten almost to death, his hands tied up into something, barely moving and cursing at him...Charlie dancing half-naked next to Shepherd who clearly enjoyed that. They took my machete and let go of me. Holy shit.

-You son of a bitch...I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!!! - I screamed. I didn't really think about what I was screaming about. I just wanted to threaten him. I jumped on him.

-Hey hey hey!!! - Ryan yelled.

-Don't worry, I've got this under control. Little girl's tough as nails. - Shepherd said and took his pistol out. We were struggling quite a bit, I tried to break his arm until he accidently pulled the trigger. The bullet hit Charlie near the stomach. I hoped it wasn't a fatal wound.

-Charlie!! - Tony yelled, quite quietly, spitting blood.

-You son of a bitch, I'll ~~ - I tried to say something but got whipped by Shepherd's gun. It was so painful I lost conciousness.

Few minutes later...

Ugh...My head. I totally felt I had another bruise on my head. Goddamn it, that took a nasty turn...Ow, I thought my head would explode at that moment. When my vision stopped being ridiciolously blurry, I looked around. Huh, I recognized this place. Those were the insides of medic truck. And I just remembered this truck is tied to a helicopter. So that's the cargo.

-Auuuughhh...Martha...cough cough - Tony moaned. He was here with me, along with Charlie being shot and unconcious. I noticed she was patched up. I came closer to him, weaponless.

-Yes, Tony? - I asked.

-cough I guess this is the time where I tell you the truth...I know who killed Spencer, alright? It was him...He was blackmailing us...He learned about our deal with cough...with the bandits. He ordered us to do some stuff...but we once disagreed and...he killed Spencer...we really feared him so I didn't say anything. - He said.

-What?! - I was shocked. So Shepherd was crazy from the start. He killed Spencer!

-Well...His medic came here and patched her up...They want to get us out from Los Angeles and kill us there...but I don't think I'll make it 'til then...If she wakes up...tell her I....ughhhhh...- he passed out. I don't know if he lost conciousness because of the wounds or died, but I was sad either way. I stood up and looked through the little windows on the doors. I expected they would be locked, but I tried anyways. Won't budge. Figures. I looked at those windows and I saw Emma.

-Crap! She's out there! But what should I do? Those walls here are so...fat they can muffle voices very well, but she can still hear me! Or maybe banging through the door? But it can be very well too loud... - I thought out loud.

[Scream at Emma and hope she will hear that]

[Bang through the doors and hope nobody else but Emma will hear it]

• edited December 2014

Amazing chapter, Crips! =)

It looks like Sonia found a common language with her bat ;)

I hope we will see more interaction Sonya with others in the next episodes.

I want to see Sonya!

I don't know why!

I'm just obsessed with Sonya! :э

What have you done to me, Crips !? ;_;

Alt text

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 3/5) (?) Nick will now know Friedrich's secret. I made up my mind. It was something

• [Scream at Emma and hope she will hear that]

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 3/5) (?) Nick will now know Friedrich's secret. I made up my mind. It was something

• Umm, I don't know. She was introduced briefly in the Season, I gotta admit that.

I'm planning to develop her in next season.

Amazing chapter, Crips! It looks like Sonia found a common language with her bat I hope we will see more interaction Sonya with othe

• Oops! You've just revealed fact that Sonya will survive in this season.

And, don't consider this for being rude, but I will give you a little note for the future: a character must be developed throughout the one season.

In this case, you can give Sonya less time visiting in some episodes, but more in the following, in this case - the last. See it in action and give her enough replicas.

Say it again - it's just my point of view.

Don't be offended. You're doing an amazing job, friend ;)

Umm, I don't know. She was introduced briefly in the Season, I gotta admit that. I'm planning to develop her in next season.

• [Bang through the doors and hope nobody else but Emma will hear it]

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!!!!

• Did I? Fack.

Oops! You've just revealed fact that Sonya will survive in this season. And, don't consider this for being rude, but I will give you a li

• Don't be modest, Crips ;)

Did I? Fack.

• [Bang through the doors and hope nobody else but Emma will hear it]

• [Scream at Emma and hope she will hear that]

• Damn Crips, spoiler alert! D:

Don't be modest, Crips

• wtf guys

Pipas posted: »

• Chapter coming todaaaaaaay!!! If we'll have enough votes on the new chapter I'll quickly do a last one to end this episode...and start the last of this season. ;)

• Also, I just realized we have a tie on votes. I need one more vote.

• [Bang through the doors and hope nobody else but Emma will hear it] :D

Also, I just realized we have a tie on votes. I need one more vote.

• Thank you

[Bang through the doors and hope nobody else but Emma will hear it]

• Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 4/5)

(?) You should hope for nobody else to hear it.

I was panicked, hurt and really angry. Not thinking much about what to do, I quickly banged through the doors. Confused Emma looked at the truck with a shocked expression on her face which was kinda hilarious to me. She was a miracle. Former assistant of the medic, she had the keys to this truck. And those morons haven't even thought about getting them away from her. In result, we were free. Should I be happy? Maybe. But I wasn't. For one simple reason - Tony.

-What the fuck? Were you the cargo? Holy crap, I went to check out what is going on and I found you! - Emma said.

-We're in a bad situation. Both Tony and Charlie are...out. Can you fix them, if it's possible? - I asked, but didn't get my hopes too up.

-Well, seems like Charlie is already fixed. But I'll try to help Tony. I...I will do my best. - She replied, I nodded. Emma entered the truck to get the bindings off Tony's hands to free him. I looked at him and wow, did Shepherd punish him. Cut wounds, fist wounds and lips broken all to hell, blood pouring from his mouth. When our female doctor approached him, I realized he lives. Well, at least he moved. But not in the way I wish him to. He quickly raised his head, growling all over the place, scaring the crap out of Emma. His white, empty eyes were staring deeply into her head like it was a yummy supper.

-Crap!! Run, I'll take Charlie! - Emma yelled and we've done as she said, Tony quickly crawling after us, his hands tied to each other, yet somehow able to move fast. We didn't care about it though. I mean, yes, he died. And that was really sad. But everything was happening so fast I wasn't able to show my emotions. And now, his zombie was chasing us. The bigger problem though was a soldier that somehow heard us - probably me banging through these doors.

-HEY!! - He yelled and snatched Emma. She dropped Charlie. It was near those doors. I was standing there, didn't know what to do. All my weapons were taken away and he was pointing a pistol at Emma's neck. She was struggling, but couldn't get out. I had no idea how to help her, until...Undead Tony came and bit him in the leg. He screamed and dropped both the gun and the hostage. Tony lost his interest in Emma and started to eat the soldier alive.

-Whew...Well...That happened. Let's go, Martha. No time to waste. We need to save the others at the campfire! - Emma said. I could hear her alright, but was more intrested in grabbing this soldier's gun at that point. And so I did.

-Do you have a gun? After saving the others, it's possible we'll have to shoot our way out. - I said, grabbing the pistol.

-Yes. I have my own. Come on, hustle. - Emma replied, grabbing unconcious Charlie again and running away with me. We passed some streets we had in our big, ''lovely'' camp. It was kinda a way around to avoid every possible patrol Shepherd could send after us. We soon were near the Family Campfire, waiting near a corner of a building nearby.

-Well, yeah, at the very beginning, I was in school. I knew I won't see my family again, since the home was very far from there. But I joined Zaphaeus' group. They seemed to know about some sort of military camp thing so I thought it's not a bad idea. Thought that if my parents or sister knew about this camp, they'd come along but... - Sonya was saying something.

-But it wasn't easy, getting into this camp. Hordes of walkers were at the streets. My friend Ray you guys found once didn't even make it. I can tell ya, this city is a trap. - Zaphaeus continued the story, seeing as Sonya got lost in thoughts. And that fucker Shepherd was sitting near him on the bench, along with the medic who had long, blonde hair. Some soldiers were patrolling few metres away from them. I could shoot one of them, just had to think which one. I told that to Emma.

-A-are you sure, Martha? That's risky as fuck. And there's Reyna. We cannot let those fuckers harm the baby. - Emma asked. I looked at Reyna who was sitting there, too. Near the people I trusted so I didn't worry that much. Jonathan and Jean, that is. I told Jonathan to warn the others, but I guess he didn't make it to not ruin everything in a bad time. I understood him and wasn't angry at him. But whenever I looked at Shepherd...

-I am sure as hell! I will fucking wreck their fucking skulls when I get the chance! So cover me if anything happens! Here we go... - I said and ran out of the corner, pointing my gun. But I didn't really think about my target, so I needed to figure it out fast.

[Attempt to shoot down Shepherd]

[Attempt to shoot down the medic]

• BY THE WAY, I WENT TO THE SUBMISSION BOX RESPONSES SINCE I DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME

AND THERE'S LIKE 7 NEW CHARACTERS

SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL INTRODUCE THEM ALL IN SEASON 3

AND IT'S GONNA BE FUN

• [Attempt to shoot down Shepherd]

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

Season 2 Episode 4 - Unleashing The Demon (Chapter 4/5) (?) You should hope for nobody else to hear it. I was panicked, hurt and reall

Sign in to comment in this discussion.