Forumlands I: INCONSISTENCIES ABOUND

Comments

• Ok so this is the weekend (unless you mean tomorrow)

So are you gonna start? ( sry if im preassuring you)

It should be soon. Give me some time, I have another fanfiction going that needs it's episode finished and I have work, college, tons of stuff. I promise I'll get it out this weekend at the latest.

• Oh I see what you did there, but no that last title would've been funny if it were 2010.

That's the joke

• Yeah, that joke was like SOOO 2010. Like. Totally.

Ellias posted: »

Oh I see what you did there, but no that last title would've been funny if it were 2010.

• ARIANA GRANDE. XDDDD

• Who the hell submitted Ariana Grande? XD

• FORUMLANDS I

EPISODE 1: AND SO IT BEGINS...

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

The train rocked back and forth, and I peered out my window to see what appeared to be a very small, screaming, little man fly by my window. "I will kill again!" It seemed to say, but unfortunately he became a greasy stain on the road after a piece of wreckage landed on his body. It was quite the description, and quite the entrance into the world of Pandora. Yes, a perfect description, as I'd soon learn.

I turned away from the window, looking at the different passengers in the area with me. One, which appeared to be some sort of robot, was looking at the man in front of him, who appeared a bit uncomfortable. Most likely because of the saw slowly whizzing out of the robots hands.

The second figure I saw was a tall, blonde woman with blue tattoos down her arms and legs, really bringing out the color in her eyes. I guess? I mean, that's what you're supposed to say, right? To beautiful women? That it really brought the color out in their eyes? Forget it.

A man with spiky blonde hair walked up, with a cool grin, and his eyes appeared to have mascara lining them. "Yo, baby, you want a piece of the Zane?"

She delivered a swift kick to his crotch, causing him to double over in pain, screaming about how he now had four balls instead of two, and then hitting the floor, in an unconscious position, humourously still holding his crotch.

Well, on to the next. I turned to my left, seeing an African-American man who had his gloved hands inbetween his legs, his eyes taking glances back and forth across the room, his eyes finally resting on the robot from before. A small child was approxaving it, with a smile on the kid's face. "You'd look pretty cool if I painted a skull on your face!"

The robot looked towards him, and in a stereotypical 40s PSA voice, he replied happily with "You'd looked pretty cool as a charred corpse!"

The small boy began crying and walked into another door again, and the African-American's eyes shifted. His gaze was now trained on something headed towards me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the seat next to me shifted.

"Hello there!" A voice came from beside me, and a man was sat down, a hand on my shoulder. "I'm Blisterscope, assassin, vault hunter. All that kind of stuff. Anyways, just trying to start some conversation, but who are you?"

Who was I?

Who was I?

Seriously?

A guy wanted to know who I was?

That generic Caucasian male with the shaved head, the orange leather armor, and the gun strapped across his back. Jeans, that were kind of nasty due to skag juices and all that. But yeah, why would anybody want to know who I was?

Well, I might as well tell him. I was a thirty year old man named Jericho Steel. Yeah. I know. It's f--king idiotic. But hey, when you're a generic Caucasian male, you tend to have a generic Caucasian male name.

"I'm Jericho."

I finally spat out to the man in the armor, with the black mask that had red eyeslots, and the whole mask thing appeared to cover his hair, all around his neck and reaching all the way to his armor on his back. It covered his arms and his legs and whatever other body parts he had. He had a sniper rifle strapped to his back, once again, black, with red lines going down it. He tilted his head, and held a hand out. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jericho."

I gave the cold, metal steel of his armored hand a shake, and soon said to him "It's nice to meet you UNGH!"

The ungh part was mostly from the explosion that came from the front of the train, as I was thrown forward, the train spinning and spinning around. I saw the player Zane go flying by me, followed by the blonde woman. She still happened to accidentally kick him in the face as they fell. Next flew by the homicidal robot, screaming something about death, of course, and the African-American man followed by. I saw a man in a cowboy hat hit the floor....was that the roof? Of the train hard, and I went zooming for a window. "No! No no no no no no!"

This would not be the end for Jericho Steel! No! It was not! Totally, not the end for Jericho!

I soon doubted this as I went straight for the window, seeing the snowy ground that would soon be splattered with a warm, thick, red gooey substance. Yum.

My feet went into the window, crashing through, and I prepared myself for death when I felt a hand grab the gun strapped to my back, the the strap itself wrapping around my neck. Thanks for the rescue.

I turned my head with bug eyes, pointing at my neck at Blisterscope, who had just "saved" my life.

"I got'cha covered!" He yelled, trying to pull me up, but it appeared that he should have spent more time trying to work his muscles. "Yeah, I'm weak as hell."

The train car hit the ground, and I was slammed into unconsciousness.

"Wow. That guy is pretty dead!"

A shrill voice pierced my ears, and I woke up from what seemed like a really bloody hangover, now eyeing a small robot with a wheel instead of legs, and one eye in the middle of it. "Oh! Jesus! You're alive! I suppose this is time for introductions then! I'm CL4-TP! My friends call me Claptrap! If you know, they weren't dead! That'd be great had Handsome Jack not killed the entire assembly line!"

Okay, off to a great start.

First of all, who the hell was Handsome Jack?

"First of all, who the hell is Handsome Jack?"

Claptrap shrugged. "You'll find out, I'm sure!"

The little robot whirred over to a frozen skeleton, and broke the hand off of it, then reached up to the head, acidentally knocking the shell over, then reaching at it's face, finally buzzing back to me.

"Here! Take this HUD and this pistol you just saw me take off of a dead body!"

I was about to reply that I already had a gun, and reached back, to simply find it missing.

Absolutely beautiful.

So, I took the crappy pistol from Claptrap's hand, and then put the "HUD" on my face. "Okay, so where to now?"

"We're off to my little place! I call it, 'Claptrap's Place!' Really creative, huh?"

"Yeah."

I continued trekking after the robot, looking around for any bullymongs, as I had previously heard the massive creatures liked to dwell in snowy areas. As I was looking around, my eyes rested on a orange light in the distance. Could it be the train car? If I found the train car I could get people, and more important, weapons.

Badass weapons.

"Hey, Claptrap, uh, I think I see the train car I just fell out of over there. I think I'm gonna go and check it out."

Claptrap turned around, his arm grasping on to my leg. "No minion! You can not! There are bullymongs out there, and I don't need another dead minion!"

Dead?

Another?

Minion?!

I looked at the robot, then back towards the fire. Was he making me choose?! I didn't have time for decisions! Dammit!

[Follow the fire] or [Follow Claptrap]

• [Follow the fire]

I'm really liking it so far.

FORUMLANDS I EPISODE 1: AND SO IT BEGINS... Bam! Bam! Bam! The train rocked back and forth, and I peered out my window to see

• [Follow Clap Trap]

FORUMLANDS I EPISODE 1: AND SO IT BEGINS... Bam! Bam! Bam! The train rocked back and forth, and I peered out my window to see

• [Follow Claptrap]

• Follow the Fire

Man that was amazing good to know were off to a good start :)

• I'M IN IT :OOOO

[Follow the fire]

• Already?

whose your guy \ girl ?

I'M IN IT :OOOO [Follow the fire]

• The black robot, LL-X86

Lord_EAA posted: »

Already? whose your guy \ girl ?

• well im bad at guessing......

The black robot, LL-X86

• Who did you think I were? xD

well im bad at guessing......

• edited September 2014

a human for one........

Who did you think I were? xD

• [Follow the fire]

That was a really good start. Amazed that my character already got introduced :)

• edited September 2014

[Follow the fire]

Oh my gosh, I forgot about this. I need to post some character ASAP.

<_<

>_>

Maybe later...

• Later's too Late

Pipas posted: »

[Follow the fire] Oh my gosh, I forgot about this. I need to post some character ASAP. <_< >_> Maybe later...

• Follow the Fire

That's my boy Blisterscope!

• [Follow the fire]

• Ah, which one was your character?

[Follow the fire] That was a really good start. Amazed that my character already got introduced

• (!) Follow that fire!

I pried away from Claptrap, myself heading off into the snow towards the fire. “Are you serious, minion? That fire likely means they are all burning to death, y’now! You’re still going? Ugh, fine! I’ll just follow along to make sure you don’t get killed!” I continued away from Claptrap, who continued to whir after me through the snow. It was silent for a brief moment, the only sounds being my boots trudging through the snow and Claptrap’s wheel turning.
    “Minion, this sucks.”

Nevermind.

I looked back towards Claptrap, my feet still moving. I wasn’t necessarily angry at the robot, just a little annoyed. “You c-can’t even get c-cold.” I shivered through my breath, and Claptrap stopped for a moment, appearing to think about something. “That would be correct!” He pointed out, still buzzing after me. I shuddered once more then turned my head only to go face first into a metal surface. “Ow, d-d-dammit.” I rubbed my head, and looked at the metal surface before me.\

The train.

Or, well, a train car, to be precise.

I began to walk around it, until I heard hysterical laughter behind me. Oh, Claptrap. He was doubled over, grabbing his...stomach area...and laughing ferociously. “Oh, when you it the train car, hahaha! Oh, oh my God, uh, if, I was capable of tears I would be crying right now, hahahaha!”

I left the laughing robot to his business, and proceeded to attempt to open the side door, but was unable to. Unfortunately and quite strangely, it appeared to be jammed. Great.

I jumped up slightly and grabbed a hold of the top/side of the train, pulling myself up, looking for the window that I had fallen out of. Conveniently, there it was. I crawled over to it, and looked down inside.

I was immediately greeted with the barrel of a gun and the man with the cowboy hat staring into my soul. He had one eye closed, the other focused on blowing my brains out. His mouth was curved in a glasglow grin. “Hey, Smiley, h-hold the b-barrel, will y-ya?” I asked nervously, and the smiling cowboy’s gun clicked, and his finger gripped the trigger. Huh. After getting thrown out of a train and dragged around by a robot that insisted on calling me minion, I never thought I’d get killed by a man with a shotgun that had a joker grin.

Before my head turned into a smashed watermelon, old smiler was pushed aside by a familiar mask.
    “Jericho! Come on, get inside, quick.”

Good old Blisterscope. He reached a hand out, and held up a finger, a signal for wait. “Let me just regain my footing. Ugh. I just kind of limped a mile through a bunch of snow with a really talkative robot. Just give me a second.”

My regaining of footing was soon whisked away by the sound of a deafening roar. A yell was heard below me, from the now not laughing Claptrap. “Knuckledragger!” He cried out. Knuckledragger? What the hell was Knuckledragger? Well, that roar scared the crap out of me, so I was just gonna assume it was deadly. I turned to Blisterscope’s outstretched hand, then towards Claptrap, and then off towards the area that was known as Claptrap’s Place, and finally resting on where the roars were coming from. So many decisions, so little time.

[Help Claptrap into the train.]

[Jump inside the train.]

[Make a run for Claptrap’s Place.]

[Fight Knuckledragger like a badass.]

• Soo the choice is

Help the comic relief robot who thinks Jericho is not awsome

Leave behind the robot and possibly meet MORE of these COMPLEATLY NORMAL people

Run like a coward to Claptraps place

Or fighting with a 90% chance of dying

Yeah im going with 1( help the robot

(!) Follow that fire! I pried away from Claptrap, myself heading off into the snow towards the fire. “Are you serious, minion? That fire

• [Jump inside the train.]

Claptrap can manage. :-D

(!) Follow that fire! I pried away from Claptrap, myself heading off into the snow towards the fire. “Are you serious, minion? That fire

• Are you sure of that?

Pipas posted: »

[Jump inside the train.] Claptrap can manage. :-D

• Help Claptrap into the train

Happy to see that you're taking good care of Blisterscope for me :3

• Yeah. If Knuckledragger isn't evil stairs he'll be okay.

Are you sure of that?

• [Jump inside the train.]

Have fun Claptrap...

• It's Smiler :)

One question, because I forgot to ask: Are we allowed to submit more than one character?

Ah, which one was your character?

• [Jump inside the train]

• you have to reply for it to count

[Jump inside the train.] Have fun Claptrap...

• ...Why?

you have to reply for it to count

• thats the rules

...Why?

• [Help Claptrap into the train.]

• [Help Claptrap into the train.]

Claptrap is love, Claptrap is life

• Who made the rules?

thats the rules

• I don't know those are the basic rules for these fics ( although i don't know if they count here) im just making sure your vote counts

Who made the rules?

• [Get up here you dumb robot!]

“Curse this useless sense of morality!”

I pulled myself to the edge of the train car, reaching down towards the currently freaking out Claptrap. “G-grab my h-hand!” I yelled down towards him, and he looked up, beaming. “Minion! You saved me!” He did a small hop, grabbing my hand with his, and I slowly but surely pulled him up. For a little guy, he weighed a hell of a lot. I finally pulled him up, pushing Claptrap into the train car. “O-okay, I-I’m coming d-down.” I called out to the rest of the group in the train, until I was suddenly swept off of my feet by an unseen force.

A deafening roar.

A glimpse of white fur.

Vomit-inducing breath.

“Knuckledragger!” I heard below me, and I turned around to face the figure now perched atop the train car. A gigantic bullymong, staring down at me, puffing out cold air from it’s mouth.

Alt text

Oh dear God was this going to hurt.

I made a mad dash for the train car, or, mad limp, and nearly tumbled in, but I was unfortunately knocked off of the train car and into the snow below. This really sucked. Knuckledragger began smashing on the train car, apparently having thought to kill me. It was quite useful that bullymongs weren't the most intelligent creatures.

I pulled myself up on to the train once more, despite the immediate pain in my leg and, well, everywhere else. I happened to manage through the pain, pulling my pistol out and looking up at the massive Knuckledragger, who was not paying attention to me anymore. My gaze shifted towards what was directly under him, which was, of course, the broken window.

To my direct left was an unbroken window, which I could shootout with the risk of alerting Knuckledragger. Oh, and hitting someone. That would be bad. Like, totally. Bad. Honestly.

[Run for the broken window.]

[Shoot the other window out.]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.