Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong?

Alt text

hands down the best portrayal of the joker ever.

XD That's better one of the greatest performances of all time for me

crawfish posted: »

hands down the best portrayal of the joker ever.

• edited September 2014

Wow this took me ridiculously long. Like an hour or two, just to copy and paste it all. Here is the link to my google doc of season one. You don't have to read it, and it's probably not worth reading, or re-reading lol. But it's here if you need it. I mean, Pro did it, and he's successful so he's doing something right. So here you go. If there are any problems with this let me know. Um, you can't alter it right? Hopefully not, this is my kind of my first time doing something like this.

Enjoy. And remember if you don't want to read it, I'm okay with that! It's really long so I don't want to waste your time :P.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jFsi9vqAGurZn_GienX8z1o04zaCawTo5DbyPU0awo8/edit

P.S I may not be able to release another part today, because I have stuff & thangs.

• Ok good thx for telling me dude

lol no. It continues until you die. But you will only appear in the story once in a while like everyone else.

• Well if its ok we understand your busy but if you do have some free time make a short 1 possibly

Wow this took me ridiculously long. Like an hour or two, just to copy and paste it all. Here is the link to my google doc of season one. You

• Stuff and thangs!?!? No, no, no , no. :D we the fans have spoken, we want more! hey by the way, you are ridiculously critical of your writing. you are a very talented writer, every episode has left me on the edge of my seat. and you so far always seem to leave us on a cliffhanger, that is genius!!

Wow this took me ridiculously long. Like an hour or two, just to copy and paste it all. Here is the link to my google doc of season one. You

• That's okay, man. We're all busy sometimes. I checked it out, and I actually did have a few parts more :O I was that Randy with Kharkand, James, and Larry, right? That's pretty cool. People might read it, who knows.

• edited September 2014

Maybe I am critical, but I don't know, I don't feel like I'm doing so good.

EDIT: I released two parts today. And I usually release one! So you've had enough! :P

Stuff and thangs!?!? No, no, no , no. we the fans have spoken, we want more! hey by the way, you are ridiculously critical of your writi

• Yeah, that part, I thought you said you had one part, but you had like 5 :P

ComingSoon posted: »

That's okay, man. We're all busy sometimes. I checked it out, and I actually did have a few parts more :O I was that Randy with Kharkand, James, and Larry, right? That's pretty cool. People might read it, who knows.

• Yeah, I'll go look again to see if I missed any more at all.

Yeah, that part, I thought you said you had one part, but you had like 5 :P

• Let's take em.

Luis nooo he must be avenged >:(

Devyn It happened so fast. She quickly stabbed the chompers around Gustav, and grabbed his arm. She only had this medieval dagger; it was

• [Get outside, and help James fight.]

Devyn It happened so fast. She quickly stabbed the chompers around Gustav, and grabbed his arm. She only had this medieval dagger; it was

• I get it, I think I am the same way in some respects. I enjoy doing what I am doing and hope that equates to something that others will be able to see with what I offer. I just felt compelled to let you know that I thought your writing was very talented and entertaining. I'd also say that it's pretty obvious that I am not the only one, proof of that is all the folks in here hanging on you words itching for more. As I've told others, I am no expert, only that I have been an avid reader for the majority of my 46 years and have had time to figure out what I like and what I think makes a good story. So for my part, keep them coming, you got talent and I am a fan

Maybe I am critical, but I don't know, I don't feel like I'm doing so good. EDIT: I released two parts today. And I usually release one! So you've had enough! :P

• [Get outside, and help James fight.]

TO THE DEATH! This was an exceptionally great part, by the way. Like, very good, I can't explain why, but it's so good. I knew whoever got out to get fuel would die. I also really liked that whole group, and Luis didn't deserve to die.

Yeah, I'm just really pessimistic. If I don't expect it to be good, I try harder, and even when I post it I think it's bad. But I appreciate the kind words! :D

I get it, I think I am the same way in some respects. I enjoy doing what I am doing and hope that equates to something that others will be

• Sorry in advance guys. Some days I'm busy, and I might not be able to release a part, I will try my best to release 1 part per day.

• It's fine ^u^ People have been pretty busy and that's okay.

Sorry in advance guys. Some days I'm busy, and I might not be able to release a part, I will try my best to release 1 part per day.

• Hey, that's fine man. You have your schedule; we can wait for one per day.

Sorry in advance guys. Some days I'm busy, and I might not be able to release a part, I will try my best to release 1 part per day.

• Voting closed. Randy will get outside and help James fight.

• Sometimes when I see your character I look back and laugh. That choice where Twistee shoot's you or not could have killed you, AND James, and Kharkand. So wise choice guys B].

Markd4547 posted: »

[Get outside, and help James fight.] FIGHT

• XD we always were lucky sob's

Sometimes when I see your character I look back and laugh. That choice where Twistee shoot's you or not could have killed you, AND James, and Kharkand. So wise choice guys B].

• Busy : D I so feel your pain, six kids, 3 grandkids, a job and a wife...yep I know all about busy

• Damn, dude.

Do you even sleep? xD

Busy : D I so feel your pain, six kids, 3 grandkids, a job and a wife...yep I know all about busy

• Nope, I just curl in a ball in the corner and whimper for a little while.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Damn, dude. Do you even sleep? xD

• Your badass man i salute you

Nope, I just curl in a ball in the corner and whimper for a little while.

• edited September 2014

Clem: "Awww, that's sad."

Nope, I just curl in a ball in the corner and whimper for a little while.

• I am the last bastion of testosterone in my house. hell even when we get a pet that ends up a girl too. I gotta be paying for past sins or something.

Lehfeels posted: »

Your badass man i salute you

• Wow, you are busy, probably older the most people on the forum. Give me your wisdom!!!!

Busy : D I so feel your pain, six kids, 3 grandkids, a job and a wife...yep I know all about busy

• Guys I'm really sorry I couldn't get the part out today. I hate being busy :(

• Np ;)

Guys I'm really sorry I couldn't get the part out today. I hate being busy

• Ees okays, friend.

• No problemo Raging. :)

• did you not read what I wrote, I have 6 kids, 3 grandkids, a job, and a wife...wisdom and reason left me a looooonnnggg time ago. now my 46 year old brain is nothing but mush and goo

Wow, you are busy, probably older the most people on the forum. Give me your wisdom!!!!

• But Chuck and Pete are older then you ! :D

Man 6 kids must be a handful, how old are they?

lol your brain isn't mush and goo

did you not read what I wrote, I have 6 kids, 3 grandkids, a job, and a wife...wisdom and reason left me a looooonnnggg time ago. now my 46 year old brain is nothing but mush and goo

• Finally done!

Eli Conner

He strolled the city in his long strides. It was so deserted that it almost scared him. But he was used to it, he had been in worse situations. That day Kharkand shot WeMissYouCarley… It was horrific. It happened to him all the time. Xavier had left, Kharkand, James, Gengar, Mateo, Devyn, Gustav, they all left him. What is something he did? Eli was not sure, but he never trusted anyone again, the risk was too high. If he came across anyone he made sure they wouldn’t face the same fate as he did.

His shotgun was draped across his back, with a pistol at his side. He saw something swirling in the sky. Eli knew that probably meant people, and he stayed away from them, but the light was… Alluring. It was a sweet red, and a dark blue. He walked at a faster pace towards it, and the lights were gone. There was a girl on the ground crouched. She stood up and turned around. Eli could have sworn one eye was red and the other blue, but it wasn’t. It was a dull gray, and she looked confused.

“Who are you?” She asked. Eli was speechless. He didn’t know what happened or what to say. “I-I’m Eli.” He stuttered. She looked around like she just woke up, and looked him over. She was wearing a gray hood, and Eli scratched his head, he hated to do this… He took the pistol and aimed it at her head. “What are you doing?” She asked calmly. Out of all the times he had done his, he hadn’t felt so hesitant.

He lowers his gun. “Just go… Before I change my mind.” He says turning around. He has his hand on his gun hoping she would attack him so he could have a reason to shoot but nothing. He turned around and she was gone.

Ian

[Call out if they’re friendly]

“You friendly?” Ian says. Crawfish looks at him with a glare and sneaks away.

“Yes. Please let us in. We… We have a baby.” A girls voice says nervously.

Ian sighs, and signals for Crawfish to come over, but he shakes his head and disappears from view. Ian opens the door, and surprisingly sees three girls, and one carries a baby. The older girl was already shaking her head like she knew he wasn’t to be trusted. The youngest carried the baby which was really cute, and asleep. The other seemed to be the leader. “We need shelter… If you would be so kind as to let us stay with you, or even join you, it would be appreciated. Please… You have to let us… For the baby.”

Without hesitation Ian opened the door fully. “Of course. What’s mine is yours. Make yourself at home.” He said with a smile. The leader seemed appreciative and they walked in. Puncake Jr came downstairs and eyed them up and down. “Who are they?” He said his hand clenching.

“I’m Allena.” The leader says, “The baby is Miles, the one carrying him is Rylee, and that’s Jennifer.” She replies.

Puncake is speechless. Ian and Puncake… They both knew that they couldn’t sustain these people, but they couldn’t just turn them away. “Okay… Welcome.” Puncake says nervously. “You can have the beds upstairs. We don’t have much food so…” He stops.

“It’s okay. We’ll manage. Thank you so much.” Rylee piped up.

Ian sighed in relief. That didn’t go so bad.

Randy Snow

[Get outside and help James fight.]

Randy shakes his head and slowly opens the door. “Come on Ben. We need to help him. Ah.. Jeez…” He jumps out with his gun and starts shooting at whatever he can see. “What are you doing?!” James yells. And an arrow pierces through Randy’s leg.

“AGH!” He says limping onto the car, continuing to shoot into the gloom of the night, already soaked in rain. Then the car begins to start. “GET IN THE CAR!” Ben yelled really loudly. James, and Randy made their way to the door but Ben shook his head. Randy was about to open it when he felt something go through him. It was like there was a hole in him, and he fell. “BEN WHAT THE HELL!” James yelled. Randy turned around and Ben had got out of the car and shot him. James ran towards him with the wrench and raised it about to strike.

Ben swiftly dodged it and shot him in the leg. “FUU” He stops as Ben kicks him in the head. James looks like he’s out. The arrows were still firing, but on the wrong side of the car. Randy looked up at Ben. Ben shook his head. “Why?…” Randy managed to say. Ben replied with a foot to his face. He only saw darkness. He could feel water running down his face. He heard the car start again and Ben yelled. “GET IN THE CAR.” Again? Maybe this was death, or he was reliving his death. “LETS GO!” Ben yelled, and the car could be heard squeaking, shuddering, and blasting forward.

“They’re getting away! FIRE!” Someone yelled. Randy could see nothing, but he could hear an explosion. He heard footsteps surrounding him. But then he went out.

“Chief”

“What do you guys think?” He said.

“They’re dead. Just stab them, the less of those things the better.” One guy said.

“Are you stupid Jackson? We could always use them to feed the dogs. Or they could be our dogs. That would be productive.” A second man said.

“Leave em. Any walker around here will be on us soon. They could be persuaded to stick around here and eat up some breakfast. I’d rather not go home with a car of bodies Farell” A third voice suggested.

“What about the other guy? I saw him jump out of the car before it exploded.” Jackson said.

“That guys full of lead. He won’t make it.” Said the third guy.

“Don’t play mister Smarty pants with me Xero. Farell what about that guy over there?.” Jackson said pointing at the guy near the car making a clicking sound.

“He’ll make it, maybe he could join us?” Farell said.

“You’re fuckin stupid.” Jackson said.

“Enough!” Said the voice that talked first, who must have been the leader. “We will use all of your ideas. One will be a dog, the other will be feed, one we leave, and one we kill. That one who jumped out would be a pretty mean look guard dog. We’ll take him. As for the feed… The first one we got the least of the hits. We can take him to feed them. So… That leaves us to… leave” He starts laughing.

“That ain’t even funny mate. Let’s vote.” Farell said.

“This fucker killed a few. I say we leave him. He doesn’t deserve a quick death.” Jackson said pointing to James.

“Yeah I agree.” Farell said

“We should leave the least dangerous one.” Xero said choosing Randy.

A new voice, which appears to be a girl, joins in. “Xero’s right. If they ever come back, which I doubt. We need to leave the least dangerous one.” She said agreeing with Xero.
    “But we should just stab the legs a bit just to be sure.” Xero added on.

“So what do you think chief?” Jackson said.

[Leave James for the walkers. Kill Randy]

[Leave Randy for the walkers. Kill James]

• Leave James for the walkers Kill Randy

Finally done! Eli Conner He strolled the city in his long strides. It was so deserted that it almost scared him. But he was used to it

• Leave Randy for the walkers, Kill James.

Why did Ben do that? It looks like he died too, but hell...WHY DID HE DO THAT?!

Finally done! Eli Conner He strolled the city in his long strides. It was so deserted that it almost scared him. But he was used to it

• Will be explained later on :)

BlueShadiw posted: »

Leave Randy for the walkers, Kill James. Why did Ben do that? It looks like he died too, but hell...WHY DID HE DO THAT?!

• ...nooS

Will be explained later on

• edited September 2014

[Leave Randy for the walkers. Kill James]

WTF Ben?!

• range in ages from 12 to 23..yeah they keep life interesting, without a doubt..truth told I am blessed.

But Chuck and Pete are older then you ! Man 6 kids must be a handful, how old are they? lol your brain isn't mush and goo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.