Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• leave james for walkers. kill randy

Damn raging, when you decide to get murderous you don't play around!!

Ben's a bitch WTF?

Very nice chapter, I really enjoyed this!

Finally done! Eli Conner He strolled the city in his long strides. It was so deserted that it almost scared him. But he was used to it

• good for you :D

crawfish posted: »

range in ages from 12 to 23..yeah they keep life interesting, without a doubt..truth told I am blessed.

• [Leave Randy for the walkers. Kill James]

HOLY CRAP O.O

Finally done! Eli Conner He strolled the city in his long strides. It was so deserted that it almost scared him. But he was used to it

• The group will leave Randy for the walkers, and kill James

• God dammit, that was sad ;-; guessing I'm dead meat.

The group will leave Randy for the walkers, and kill James

• Both of them are dead meat :p

ComingSoon posted: »

God dammit, that was sad ;-; guessing I'm dead meat.

• well shit -_-

Both of them are dead meat

• Yeah but the 1 they kill is dead for sure while the they leave will be dead in a minute or 2

Both of them are dead meat

• Sorry :(.

Am James, and am cri ;_;

• Am James, and am cri ;_;

• You sir, are a mean, mean man. Where's the soft kitty, warm kitty, they all live happily ever after choice. I really did enjoy this chapter.

Sorry .

• You are too nice :D

You sir, are a mean, mean man. Where's the soft kitty, warm kitty, they all live happily ever after choice. I really did enjoy this chapter.

• edited September 2014

Nah, I just like lulling them into a false sense of security, and then WHAM, mallet to the head.

You are too nice

• backs away slowly and runs

Nah, I just like lulling them into a false sense of security, and then WHAM, mallet to the head.

• I've been thinking about ending the fan fiction :(.

I'm really sorry... Things have just been so busy, and I don't want to burden you guys with sticking around here and reading this. Honestly I don't like my writing, it just doesn't satisfy me, and I just don't have the same thrill with writing it as I did a long time ago. I wish I could continue, I really do, but I just need time to settle down, and think for a while. Maybe it's the low self esteem or something, I don't know, but I just can't find the strength to continue this. And I'm still wondering why you guys follow this.

Probably 1/8 of the people that submitted a character are still here. The rest are gone. I'm not saying this is a factor, but it just saddens me. The forums have changed, and not for the better. Ever since I came back, I've never felt the same about myself. I just can't frequent this forum without remembering what I did, and all the bad things that I've done. I feel like a small fish, in a lake filled with big beautiful fish. I don't feel like I fit in. I'm just a kid. Younger then most of you. I don't feel like I belong here, and I know that's pretty depressing but I had to tell you guys.

I feel like my writing is really bad, compared to all the other fan fictions, this is garbage. I'm surprised people are still here. It's been a pleasure writing for you guys, you're all great people.

I don't feel like a good forum user anymore, and many of you will try to convince me otherwise but it won't work, it never does. It pains me even more to stop this thread, because I hating leaving stories unfinished. If anybody would like to take over, then that would be great. You guys could even take turns writing or something, I don't know but I just can't do this anymore. I'm really sorry.

I can't stress enough as to how sorry I am. When I came on this forum it's like I was given a blank page to make myself whatever I want. But now that page is full, it's ripped up, and scribbled all over. There are some pretty pictures here and there, but the page can no longer be used. The scribbles are in marker, and I'm squished in a tiny space to get what I can onto the page.

Again REALLY sorry. Please forgive me.

--Raging_Blades

• ;-;

I've been thinking about ending the fan fiction . I'm really sorry... Things have just been so busy, and I don't want to burden you guys

• edited September 2014

By the way.... Randy lives, and is saved by the original Puncake.

Don't be sad!

;-;

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Well, that is cool to know :P maybe I'll write my own little secret fanfic ending for this. But you're not quitting here forever, right?! o.o

By the way.... Randy lives, and is saved by the original Puncake. Don't be sad!

• Quitting the forums... Most likely not.

This fan fic, most likely yes...

I might make a new one later... But I don't know, my brain is just feeling really chaotic right now.

Well, that is cool to know :P maybe I'll write my own little secret fanfic ending for this. But you're not quitting here forever, right?! o.o

• Alt text

;-;

By the way.... Randy lives, and is saved by the original Puncake. Don't be sad!

• Stress can be really chaotic dude, I get it :( depression too. Maybe this is for the better. And DON'T think your writing skills are shit.

Trust me, they're not.

Quitting the forums... Most likely not. This fan fic, most likely yes... I might make a new one later... But I don't know, my brain is just feeling really chaotic right now.

• You're probably just saying that to make me feel better. If anything I'm close to average, nothing special.

Stress can be really chaotic dude, I get it depression too. Maybe this is for the better. And DON'T think your writing skills are shit. Trust me, they're not.

• I'm not saying it for that at all. Compared to some writers here and out there, your writing is better than average.

You're probably just saying that to make me feel better. If anything I'm close to average, nothing special.

• edited September 2014

I for one, can say I am sorry to hear this. Food for thought here, I've always believed that the best story tellers were probably the ones that were the most critical of their own work. I think this makes them strive for perfection, when perfection is never a real, reality. That can be a tall order to fill, no doubt. It also my opinion, that a person's life and time is valuable and they won't spend it on something that they things is not worth it, I know mine is. I say that to say this, you wonder why people hang around, they hang around because there is something here, that you created, that they feel is worth being a part of. Simple as that. I am certain that there are many here who would echo the sentiment, when I tell you that you absolutely a talented writer and should be proud of what you've offered. It is worthy of the pride. When I was contemplating giving this a go, there were a few in here whose opinions I valued, you were one of them. I sincerely hope this isn't the last we see from you; but wish you nothing but the best in whatever you do.

I've been thinking about ending the fan fiction . I'm really sorry... Things have just been so busy, and I don't want to burden you guys

• Thank you so much crawfish.

You say your brain is mush and goo but it isn't, you're one of the most nicest people I've ever met. And I'm not saying other people aren't nice, but what you said was really beautiful. I'm literally speechless, I tried replying to this in multiple ways, but I couldn't find the right way to reply to this, but here I am. Everything you said is absolutely right, and I wish I could continue this, I really do, but things haven't been easy. Honestly, if I could spend the rest of my life just writing, commenting, and hanging around on this forum I would, but unfortunately, life hasn't been so kind to me.

Again thank you so much, this comment really made my day. If I could hug you right now I would.

I for one, can say I am sorry to hear this. Food for thought here, I've always believed that the best story tellers were probably the ones

• Ugh, I hate when I do this, and I hate doing this to you guys. Maybe I am not so bad, but stress, depression, and all that stuff is bringing me down. I just don't feel good about being on this forum anymore. I feel like a monster, like I need to start everything over, but I can't do that. What happened happened, and it's going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I'll just have to learn to cope with it.

This fan fic... I just don't like the way it's headed. Before I loved to write, but now it just feels like I'm doing it for you guys, and not for myself. I want it to be something I look forward to, not something I have to stress about. I know that sounds selfish and I'm sorry. You're a great guy ComingSoon, I'm really sorry I voted for your character to die. I'm going to regret that for a long time ;_;

I'm not saying it for that at all. Compared to some writers here and out there, your writing is better than average.

• That's completely fine man. If you need a break from the forums, that's fine. It's really sad to see this fanfic go, but maybe we can continue the story in our minds.

And as for the voting thing, don't worry about it. The votes were 15-13, incredibly close. No one could tell it was coming. Don't let it get to you.

Ugh, I hate when I do this, and I hate doing this to you guys. Maybe I am not so bad, but stress, depression, and all that stuff is bringing

• If I voted for you it would be 14-14 T.T

"It's all my fault..."

That's completely fine man. If you need a break from the forums, that's fine. It's really sad to see this fanfic go, but maybe we can contin

• Hey no worries. It's easy for me to say things are this or that, because I've had 46 years to make a shit ton of mistakes, have a shit ton of regrets, and to wake up one day and finally realize what was important, to me. I've also learned that life can be tough, and very unforgiving at times; like I said a shit ton of mistakes and a shit ton of regrets before I got to where I wanted to be. That said, I wouldn't be who I am today, without having walked that road. Hang in there, definitely keep writing, whether here, this, or somewhere and something else. You definitely have talent, the fact that so many here hung on your words and what you created is ample evidence of that. But most of all do you, be true to you, and take care of you. Do those things, and the rest of the bullshit will work itself out. Again, wish you nothing but the best in whatever you do and sincerely hope this isn't the last we see of or from you.

Thank you so much crawfish. You say your brain is mush and goo but it isn't, you're one of the most nicest people I've ever met. And I'm

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Not what I'm saying XD It's not your fault dude! Now don't say that!!! XD

If I voted for you it would be 14-14 T.T "It's all my fault..."

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Hey no worries. It's easy for me to say things are this or that, because I've had 46 years to make a shit ton of mistakes, have a shit ton

• I feel like my writing is really bad, compared to all the other fan fictions, this is garbage.

Dude, do you even read my shit? It's basically the same plot everytime, you can call that garbage, but you can't call your story garbage, because it isn't, it's one of the best.

• edited September 2014

Thanks, and no yours is good, you're just like me :P. We both think ours is bad.

Maybe I'm just going through something these days. I feel like I got run over by a bus :/.

By the way, how is the groin? Are you feeling better?

I feel like my writing is really bad, compared to all the other fan fictions, this is garbage. Dude, do you even read my shit? It's

• I'm really sorry you feel that way, man. I disagree, I think you are a good writer, and should continue, but hey, not my call. Just know I like it.

• I feel like my writing is really bad, compared to all the other fan fictions, this is garbage.

Bruh I am 110% trash but I still write because it makes me feel like I belong, some people may not like it but it's whatever. What really matters is if you enjoy it and you are having fun because if you just write because other people want you to it starts to become... upsetting. That's the word.

But if that's how you feel then I wish you the best. :)

• I agree. And like I would say to everyone else, you're not garbage, maybe it's just the way writers feel sometimes. I'll start writing again eventually, but right now, I'm not feeling so good about it, it's probably just a phase that I'll get over soon.

I feel like my writing is really bad, compared to all the other fan fictions, this is garbage. Bruh I am 110% trash but I still writ

• Well I hope to see you return someday because I really like your story

I agree. And like I would say to everyone else, you're not garbage, maybe it's just the way writers feel sometimes. I'll start writing again

• edited September 2014

Thank you. Good luck with your story, I like it.

Well I hope to see you return someday because I really like your story

• And thank you :) If it weren't for your story I wouldn't even be writing mine

Thank you. Good luck with your story, I like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.