Forum Users Among The Walking Dead Season Two!

Comments

• Um. Twelve. XDDDDD

ComingSoon posted: »

<(õ_õ)> Btw how many years into the future is this?

• O.o you should put it 2 or 3 in the future...that might've been a joke but still XD you should put the canon time as 3.5-4 years since outbreak.

Um. Twelve. XDDDDD

• edited September 2014

You're probably right, I'll change it to 2 years. The baby will have to stay a baby :(. I wanted it to be a kid because babies are annoying to write in :P

O.o you should put it 2 or 3 in the future...that might've been a joke but still XD you should put the canon time as 3.5-4 years since outbreak.

• Yeah, babies can be annoying, especially in the apocalypse XD 2 years sounds good.

You're probably right, I'll change it to 2 years. The baby will have to stay a baby . I wanted it to be a kid because babies are annoying to write in :P

• So this is probably the same time around the actual season 2.

Yeah, babies can be annoying, especially in the apocalypse XD 2 years sounds good.

• Cool, now I can sorta follow a timeline :)

So this is probably the same time around the actual season 2.

• “Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

Cody [Leave One Bag] “We’re leaving one bag just in case someone comes by. I’m leaving a note with it.” Cody said. Dawn was about to o

• “Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

• For future reference, I would reply to the comment that has the story part. It probably makes things easier for Raging B]

maxbear29 posted: »

“Luis, you were the one who rushed Ben, and you are the one who wants to get there as soon as possible…” [Choose Luis to refuel.]

• Meh, it doesn't really, you still get the notification, reply or not. It's his thread.

For future reference, I would reply to the comment that has the story part. It probably makes things easier for Raging B]

• IT'S JUST ME BEING A PERFECTIONIST ;-;

maxbear29 posted: »

Meh, it doesn't really, you still get the notification, reply or not. It's his thread.

• I agree with ComingSoon, no offense max. :P

For future reference, I would reply to the comment that has the story part. It probably makes things easier for Raging B]

• Yeah, I just noticed a lot of other authors of fanfics that have that as a rule, plus I'm kinda a perfectionist sometimes XD

I agree with ComingSoon, no offense max. :P

• edited September 2014

Being a perfectionist has it's perks and mostly cons but yeah.

Yeah, I just noticed a lot of other authors of fanfics that have that as a rule, plus I'm kinda a perfectionist sometimes XD

• Craig

“We’re almost there. We need to get to Wellington,” His mom said. They had survived the apocalypse for quite a while, but his mom was beginning to lose it. All she wanted to do was get to Wellington. But it was safe, she just wanted the best for him, so Craig sat back and his eyes began to close. “Nooooo!” She yelled and Craig jerked upward and saw a group of walkers in the road.

He snapped out of his daze. That was a year ago. His mom… Didn’t make it. He stayed alone for a long time, but then he joined this group, they were good people. He didn't want to be left alone again.

Ian

Ian held the scope close to his face, and his finger slowly squeezing the trigger. It was the perfect shot. The deer was perfectly aligned with his aim, and he was just about to fully pull the trigger until he felt someone’s hands on his back. He panic shot, but the deer had disappeared. He turned around with his left hand out trying to ward away whoever it was.

It was a monster. It grabbed his hand and took a bite into it. Ian cringed in pain, but managed to get his gun pointed to it’s face, and he pulled the trigger. He saw pieces of brain flying out the back of its head and it crashed to the ground with a crunch. “Ow… Ugh..” He felt dizzy, and looked at his hand where a purple bite mark almost glowed. His vision was getting blurry, but he was beginning to get up, when he saw someone running towards him.

He had a machete in his hand and once he reached Ian he looked at the bite and put Ian’s hand on a tree stump and raised the machete. “Wait… What. NO! STO—“ The machete was brought down. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Ian awoke, grabbed his hammer and got ready to hit the dark figure. “Are you okay?” The figure said. Ian relaxed and dropped the hammer. He looked at his left hand that was no longer there, clenching his phantom fingers. “Yeah… Just… A bad dream.” Ian said. The man stepped out, and Ian saw the machete at his side.

“It’s alright, it was hard for me too. But I just wanted to let you know that you have to help the group out more.” He said.

“Yeah okay Puncake. Sure, I’ll TRY.” Ian said grunting.

“Okay. I’ll be watching you.” He said leaving the room.

“Who does he think he is? He ain’t the boss of me.” He said snorting. He went to the dining room and began eating an early breakfast. He ate as much as he could, because Puncake would never let him eat that much, he “rationed” it but Ian didn’t care, he was hungry.

“What… Are you doing?” Someone said from behind him. Ian spit everything out and turned around. It was crawfish. “I said. What are you doing?”

“Eating.” Ian said quietly.

“Eating? EATING? You ate days of rationing!” crawfish said beginning to get angry. Ian got up, and was ready to run, you don’t mess with crawfish.

“Listen I’m sorry, let’s just let this slide…” Ian said.

“Oh no, I’m telling Puncake.”

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Crawfish, and Ian both look at it like it was some demon.

Crawfish sneaks over to it and checks the peephole. “There are some people… Do I let them in? I mean they could be baiting us.” Crawfish whispered.

[Open the door]

[Lock the door]

[Call out if they’re friendly]

(Puncake is not the Puncake from season one. He is his son, Puncake Jr, but they call him Puncake)

• [Call out if they’re friendly]

Craig “We’re almost there. We need to get to Wellington,” His mom said. They had survived the apocalypse for quite a while, but his mom w

Craig “We’re almost there. We need to get to Wellington,” His mom said. They had survived the apocalypse for quite a while, but his mom w

• Call out if friendly

They can lie, obviously, but it's better than locking out helpless peeps

• Devyn

It happened so fast. She quickly stabbed the chompers around Gustav, and grabbed his arm. She only had this medieval dagger; it was the only thing that she could use. “This is going to hurt…” She said crying. She quickly tried to cut it off as fast as she can, while Gustav was screaming in pain and terror. Rafael continued to laugh as he killed one after the other, but he tripped and was on his back. They were going to kill him…

Clarice was swiftly dodging them, and tripping them, but they would all be dead soon. Ellie, and Jewfreeus disappeared… Emily had escaped… And they had just found her. Devyn hoped she was all right. She tried to keep her mind off Gustav, but she couldn’t ignore the screams, and the blood pouring all over her and the ground. There were chompers behind them nobody held that side anymore. Devyn thought… What was the point of making him suffer more, they were all going to die anyway…

She had finally cut through the bone, and his arm was left on the ground. He lost consciousness, and things seemed hopeless. But then they heard guns; Devyn never thought she would love the sound of guns…

The chompers fell all around them. Rafael was inches away from instant death. Clarice looked confused. And then, five figures emerged from the wreckage around them On the left there was a man with a kind face, on the right, a girl with brown hair in a ponytail, purple shorts, and a white t-shirt, with flip flops. On top of some cars stood three men.

The man in the middle was staring at them especially Gustav. Devyn peered closer, the man in the middle… It was he… The group had told her all about him. The only one would recognize him would be Ellie, but she had disappeared.

But then the side door on the car opened and Ellie came out. Jewfreeus was nowhere to be seen. The man in the middle began to laugh, and the men beside him looked confused. “Ellie my dear. It’s good to see you again.” The man smiled. “I haven’t met your friends. Let’s get acquainted, my name is Spark.” He said with a grin on his face.

Randy Snow

[Choose Luis to refuel]

“I think Luis should do it.” Randy said.

“I agree.” Ben said immediately.

Luis rolls his eyes, and opens the door. “They never appreciate what I do for them.” Luis muttered. He opens the trunk, and begins filling. Then a gunshot is heard, and a the fall of Luis’ body can be heard from outside.

“Shit!” James yelled, jumping out with his hammer. Randy watches him smash one guys head with it. Ben hides and gets down. Bullets fly through the front window, and Randy ducks. He feels a sharp pain in his shoulder. “AGH.” Randy yells, clutching the wound. His door opens and a man grabs his knee. Randy kicks him away and he stumbles backwards.

Randy slams the door, and grabs the gun in the back of his pants. The side door opens again, and he shoots multiple times. The man disappears from view, and Randy shuts the door again. “Is that all you got?! My mother can shoot better then you!” Randy heard James yelling outside. Arrows also hit the side of the car, and one just missed Randy’s leg. They needed to get out of here.

Ben was still under cover. He had his gun in hand, and began blind firing out of the front window. “We need to go!” He yelled, an arrow hitting his seat.

“James get in!” Randy yelled.

“Kind of busy!” James said in an injured tone.

[Escape. Drive away, but leave James]

[Wait until James gets into the car.]

[Get outside, and help James fight.]

• edited September 2014

lock the door

first things first don't know if their friendly, if they ain't a locked door will take them a moment to get through, and if I am packing that's more time to get prepared to fight

yep, definitely lock the door then we can worry about whether they are friendly or not

• Gustavdines confirmed for Season 2.

DEVVY SAVED ME GUSTAVDINES [Wait until James gets into the car.]

• DEVVY SAVED ME <3

GUSTAVDINES

[Wait until James gets into the car.]

Devyn It happened so fast. She quickly stabbed the chompers around Gustav, and grabbed his arm. She only had this medieval dagger; it was

• [Get outside, and help James fight.]

Devyn It happened so fast. She quickly stabbed the chompers around Gustav, and grabbed his arm. She only had this medieval dagger; it was

• tactics people..tactics...secure your ass first then sort out the details. I'm just saying this is the Walking Dead.

crawfish posted: »

lock the door first things first don't know if their friendly, if they ain't a locked door will take them a moment to get through, and if

• get outside, and help james fight

• edited September 2014

damn poor Luis! but sounds like whoever got out of the car first was going to catch a bullet. thinking they never had intentions of asking any questions of anyone

yep these guys ain't about playing nice they mean business...definitely need to fight here.

get outside, and help james fight

• [Wait until James gets into the car.]

• Just a quick question is my story over for my character or is it not over yet i know i might sound stupid asking that but im just curious

• [Wait until James gets into the car.]

• [Get outside, and help James fight.]

FIGHT

• [Lock the door]

GO AWAY

• edited September 2014

finally another person thinking about the big picture! :D I am all about making new friends, just think it is better to be fortified first then figure out of they're friendly. hey wait a second, did I just agree with the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong? :D

Markd4547 posted: »

[Lock the door] GO AWAY

• edited September 2014

lol no. It continues until you die.

But you will only appear in the story once in a while like everyone else.

Lehfeels posted: »

Just a quick question is my story over for my character or is it not over yet i know i might sound stupid asking that but im just curious

• edited September 2014

Exactly

did I just agree with the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong?

XD thats Heath Ledgers JOKER :P

finally another person thinking about the big picture! I am all about making new friends, just think it is better to be fortified first th

• did I just agree with the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong?

Alt text

Exactly did I just agree with the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong? XD thats Heath Ledgers JOKER :P

• hands down the best portrayal of the joker ever.

Exactly did I just agree with the guy dressed up like a Halloween project gone wrong? XD thats Heath Ledgers JOKER :P

• edited September 2014

Voting Closed. Ian will call out if they're friendly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.