Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• edited October 2014

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1 (i'll post Chapter 2-2 tomorrow, after most people have voted)

8:14 AM, seen of the crime

8 confirmed homicide victims. 4 Body's have been recovered from the lake, 3 were found in the house and the body of Officer Ed Genes, found in his police car at button of the lake. There were 3 survivors found holding up in a bath while the killer tried breaking the door down.
    The survivors have been confirmed to be: Dan pips, Drake Josen and Sarah June. There's a murderer on the lose in Kennewick, Washington. For the full story, visit your website or tune in for 12:00 o'clock news, i'm Jordan D'angelo, thank you all for watching.

Ricardo: And cut.

Jordan: Holy shit... 8 people dead, i wonder if they'll ever find the killer.

Ricardo: The police haven't found anything yet, or they haven't told us.

Jordan: Oh shit, there bringing out the survivors!

Ricardo: You think they'll let us have a interview with them?

Jordan: Get the camera ready!

A few officers are bringing the survivors to the police car, Jordan and Ricardo run up to them with the camera pointed at Jordan, Dan, Drake and Sarah.

Jordan: Hello, could you please tell us what happened last night?

Office Tinpenny: Please put the damn camera away, we'll not going to let you interrogate them. We said you can see the crime scene, Officer take the "Teens" to the car please. Now, Jordan, we only have time to show you one spot, so you can go in the house, and look around there, or the dock where the police car is being pulled up, and lastly, the beach where the 4 teens were murdered.

[Investigate the dock]

[Investigate the house]

[Investigate the beach]

• [Investigate the beach]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1 (i'll post Chapter 2-2 tomorrow, after most people have voted) 8:14 AM, seen of the crime 8 confirmed homicide

• [Investigate the dock]

Episode 1, Chapter 2-1 (i'll post Chapter 2-2 tomorrow, after most people have voted) 8:14 AM, seen of the crime 8 confirmed homicide

• [Investigate the dock]

• [Investigate the house]

• edited October 2014

This seems cool, I've never done one of these but I've always been curious.

So anyway can I still enter? Because I'd like to try it, I don't really have an issue with being killed off early either, if I can't I'm fine with that too.

Anyway, if I can join this is the character I'd like to use, I can change it if you don't like it.

Name: Erika Cruz

Appearance: Tall with light brown skin (Mexican), dark brown eyes, slender figure, long black hair, scar on the left tip of her left eyebrow, wears brown leather hiking boots, black leather pants, black blouse, brown trench coat, red scarf with a black star pattern, 3 iron earrings on the top of her left ear and a cross earring hanging from her left earlobe , has a silver crucifix necklace, has some big round eyeglasses.

Personality: She is polite and normally apologetic of everything she does even if it's nothing of importance and no one is really bothered by it, she normally is serious but has a very silly sense of humour though she tries not to laugh normally striking a serious face as soon as she manages to stop laughing and trying to dissimulate, she's a bit full of herself thinking she is smarter than she actually is and likes to help people because it makes her feel like she's better than they are, in other words she's nice because she thinks she's better than other people so she gets easily upset if someone acts like they are better than she is and will cause her to act more aggressive, cynical and sarcastic, she's also extremely reluctant to apologizing if she thinks the other person is a jerk.

Backstory: She doesn't like to talk about her childhood, all that is known is that she grew up in Tijuana but moved to [wherever this takes place in] to live with her uncle after her father died when she was 13, she currently works a part time job while living with her uncle and though she doesn't study she wants to be a detective but her uncle doesn't want her to do that.

Details/quirks/skills: Her view of the world is very fantastic and cartoony, she thinks detectives and crime are like the ones in TV shows and movies, despite having a big ego she doesn't like flattery, somewhat naive, despite wearing crucifixes she is not religious, speaks Spanish, has a funny accent because she likes to ham it up to sound "cool" but she sounds more silly than cool, can pick simple locks (Not racist if I'm Mexican and I can pick simple locks), quite agile (can easily climb fences), likes to drink tequila, a bit ditzy (trips a lot, has a tendency to not look where she's walking), has a hard time reading people's faces.

(I think she's ambiguous and weird enough that she can easily be the killer, a hero or a victim.)

• Thank you for submitting a character! :D

BigBlindMax posted: »

--Name: Grant --Age: 61 --Gender: Male --Appearance: A tank of a man, built strong and tall. Bald on top with short grey facial ha

• Awesome character, and all submitted character are going to be used! (It's just a matter of when)

kaleion posted: »

This seems cool, I've never done one of these but I've always been curious. So anyway can I still enter? Because I'd like to try it, I do

• Voting closed!

[Investigate the dock]

• edited October 2014

Episode 1, Chapter 2-2.

Jordan: Lets see the dock where the car is being pulled up.

Officer Tinpenny: okay then, right this way.

They walk down past the house, about 100 feet. there they see a somewhat small crane and a diver in the water, once the diver is back on land they start to pull the car up. Once it's fully out of the water (But still over the water) Okay, Domenick, bring it on up, Domenick i said bring it up!

Domenick: It's not working! Check the box over there!

Officer Tinpenny: Oh shit, what's happening now?!

Domenick: Someone's... cut the fuel hose. Look we can still get it on land, take one of these polls.

Everyone takes a poll, they walk over to the car is just about 7 feet from the dock, polling it to them and on to the dock. Jesus his throat is slit!
    The car barely hovers over the dock. Do you see anything?

Officer Tinpenny: Goddamn, goddamnit! We found nothing, just nothing!

Jordan: You going to catch this bastard right?

Officer Tinpenny: I just told you, we have found nothing, no clues, nothing that's going to help us find this asshole! we can only hope the kid's know something.

The killer got away homefree, dan, Drake and Sarah, didn't know anything that could help them catch the killer, they were put in the witness protection program. As to keep the killer from coming after them.

End of Episode 1, Chapter 2. (I know nothing really happened this Chapter, but shit's going down in the next Chapter, kinda.)

• edited October 2014

Name: James Téllez Girón. Also known as " Fitz " and " TG "

Appearance: Has fair dirty-blond hair, that is slightly turning brown, with the shaggy beard to match his scruffy appearance. James lived and breathed the style of a city boy and that was the only life he had ever known. He wore the same outfit practically every day. James wore a 80's blue jean jacket over a grey long sleeve shirt, denim jeans, pilot sun-glasses and hiking boots. His eyes are real big, defined, and turn a bright honey color.

Personality: Passive-aggressive, witty and jokes quite often. He hardly talks about his past.

• Thanks for submitting! :)

FauDeef posted: »

Name: James Téllez Girón. Also known as " Fitz " and " TG " Age: Unknown (between 16 and 21) Gender: Male Appearance: Has fair dirt

• edited October 2014

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1

9:48 PM, Tinpenny’s retirement party, 20 days scents the murders

The party was at a hotel, everyone was just showing up, he was going to give a speech at 10:00 PM, I saw him talking some other retired cop, you needed to know, why he told you to come, and you just couldn’t wait that long.

Officer Tinpenny: Oh, Erika, I’m glad you could make it, this is Grant.

Erika: What was it you needed to tell me, should we talk somewhere private?

Officer Tinpenny: yes, follow me, you to Grant.

They walk to a hotel room, there they start to talk.

Officer Tinpenny: I get a lead, someone named Kat homes, She was missing, one of the victims attacked on the beach. We never found her body. Anyway, my lead says she’s in Umatilla, at a motel, room 102, I need you two to go to Umatilla, and follow-up on this, can you do that?

Grant: I’m up for it, you? “He looks at Erika

Erika: Yeah, but… why can’t you come with us? “She looks at Officer Tinpenny

Officer Tinpenny: There’s something… something that came up, I won’t be able to follow it, you two go back do to the party.

They close the door as they leave, as they walk past a woman, walking to Tinpenny’s room... the women had a tattoo on her neck that said “Gina” they walk back to the party.

Erika: What was that about? “Something that came up”? What do you think?

Grant: I don’t know, but, tomorrow we’ll going to Umatilla.

Erika: You don’t think he’s… in danger, Do you?

Grant: We don’t know anything yet, if the killer returns… He’ll go after this girl named Kat, we got to get there before he does, tomorrow, 8:00 AM sharp, we going to Umatilla.

10:13 PM, Tinpenny’s retirement party.

Everyone was waiting for Officer Tinpenny, to come and give his speech. Erika! She turned around and saw someone running to her. Jordan D'angelo and Ricardo with their stupid camera.

Jordan: have you seen Officer Tinpenny? He told us to come here.

Erika: Yeah, he’s in his hotel room, why do you need to talk to him?

Jordan: He just told us to come, he didn’t tell us why, we were thinking he wanted us to film his retirement speech.

AHHHH Everyone stops there was a loud scream. What the fuck was that?

[Run to Officer Tinpenny’s room and see what happened]

[Leave with Jordan, Grant and Ricardo to find Kat Homes]

• Hmmmm....

Name: Konni Marsh (you must be suprized over the name)

Apearence: Short hair, blue color, kinda small, slim, brown eyes, pale.

Personality: Punny, loves making references and jokes which are never funny (;-;), stays calm in difficult situations, get scared easily, creative, gets mad easily, willing to kill if that is what it takes.

Backstory: If you want a really suck-ish one then I will not gladly give it to you.

Any little detail I want to add: Loves movies, video games and is obsest with South Park. Spends a lot of time online. Always has a backpack with her. DON 'T TOUCH IT! Her catch-frase is: If I don 't have to die, then I won 't.

Made it in time or what?

• Name: Marco

Appearance: Marco has short parted black hair, freckles, and light brown eyes.

Personality: Marco was an idealistic person, valuing the good of the group above his own interests as well as understanding and coping with his own shortcomings and limitations.

Backstory: (You can skip this if you want)

Any little detail you want to add: He's a virgin. He also has military training.

• edited October 2014

Awesome thanks for submitting! :D if you voted that would be awesome

blueneon posted: »

Hmmmm.... Name: Konni Marsh (you must be suprized over the name) Age: 20 Gender: Female Apearence: Short hair, blue color, kinda

• Thanks for the character! please vote if you can

Name: Marco Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Marco has short parted black hair, freckles, and light brown eyes. Personality: Mar

• [Run to Officer Tinpenny’s room and see what happened]

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 9:48 PM, Tinpenny’s retirement party, 20 days scents the murders The party was at a hotel, everyone was just sh

• Vote? What is this "vote" you are talking about?

looks

Oh, that! Yes, I shall vote. :3

Awesome thanks for submitting! if you voted that would be awesome

• Leave with the others.

Episode 1, Chapter 3-1 9:48 PM, Tinpenny’s retirement party, 20 days scents the murders The party was at a hotel, everyone was just sh

• Thank you :3

blueneon posted: »

Vote? What is this "vote" you are talking about? looks Oh, that! Yes, I shall vote.

• :}

Thank you

• I'd love to act as a detective and go do my job but I have too much curiosity about that scream..

[Run to officer Tinpenny's room and see what happened]

• edited October 2014

Glad you liked her, I was afraid I made her too goofy to be used, but I like goofy characters.

Also I left her backstory mostly blank and ambiguous in case you want to do something with it.

Awesome character, and all submitted character are going to be used! (It's just a matter of when)

• [Run to Officer Tinpenny's rom and see what happened]

• edited October 2014

[Leave with Jordan, Grant and Ricardo to find Kat Homes]

Sometimes you have to make hard choices to find the killer. Tinpenny is probably dead already, better get out before more die.

• She's a very good character, and she's going to be used a lot in this story arc. :)

kaleion posted: »

Glad you liked her, I was afraid I made her too goofy to be used, but I like goofy characters. Also I left her backstory mostly blank and ambiguous in case you want to do something with it.

• [Run to Officer Tinpenny’s room and see what happened]

• Voting will be closed in 40 minutes!

• [Leave with Jordan, Grant and Ricardo to find Kat Homes]

Im liking my character so far, sort of that cliche annoying camera man, but I like it! Good job on everything so far.

• edited October 2014

Thank you. (Never forget his sidekick, Ricardo) XD

[Leave with Jordan, Grant and Ricardo to find Kat Homes] Im liking my character so far, sort of that cliche annoying camera man, but I like it! Good job on everything so far.

• Voting closed!

[Run to Officer Tinpenny’s room and see what happened]

• Is Ricardo an extra character? He is a reporter to right?

Thank you. (Never forget his sidekick, Ricardo) XD

• He's a fairly big character, still a extra though and he's the camera man.

Is Ricardo an extra character? He is a reporter to right?

• Episode 1, Chapter 3-2.

You run to Officer Tinpenny’s room to see what happened. On your way, you see the women with the tattoo walk by, the Group keeps running, they see the room door, out of nowhere they hear screams coming from the lobby (Where the party is) Again?! Every here and there they hear sounds, like something dropping or a body falling… And screams lots of screams.

Ricardo: Do we go back? I mean, something’s happening in the lobby, but, do we risk it?

Erika: We need to see if Tinpenny’s aright, then, I don’t know.

Jordan: Look! If we’ll going to checkup on Tinpenny, let’s do it fast!

They run in to Tinpenny’s room, only to see a bloody sheet on the bed, over something. They pull back the sheet and find Officer Tinpenny’s body, without his head.

Erika: Where the fuck is his head!

Ricardo: Do we... look for it?

Jordan: I’m not looking for his head! Let’s just get out of here and call the goddamn Police!

Grant: Shit… I found… I found his head, it’s in the sink…

Jordan: Okay, great, now let’s get out, and call the Police!

Grant: You heard the screams, let’s go out using the back exit, they come around the front.

They go out the back exit, get in the news van and pull around front, it was completely pitch black in the lobby. turn the headlights on they turn the lights on, the light shines in and they see everyone who was at the party dead… About 20-30 people lying lifeless on the ground.

Erika: Holy fuckin’ shit… What do we do, and that women we pasted on our way up, do you think she killed Tinpenny?

Grant: Right now, she's our main suspect. We call the Police, let them now what happened, then we follow up on the lead Tinpenny gave us.

End of Episode 1

• How in the living fuck?

Yeah...Everyone will die in this story...We're fighting a fucking mutant.

Episode 1, Chapter 3-2. You run to Officer Tinpenny’s room to see what happened. On your way, you see the women with the tattoo walk by,

• Maybe it's a mutant, maybe theres more people involved. :P

How in the living fuck? Yeah...Everyone will die in this story...We're fighting a fucking mutant.

• I like to think she's like from X-Man and she has Adian powers from Beyond Two Souls.

Maybe it's a mutant, maybe theres more people involved. :P

• That would be awesome XD

oh and i'd like to know what you thought of the first Episode. P.S Desmond is coming in the next Episode :P

I like to think she's like from X-Man and she has Adian powers from Beyond Two Souls.

• First episode is really hooking...I hope Desmond doesn't die.

I have an idea...Ill PM you it, however I don't think you'll use it.

That would be awesome XD oh and i'd like to know what you thought of the first Episode. P.S Desmond is coming in the next Episode :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.