Raining - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• I'll love to hear it :P

First episode is really hooking...I hope Desmond doesn't die. I have an idea...Ill PM you it, however I don't think you'll use it.

• Well at least it doesn't look like Erika is the killer, does make me wonder if she's going to make it far being the only character that is not white doesn't seem like a good thing in a horror/mystery story...

I mean there are several characters that their races weren't specified but so far it seems like only her and maybe Ricardo (who has a Hispanic) name are not white, seems like a pretty big red flag coughThis is the kind of logic I was hinting at with that whole unrealistic view of the world/thinking the world works like TV shows and moviescough though by that same token being one of the only few women in a horror/mystery story and the only one that seems to be working on the investigation could also mean she's the only one that survives...

In any case that was a pretty big twist, seems like we might have a problem that requires the army instead of the police, I mean 20 people or more just got killed in an instant...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1, Chapter 3-2. You run to Officer Tinpenny’s room to see what happened. On your way, you see the women with the tattoo walk by,

• Fucking mutants. :P

kaleion posted: »

Well at least it doesn't look like Erika is the killer, does make me wonder if she's going to make it far being the only character that is n

• Maybe it's something like a witch or a demon though, maybe just a monster or maybe we're up again Jason Vorhees.

Fucking mutants. :P

• It's like they're wearing red star trak shirt. :P

Well at least it doesn't look like Erika is the killer, does make me wonder if she's going to make it far being the only character that is n

• Star Trek convention :P

It's like they're wearing red star trak shirt. :P

• T^T

It's like they're wearing red star trak shirt. :P

• Maybe i will make my own character, and make him wear a Red Star Trek shirt. :P

T^T

• Yeah, have someone cosplay as Jean-Luc Picard, I would approve of that.

Maybe i will make my own character, and make him wear a Red Star Trek shirt. :P

• The end is going to take place at a party, i'll have him show up thinking it was a costume party!!! :D

Yeah, have someone cosplay as Jean-Luc Picard, I would approve of that.

• edited October 2014

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1.

5:13 AM, 8 hours later.

We had just left, won't be that long of a drive. We're on our way to find Kat Homes, whos staying at a motel in Umatilla in room 102. We left in the news van, everyone was there Erika, Jordan, Grant and Ricardo. Erika's phone starts ringing.

Erika: Hello?

???: Hello? Ah, you're on, i have a offer to make you, i know your plan, you're going after Kat, is that right?

Erika: Who... Who is this?

???: My name is Desmond, i have something you want, something you need.

Erika: What is it?

Desmond: I know what motel Kat's staying at.

Erika: Okay, what do you want in return?

Desmond: I want you to relay anything you find to me, it's not to much, it's not that hard, do we have a deal?

Erika: Yeah, i think i can do that, but, i'd like to know why you want to get involved. So tell me.

Desmond: Let's just say... i have a personal vendetta with the killer, i want him caught, now do we a deal?

Erika: Yeah, deal, now where is Kat homes staying?

Desmond: She's staying at the motel 8, room 102. Bye and good luck.

She hangs up, We have the motel Kat's staying at. Once there in they pull up to motel 8, get out start walking up the stairs.

Ricardo: Do we knock? Or... kick it down?

Jordan: I get this, stand back.

Grant: You can't kick a motel door down, their built to stop that.

He doesn't care, he get's ready to kick it. Right when as he's kicking, the door flies open, and someone runs out and past them. (Jordan falls on his back :P) Shit follow her! They run after her. As they chase her, she runs to a construction site, Grant, looks behind him, he sees someone in a mask running after them, they have a knife. The figure quickly catches up him, Grant pulls out his revolver.

Flight or Fight?

[Try to shoot the killer while running]

[Turn around and shoot him]

• Question, does shooting while running means we're still following the woman or are we just running for our lives?

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1. 5:13 AM, 8 hours later. We had just left, won't be that long of a drive. We're on our way to find Kat Homes, w

• Erika and Ricardo are chasing Kat, for [Try to shoot the killer while running] Grant would try to shoot the killer while he runs he'll just keep running if he shoots the killer (He may miss the shot if that happens the killer will catch him) and [Turn around and shoot him] He will try to shoot/kill the killer. (Again, he may miss) Hope this helps.

Question, does shooting while running means we're still following the woman or are we just running for our lives?

• edited November 2014

It's time i submit my own character! :D

Name: Ricky Feels

Appearance: 5'11" tall, skinny, short black hair, wears glasses, red Star Trek shirt. >:3

Personality: He likes to think he's the smartest in the room, even when he isn't. Little bit of a asshole, still somewhat kind.

Backstory: Big fan of Star Trek, and slasher movies.

little detail: He's not a virgin and he's proud of it!

• So regardless of the choice Erika an Ricardo will continue to chase after Kat, right?

In that case I'll choose [Turn around and shoot] because letting the 2 characters I think might be red shirts pursue a suspect on their own definitely sounds like a smart idea.

Erika and Ricardo are chasing Kat, for [Try to shoot the killer while running] Grant would try to shoot the killer while he runs he'll just

• [Turn around and shoot him]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-1. 5:13 AM, 8 hours later. We had just left, won't be that long of a drive. We're on our way to find Kat Homes, w

• [Turn around and shoot him]

• [Try to shoot the killer while running]

• Voting closed!

Grant will turn around and shoot him

• Name: Joe Tucker

Appearance: 180cm, short brown hair, Johnny Depp like beard, always wears a black hoodie and jeans.

Personality: Lonely, he doesn't talk much, pretty smart.

Backstory: He's working in his dad's auto repairing shop and has 2 brothers

Random: He's not a virgin, (Might surprise you :D) because he had a girl friend who moved away a couple of years ago.

• Thanks for submitting!

ulop22 posted: »

Name: Joe Tucker Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance: 180cm, short brown hair, Johnny Depp like beard, always wears a black hoodie and

• Name: Teddy Wolfson

Appearance: Short, Faux Hawk Hairstyle, 5'o clock shadow facial hair, mostly wears clothes with wolves on them.

Personality: Easily offended, short-tempered, too smart for his own good, drug addict

Backstory: He grew up in crack dens and spent a lot of time in prison

Random detail: Virgin (girls find him too creepy) also likes fluffy animals.

• awesome thanks for submitting!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Teddy Wolfson Age: 22 Gender: Male Appearance: Short, Faux Hawk Hairstyle, 5'o clock shadow facial hair, mostly wears clothes

• Episode 2, Chapter 1-2.

The killer jumps! Grant stops and quickly turns around and fires 3 shots, the first two miss, the 3th shot hits the killer in the shoulder. The killer lands on Grant, knocking him, repeatedly stabs him in the gut. Almost out of nowhere, Jordan runs up and tackles the killer, he tries to punch the killer, but the killer grabs his arm then slashes him across the gut. (It isn't that deep) Jordan grabs the killers knife and stabs him in the leg, then, the killer kicks Jordan in the face (knocking him out) and runs into the alleyway, the killer got away.

Jordan: Grant... Grant say something, goddamnit! "Pulls out his cell phone" 911, what is your emergency?

Ricardo and Erika continue to chase Kat, whose heading to a construction site, as they run they see someone following them. Who has a knife, Kat runs in the construction site, she starts climbing up a ladder. Erike starts climbing after her, Ricardo almost makes it but is grabbed by the masked figure, he starts stabbing him over and over again. Then, one of the construction worker grabs the killer, and throws him to the side, the killer jumps back up and stabs the man in the arm, the man punches him over and over again, until the killer gives up. The man can see something happening on the top of the construction site. He checks to see if Ricardo is still alive, he's dead.

Erika keeps up with Kat, once there at the top they look at each other, Kat walks to the luge of the building and jumps off.

Domenick (He's the construction worker) Runs to Kats dead body. Erika gets down. She runs over to him.

Erika: Oh my god.

Domenick: Why... why were you chasing her?!

Erika: We need to know what happened, who the killer was, she knew, but she ran.

Domenick: Lets call the police, so... they can take care of this, i'll take you to you car, that guy with you he's dead, the one who killed him is over there... What the fuck? where is he!

After they call the police Domenick takes Erika to his car, as there driving, they see Jordan on the side of the road.

Jordan: Grants... Grants dead, the killer got away. he's shoot though.

Erika: Ricardo was killed, his murderer got away too.

Jordan: What the fuck are we going to next?

[See Desmond]

[Go home]

• edited October 2014

[See Desmond]

Great part

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2. The killer jumps! Grant stops and quickly turns around and fires 3 shots, the first two miss, the 3th shot hits t

• Intense part!

[See Desmond]

Episode 2, Chapter 1-2. The killer jumps! Grant stops and quickly turns around and fires 3 shots, the first two miss, the 3th shot hits t

• Thanks, it's going to cool down a little then pick up soon.

Intense part! [See Desmond]

• [See Desmond]

• [See Desmond]

Wow, mate, nice job you're doing over here

• Thank you, i'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

FauDeef posted: »

[See Desmond] Wow, mate, nice job you're doing over here

• I knew it!

Of course one of them was going to die!

Well anyway I vote [See Desmond], we need to dig deeper.

• See Desmond.

• edited October 2014

one cough maybe two cough

I knew it! Of course one of them was going to die! Well anyway I vote [See Desmond], we need to dig deeper.

• I know 2 died, but one of them was not white, which leaves us with only one non-white character remaining which probably means she's dying, because this seems to be a slasher.

one cough maybe two cough

• [See Desmond]

• [See Desmond]

• [See Desmond]

• I'm gonna go ahead and close the voting, next part will be up late tonight or sometime tomorrow. (I'm super tired from halloween XD)

• Episode 2, Chapter 1-3.

6:08 AM, 1 hour scents Grant and Ricardo’s murders and Kat’s suicide.

Domenick drops Erika and Jordan at Desmond. His office is pretty big, you can see it from the parking lot. The windows are pretty big too. Erika and Jordan get out of Domenick’s car.

Domenick: It seems like you’re in some pretty deep shit, if you need help with anything, he’s a phone number.

They walk in to the office, there he is waiting for them.

Desmond: Ah, you’re here, well what have you found out?

Erika: Nothing. Grant and Ricardo have been killer, and, there’s two of them, two killers. One of them is shot in the shoulder, and he has a limp.

Desmond: Well, I’m sorry to hear about your loss. We need to jump start the search, or, we can set a trap for the killers. Drake Josen, Dan Pips and Sarah June. There still all suspects.

Jordan: There’s another suspect, some women with a tattoo that says “Gina”, we think she killed Tinpenny.

Desmond: it’s time you two go home, be careful your all targets for the killer. I’ll contact you when it’s time.

Erika and Jordan leave his office. Once they are gone, Desmond walks over to his desk and pulls out a gun.

Desmond: I know you’re in here, come out, or I’ll have to find you. “A masked figure walks out of a cabinet.” Ah. There you are, so, I’ll give you 3 options, run, take off you mask and tell me who you are, or you can try to kill me. I’m going to count to 5, if you haven't removed you mask, or ran away, by the time I count to 5. I’m going to shoot you. 1… 2… “The killer starts slowly walking forward.” 3… 4… “Just then someone walks in the room, Mr. Grand, the there’s a gas lit…. Shit…” 5! “He pulls the trigger only to hear a click” Clever bitch.

Desmond grabs Reuben (The guard that walked in) by the shirt, pulls him over the desk, they both fly out the glass window. They run to the car and leave as the building blows up.

End of Episode 2, Chapter 1. (I'd love to know what you want in this next few chapters.)

• Awesome part
    I want Matteo (if he isnt the killer)

Episode 2, Chapter 1-3. 6:08 AM, 1 hour scents Grant and Ricardo’s murders and Kat’s suicide. Domenick drops Erika and Jordan at Desmo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.