the dead's redemption: forum story

Comments

• I think that 5 people can move it :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Move fridge] - It's probably heavier, let's hope they can move it.

• Make that 3, 2 of them are holding the door shut. :P

supersagig posted: »

I think that 5 people can move it :P

• We got a 1-1 tie on stay or leave.

• [Run away]

Oh well xD I only wanted to stay because it seemed safe.

mr.quality posted: »

[Accept wall duty] ~ I voted to split the tie. Sora- yeah, I'll take it. Megan- great, like I said go talk to Larry. He'll fill you in

• Thanks! New part soon. Internet went down last night.

[Run away] Oh well xD I only wanted to stay because it seemed safe.

• [Run away]

Sora- this isn't our fight. We should leave.

Zayne- what do you mean ' not our fight'? They took us in, gave us food.

Susan- zayne, stop. She's right this isn't our fight. Whoever those people are, we don't have anything to do with them.

Megan- she's right. Were the ones who started this fight, no need to drag others into it. If your going to leave, do it now.

Bianca- who are those people?

Scout- fucking lunatics is who they are. Fucking government operatives. They think their invincible to the virus. They all bow down to this guy, they call him 'M' and he's bat shit crazy. All they want is blood, seeing all others as 'unfit to live' . their well equip and well armed. That's why we need to leave. If you want to live, come with me.

Megan- and if you want to fight, come with me.

Everyone stands and goes to scout or Megan.

Scout- everyone ready to leave?

Susan- zayne? What are you doing?

Zayne is standing with Megan.

Zayne- this may not be your fight. But it is mine.

Susan- please. Don't do this, let's just go. We don't have time.

Zayne- no. I'm not leaving.

A guard runs in the room, half of his face is either burn or blown off, hard to tell which.

Guard- their here! We need to get Intl position!

all the soldiers grab their guns and file out of the building. Zayne give Susan one last look and runs out of the building. Sora practically has to drag Susan out of the room . as they run towards the rear gates they hear explosions and screaming. But they just keep running.

End for now, I'll get more up later.

• They head towards the rear gates with the sounds of war behind them. No guessing how many had died already. Soon they reach the gates, scout pulls them open and the group runs through. They just keep heading down the street. Sora takes one look back at the camp, smoke was billowing above the buildings and the gate. They keep moving, now they've reduced their movement to a fast jog. After they can't hear gunfire they stop to take a short break. Some of the older people sit down on a log, the others stand. Scout is looking at a map. Sora walks over to scout.

Scout- we can't wait long. They could be anywhere.

Sora- how did you figure out so much about them?

Scout- espionage is a Wonderful thing, depending on which side your on.

Sora- I wasn't expecting such a large scale battle. How'd they get so many weapons?

Scout- you see, in the beginning they were with us. Then something happened, they raided the armory and left.

Sora- ah, I see. So what is your real name? If you don't mind me asking.

Scout- my name doesn't matter right now. We all might be dead soon, if we survive then I'll tell you my name. Deal?

Sora- sure, deal.

Almost funny, making deals when they might be dead soon. There was a rustling from the woods.

Scout- On guard!

Scout aims his rifle at the trees. Sora dose the same. There's a familiar sound of the hammer of a revolver cocking Intl place behind sora. Sora can feel the barrel planted firmly on the back of her head.

???- don't move, put down your guns and put your faces in the dirt. We want the scout. Not you.

Scout looks at sora, he looks very concerned, then he looks down at his rifle...

Choice

[Surrender]

[Fight back]

• Forever unknown.... Always anonymous... XD

[Fight back] Let's keep his name a mystery.

• [Fight back]

Let's keep his name a mystery. :)

They head towards the rear gates with the sounds of war behind them. No guessing how many had died already. Soon they reach the gates, scout

• [Fight Back]

They head towards the rear gates with the sounds of war behind them. No guessing how many had died already. Soon they reach the gates, scout

• [Fight back]

• Fight back

• [Move fridge]

It seemed like it worked, the walkers are banging on the door but its holding shut thankfully.

Kyle- if your going to do something, do it now.

Ronald walks over to one of the computers and pushes the on button, to their surprise the computer sputters to life.

Irma- how do you have power?

Ronald- solar panels on the roof.

Ronald began typing and doing science crap that no one understood. Doesn't matter as long as it works. Kyle took the liberty of wondering around and looking at the science equipment, he learned that if he touched something Ronald would get angry, so as natural he touched everything he could. That only lasted a little while, soon he got boards of pissing of the doctor and moved on to other things, like raiding the resident vending machine, from his venture he was rewarded with a few candy bars and .97cents. Satisfied he walked over to the fridge, that was now acting as a barricade, and sat down leaning against it. He began to gnaw on one of the candy bars when something caught his eye. A hole in the wall, large enough for him to crawl through, was in the wall where they had pulled the fridge from. That was the front wall, it faced the street. Before he could say anything about it he was interrupted by Ronald.

Ronald- um, I have a problem...

Erica- what is it?

Ronald- for my cure, I'm going to need some samples from walkers...

Irma- wait, there's no way I'm going out there to get eaten.

Kyle- there might be a few stragglers in the road, we can go out there and get one and get back in here.

Erica- don't know if you noticed but the front door is blocked.

Kyle- we can go through that hole in the wall though.

Kyle shows everyone the hole.

Irma- damn, that's one big hole...

Choice

[We can get a dead walker]

[Fuck you, get it on your own. ]

• And why the walkers didn´t get in by the hole XD

[Fuck you, get it on your own. ]

Amazing Chapter!!!

[Move fridge] It seemed like it worked, the walkers are banging on the door but its holding shut thankfully. Kyle- if your going to do

• Thanks, I really don't know... Plot hole... Literally...

And why the walkers didn´t get in by the hole XD [Fuck you, get it on your own. ] Amazing Chapter!!!

• XD

Also , what happened to Dan in the Sora´s part?

Thanks, I really don't know... Plot hole... Literally...

• [Fuck you, get it on your own. ]

[Move fridge] It seemed like it worked, the walkers are banging on the door but its holding shut thankfully. Kyle- if your going to do

• [Fuck you, get it on your own. ] It's probably better (and safer) to get samples from a "fresh" walker :P

• [Fight back]

Sora looks at Dan, he has a gun pointed at the guy behind her. Dan looks at sora and raises three fingers. Good, Dan understood what was happening. There was three people.

???- just put your guns down, we take the spy, and then we go our separate ways.

Sora gathered all the nerve in her body and thought about what to do. Only one thing came to mind, she elbowed the guy hard in the gut and stepped away as he toppled over. Dan took the shot and the guy feel to the ground with his brains now painting the pavement below him. Sora turned to face the other two, one had a M-14 rifle and the other had a flamethrower. Dan pulled the trigger again but it didn't fire, either a jam or the clip was empty. Scout turned but fell to the ground after being shot in the gut. Sora took a look at the guys, they both wore gas masks and bullet proof vests. Sora pulled out her pistol, she knew she only had one bullet in the gun. She could either shoot the flamethrower guy or the M-14 guy. To her it boiled down to 'who looked more menacing'. Maybe scout was right, they would be dead soon. Dan couldn't fix whatever was wrong with his gun and the others either didn't have weapons or were to scared to show them. Sora knew she only had a few seconds before the gas mask guys retaliated. Flamethrower was looking some where else but the guy with the rifle was aiming strait at sodas head.

Choice

[Shoot flamethrower guy]

[Shoot rifle man]

• Shoot rifle man

[Fight back] Sora looks at Dan, he has a gun pointed at the guy behind her. Dan looks at sora and raises three fingers. Good, Dan underst

• [Shoot rifle man]

[Fight back] Sora looks at Dan, he has a gun pointed at the guy behind her. Dan looks at sora and raises three fingers. Good, Dan underst

• [Shoot flamethrower guy]

Awesome Chapter!!

• 2-2 tie.

Dan just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his gun, when he shot the first time it made a strange sound, and now it won't shoot. Out of anger Dan dropped his clip and chucked the gun at one of the guys, it bounced harmlessly off his gasmask. But it definitely got his attention. The guy aimed his flamethrower at Dan. " great now I'm going to be fucking barbeque " he thought. The guy readied his flamethrower, Dan began to back away. He saw sora holding her gun out of the corner of his eye. The guy pulled the trigger sending flames everywhere, but luckily they couldn't reach Dan. The guy moved closer to Dan, still spewing flames.

bang

A gunshot went off, the guy holding the flamethrower suddenly exploded in a fireball of human limbs and shrapnel. The force of the explosion knocked sora off her feet, she landed face down on the road. The guy with the rifle didn't fare well either, he took some shrapnel in the chest and arms, he was lucky to be wearing a bulletproof vest, but unfortunately he wouldn't be surviving much longer if Dan got to him. Dan moved forward towards scout, but tripped over something. He looked down and saw a gasmask, head still attached. "Gross" he said to himself as he kept moving. He reached scouts body and took the rifle. He cocked the bolt into place, lined up the sights and pulled the trigger sending a bullet straight through the guys throat, he fell limp on the pavement.

Dan- is everyone alright?

Susan- yeah, I think.

Bianca- what about sora?

Dan turned and saw sora still laying face down in the road, probably knocked out when she hit her head. Dan walked over to sora and saw some blood on the road. The closer he got, the more there was. Dan turned sora over so he could see he face, her eyes were fixed wide open, a piece of metal lodged her throat.

Dan- she dead.

Susan- what? How?

Dan- shrapnel, through the... Head.

He knew it was wrong, he just couldn't do it. Maybe she'd turn and eat the fucker that had the rifle...

???- impressive, that was quite the fire show. Quite amusing, now put down your guns and I'll make it quick.

Dan turned to see a man with a gasmask and an assault rifle. Dan threw his rifle on the ground, it was empty anyway. There was some movement behind the man, possibly a walker. Dan looked down and saw a twisted and warped piece of metal that was shaped like a pipe, probably the barrel of a gun.

Choice

[Keep him talking]- wait for the walker to get to him

[Grab the pipe]- bash his brains out onto the pavement!

• [Grab the pipe]- bash his brains out onto the pavement!

[Shoot flamethrower guy] Dan just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his gun, when he shot the first time it made a strange sound, a

• [Keep him talking]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!

[Shoot flamethrower guy] Dan just couldn't figure out what was wrong with his gun, when he shot the first time it made a strange sound, a

• Thanks!!!!

[Keep him talking] Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!

• [Grab the pipe]

• Grab the pipe

Awesome!

• edited December 2014

one year ago

Christmas day

somewhere along the Canadian boarder

a ragtag group of the remaining Canadian and American soldiers are in a building, siting silently as the leader talks. She's been around for awhile and knows how to get things done... a real force to be reckoned with. her name is Sydney.

Sydney- thank you all for coming out tonight, we have a few important announcements but first, i'll let my second in command speak. Megan?

megan walks beside Sydney.

Megan- first of all, merry Christmas. its been a hard fight to get here and its not over yet. as long as we work together we will be able to survive. we know that you've all worked very hard these past years so in remembrance of all we've gained and all we've lost, we have decided to suspend all work until tomorrow, you have the rest of the day off. enjoy it, you've earned it. thank you, back to you Sydney.

Sydney smiles gingerly and takes her spot in the middle of the floor again.

Sydney- thank you all for your work and dedication. it is our honor to recognize those who have served us well and worked hard through the year. a special congratulation goes out to Larry, currently the oldest member of our community and just turned 52. congratulations larry. next we move on to important notices. first, next Monday we have a search mission planed for our downed pilot, next, as of yesterdays count, we have enough food for at least three more months and with our farms and water collectors coming along we should be in the clear for a while. also, we seemed to have misplace a glock 9mm handgun along with three 9mm bullets, if you happen to find it please turn it in to the armory. no questions asked. that is all, do you have any further notices or information Megan?

Megan looks down at her list then stands beside Sydney again.

Megan- one more thing. Richard Thomas had passed away, he killed by cancer. he was 32. the burial will be tomorrow at noon.

Megan take a look around the room. she notices a lot of people are missing.

megan- hey Sydney, do we have a group out today?

Sydney- no, why?

Megan- it seems like almost half the camp is missing.

Sydney- I don't like this...

Megan- what don't you like?

Sydney- missing people. missing gun. and you said that you were having problems with that one man.

Megan- I never said anything about him. how did you know?

Sydney- its not hard to tell. I could here him screaming about how he didn't like you plans.

a guard runs up to Sydney and Megan. he looks worried.

guard- there was a break in at the armory. the guard was shot three times. they took almost everything. come with me, its not safe here.

Sydney- but what about...

the front door flys open and three heavily armed men walk in. they look pissed. outside many more are gathered. but they aren't coming in.

Sydney-shit! get out of here!

people start to run, but the men in response to the chaos raise their guns and start shooting. Megan is hit in the shoulder and Sydney tackles her to the ground.

Sydney- play dead...

that wasn't hard, Megan soon passed out due to being shot. when she wakes up, many people are dead, riddled with holes. Megan trys to get up but cant, Sydney is still on top of her.

Megan- hey Sydney, get up their gone.

no response.

Megan- Sydney?

megan pushes Sydney off of her, only to find she was shot in the heart.

Megan- shit. shit. shit. no,nononono... come on, get up... Someone help! come on, youll be ok. youll be fine.

a group of three run in the door, they see Megan and run towards her. their friendly. one was a doctor, larry, and another man, Matthews?

doctor- are you alright? were you hit?

Megan- in the shoulder, but you should probably focus on Sydney.

Megan points to Sydney, the doctor just frowns, but he humors her and walks to sydneys body, checks for a pulse, a few chest compressions. then he stands.

doctor- im sorry, shes gone.

Megan- no! she cant be dead, your a doctor, do something!

doctor- I-im sorry, the-theres nothing I can do.

Megan- yes there is! your just one of them! one of those fuckers!

larry walks over to megan

Larry- Megan, you need to get ahold of yourself, its not his fault. and we need you, now more than ever. your the leader of this camp now. wee need to know. what do we do now.

Megan- you, Matthews, your a tracker right?

Matthews- yes. why?

Megan- your going to follow them. spy on them. find out where they went and what their up to.

Matthews- so you want me to be a scout?

megan- yes.

Matthews- you got it.

he runs out of the building headed for the southern gate. the doctor begins to clean and bandage Megan's wound.

Megan- sorry. for yelling.

doctor- its ok. its not your fault, you lost a lot of blood. youll need some rest, but youll be fine.

Megan- thank you.

now

fire is burning every where, the smell of smoke hangs in the air. gunshots and explosions ring out in every direction. Megan is behind a barricade shooting at anything that moves.

Zayne- shit!

Megan- what?

Zayne- out of ammo.

Megan- here.

Megan passes Zayne an ammo can. a man in a gasmask runs into her sights. bang one shot, one kill. a cry is heard from behind them.

???- Help! Please!

Zayne- who is that? is it one of ours?

Megan- l don't know, could be.

Zayne- what do we do?

choice.

[go look for the source of the screams]~ is it friendly? or is it an enemy?

[let him get torn to shreds]~ all in the spirit of Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

a special thanks to

@finlander

@NoHopeLeft

@supersagig

@Raging_Blades

and everyone else!

plus the flu...

• hey guys! I got a laptop, meaning im not typing on tablet anymore, meaning more quality, more quicker!

• [let him get torn to shreds] ~ Merry Christmas >:3

Merry Christmas! I hope you get well soon. :'(

one year ago Christmas day somewhere along the Canadian boarder a ragtag group of the remaining Canadian and American soldiers are

• [Let him get torn to shreds]

Thanks for the thanks :P. Merry Christmas and get well soon!

one year ago Christmas day somewhere along the Canadian boarder a ragtag group of the remaining Canadian and American soldiers are

• [go look for the source of the screams]~ is it friendly? or is it an enemy? I´m sure it´s Larry or Matthews.

Awesome chapter! And thank you for doing this amazing story!!!

• thanks! im not sick, my family is sick so im avoiding them...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[let him get torn to shreds] ~ Merry Christmas >:3 Merry Christmas! I hope you get well soon.

• merry Christmas! im not sick, my family is sick, so I barricaded myself in my room.

[Let him get torn to shreds] Thanks for the thanks :P. Merry Christmas and get well soon!

• no problem, I love doing this. and thank you for reading. Merry Christmas

[go look for the source of the screams]~ is it friendly? or is it an enemy? I´m sure it´s Larry or Matthews. Awesome chapter! And thank you for doing this amazing story!!!

• Hope they get better soon then, sucks that their sick on Christmas :.

merry Christmas! im not sick, my family is sick, so I barricaded myself in my room.

• Thanks

Hope they get better soon then, sucks that their sick on Christmas :.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.