Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• Thanks Kaleion!

kaleion posted: »

Name: Laurel Stanton Age: 18 Race: Caucasian Appearance: Long silver hair (Naturally brown), bright green eyes, pale skin, mole on

• edited November 2014

I noticed Raining 1 too late, when the Submission was already closed, but I followed it's course. For Raining 2 I'd like to join :D

So, take my characters:

Name: Lucas Harper

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Lucas is a skinny and pale guy with a height of 6'0 and short brown hair. He usually wears surprisingly formal attire, often wearing a suit.

Personality: Lucas is a friendly and overall pleasant guy to be around. He is a good listener and makes a good friend, if he gets the chance to prove it. However, he has serious problems initiating a conversation with strangers, which leads to him having very few friends. He does not enjoy being lonely, however, and whenever he has the chance to make new friends he tries to use it, often in a very clumsy way. Most of his attempts to make new friends fail, because of this clumsiness and Lucas tries to cover this up with fake confidence and sarcasm. When people speak to him, they notice that he is a big sci-fi and fantasy nerd who has a huge amount of knowledge about seemingly every new TV-show or game around. He's also a very smart guy who easily understands everything at school and is easily bored by the curriculum. Lucas has a deep sense of family and always stands up for his father.

Job: Student, Part-Time working as a waiter at a local cafe

Backstory: Lucas lived with his parents and his little brother in New York City, where his father worked as a teacher and his mother as a lawyer. He always had a very close relationship with his brother. Even though Lucas never had many friends, he was always there for the few he had. When he was 16, his parents broke up on very bad terms after his father lost his job due to drinking at work. In the following lawsuit Lucas mother got most of the money and the house, while his father got very little and eventually had to move away. Lucas mother also got custody for both of her children, but Lucas voluntarily chose to live at his fathers new home to stay in touch with him and be there for him during this hard time. He moved with his father into another city, where his father got a new job as a chemistry teacher. As a result, Lucas had to leave his friends and his brother behind and even though he plans to visit New York during the summer holidays, he still tries his best to make friends at his new home, so far to little avail.

Any little details: While he is quite good at school he often does not pay attention, not even in his fathers class and prefers to read books during lessons.

Since it made sense during his backstory, that I submit his father too, I'd very much like to do so. If that's somehow not okay, then please let me know.

Name: Vincent Harper

Appearance: Vincent is a lean and lanky man in his late forties. His hair always seems to be messy with a short and scruffy beard and he wears glasses, even though he does not really need them. He tries to dress up nicely but just like his whole appearance his clothing often seems to be messy too. The only part of his attire that is always well done is his tie.

Personality: Vincent is a nice, but completely socially inept man. He thinks he is great with kids but comes off as a really lame person who utterly fails to convey his fascination for the world of chemistry. He is extremely smart and has great logical thinking. Seemingly unaware of mean things said about him, Vincent is in fact a very observant man who tends to be simply too nice and too shy to confront anyone who ever says anything rude to him. He is a loving father, but he has little idea how to be a good father and while he tries his best, he tends to be very embarrassing. He is also extremely clumsy when it comes to any physical task.

Job: Chemistry teacher

Backstory: Vincent was born and raised by very strict parents who gave him a very good education. Fascinated by chemistry, the young Vincent pursued a career as a teacher, in an attempt to teach young kids about this fascination. Unsurprisingly he was a bad teacher, but also a very sweet and loveable man who somehow managed to marry a beautiful woman, who loved him despite his many flaws. The pair has two sons. Over the years, Vincent got serious problems at his job and as a result he also got trouble at home. For a very short period he became a heavy drinker, which resulted in him loosing his job and his marriage. Having lost everything that ever mattered to him, he swore off drinking forever and makes a good job so far. He had to move away, since his ex-wife got the house in a lawsuit, so he moved to a smaller city, together with his oldest son, Lucas. There he got a new job as a chemistry teacher and a second chance, which he intends to use.

Any little details: He is a recovering alcoholic

• Awesome characters and thanks for submitting! :D

I noticed Raining 1 too late, when the Submission was already closed, but I followed it's course. For Raining 2 I'd like to join So, tak

• Woo, second season is coming! :D

Name: Brandon Humble

Personality: egoistic, greedy, very talkative, doesn't really care about others, some people find him annoying

Appearance: quite tall, he has short brown hair and blue eyes, usually wears a white suit.

History: As an only child of a car company owner, he was raised in a world full of luxury. His father was also interested in hunting and he often took Brandon with him, but Brandon never got the passion his father would get out of it. After his parents died in a car accident, Brandon inherited all of their money and took over his father's business. Since Brandon's takeover of the company, the business has been bad so he decided to take a few days off to go for the last hunt to honor his father's memory, but mainly to get away from all that rush of the city and sort his thoughts.

• Awesome and thanks! :D

Pipas posted: »

Woo, second season is coming! Name: Brandon Humble Age: 27 Gender: Male Race: Caucasian Personality: egoistic, greedy, very

• There are 9 men and 3 women

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Thanks? XD

• edited November 2014

There's an easy way i can fix that... Anyway, I'm working on the prologue, that will come out some time today.

supersagig posted: »

There are 9 men and 3 women

• Name: Janet Spark

Race: African American

Appearance: brown long curly hair , brown eyes , 5,3 feet tall

Personality: Talkative , Extrovert , Amorous , Funny , Fearful

Job: History Teacher

Backstory: Her father was a serial killer and he killed her mother and then killed himself. She lived with her sister , Tamara and in many families after that.

Any Little details: Heart Condition

There's an easy way i can fix that... Anyway, I'm working on the prologue, that will come out some time today.

• Thanks for another character! XD

Name: Janet Spark Age: 41 Gender: Female Race: African American Appearance: brown long curly hair , brown eyes , 5,3 feet tall

• Don´t Thanks me!!
    PD: I did her because you needed another teacher

Thanks for another character! XD

• Thank you none the loss :P

Don´t Thanks me!! PD: I did her because you needed another teacher

• edited November 2014

Prologue.

10:09 PM, Spot Lite Bar. Hawley, Minnesota.

You pulled up to the Spot Lite Bar, waiting for you girlfriend, Tamara. So you could drive her home. It was a small bar, had only one window. The deputy’s car was sitting outside. You began to worry about her, you get out of you truck to go inside, but as you do so, the deputy comes out with Vincent. Vincent’s drunk. Deputy Nick was probably giving him a ride home. It didn’t look like Vincent was happy about it.

• Vincent: Let me drive.

• Deputy Nick: No, you’re drunk.

• Vincent: You always get to drive.

• Deputy Nick: That's cause I'm the Deputy, asshole.

You watch him try to get Vincent in the car, he kept trying to get in the front seat, after a minute he get him in the car. He saw you watching him, then he started walking over to you, with a smile on his face.

• Deputy Nick: You enjoying the show?

• Zeke: It’s pretty funny.

• Deputy Nick: Hm… I’ll admit it is pretty funny. Tamara said she’ll be out any minute.

• Zeke: That’s good. Are you taking Vincent home? He looks really drunk.

• Deputy Nick: Yeah, third time this week. Look I better be going, see you soon.

• Zeke: See you Deputy.

Nick gets back in his car, pulls out of the parking lot and drives away. You wait another 3 minutes; she still hasn’t come out yet. You get out again and walk to the bar door. You walk inside to find Tamara picking up broken glass.

• Zeke: What happened?

• Tamara: Oh nothing, Vincent dropped his glass. I'm almost done. Could you hand me that trash bin?

• Zeke: Sure.

They finish cleaning up the bar and walk out. Tamara locks the bars door as they leave. It was snowing now. They get in the truck and start driving to their house; they drive on the back road to get to their house. As their driving his phone starts ringing, he picks it up. It’s Diana.

• Diana: Hi daddy, are you on your way?

• Zeke: Yes Diana, we'll be there soon. About 10 minutes.

• Diana: okay, I’ll see you soon. Bye.

• Zeke: Bye honey, see you in a bit.

He hangs up, putting the phone back in his pocket. As he’s driving the tire blows out. He slams on the breaks. They get out of the truck and go to look. He goes to look, they'll need to call the tow truck worker. He pulls out his phone again to call. He starts dialing the numbers and calling.

• Zeke: Hello?

• Tow truck worker: Hello?

• Zeke: Okay, um... I just had a tire blow out, do you think you get someone to come to tow my truck?

• Tow truck worker: Sorry, we can't come tow you truck till morning. I hope you understand.

• Zeke: Are you sure you can't make a-

He gets another call.

• Zeke: Sorry, please don't hang up, i think i'm daughter is calling, again, please don't hang up. I'll be right back.

He picks up the call from his daughter.

• Zeke: Hey honey, we'll gonna be a little late. Remember to call Janet of you need any-

• ???: I'm not your daughter.

• Zeke: Oh, sorry. Do i know you?

• ???: Maybe, maybe not. Do you wanna play a game?

• Zeke: I'm... I'm sorry what did you say? Look i gotta talk with someone.

• ???: Come on, it's an easy game, just little game of hide and seek. You up for it?

• Zeke: Sorry... I can't play your "game" Something's come up an-

• ???: If you don't play me game... She dies.

• Zeke: Who.. Who dies? What are you talking about?!

• ???: Your daughter, if you don't play the game she's going to die.

• Zeke: What... What do you want!

• ???: I've told you, play the game, she lives. If you don't play... she dies.

• Zeke: Okay i'll play, what do you want me to do.

• ???: Open the backend of your truck.

• Zeke: Why? What's in the backend?

• ???: Does it matter. I told you to open it, so open it.

He walks to the backend to open it, nothings is there.

• Zeke: There's nothing in there.

• ???: Try looking a little harder.

You look in the backend, there's something there, you pull it out. It's a knife.

• Zeke: It's a knife, what do you want me to do?

• ???: Kill yourself, if you don't she dies.

• Zeke: What... just don't do anything to my little girl, okay?

• ???: I won't kill her if you kill yourself, don't you get it?

• Zeke: Okay, i get it. Just... Stay the fuck away from diana.

• ???: I won't touch a hair on her head. If you kill yourself, if you don't she's dead where she's standing.

• Zeke: How will you know if i don't do it?

• ???: I'll know. You can hang up now.

He hangs up the phone and looks at the knife. How... how were you going to do this? You hold the knife to you throat and and cut, only a little, it hurt like hell. It was wasn't deep. All you could do was to try again. Once again you hold the knife to your neck and stab yourself. You couldn't breathe anymore, you were dying. You then you fell in the snow, everything started to fade... All you could see was the snowflakes, coming down. Then everything faded to black.

End of the Prologue.

• Damn. Good start! Poor Zeke lol

Prologue. 10:09 PM, Spot Lite Bar. Hawley, Minnesota. You pulled up to the Spot Lite Bar, waiting for you girlfriend, Tamara. So you

• Thank you, it's still gonna be a few more days until the main story starts.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn. Good start! Poor Zeke lol

• Excelent part!!!!
    PD: I´s impressed

Prologue. 10:09 PM, Spot Lite Bar. Hawley, Minnesota. You pulled up to the Spot Lite Bar, waiting for you girlfriend, Tamara. So you

• Thank you. :P

Excelent part!!!! PD: I´s impressed

• Thank you for doing it!! :P
    PD: I told you to Diana to be suicidal , depressive and gothic xd

Thank you. :P

• Why was she suicidal/depressed/gothic? I just gave her a reason to be that way. :P

Thank you for doing it!! :P PD: I told you to Diana to be suicidal , depressive and gothic xd

• Because of plot XD

Why was she suicidal/depressed/gothic? I just gave her a reason to be that way. :P

• Yep :P

Because of plot XD

• Name: Bella Wolfson

Race: Asian-American

Appearance: Black hair tied into a ponytail, brown eyes, 5.5 ft tall

Job: English teacher (you can change this to principal if you want)

Personality: Kind, caring

Details: 8 months pregnant, wife of Nick Wolfson

• Thanks!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Bella Wolfson Age: 28 Gender: Female Race: Asian-American Appearance: Black hair tied into a ponytail, brown eyes, 5.5 ft

• The first chapter will be coming out in the next two hours!

• :)

The first chapter will be coming out in the next two hours!

• Episode 1, Chapter 1.

6:18 AM, Sheriff’s office.

You had a cigarette in your hand; here and there you hit it in the ash tray. You take a puff. Then you start coughing. You put it out now. You look around the office. Not much to look at. Right then you get a call.

• Diana: Hello, Sheriff?

• Sheriff Trent: I’m here, everything okay?

• Diana: No, Zeke never came home. I’m really worried.

• Sheriff Trent: I’ll come by with the Deputy.

• Diana: Make sure to take the right road, maybe his car broke down.

• Sheriff Trent: We’ll be there soon. Bye.

You get up from you chair and walk out of your office. You look into Nick’s office, he isn’t there. You walk to your car and get in. You get on the radio and try to get in contact with Nick.

• Sheriff Trent: Hello, Deputy Nick?

• Deputy Nick: Oh sorry, I’m here.

• Sheriff Trent: Where the hell are you?

• Deputy Nick: I went to the airport to pick up my cousin and his girlfriend. I told you right?

• Sheriff Trent: It doesn’t matter, just meet me at the Robinsons house. Something may have happened there. And just take your cousin and his girlfriend with you.

He starts driving through town; you drive past Vincent and Lucas Harper. And now you’re out of town.

• Lucas: Dad, you came home drunk again.

• Vincent: I… I was at the bar last night.

• Lucas: Nick bright you home, like last time.

• Vincent: No, not like last time.

• Lucas: Well, make us a promise. Just try, try to stop drinking.

• Vincent: Son it’s not that easy, but I’ll do my best.

• Lucas: Thank you, dad. You know Diana gave us a call today.

• Vincent: About what?

• Lucas: She said Zeke never came home last night, she also said that she was going to call the sheriff. You think everything’s okay?

• Vincent: I don’t know, I’ll ask Nick if I get the chance.

They continue their walk. Trent drove to the spot, he could see the truck from here. He pulled up behind it, he could see something in the snow. He gets back on the radio.

• Sheriff Trent: Nick, you there?

• Deputy Nick: Yeah. I’m here, just leaving the Robinsons house. Diana was fine.

• Sheriff Trent: I found there truck, it’s on the road they like to take.

• Deputy Nick: Are they… Okay?

• Sheriff Trent: I haven’t gotten out of my car yet, I’m going to check it out now.

• Deputy Nick: Okay, see you in a bit.

He puts the radio up and hops out of the car. Walking over to what he saw in the snow. It was the frozen body of Ezekiel Robinson. He had a knife in his throat and the snow around him was blood red. He runs to the woods and throws up. Then runs back to his car to get on the radio.

• Sheriff Trent: Nick! Holy shit, Nick pick up the damn radio!

• Deputy Nick: Sorry, did something happen?

• Sheriff Trent: Zeke is dead, he’s got a damn knife in his throat!

• Deputy Nick: Hey calm down. Look I’m like 100 feet away, what do you want me to do?

• Sheriff Trent: J-Just pull up near the truck and get out. I’m going to call someone.

Nick pulls the car over about 20 feet away then gets out tells everyone in the car to wait for him. Everyone in the car could see Zeke from the car, and then Trent put a blanket over him.

• Deputy Nick: Jesus! Did you make the call?

• Sheriff Trent: Yeah, you see anything that would help us figure this out?

• Deputy Nick: Nothing that I can think of, shit! Where’s Tamara?

• Sheriff Trent: What does Tamara have to do with this?

• Deputy Nick: Yeah, she was with him when they left the bar.

• Sheriff Trent: Where do you think she went?

• Deputy Nick: I’ve got no idea, let’s just look around.

They start looking for anything out of place. They had the knife that’s in Zeke’s neck and his cellphone. The backend of the truck was opened, maybe Zeke opened it. The Passenger was opened as well. Looking in it you find a small amount of blood, only a few drops. There were foot prints leading off into the woods, with little drops of blood here and there. You could see about getting the phone checked out, he could have gotten a phone call before he died, after all he had the phone out. Or you could follow the foot prints and see what they lead you to. The backup will be here soon.

[Get the phone checked out.]

[Follow the tracks.]

[Spit up and cover both. Choose who you want to do what, Nick and Trent.]

• [Get the phone checked out.]
    This is awesome so far. :D

Episode 1, Chapter 1. 6:18 AM, Sheriff’s office. You had a cigarette in your hand; here and there you hit it in the ash tray. You take

• edited November 2014

[Get the phone checked out.]

Both things are important, but if countless horror movies taught that it is always a very bad idea to split up.

Episode 1, Chapter 1. 6:18 AM, Sheriff’s office. You had a cigarette in your hand; here and there you hit it in the ash tray. You take

• Get the phone checked out Great Job So Far!

• Yeah, following the trail might not do much but the phone's data is probably important, and splitting up never does any good.

[Get the phone checked out.] Both things are important, but if countless horror movies taught that it is always a very bad idea to split up.

• It´s amazing yor writing hability

• Why does it say discussion closed? This seems very much open to me :P

• It was moved from telltale talk to forum games :P

maxbear29 posted: »

Why does it say discussion closed? This seems very much open to me :P

• Oh. I didn't fully realize there was a difference.

It was moved from telltale talk to forum games :P

• Yeah, forum games is a sub forum on telltale talk.

Oh. I didn't fully realize there was a difference.

• Yeah, This is where all of the Fan Fics are Feel Free to check some out including mine

Oh. I didn't fully realize there was a difference.

• And mine.... Don't be so greedy.

:P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, This is where all of the Fan Fics are Feel Free to check some out including mine

• Greedy? What do you mean? Ha HaHides Stash of stuff

And mine.... Don't be so greedy. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.