Raining 2 - Interactive Story (Completed)

Comments

• I guess I'm gonna close the voting...

(!) Trent and Nick will get the phone checked out.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1, Chapter 1. 6:18 AM, Sheriff’s office. You had a cigarette in your hand; here and there you hit it in the ash tray. You take

• Name: Angelica Paterson

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: blue short curly hair , blue eyes , 4,5 feet tall

Personality: Depressive , Suicidal , Calm , More Depressive

Job: Student

Name: Albert Monson

Appearance:

Personality: Crazy , Agressive , Nervous , Maniac

Job: High School Principal

He is pedophile

• Thanks! And um...

He is pedophile

Yeah... Not sure about that, just so you know that probably won't be a thing is the story. :P (Maybe I'll hint at it... but yeah, not sure about that.)

supersagig posted: »

Name: Angelica Paterson Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Caucasian Appearance: blue short curly hair , blue eyes , 4,5 feet tall

• (!) Trent and Nick will get the phone checked out.

You shouldn’t follow the tracks; they could go on for miles. Spiting up wouldn’t work, if there was a killer out there it would be an awful idea. So all that was left is to get the phone checked out.

• Trent: We’ll get the phone checked out. After all, if Zeke did get a call before he died we might be able to get a good idea of what happened.

• Nick: Okay, but what about my friends?”

• Trent: Just… send them to my car, you can’t get around Zeke’s truck. After you do that go from where you came then meet us at the spot. Also, where do you want me to take them?

• Nick: Um... Just take them back to my place. Does that work?

• Trent: Okay, see you soon.

Trent then gets up and walks to his car. Nick went back to his car and got his cousin and friends to come. They walk past the truck, looking at the blanket over Zeke’s body. There were three of them, they all get In Trent’s car. The start driving back to town on their way they pass the back up. Everyone was quiet, it was pretty awkward, Trent try’s the break the silence.

• Trent: Um… I don’t think I’ve caught any of you names.

Trent said awkwardly looking in the mirror at everyone in the back seat. Konni was sitting in the passenger’s seat.

• Konni: I’m Konni, and this is Hannah. That’s Teddy, Nick’s cousin.

• Trent: Well, it’s nice to meet you all.

• Hannah: That man, the man in the snow, what happened to him?

Hannah asked with a very worried tone.

• Trent: We… We don’t know what happened. We’ll looking into it.

• Teddy: He had a goddamn knife is his neck, did someone kill him?

• Trent: Like I said, we don’t know for sure what happened, but we’ll figuring it out as we speak.

• Teddy: Where are you taking us?

• Trent: I’m taking you to Nick’s house. His wife will be there soon.

He pulls up to Nick’s house, they say goodbye and walk inside. Trent starts driving to the station. He had put Zeke’s phone in a little plastic bag. He’s there now; he gets out taking the phone with him. Nick was there waiting for him, they got everything ready. They found 1 message.

“Hm… Well, looks like you did it after all. Anyway, it’s time to make hell in this town. And this message isn’t even for you, it’s for the people listening…hello…Assholes…Bet you can’t guess who’s next…Bet you have no idea who I’m looking for…So many people to kill…But I don’t have that much time to waste on you…See you soon…Assholes…Oh and a hint, if you want to find Tamara, look for her at Maria Lake…”

That was the message, whoever this killer was, they were planning to kill again.

• Trent: Someone’s fucking with us…

• Nick: What’s the plan?

• Trent: We go to the lake, look for Tamara.

They arrive at Maria Lake, it was frozen over, about 30 feet out there was someone lying on the ice.

• Nick: Is that Tamara? Shit, we do something!

• Trent: Calm down, let’s think the though before we do anything.

The ice probably would be fine to walk on, even with 2-3 people, we could leave her out there, but should we risk it. If any of us fall in it would be the end. So only one of us should go and get her, but who should go? Trent’s phone starts ringing.

• Trent: Hello?

• ???: Is this Sheriff Trent?

• Trent: Yes, who’s asking…

• ???: Someone, you see the women in the middle of the lake.

• Trent: Yes… How do you kno-

• ???: I know, you want to save her don’t you. Someone’s going to walk to her, so whose it going be?

• Trent: Did you do this?!

• ???: Yes, if nobody saves her, she’ll die anyway. Who’s going to walk the ice?

[Trent goes to save Tamara]

[Nick goes to save Tamara]

• If you want to make him creepy you could make him a cross-dresser or something, maybe have him wear women's underwear?

I don't know that is generally what people do when they want to make someone creepy, not that I think cross-dressers are creepy or anything, I have friends that cross-dress and to be honest I don't think it's that weird, but it could make him a bit creepy, maybe if you make him dress like his mother or sister or someone else he might have fixation with, which I guess is creepier but I'm just lifting that from Psycho.

Name: Angelica Paterson Age: 17 Gender: Female Race: Caucasian Appearance: blue short curly hair , blue eyes , 4,5 feet tall

• [Trent goes to save Tamara]

He's the Sheriff after all, he seems calmer and more reasonable too, so he might be less likely to screw up.

(!) Trent and Nick will get the phone checked out. You shouldn’t follow the tracks; they could go on for miles. Spiting up wouldn’t work,

• I'll think about it :P

kaleion posted: »

If you want to make him creepy you could make him a cross-dresser or something, maybe have him wear women's underwear? I don't know that

• [Nick goes to save Tamara]

The killer is specifically asking for someone to get on that frozen lake. Sounds like a trap for me. But Nick is 22 years younger than Trent, which makes him physically more capable. If anything goes wrong, he has a better chance to survive and if something happens at the lake's shore, he can probably get back there faster to help.

Also, on a very pragmatic level, if anything goes wrong, he is just the deputy. The sherrif is far more experienced and has a bigger authority.

(!) Trent and Nick will get the phone checked out. You shouldn’t follow the tracks; they could go on for miles. Spiting up wouldn’t work,

• [Trent goes to save Tamara]

• Nick goes

• Guess it's time to close the voting...

(!) Nick will save save Tamara.

• edited November 2014

(!) Nick will save Tamara.

Nick: I’ll go, I’ll do it…just…wait here…

Trent: I’m not gonna let you risk your life, just…

Nick slowly steps on the ice and starts walking to Tamara.

Nick: I’m not giving you a choice…Just wait there, I’ll be back before you know it.

Trent: Jesus Nick get back here!

Nick: Just give me a damn minute, and I’ll be right back…

Nick slowly walks on the ice to Tamara he’s 25 feet away, 24, 23, 22. He could see the ice was thinner the further. Tamara was still about 17 feet away, she was alive. You had to get closer. She looked fine. No injuries but it looked like she was knocked out. She was only 9 feet away now. Just a little further and you could save her. You looked down at the ice, it was too thin. 6 feet, 5, 4… You heard a noise and looked down to see the ice cracking. You take another step forward and your feet falls though the ice. It was really fucking cold. You pull your leg back, you could barely feel it. You look at Tamara; the ice she was on was covered with cracks, almost as if someone tried to make break the ice…The ice under Tamara starts to get worse, it breaks. Tamara falls in the water and sinks to the bottom.

Trent: Holy shit, Nick get back here!!!

You started to inch back to where Trent was standing. You could see Tamara drifting to the bottom of the lake. There was nothing to could do to help her. Then, she was gone. Nick was on his hands and knees trying to get out of the lake. He moves away from the hole in the ice, but the cracks follow him as he goes. Trent starts walking on the ice.

Nick: No! Just stay over there.

Trent: Just stay calm, I’m coming to you.

Nick: You know better than that, just don’t come any closer…

Trent: Look, I’ll get a rope of the car, just wait there!

He runs to his car, opens the backend and pulls out a rope. He throws one end to Nick and ties the other end to a tree. Nick ties the rope around himself. The cracks get bigger as Nick walked forward. Nick looks up at Trent as the ice shatters and Nick falls under.

Trent: NICK!

Trent starts pulling the rope up, dragging Nick back on the ice. He pulls him to the edge of the lake. He’s dragging him to the car. He gets the car and starts driving away. He’s going as fast as he can to get him to a hospital in time. The nearest hospital was about 15 minutes away.

Trent: Nick, Nick!

Nick: I’m fucking here.

Trent: You’re going to get frost bite if we don’t do anything, you gotta take your close off.

Nick starts striping down to his underwear, Trent turns the heater up. They pull up at the hospital and they run inside. Nick will live. Back at the lake Trent left his phone behind, it starts ringing. It goes to voice mail.

“I’m going to guess someone died today. Hehe.. Maybe all of you. The problem with this is… Nobody’s going to get this message, maybe someone… soon. Guess I’ll just have to make a new message, for someone new. Who’s next? From ashes to ashes…Only if someone didn’t fuck up the first time, then it’ll be so much easier. But alas, the Remnant waits. Just a little more time, wait and see…Assholes...”

End of Episode 1, Chapter 1.

• Amazing part! :D

(!) Nick will save Tamara. Nick: I’ll go, I’ll do it…just…wait here… Trent: I’m not gonna let you risk your life, just… Nick slowly

• Thanks! :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Amazing part!

• edited November 2014

I guess it's a good time to reveal the episode titles...

Act 1.

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota.

Episode 2: The Nights Grow Colder.

Episode 3: Dreams in which I’m Dying.

Act 2.

Episode 4: The Mountain Town.

Episode 5: Down The Well.

Episode 6: Remnant.

• edited November 2014

Name: Sam Walker

Appearance: Brown Nathan Drake like hair, short musketeer beard, wears a grey hoodie and black jeans

Personality: Funny, he has a little too much energy, athletic.

Job: Ice hockey player

Backstory: He comes from a family of alcoholics. His parents threw him out of his home when he was 15. That's when he started hockey, it was his everything. He lived in the streets until he was 18, when a coach of a hockey team decided to give him a home from his place. They got really close and that's how Sam got to a real hockey league. He isn't incredibly famous, but locals know him very well.

Any Little details: A little muscular

• Thank you!

finlander posted: »

Name: Sam Walker Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: Caucasian Appearance: Brown Nathan Drake like hair, short musketeer beard, wears a g

• edited November 2014

I changed his name to Walker since someone else already had Marsh :]

Thank you!

• Thank you :]

finlander posted: »

I changed his name to Walker since someone else already had Marsh :]

• All my characters die u.u
    Awesome Chapter!!!

(!) Nick will save Tamara. Nick: I’ll go, I’ll do it…just…wait here… Trent: I’m not gonna let you risk your life, just… Nick slowly

• Not all of them are dead. Yet.. >:P

All my characters die u.u Awesome Chapter!!!

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 2.

Laurel Stanton.

You were in Ms. Spark’s class. You were humming a tone in your head, you weren’t really paying attention anymore. Janet was very…Forgiving, you knew she’ll let her off with warring. There was 2 minutes left on the clock, then you could go home. You lived in an old hotel with your family. It was kind of creepy there, none of your friends would want to come over. Well, not everyone, Chris would come over. The only problem is that he was annoyed with you, no matter how many times you ask him, he wouldn’t join your band. You sapped out of it, you had been stirring at Angelica by accident. They were stirring back like you were crazy. You slowly look back at Janet. The last minute feels like it takes forever and finally the bell rings.

Janet: Okay class, your dismissed.

Everyone starts rushing out the door. You’re just about to leave the class room, but then Ms. Janet calls for you. You turn around to face her, she walks over to you. You look back your friends were waiting for you, Janet tells them to go on.

Janet: You need to see the Principal.

Laurel: About what?

Janet: Just go see him, he’ll explain.

You stepped out of the class room and into the hallway. You could see you friends walking to the exit. You’d catch up to them later, right now the Principal need to see you. You were worried that something way have happened. You felt like you had to get you mind off the subject, so you started humming again. You lost your train of thought again, lost in the music. All of a sudden you run into someone. You both drop everything you were holding.

???: Shit, sorry! Ah… I don’t think we met before, I’m Lucas and you are?

Laurel: I-I’m Laurel.

Lucas: Well it’s nice to meet you, Laurel. We should really look where were going more.

Laurel: You’re right. I haven’t seen you around here are you new here?

Lucas: Yeah I haven’t been here that long, anyway I have to go. Guess I’ll see you around, bye.

Laurel: Um…Bye.

He walks away, back down the hallway and out the front door. You turn around to see the door to the Principal. You walk into the office, Principal Monson. He points at the chair, you sit it it.

Principal Albert: I’m glad you came, you friends with Diana Robinsons?

Laurel: Yes, is something wrong? Is Diana okay?

Principal Albert: Diana is fine, but her farther was found dead this moaning.

Laurel: Oh my god, what the hell happened?

Principal Albert: Nobody knows what happened yet. But I needed to ask you if-

The Principal’s phone starts ringing. Laurel jumps. The Principal picks up the phone.

Principal Albert: Hello? Sorry what? Laurel you dismissed now.

You walk out of the office and back to the hallway, you couldn’t believe that Zeke was dead. What the fuck could have happened? How the hell did he die? Did someone…kill him. He was a very nice guy, maybe a little too nice at times. But did Diana know about what happened? Does she know that he’s dead? You looked back at the office, you started walking back to the office. You open the door.

1 Minute Earlier.

Your phone started ringing, you pick it up and start talking to the voice on the phone.

Principal Albert: Hello?

???: We all have our…dirty little secrets…

Principal Albert: Sorry what?

He points at Laurel and at the door, then says.

Principal Albert: Laurel you dismissed now.

???: Hello, asshole. You still there.

Principal Albert: Yes, I’m still here. What are you talking about?

???: You know…Your little secret…Wouldn’t want anyone to know about that…

Principal Albert: What the hell are you talking about?!

???: You’re a creep, you know? People wouldn’t want you around other people…

Principal Albert: Where are you?!

???: Looking at the evidence…

Principal Albert: Are you in my house?!

???: I’d love to know…How people would react to these pictures…You know, your one sick fucker.

Principal Albert: Listen here you fucker! If think you ca-

The door opens and Laurel walks into the office, right at the time he was yelling on the phone. The Principal slams the phone back on the stand. He looked very angry, and worried.

Principal Albert: Sorry, what is it that you need?

Laurel: I’m sorry if I walked in at the wrong time, I wanted to know if…Diana knew about her Zeke’s…Death.

Principal Albert: I don’t think she knows yet. It’s time you get going.

You walked back out of the office. What the fuck was that about? Back in the hallway you walked to the door to leave. You pushed the door open and walk outside; the door closes and locks behind you. You walk down the stairs and put on your headphones. You walk to you scooter, remove the chain and start on your way back home. You were about a block away from you parents hotel. You phone starts ringing. You dig through you backpack looking for it. Once you find it you answer it.

Laurel: Hello, who is this?

Aleks: It’s Aleks, i need your help with something, you got to come to the Principal’s house.

Laurel: What happened?

Aleks: Please just come, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.

Laurel: Okay, I’ll be there in a bit…See you soon.

She puts the phone back in her backpack, she looks down the road; it’s only a few blocks away. You’d be get there find out what he needed to show you, then come back home. It shouldn’t take too long. You ride you scooter a few blocks and arrive at the house, you park your scooter outside and walk up the stairs. You stand at the fount door and reach to the door to knock, but right as you do so the door flies open and someone pulls you inside.

End of Episode 1, Chapter 2. (Sorry no voting this time, but there will be next time. The next chapter will be about Aleks.)

• Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 3.

Aleks Grand.

You had just gotten out of school, and now you were standing outside Principal Albert ’s house. You walked up to the front door and looked around you. You grabbed the doorknob and tried turned it. It didn’t move at all. So…You started looking around the porch, looking for anything that could help you get in. There was, under the doormat, there was a key. You stand back up. You feel a little happy for the find. You put the key in the lock and turn it. You slowly open the door, you’re about to walk in but you think to yourself, that you would get in to a lot of trouble for doing this. Why we’re breaking into the Principal’s house? Guess you felt like making trouble, after all, the way that asshole talked about you dad. He needed to be tout a lesson. You open the door all the way and walk inside.

Aleks: Well would you look at that…

Now inside you walk around the house a bit. You didn’t find anything. You looked, there was a door to the basement, you walked to the door and opened it. It wasn’t some dungeon, it was well lit. It looked like a den, but there was a desk in the corner. You walk over to it and dig thought the doers. Lots of papers, it was mostly paper work. But there was a file that caught your eye. You open it. Inside there are pictures of Diana Robinson, they looked like they were taken from a car. Your principal, Albert Monson was a fucking stalking. You were really fucking mad, this man was a creep. You knock over the desk in your anger. At that moment, you hated that fucker. You wanted to let him know…You pull out you cellphone and call the school. He picked up and you started talking in a deep voice.

Principal Albert: Hello?

Aleks: We all have our…dirty little secrets…

Principal Albert: Sorry what? Laurel you dismissed now.

Aleks: Hello, asshole. You still there.

Principal Albert: Yes, I’m still here. What are you talking about?

Aleks: You know…Your little secret…Wouldn’t want anyone to know about that…

Principal Albert: What the hell are you talking about?!

Aleks: You’re a creep, you know? People wouldn’t want you around other people…

Principal Albert: Where are you?!

Aleks: Looking at the evidence…

Principal Albert: Are you in my house?!

Aleks: I’d love to know…How people would react to these pictures…You know, your one sick fucker.

Principal Albert: Listen here you fucker! If think you ca-

The Principal slammed the phone down and the call ended. Maybe that wasn’t the best idea, now he was probably going to be here soon. You had to call someone who would know what to do. You might still get in trouble if you call the police or the Sheriff…So you had to do this anonymously…But you needed help so who were you going to call. Laurel would know what to do. So you get out you phone again and call her, she picks up.

Laurel: Hello, who is this?

Aleks: It’s Aleks, i need your help with something, you got to come to the Principal’s house.

Laurel: What happened?

Aleks: Please just come, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.

Laurel: Okay, I’ll be there in a bit…See you soon.

There, it was done. She was on her way, they you had to do something. What if the pictures were not good evidence? This asshole had to pay…You were going to burn his house down. The house was almost in the middle of nowhere, still a few houses nearby, but they weren’t close. Laurel was going to be there any minute now. You had to meet her at the door. So you run backup stairs with the file in your hand. You looked through the window and saw Laurel stand outside about to knock on the door, you pull the door open and her inside. She bites your hand.

Aleks: Jesus!

Laurel: Oh shit, I’m sorry.

Aleks: Look it’s fine, just there’s something I need to show you.

He handed her the file, then she opened it and looked. She was shock. She started looking at the backs of the pictures, some of them were dated 2 years ago.

Laurel: Oh my god, what the fuck is this.

Aleks: Our Principal is a stalker and a creep, what do you want to do about it?

Laurel: We gotta call the police or…someone.

Aleks: Look we can’t just call the police, I brooked it here and he’ll use that to make the evidence ruthless…So let’s get the police here by starting a fire and leave the file somewhere they’ll find it. They maybe near the start of the fire, that’s what they look for after they put it out. We can’t let it burn, so... let’s take some of it with us, just in case…You want to get this sick fucker caught, right?

Laurel: Look I’m not so sure about starting a fire, you sure we can’t just call the police?

Aleks: I’d go to jail if we don’t do it my way, look if you don’t want to do it you don’t have to. Just, I never told you anything and we were never here. Okay?

Laurel: Okay, okay I’m in. Just let’s make sure we don’t get caught.

You were really glad she’ll help you. You get to work setting everything up. Everything was now in place; you just had to light a match. You swiped it across the box and tossed it into the house and it begun to catch. The two of you run outside and watch as it burns. Everything was in the right place it, would live though the fire and the fucker would be sent to jail. As you watch it go up in flames you see the Principal’s car turn into the block. You both start running away from the fire.

End of Episode 1, Chapter 3.

(I lied, there were no choices! Hehe... >:D Sorry, there will be choices next chapter. If you have any questions just ask. :P)

• I don't really have much to say but I think you've done a good job with the last few chapters, I do appreciate having these non-interactive parts in order to develop the characters a bit more though.

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 3. Aleks Grand. You had just gotten out of school, and now you were standing outside Principal

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4.

Actions and Consequences.

Smoke fills you lungs, as you run away from the burning house. You and Laurel fall as your running and you hear the fire trucks behind you at the house putting the fire out. The two of you fall in a ditch, a police car pulls up next to it. Someone gets out and starts looking around with a flashlight. The officer finds them, he points his gun at them and tells them to get up. It was actually the sheriff.

Trent: Get up and out of the ditch. Then lie on the road.

You put your hands up and start walking out of the ditch to the car, the two of you lie down on the road as Trent puts handcuffs on you. He pulls the two of you back up and pushes you to the car. He then turns you around to face him. He’s a little shocked.

Trent: Aleks, Laurel? What the hell did you do?!

Aleks: Look we can explain!

Trent: You fuckin’ better! I’m taking you back to the house then you can explain.

Laurel: Look if you just let us explain! We ca-

Trent: No talking until we get back!

He was disappointed in you. The way he talked, it was easy to see, he cared about you and Laurel. He didn’t want to send you two to jail. As he pulled up at the house, the Principal’s car was parked outside. When he saw the car pull up he ran to it. He was very, very angry. He walked to Trent’s car and started knocking on the window.

Albert: Did you get the people who did this?!

Trent: Yes, look i know your angry but-

Albert: Angry? This fucker set my fuckin' house on fire!

Then Aleks kicks the car door, scaring the Principal. He jumps back. The Principal could see the anger on Aleks's face. Trent walks back to the door and taps the glass, then Aleks stirs and Trent. Trent slowly opens the door let Aleks step out, Aleks tries to run at Albert but Trent grabs the handcuffs that are around Aleks's hands.

Aleks: Fuck you! Fuck you Albert! You, Fuckin’ you! You are going to jail for a very long time!

Albert: For what? I wasn't the one who burnt down a house! Sheriff Trent, I'll leave them to you. I'll be at my office on the school grounds.

He walks to his car, opens the door and leaves the block.

Trent: I know you aren’t some sociopath, you aren’t like you farther, and this isn’t some insult-

Aleks: My dad was not a sociopath!

Laurel: Aleks, shut up! Trent, you gotta believe us, our Principal is a stalker, we can prove it!

They give the pictures he had taken from the file to Trent. Trent is shocked by what he sees.

Trent: This...This isn't a lot on him, sorry to say. Look, are you sure?

Aleks: Yes, we'll sure.

Trent: Get back in the car. We're going after him.

They all get in the car and start going to the school to look for Albert. Once they arrive, they see Albert's car pulled up outside. You of you get out of the car and walk up the stairs, slowly opening the front door. You all step inside the school and walk down the hall for about 30 feet, until you stop at the door to the Principal's office. Trent slowly opens the door with his pistol pointed at the door. He points his gun at two figures standing near the desk.

Chris: Oh my god, don't shoot!

Angelica: Jesus!

Trent: What are you doing here?!

Chris: Look someone called us and told-

Laurel: Where the hell did Aleks go?!

A few minutes earlier.

You get in your car and start driving to the school. That little shit almost ruined your life. At least the pictures died in the fire, you just had to get the last of the pictures you had in your office. You were almost there, but your phone starts ringing, so you answer it.

Albert: Hello?

???: There going to come for you.

Albert: What?

???: The Sheriff is coming for you. I know where you’re going, you’re going to your office, they know as well. I’d recommended you go to the gym, you’ll see why when you get there.

Albert: Hey, hey! Wait-

Whoever was on the phone hanged up. You pull up to the school and get out of your car. You walk up to the door and unlock it, then you walk inside. You walk down the hallway and into the gym it, you flip the light switch and only a few light come on. You start looking around the gym, you don’t see anyone, but as the time passes you see someone walk into the room in the 2th floor. They then turned the light on and you could see who it was, it was Aleks. Then once again your phone starts ringing. You answer it.

Albert: Hello?

???: Hello, it’s me again.

Albert: I’m in the gym, what do i need to see?

???: You already know, you see him up there.

Albert: The kid in the room upstairs? What about him?

???: He ruined your life, the sheriff is already here.

Albert: Okay, but what did you want to show me?

???: Well first, there in your office as we speak, looking though the desk for more shit on you.

Albert: Then, what do you want me to do, and who are you?

???: I want to give you a choice, that kid up there, Aleks. You get to choose what happens to him. Keep in mind, this kid has ruined your life. I’ll give you two options; if this one guy dies, maybe the truth will die with him or the life you knew so well…will end. So what do you want?

[Let the one who ruined your life die.] You won't be able to get away, but the one who ruined your life would no longer be a problem.

[Let the life you know end.] You would lose everything you once knew.

• [Let the life you know end.] Alecks is Love , Alecks is Life

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4. Actions and Consequences. Smoke fills you lungs, as you run away from the burning house. Yo

• XD

[Let the life you know end.] Alecks is Love , Alecks is Life

• Huh, interesting show, so does the creep have some decency or not?

I'll admit that it makes more sense for Albert to want Aleks dead, but it makes me curious how it would affect the story if the first bad guy wasn't that bad.

[Let the life you know end]

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4. Actions and Consequences. Smoke fills you lungs, as you run away from the burning house. Yo

• [Let the life you know end]

• Guess it's time to close the voting...

(!) Let the life you know end.

• [Let the life you know end]

• edited November 2014

Alt text

• You can't? Well never mind then. Thanks for pointing that out. :P

Pipas posted: »

I can't see it.

• edited November 2014

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4-2.

(!) Let the life you know end. (This is when they are entering the school.)

Everyone was running down the hallway the office, but as you’re running your phone starts vibrating in your pocket. You stop as everyone else continues to run to the office, so you answer it.

Aleks: Hel…Hello?

???: Hello…Aleks…

Aleks: Who is this?

???: You want answers, don’t you?

Aleks: Answers to what…?

???: Many, many things…if you want the answers…Go to the bleachers on the top floor.

Aleks: How do I know this isn’t bullshit?

???: You don’t, you’ll just have to trust me…

Aleks: But-

The voice hangs up and you put your phone back in your pocket. You look forward to see everyone running into the office, but you start walking to the stairs and then you walk up. You look down in the gym and see someone standing at the far side of the room, looking up at you. You look for the light switch and turn it on, it was Albert. Again your phone starts vibrating, you pick it up.

Aleks: Hello…Is it you, again?

???: Yes, see that man down there. You hate him, he’s a stalker and a creep.

Aleks: Yeah, I hate him…Why are you asking me?

???: I’m going to give you a choice…Do you want him to suffer, or die a quick death.

Aleks: I…I…I don’t know! Are you going to kill him?

???: That’s not up to you, I’m asking you how you want him to die…some what’s it gonna be…It’s your choice.

Aleks: I don’t want to kill him…Can’t I just make him go to jail?!

???: That’s not how this works, he gets to choose he dies and you get to choose how.

Aleks: Then it’s a or b, nothing else.

???: I see your catching on relatively quick.

Aleks: Then I choose option B. A quick death…just, why are you doing this?!

???: You played along…so I guess I can tell you something, because he told me to…

Aleks: What? Who told you to-

???: That’s all your gonna get…until next time…see you soon…

Aleks: Wait!-

The calling hangs up, and you look back down at Albert. You see him say something into his phone and then holds it to his side. You hated that old man, he stalked one of your best friends…Yet you still have didn’t want to hurt him, you couldn’t let him get away without punishment…Someone opens a door behind him and starts walking too him. You couldn’t just stand there and watch someone die, you started running back down the stairs to try to save him.

1 minute earlier. (Albert’s point of view.)

You looked up at Aleks in the top floor, he was looking back down. The man on the phone wanted you to kill him, or to die for him…He ruined your life! You ruined your own life…it was you fault, you, were a very bad person…You made many mistake, if you let this kid die, that would just be one more thing to regret, you still hated him for burning your house down…But you couldn’t have him die for you! So you were going to lose everything, but you lost everything 2 years ago…You were no longer who were before then. Going to die for someone you hated, just to be you again.

???: Have you made up your mind?

Albert: Yes. I choose option #2. I’ll die for him.

???: Hmm…Guess you aren’t as selfish as I though…

Albert: So…When are you gonna do it…Hello?

The voice hangs up, you just stand there waiting nothing happens, you look back up and Aleks in looking at you again. This time he looked very, worried…then he ran away from the window and out of the room. He was probably coming for you. You look behind you and see a door that was opened, it wasn’t open when you came in the gym…

Albert: Hello?!

There’s no answer. You start looking around the gym. It was your own fault you were in this mess, it was time to face death. You walked to opened door to close it, as you reach for the doorknob, but you weren’t going to die without a fight. You quickly turn around and us your elbow hit a figure that was standing behind you that had a knife. Pain shoots up your arm, and the killer falls to the ground. He doesn’t stay down for long, he tries to get away. You walk up to him and grab him, lifting the killer up and you are about to throw a punch at him, but he grabs your arm and pushes it to the side, the force of your punch throws you off making you tip. The killer knocks you down, and tries to stab you with his knife. You try to roll out of the way, but the killer stabs your arm. You look at the killer as he pushes the knife deeper in your arm. As this is happening Aleks runs in and tattles the killer, knocking him down. Aleks gets up the killer isn’t moving now, he just lying there. Aleks turns back oven to Albert, Albert’s arm was pinned to the ground with the knife.

Albert: Why…Why did you save me?

Aleks: You stalked one of my best friends, and your kind of a asshole, but I couldn’t just watch someone die. This doesn’t mean I forgive you or anything, your still going to jail.

Albert: Is he…Dead?

Aleks: I bet he’s playing dead. The knife in your arm, I’m gonna take it out. It’s gonna hurt like hell.

Albert: Okay, I’m ready…Just pull it ou- FUCK!

Aleks: There, done, now we can take care of our little friend.

He walks over to the killer, and reaches for the killers mask, but the killer grabs Aleks hand and makes Aleks stab himself in the leg. The killer gets up and runs out the door he came from. Aleks pulls the knife out of his leg, and screams out loud.

Aleks: FUCK!

Albert: You think he’s gone?

Aleks: For now, we gotta find everyone else.

They get up and walk out of the gym and step into the hallway, there they see Trent, Laurel, Chris and Angelica, they run to Aleks and Albert. They can see Aleks limping and Albert holding his forearm.

Trent: What the hell happened?!

Aleks: Someone tried to kill us…We think he’s still in the school.

Laurel: What?!

Trent: We gotta get back to the car, come on let’s go.

Everyone starts walking to the front door and down the hallway. Laurel grabs Aleks’s hand and makes him slowly down as the walk to the door.

Laurel: What the hell happened? You wanted to rip the Principal’s throat out when we got here, what changed?

Aleks: Let’s just call it an understanding, he’s still going to jail…I still hate him and he hates me. Let’s leave it at that.

They approach the door, Trent reaches for the doorknob and turns it. It doesn’t bulge. You tries again, this time much harder, it still doesn’t work. He tries kicking it down, again nothing. Trent tries again and again, nothing. There trapped in the school until they find another exit. Everyone is trapped with Trent, Aleks, Albert, Laurel, Chris and Angelica. Trent gives up and starts walking back down the hallway, but then Laurel’s phone starts ringing. She pulls it out and puts it on speaker and talks into it.

Laurel: Hello…

???: Hello…

Laurel: Who is this?

???: Who is this?

Laurel: Sorry, are you repeating m-

Aleks: Who the fuck is this?!

???: Oh, it’s my good friend Aleks, you’re were really bad at playing along with my game.

Aleks: What do you want?!

???: To finish my fuckin’ game! This time we have a lot more people…This will make it fun, more loose ends to tie…but still fun. This time it won’t end so well for…someone, maybe a few people. It’s getting dark out, the nights are getting colder, all the cards are off the table…Death, awaits.

End of Episode 1.

Hope you all enjoyed episode one, there's more to come soon, I would really love some feedback (good and bad.) If you have any Suggestions let me know (PM me if you want to keep it a secret. :P) And last but not least, thank you, @supersagig, @GoldenPaladin, @kaleion, @TheWalkingSheep, @Saltlick123, @TheFurryOne, @mr.quality, @LiquidChicagoTed, @Pipas and @finlander, thank you all so much!!! :D

If your character wasn't Introduced or didn't have a big part, sorry. They will get parts and be Introduced soon. Thank you for understanding! :D

• edited November 2014

THE BEST CHAPTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the second one was when Zeke died)

Thank you for doing this amazing story!!

Can i make more characters? XD

Episode 1: A Walk in Minnesota. Chapter 4-2. (!) Let the life you know end. (This is when they are entering the school.) Everyone was

• Thank you!

And...Yes, but they may not be used until Act 2, just so you know. :3

THE BEST CHAPTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the second one was when Zeke died) Thank you for doing this amazing story!! Can i make more characters? XD

• The 2 acts are going to be different stories???

Thank you! And...Yes, but they may not be used until Act 2, just so you know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.