The Shadow of November

Comments

• awesome bro

Leave Audrey

Kill them all >:D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn.............It's been a while.... The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 1 Audrey: Well I got my ass down from tha

• The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 2

Peter: We're coming!

Audrey: No, God dammit!

Peter: Joseph, help me lift this

The two get Audrey out of the ruble only to see a henchman pointing a gun at them

Joseph: Easy there.....

Henchman: Don't fucking move......

Peter: Are you really gonna shoot us boy? Do you even know what we're wanted for?

Henchman: Look like I give a fuck?

Henchman falls to the ground and a fellow Henchman comes out from behind him

Audrey: Who are you?

Henchman #2: Come with me.

Joseph: Last time that happened, Well....We go fucked.

Henchman#2: Name's Undercover Agent Zayne Tork, And I think we should be going about now........ Zayne shoots an incoming Henchman There's gonna be more so as I said we should get going Now...

Peter: Let's go guys, I'm pretty sure we can take him if he tries fucking with us...........

Zayne: Doubt THAT but I guess you have a good attitude....

Jordan Smith

Jordan Smith: We're pulling out....

Rambo: Pulling out? No.............I don't "Pull Out" when I'm in, I go DEEPER and CUM inside whatever I'm in, I just don't pull out........

Reservoir: I find your awkward sense of humor......Disturbing.....

Jordan Smith: Boss said he wants us somewhere else now, I'm calling the guys off.

Rambo: Fill me in then cause I have no idea why he would call us off of something SO god damn important..........

Peterson Hunt

Joseph: Why does it seem like they're not after us anymore?

Audrey: Maybe they're going to go skin Sparks.....

Zayne: Good guesses but the correct answer is my friend Don, He knows a little about computers and that stuff so he was able to somehow fake a message from Hypnos to them.....

Audrey: How do you know about Hypnos?

Zayne: I work for the Government and not the majority shitty part, I work for a private section, but if we both want to get what we want...We need to trust eachother, so I'll ask you right now, Do you trust me?

Peter: Yes we trust you OR We literally just met you a little while ago, How fucking stupid do you think we are?

• Yes we trust you

It's probably better to trust him, that way they work better as a team.

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 2 Peter: We're coming! Audrey: No, God dammit! Peter: Joseph, help me lift th

• Yes we trust you

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 2 Peter: We're coming! Audrey: No, God dammit! Peter: Joseph, help me lift th

• Yes we trust you

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Yes we trust you'

Awesome chapter!

• We literally just met you a little while ago, How fucking stupid do you think we are?

Awesome chapter and TRUST NO ONE KILL HIM

• Mark i think you want to re think that. You see this guy seems.....like he could make things....interasting. Being the Joker isn't just about killing everyone sometimes keeping someone alive makes things more.....fun.

Markd4547 posted: »

We literally just met you a little while ago, How fucking stupid do you think we are? Awesome chapter and TRUST NO ONE KILL HIM

• Alt text

XD good point but still

Lord_EAA posted: »

Mark i think you want to re think that. You see this guy seems.....like he could make things....interasting. Being the Joker isn't just about killing everyone sometimes keeping someone alive makes things more.....fun.

• :( i cant seem to convice you to spare ANYONE. I though that you were an agent of chaos and Chaos is unpredictable well its preatty predictable for you to want someone killed.

XD good point but still

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD That answer is spot on epic I just got rekt and I'm not even mad that is true

Tbh I see all the votes are going one way so it's a safe bet he will be alright so I just wanted to have a little fun with my answer

i cant seem to convice you to spare ANYONE. I though that you were an agent of chaos and Chaos is unpredictable well its preatty predictable for you to want someone killed.

• Oh ok cool then have fun ....having fun

XD That answer is spot on epic I just got rekt and I'm not even mad that is true Tbh I see all the votes are going one way so it's a safe bet he will be alright so I just wanted to have a little fun with my answer

• The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 3

Peter: Yeah, we trust you...

Zayne: Oh.....I was expecting you to say something like "Hell No", and then I would retort with a Liam Neeson Quote that makes you change your mind......I don't know what to say now......

Joseph: Oh! I know what I should say back! It should be something along the lines of Liam Neeson's New Movie "Run All Night", So I'll be Ed Harris and say "I'm coming after you with everything I got"

Zayne: You said coming, HueHue....

Audrey: God Dammit, Peter are you gonna say anything?

(!) Peter doesn't give a shit

Peter: I'm just waiting for them to say something relevant.....But Liam Neeson Movies are pretty damn relevant so I guess I'll chime in, Personally my favorite Liam Neeson Movie is "Taken", That's basically what started up his action career.

Joseph: Taken, Nice! My personal favorite is Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, I loved Liam Neeson acting like an Asian in that, It was a great comedy.

Zayne: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was not a comedy.....And Liam Neeson was not playing an Asian in that!

Joseph: You sure?

Zayne: Yeah! That was his Jedi name!

Joseph: Let's take a look at this, Skywalker-Sy-Fy, Kenobi-Irish, Windu-Hindu, Gon Jin whatever- ASIAN.

Zayne: NO!

Joseph: YES!

Audrey: Jesus, Are you fucking kidding me!? And I thought Javier was bad! What is it with you guys and Liam Neeson Movies? First you're talking about if we could trust eachother and now you're talking about God Damn Neeson! And Chuck Norris Movies are WAY BETTER! Liam Neeson can suck Chuck Norris's God-Like Dick......

Joseph: Audrey, Talking about Liam Neeson Movies is what practically makes up 99% of Adult Male Bro codes today so this shows that we're putting aside our uneasiness of each-other and coming together to talk about our Favorite Neeson Moments, WAIT A SEC, DID YOU JUST SAY CHUCK NORRIS IS BETTER!?

Audrey: Yeah I did....And what the fuck is wrong with you guys!? I thought we were MURICANS but you're acting like Irish Peasants!

Peter: There goes the Non-Discrimination Deal we made....

Audrey: Since when?

Peter: Since 10 Seconds Ago.....

Zayne: And Audrey why do you like Norris? He got his ass handed to him by Bruce Lee...

Audrey: And Neeson got his ass handed to him by the Red-Skin

Joseph: You mean Darth Maul? Now you're calling Star Wars dudes Indians!?

Peter: Guys.....Guys....Hear me out.....I think this whole debate could easily be resolved if Norris and Neeson came together to make a movie and whoever gets more kills is the better man....

Zayne: Good Theory! But what if the Kill-Count was a tie?

Peter: Well that's what sequels are for Puts on Shades

Audrey: Are those MINE?

Peter: Maybe.....

Audrey: How did you get them?

Peter: Well while you were praising Norris, I took em from your back pocket Surprised you didn't notice.

Audrey: You guys are nuts, Is this just a filler chapter or something?

Joseph: What do you mean by Chapter?

Audrey: Shit,.....I know too much......... IGNORE THAT

Zayne: K.................... C'mon guys, It'll be a small ride but I have some friends that might be able to help us out.

Audrey: Can we trust you?

Peter: Yes, we can Audrey.

Audrey: Why so sure?

Peter: Cause once you talk to a man about Neeson......You understand him...............

Joseph: So what now?

Zayne: I just told you, I have some friends who can help out.

Joseph: Kewl.

Peter: Then let's go.

End of Chapter

Sorry for no choice guys.

• Awesome Chapter!!!

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 3 Peter: Yeah, we trust you... Zayne: Oh.....I was expecting you to say somethin

• Superb :D

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 3 Peter: Yeah, we trust you... Zayne: Oh.....I was expecting you to say somethin

• Soo i wonder what Hypnos was doing

Hypnos: What do you mean they're just standing there? Can they possibly be THAT retarded? Forget it ofcourse they can. Why do i even bother guarding against them?

• Awesome chapter!

• SALT ITS BEEN WEEKS

• The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 4

3 Hour Later

Audrey: Ah, my back......

Zayne: Sorry for the bad seating but my Intel says that this is close to where Hypnos is planning to release his cum...

Joseph: You mean the Serum?

Zayne: Close Enough.

Peter: This where you're located at?

Zayne: Yeah, not much but there's some guys helping me out.............

Zayne opens the door to a room with a lot of computers and gun in it

Audrey: This is it?

Zayne: thought you would be impressed

Audrey: It's okay for a noob I guess.

Joseph: Well I think it's great

Zayne: Ah there are the guys! Wayne, Don and Carl, this is Peter, Audrey, and Joseph

Wayne pulls out pistol

Peter: Wait................ I remember you......Wayne Carroll you asshole, good one.

Wayne smiles and puts his pistol away

Wayne: Thanks Pete, it's been a while....

Peter: Yes it has, I heard you retired 10 years ago.

Wayne: I've kept in touch with people but about a few months ago some skrubs came after me, Knocked the shit out of them but it became clear that someone was after me, So I've been putting the pieces together, what about you? Did you quit yet or are you still working for those cons?

Peter: Quit 5 Years ago after a botched mission....

Wayne: You botched a mission?

Peter: Agency sent me in with a guy......... And let's just say I'm more of a lone wolf....

Audrey: Whatever Chuck Norris and Rip off Paul Blart Stares at Wayne Who the hell are these other guys?

Zayne: This is my Bruh, Don.

Audrey: You seem familiar.....

Don: I get that a lot.

Carl: You guys forget about me?

Zayne: Yeah.......

Carl: Douchebag..... But I'm Carl so hey new peeps

Joseph: Hey there.

Audrey: So when are we making our move?

Zayne: Why in such a rush? You guys look like shit.,....I think you should rest a little....

Peter: No, we're fine and we want to get started NOW OR We should get some rest and clean up before we do anything...

• We should get some rest and clean up before we do anything...

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 4 3 Hour Later Audrey: Ah, my back...... Zayne: Sorry for the bad seating but

I mean, why not? They don't seem to be in immediate danger.

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 4 3 Hour Later Audrey: Ah, my back...... Zayne: Sorry for the bad seating but

• YAY :)
    this day man this day is special

We should get some rest and clean up before we do anything...

• Who feels happy this is back?

I do............ anyone else?

• we Should get some rest and clean up before we do anything...

• The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 5

Peter: We need to chill out and get some rest.....I know I feel like shit.

Joseph: I won't feel better till I get to put a bullet through Hypnos's head.

Peter: You can't just kill him Joseph, you should only do so if the circumstances allow it

Joseph: And I say the circumstances allow it............. End of discussion.

Peter: Get some rest, you're acting pretty damn Salty.

Wayne: We got some stuff you should know....

Peter: Like what?

Wayne: We think we know where Hypnos and his guys are gonna be in 3 days, and we have the layout of the building....

Zayne: Tough part's gonna be getting past his guys, He probably has a shit ton of them and they're all on look out for activity

Don: I might be able to get in their security system but they'll still have their guns

Audrey: So we're gonna makie some fireworks?

Wayne: I could make some fireworks with you honey...............

Audrey stares at Wayne

Peter: Once you know Wayne, you'll figure out that he was a bizarre sense of humor

Audrey: No shit,

Wayne: Well, I'm Always trying to lighten up the mood.

Peter: So we know where he's gonna be............. We know he'll be heavily armed.....They might expect us coming............

Zayne: Yeah so how are we gonna get em?

Peter smiles

END OF PART

Not much happened in Part 4 but it was basically just set up for Part 5 so yeah....Thanks for putting up with long waits and hopefully you'll like the final part :)

• Awesome except.................Joseph always wanted to CAPTURE Hypnos why does he want to kill him now?

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 5 Peter: We need to chill out and get some rest.....I know I feel like shit. Jos

• Looking forward to wants to come :D

The Shadow of November Part 4: A Helping Hand Chapter 5 Peter: We need to chill out and get some rest.....I know I feel like shit. Jos

• Final Part Lord....Lots of stuff will be revealed in the final part :)

Awesome except.................Joseph always wanted to CAPTURE Hypnos why does he want to kill him now?

• ............................................you have me intrigued Saltbro

Final Part Lord....Lots of stuff will be revealed in the final part

• AMAZING BTW

• Great chapter I can't wait for the next :)

• edited March 2015

No, we're fine and we want to get started NOW

No rest no better time to get started than now

awesome chapter bro :D

• Tomorrow :)

I was about to write one earlier today but I had new ideas so lets just say I need to decide on some things :)

zachiscool3 posted: »

• :)

Tomorrow I was about to write one earlier today but I had new ideas so lets just say I need to decide on some things

• Was gonna right the first chapter but I realized that this builds hype up more and just is more epic :)

The Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over PREVIEW

Damn.............. Ah..... I woke up and found that I was bleeding from the back of my head .... I can take care of myself though....Get a hold of yourself Peter....Dammit, it's kinda hard to see....I think I see a pair of glowing lights...

Peter: You guys okay?

Glowing lights come closer

Peter: Guys?

Joseph Moans

Hypnos voice: HaHaHa...... Has it finally come to this Mr. Hunt?

The two lights arrive and turn out to be Hypnos's eyes....Peter sees him in a Black Jacket with Red streaks and a big smile on his face

Peter: You fucking piece of sh-

Hypnos points gun

Count Hypnos: Now Now, don't let this day go in squander due to your American stupidity and habit of cocking things up Mr. Hunt....

Peter: You just gonna shoot me? Very original.....

Count Hypnos: Shoot you? Of course not.... this is just a "precaution"

Peter: And I've heard bastards use that a LOT so doesn't act like your different...

Count Hypnos: Oh, I am different.....

A man with fang marks and on his neck and bloodshot eyes steps out and stares at Peter

Peter: This is it?

Count Hypnos: Ask for the devil and he shall appear Mr. Hunt..........

A whole mob of people with fang marks and red eyes start coming out and surrounding Peter

Count Hypnos: Oh dear, oh dear....Seems like you're in a little squeeze there.... It's a shame really....You could have been a useful asset.... No matter.....

Peter: How the FUCK did this happen? Fuck....Fuck.....GOD DAMMIT!

• oH SHIT OH SHIT OH shot

Was gonna right the first chapter but I realized that this builds hype up more and just is more epic The Shadow of November Part 5: Game

• Hypnos time

Was gonna right the first chapter but I realized that this builds hype up more and just is more epic The Shadow of November Part 5: Game

Sign in to comment in this discussion.