The Shadow of November

Comments

• And Warren's one of your guys :)

supersagig posted: »

We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after

• HELL YEAH!!! Also , Sparker should kill someone who is NOT character of mine XD

PS: When will Zayne and Don appear? And Zayne is brithish i think

Saltlick123 posted: »

And Warren's one of your guys

• Warren didn't really do that much in Dark Angels so I wanted him to have a bigger role in SON

And they'll show up soon :) (Not giving spoilers :P)

HELL YEAH!!! Also , Sparker should kill someone who is NOT character of mine XD PS: When will Zayne and Don appear? And Zayne is brithish i think

• Yeah i kinda always felt bad for Warren hes kinda the other "supervillain" ( most of the others are mercenaries) . And compared to Sparker or Hypnos hes a c -lister. He dosent even have a supervillain NAME.

Warren didn't really do that much in Dark Angels so I wanted him to have a bigger role in SON And they'll show up soon (Not giving spoilers :P)

• We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after

That can't end well. That won't end well. That will bite Peter and the Dark Angels team in the ass big time. But, as long as it lasts, Sparker teaming up with the good guys is probably the most hilariously awesome thing imaginable. The sheer epicness of this should be enough to cure cancer.

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 4 Count Hypnos: Any Questions? Peter Hangs Up Joseph: We're fucked..............

• He is just a scientist :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah i kinda always felt bad for Warren hes kinda the other "supervillain" ( most of the others are mercenaries) . And compared to Sparker or Hypnos hes a c -lister. He dosent even have a supervillain NAME.

• ...........HES A SUPERVILLAIN!!!!

He is just a scientist :P

• Nope. He is SUPERSCIENSTIST

...........HES A SUPERVILLAIN!!!!

• Which is a type of Supervillain

Nope. He is SUPERSCIENSTIST

• Nope. It a type of "pay and i will do what you want but not sex"

Which is a type of Supervillain

• HES A SUPERVILLAIN ARGUMENT OVER!

Nope. It a type of "pay and i will do what you want but not sex"

• nope. I made the character so i have the reason. Argument Over

Alt text

HES A SUPERVILLAIN ARGUMENT OVER!

• Okay i thought i could win without pulling my ace out but you left me no choice

He is a villain

And YOU made him

SO HES A SUPER-VILLAIN

nope. I made the character so i have the reason. Argument Over

• edited February 2015

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 5

Peter: We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos after.

Joseph: Why can't we just get Hypnos? I'm gonna make him eat his own shit................

Peter: Because he's waiting for a reaction like that, We'll get Warren then get him after.

Audrey: Sounds good.

Sparker: So what? Our plan is to go in and start spraying bullets then grab Warren and get what he knows?

Joseph: Ba Bam.

Sparker: HAHA! Good Plan except there's one problem Faggots....

Peter: What's that?

Sparker: It's not fun...Don't you know anything?

Audrey: Enlighten us oh great Pissant......

Sparker:....

Audrey: Go On.

Sparker: Oh you were talking to me VaginaSucker? I thought you were talking to your dead girlfriend or something in a gay ass ritual but as I was saying, Your plan is more gay than Audreoooooooo and her dead girlfriend....

Audrey: Motherfucker! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

Sparker: EEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Pissing off lesbians is so fun, especially when they threaten you cause their boobs just bounce in this weird but interesting way

Joseph: Dude....Just shut up....

Sparker: Hey faggot, Just because your parents were raped that don't mean you have to spoil other fun....

Peter: Relax, Sparker tell us how you want to do this or Else......

Sparker: Normally I would say something in a Liam Neeson voice like "How about you find me and make me you piece of shit" but Revenge doesn't have time to take a shit, So as I was saying; It's not FUN.......Don;t you shitbirds know about shit? I would assume so because you are CALLED shitbirds so you should know a shitload about fucking some shit up in the ass where the shit becomes a shit and is exposed to this shitty world filled with shitty people that also shit out shit.....

Audrey: JUST MAKE YOUR POINT!!!!!!!!

Sparker: Someone likes getting to it quickly, Audrita, with you and your friends you could say that your the "Antagonists"

Joseph: And?

Sparker: The protagonist like myself wants order and the only form in which order exists is chaos..... Warren is a smart but lame guy, Going in and shooting randomly is too easy, And I like easy but when it's boring I hate it........ Here's what we're doing; Jose, you create a distraction for Warren and his guys, Separate them....

Peter: How does Joseph get their attention?

Sparker: Some fireworks and bullets should do or a gang of Lesbians with no bras on.....

Joseph: How do you know that?

Sparker: Cause if I was Hypnos, I would give Warren a bunch of goons but in reality they're pussies who can't get the job done and they're just supposed to be target practice for you guys....and a distraction for Roldan to get away..... Audrey you're gonna be a sniper and take out any reinforcements on the way, And Peter you're gonna help me grab Roldan and get what we want out of him....

Peter: Why do I feel like I should be saying that and you should have been the run in and spray bullets plan?

Sparker: I think the Saltiness level of the Earth is causing our moods to change or some shit that came out of your shitty shit's ass.......

Joseph: When do we get started?

Sparker: Just did. EHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Audrey: Where are we gonna grab Roldan though?

Sparker: He has a meeting in this cigty actually, That's why I'm here to grab him but then I saw you peeps......

Peter: When?

Sparker: In a few hours....

Peter: Have the supplies?

Sparker: I have a safehouse facing the building, I may be a fugitive but I still have resources since I killed Vicente.

Peter: You killed Vicente Carmine?

Sparker: Yeah, Audrey was there

Audrey: I knew he was dead but I didn't know YOU did it.

Sparker: And I killed his little bitch too, Ah good times...... I almost beat the crap out of Wilkerson till that Cheap Dairy Cunt of his shot me before I could end it.........

Joseph: We gonna go to the safe house?

Sparker: Yep, just need to climb this ladder and we'll be in.

Audrey: Wait a sec, After we're done with Warren, Are we gonna kill him?

Joseph: Good Question .

Sparker: I planned on it....

We'll turn him in

• We'll turn him in

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 5 Peter: We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos afte

• Who's your favorite character

Who's your least favorite character?

Who do you think (If Anyone) will die next?

How would you rank Salt123 Fan Fics?

• edited February 2015

After we're done, We'll kill him

I am done with sparing dangerous criminals. Warren had his chance, just like Sparker.

Speaking of, it's good to see that despite being in an unstable and very temporary alliance with the good guys, Sparky hasn't lost his entertainment value. He still has some of the best lines in the story.

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 5 Peter: We need to find Warren, he's a key in this and could help us get to Hypnos afte

• Well turn him in

(Cmon guys is rodland he not breaking out without sparks)

• Sparky hasn't lost his entertainment value. He still has some of the best lines in the story.

That's why I wasn't sure if I should have put Sparky in here, I wasn't sure what you guys would think of him...

After we're done, We'll kill him I am done with sparing dangerous criminals. Warren had his chance, just like Sparker. Speaking of, it

• All characters

None

I hope no one ( yes im THAT type of fan)

Theire all equally awesome

Who's your favorite character Who's your least favorite character? Who do you think (If Anyone) will die next? How would you rank Salt123 Fan Fics?

• edited February 2015

Really?

There must be one you don't like......

Grrrrrr xD

You don't prefer any to the others, Hmmmmmm

All characters None I hope no one ( yes im THAT type of fan) Theire all equally awesome

• Ummm so far there has been nothing bad coming out of sparing them Also its WARREN without sparks to help him he wont escape again.

After we're done, We'll kill him I am done with sparing dangerous criminals. Warren had his chance, just like Sparker. Speaking of, it

• There was never a chance to spare Warren, and we'll see what happens :)

Ummm so far there has been nothing bad coming out of sparing them Also its WARREN without sparks to help him he wont escape again.

• Yep

maybe but thats mostly because i have barely seen them.

:)

No they all have abosulutely awesome saltyness in their own way :)

Really? There must be one you don't like...... Grrrrrr xD You don't prefer any to the others, Hmmmmmm

• yeah but he WAS still spared and since then the only thing hes done is piss off the ONE person who cared about him.

There was never a chance to spare Warren, and we'll see what happens

• is piss off the ONE person who cared about him.

Who cared about him? I don't think anyone did xD

yeah but he WAS still spared and since then the only thing hes done is piss off the ONE person who cared about him.

• After we're done, We'll kill him

Spark always gets the job done and kills his target everytime >:D

That was an awesome chapter sparker lines had me laughing through so badass XD

Alt text

• nuuu mak why . Warren is too much fun

Markd4547 posted: »

After we're done, We'll kill him Spark always gets the job done and kills his target everytime >:D That was an awesome chapter sparker lines had me laughing through so badass XD

• Sparks who helped him break out.

is piss off the ONE person who cared about him. Who cared about him? I don't think anyone did xD

• Well to be fair, We've never really gotten to know Warren that well, That's actually something I regret, I didn't give him enough lines and he didn't have too big of a part in Dark Angels, We'll see what happens to him....

nuuu mak why . Warren is too much fun

• He never really CARED for him though, He wanted to use him to make more robots and other shit till Warren decided to not go with Sparks cause of his "Reputation".

Lets see if he'll live through it or not (Part of me really feels like writing either a part for SON or JP right now...)

Sparks who helped him break out.

• Jp pls votes are tied here

He never really CARED for him though, He wanted to use him to make more robots and other shit till Warren decided to not go with Sparks caus

• Votes are tied for JP too.....

Jp pls votes are tied here

• 1. I don't think Sparker counts, right? Considering he is a Dark Angels character. Then I'd choose Audrey... Oh wait... Well, guess it is Peter then, who is my favourite main character in your stories as well.

2. Jordan by far. The other villains are either intriguing Anti-Villains (Cunningham) or pretty damn cool (Hypnos, Reservoir, Snake) but he is kinda ordinary for a villain.

3. Anyone who trusts Sparker. To be honest, I have no idea. Maybe one of the villains.

4. Like I said in Jurassic Park: Dark Angels wins, followed by a tie between JP and SoN, with me slightly favouring Jurassic Parks setting.

Who's your favorite character Who's your least favorite character? Who do you think (If Anyone) will die next? How would you rank Salt123 Fan Fics?

• Instead of following formula; Since I'm bored and JP is tied, I'm gonna write another part now. :)

• Look Bellow

Instead of following formula; Since I'm bored and JP is tied, I'm gonna write another part now.

• We'll turn him in

• Oh My God! His post was before mine but mines up here! xD That's weird...

Look Bellow

1. Sparker/Peter
    2. Sparker
    3. Warren if we choose to kill him and if not Joseph
    4. 1 JP , 2 TSON , 3 DA

• Nothing bad... Nothing bad except for the most dangerous mass murdering clown prince of terror to ever appear in a fanfiction to escape the worlds most brutal prison, alongside a guy who builds killer robots for a living. But yeah, nothing bad came out of this and I can't imagine anything bad ever coming out of it...

They escaped once, nothing stops them from escaping twice, except maybe a bullet to the head. Which is totally what I'm going to vote for, given the opportunity.

Ummm so far there has been nothing bad coming out of sparing them Also its WARREN without sparks to help him he wont escape again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.