The Shadow of November

Comments

• The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 6

Peter: After we get the info, We're gonna bring him in.

Sparker: Fuck That.

Peter: You're gonna listen

Sparker: And why would I do that Faggot?

Peter: Because you'll go with him if you don't listen....

Sparker: Fine! I'll listen but you're gonna owe me something down the line, The ladder's coming up, That'll lead to the safehouse and there's weapons and supplies there.

Joseph: And we're doing it.....

Few Hours Later

Audrey has a sniper rifle and is at the safe house window pointing at the building, Joseph is on the roof of another building over seeing the entrance to the building where the meeting is and Sparker + Peter are on the roof of the Meeting Building

Audrey: In Position, Copy?

Joseph: Copy. You were right Sparks... He's here and has some guys, About 20

Peter: You ready?

Sparker: Let's make some noise EHAHAHAHAHA!

Joseph fires a bazooka at Warren and his men

Warren: Sparker..........

Audrey: Time to mow em down *Puts Sniper into automatic mode and starts shooting the guys

Warren: Go, Go!

Warren and his 5 remaining Men run inside the building and start going up the floors

Audrey: They're running inside, The mouses are fleeing

Peter: It's time...

Sparker: The birdies are gonna shit themselves....

Peter: Lets start going down.....

Warren: In the lab! In the lab!

Peter: Not so fast Roldan

Sparker: Miss me?

Warren: Fuck....... Shoot them!

Peter shoots 2 of them with his pistol and Sparker throws some knives at 2 of them in the throat, One remains....

Peter: Together?

Sparker: No Homo Peter and Sparker shoot and knife the last guard

Audrey: Dammit Guys, I was about to head-shot the last one.... I have eyes on all of you.......

Peter: Good to know Audrey, Warren Tell us EVERYTHING about Hypnos

Warren: Fuck You

Sparker takes out a knife

Peter: You pissed him off already...... Don't let him do this to you....

Warren: Okay, Okay! Sparker killed Vicente Carmine and he inherited the business after killing Rebecca Saunders!

Peter: I know that Dammit!

Warren: After breaking out of Limbo, Sparker wanted me to make weapons like the ones I did for Vicente! But I didn't want to do it for Sparker cause he's a psycho!

Sparker: I prefer the term; Agent of Chaos....

Peter: Go On!

Warren: I decided to go to Hypnos since he his operation is far bigger than you know.......... So you're fucking dead Hunt, along with anyone who poses danger to me or Him, Like Sparker, Saltlicks, the Dark Angels team.........

Peter: Gonna talk anymore?

Sparker: I'll get him too........

Warren: You freak me out but don't scare me Sparks cause I know what Hypnos will do to you if you fuck with me....

Peter: We're gonna play a game, Gotta Revolver?

Sparker: I took Rick's if you remember him Warren......

Peter enters one bullet and spins the chamber

Peter: Gonna talk?

Warren: Nope.

Peter pulls the trigger but nothing comes out

Peter: Again.

Warren: Still not scaring Me.......

Peter aims at Warrens head and pulls the trigger

Warren flinches

Peter: Keep talking tough guy, 6 Slots, 2 Fired......

Sparker: If this doesn't work I'm stabbing him in the balls........

Warren: Fuck You.

Peter pulls the trigger

Peter: DAMMIT! YOUR ODDS ARE RUNNING OUT Pulls the Trigger again

Warren: Fine! Fine! Hypnos wanted me to work on methods of making the Serum Airborne!

Peter: How?

Warren: By making it a gas! And we have it prepared! Now, you're fucked, Cause no matter what you do, You ALL lose, I am a genius! You are nothing but Puppets! I am the closest thing on this world to a God! And I will not be pressured into revealing secrets that will change the balance of world for hillbillies like you!

Sparker sees Van pull up to the building

Sparker: Guess that's my Signal....

Peter: What do you mean?

Sparker hits Peter and grabs Warren by the collar

Warren: Please....I'll do anything you want, Without me Hypnos will release the Virus, and We can make Billions together!

Sparker: Oh Elsa, Elsa, Let it Go, revenge is a higher price.....Oh Elsa...Oh Elsa you Frozen bitch who ruined everything for me....I HATE POETRY HAHAHAHAHA!

Audrey: Peter! This part of the plan!?

Peter: No!!!

Warren: You don't have the guts, You'll be dog food on the walls, They will Avenge me!

Sparker: Don't count on it.....

Sparker stabs Warren in the balls and shoots him three times in the chest

Sparker: EHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

The Snake comes out the Van

Snake: Sparks! You coming!?

Audrey takes a shot at the Snake

Snake: We have to go if you hear me!

Audrey then takes a shot at Sparker but misses as Snake gets the Van started up

Peter: NOOOO! FUCK!!! Peter picks up his pistol and starts shooting at Sparker as he runs out the window to jump on the the Van

Sparker: Sparker jumps on the roof of the Van BYE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Audrey tries to shoot the Van as it drives away while Sparker waves to Audrey

Snake: We gonna get this "Wilkerson" guy now?

Sparker: Hell Yeah EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Van drives off

Joseph: What happened?

Peter: Warren's dead. The snake picked up Sparker......We've got nothing............... FUCK!

END OF PART

• This looks interesting, is character submission still open?

• Too late...

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well turn him in (Cmon guys is rodland he not breaking out without sparks)

• I'll take one :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

This looks interesting, is character submission still open?

• He was dead either way, It only mattered WHO would kill him :P

Too late...

• Sparker and Snake, I think they seem like a good team, You and Mark..... :D

I would say I didn't saw it coming, but that would be a lie. However, I was surprised by how fast he abandoned the good guys. In the end the

• I would say I didn't saw it coming, but that would be a lie. However, I was surprised by how fast he abandoned the good guys. In the end there is only one team Sparker could ever be in and that is Team Sparker. I expect him and Snake to cause major trouble in Dark Angels and making me regret sparing him BIG time. Especially the last line about Elsa gives me bad vibes.

It was a really great chapter by the way! Good to see that Warren ended up not being able to create dangerous stuff anymore.

Saltlick123 posted: »

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 6 Peter: After we get the info, We're gonna bring him in. Sparker: Fuck That. Pete

• RIP Warren RIP In Peperonnis , delicious peperonnis

Awesome Chapter!!

The Shadow of November Part 3: War Games Chapter 6 Peter: After we get the info, We're gonna bring him in. Sparker: Fuck That. Pete

• edited February 2015

I might put a 1 or 2 character submission limit for DA2 Since SuperSagig has like 10 last time.. (You're good but I mean new character wise)

It's going to be glorious. And it already scares me Though now I have to seriously think about a character I am going to submit for Seas

• It's going to be glorious. And it already scares me :D

Though now I have to seriously think about a character I am going to submit for Season 2, with me having a Team Member and a Villain already in the story. I guess I'll go with a neutral role then.

Sparker and Snake, I think they seem like a good team, You and Mark.....

• XD. Yep. All my characters are going to die though

I might put a 1 or 2 character submission limit for DA2 Since SuperSagig has like 10 last time.. (You're good but I mean new character wise)

• Oh Yeah, Warren was yours, As @NoHopeLeft says; Another One Bites the Dust...

supersagig posted: »

XD. Yep. All my characters are going to die though

• edited February 2015

Everyone who is not Elsa or Javier are going to die u.u

Ohh and when are you going to kill Hope in JP? :P.

Oh Yeah, Warren was yours, As @NoHopeLeft says; Another One Bites the Dust...

• No worries, I'd like to submit one more character for DA2, but that would be it. A good guy, a bad guy and a neutral character would be a pretty nice combination :D

• edited February 2015

Depends.....Maybe on when the tie ends ;P

Everyone who is not Elsa or Javier are going to die u.u Ohh and when are you going to kill Hope in JP? :P.

• And i am sorry for submiting sooooooooooooooooooo many characters.

Depends.....Maybe on when the tie ends ;P

• It's okay :)

It worked out well.

And i am sorry for submiting sooooooooooooooooooo many characters.

• Here's the other Fan Fic besides DA 2 :)

The mods were trust worthy, But one day one known as Blind_Sniper trolled us, We called for his resignation but they said we went rouge, And then it happened.....

RIP Warren RIP In Peperonnis , delicious peperonnis Awesome Chapter!!

• edited February 2015

Oh damn D:

Awesome chapter though.

• HOPE! Break the tie on JP Please :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh damn Awesome chapter though.

• Thanks!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Direwolf Gender: Male Age: 27 Apearance: Black trech coat, black trousers, black boots, silver wolf mask Alliance: Villain Personality: Never talks Other info: Uses assassin blades as weapons.

• Name: Direwolf

Apearance: Black trech coat, black trousers, black boots, silver wolf mask

Alliance: Villain

Personality: Never talks

Other info: Uses assassin blades as weapons.

• WARREN :'( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Im so sad now :'(

(What was the point of the choice?)

• edited February 2015

The choice determined who killed him and how much they got from him. :P

WARREN NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Im so sad now (What was the point of the choice?)

• im sad you think that way :(

Im betting you want to kill Hypnos too no matter what Joseph wants :'(

Nothing bad... Nothing bad except for the most dangerous mass murdering clown prince of terror to ever appear in a fanfiction to escape the

• I'm sorry, but no matter how entertaining these villains might be, they are too dangerous. I thought the Limbo could secure that Sparker and Warren pose no threat anymore. I was willing to give it a try and the Dark Angels team will probably pay the price for this. People like Sparker can't be locked away, but they are also too dangerous to stay free. The same goes for Hypnos. If he escapes the Limbo (and we have seen that this is quite possible), he is too big of a danger for the people to stay alive. So, yeah, I am done with locking complete monsters away instead of killing them.

im sad you think that way Im betting you want to kill Hypnos too no matter what Joseph wants

• Well then im sorrry because i will LITERALLY do all i can to spare his life. (im also sorry for dissagreeng with a good friend)

Also sparker and warren escaped limbo because of the agents

I'm sorry, but no matter how entertaining these villains might be, they are too dangerous. I thought the Limbo could secure that Sparker and

• Sparker should have died. Warren could have lived if we killed him e.e death stares

Well then im sorrry because i will LITERALLY do all i can to spare his life. (im also sorry for dissagreeng with a good friend) Also sparker and warren escaped limbo because of the agents

• I guess you momentarilly forgot all the trouble i went through tryn to save him because you are a good friend

Sparker should have died. Warren could have lived if we killed him e.e death stares

• Okay lets make a deal then

If you help me spare Hypnos i wont bring people to spare Sparker again. Deal?

So, you actually want Sparker to break out of Limbo again and kill more people? Regardless of the circumstances, he got out of this far too

• edited February 2015

So, you actually want Sparker to break out of Limbo again and kill more people? Regardless of the circumstances, he got out of this far too easily and can do so again. Sorry friend, I know you like Sparker and so do I, but your solution that convinced me to spare Sparker at the end of DA1 failed horribly, so I say it's time for my solution now. And I assume that many of the other readers agree this time, seeing how horribly locking him up failed. I should have listened to Mark, since he knows the Sparker better than all of us

Well then im sorrry because i will LITERALLY do all i can to spare his life. (im also sorry for dissagreeng with a good friend) Also sparker and warren escaped limbo because of the agents

• edited February 2015

I somehow doubt you can bring people to spare Sparker again...

But I agree regardless. Hypnos is a different kind of villain than Sparker. Part of what makes Sparker so dangerous is that his ultimate goal is chaos and destruction. He can't be stopped as long as he can destroy something and he is intelligent enough to always find something to destroy. He's like the Joker in Batman, who constantly get's to live, only to bring more suffering to innocent people. Unlike the Joker, killing him wouldn't force the hero to give up his one moral guideline.

Hypnos on the other hand clearly has a plan and because of that he can be stopped for good. Though I say my vote will depend on the circumstances of the choice, if it even is a choice. If sparing Hypnos means sacrificing one of the good guys, I'll vote him deader than dead. But if it is possible to lock him away forever, not the Sparky-style pseudo forever, I'll have your back on this.

Okay lets make a deal then If you help me spare Hypnos i wont bring people to spare Sparker again. Deal?

• Well i have an idea: Maybe if you are done with so many characters , you can make 2 teams instead of only one

It's okay It worked out well.

• You gave me an Idea! But that mean DA 2 might have to be more than 5 Parts.....

Well i have an idea: Maybe if you are done with so many characters , you can make 2 teams instead of only one

• edited February 2015

Constance , Lynne , Jordan , Elsa , Javier , Jacob , Ethan , Anselm , Anthanasius , Melanie , Wilson , John and Audrey. 13 characters xd

What comes first , the forum story or DA 2?

You gave me an Idea! But that mean DA 2 might have to be more than 5 Parts.....

• I'm not sure which will come first, Since SON and JP will end around the same time i'll start both DA2 and the Forum Story around the same time.

Constance , Lynne , Jordan , Elsa , Javier , Jacob , Ethan , Anselm , Anthanasius , Melanie , Wilson , John and Audrey. 13 characters xd What comes first , the forum story or DA 2?

• Do you have the name of the forum story?

I'm not sure which will come first, Since SON and JP will end around the same time i'll start both DA2 and the Forum Story around the same time.

• Not Yet........ Thinking Time

Do you have the name of the forum story?

• You forgot John and Wilson in your list XD

Constance , Lynne , Jordan , Elsa , Javier , Jacob , Ethan , Anselm , Anthanasius , Melanie , Wilson , John and Audrey. 13 characters xd What comes first , the forum story or DA 2?

• Oh yep XD

Who is John? XD. Sorry for the owner of the character

You forgot John and Wilson in your list XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.