The Shadow of November

Comments

• WHOA. I'm excited.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Was gonna right the first chapter but I realized that this builds hype up more and just is more epic The Shadow of November Part 5: Game

• XD I LOVE IT that was intense like the Van Helsing or blade movie it reminded me of this is going to be awesome I can't wait to see where this leads

Was gonna right the first chapter but I realized that this builds hype up more and just is more epic The Shadow of November Part 5: Game

• I love that movie its really cool

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I LOVE IT that was intense like the Van Helsing or blade movie it reminded me of this is going to be awesome I can't wait to see where this leads

• True...xD, True.....I actually based this on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3Dw2x01W8

:P

XD I LOVE IT that was intense like the Van Helsing or blade movie it reminded me of this is going to be awesome I can't wait to see where this leads

• Alt text

That is one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy every line is just gold in it

True...xD, True.....I actually based this on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3Dw2x01W8 :P

• This is my favorite scene in the Dark Knight Rises and one of if not my fav of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

That is one of my favorite scenes in the trilogy every line is just gold in it

• Nice chose great scene :D

This is my favorite scene in the Dark Knight Rises and one of if not my fav of the series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

• Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 1

How the FUCK did this happen? Fuck....Fuck.....GOD DAMMIT!

Earlier....

Armored jeep driving

Joseph: Almost there...............Can't wait......Been so long.

Audrey: Can you please shut the fuck up?

Joseph: Sorry....Just nervous....and excited....

Peter: To kill him? C'mon, enough with that.

Joseph: What do you mean?

Peter: I mean if it comes down to it kill him, But I would lock him up if given the choice.

Joseph: And why the fuck would I want to lock him up? He deserves to die.

Zayne: Maybe so but he deserves Torture...Not the easy way out.....

Joseph: ...

Wayne: What cat got your tongue boy?

Joseph: Shut Up.

Wayne: Only if you make me, and I guarantee that will never happen....

Peter: Want some donuts?

Wayne: If you got any.

Peter: Nope.

Wayne: Dammit.

Peter: Almost there.....

Zayne: Ugh...........Carl and Don are staying back to make sure all our equipment and stuff is good, We should have brought them.

Wayne: Nah, we need someone to make sure our earpieces are working.

Don Voice: Damn Right

Carl We're standing by......Or technically sitting.....On Spinney Chairs in front of computers playing Telltale's the Walking Dead while you fools are on a suicide mission....AHHHHH CLEM SHOT LEE!!! GOD DAMMIT THE FEELS!!!

Audrey: My confirdence level went from like a 75 to a solid 12......

Joseph: Factory coming up.....This the place?

Audrey: Looks like shit so yeah.

Zayne: How are we gonna do this

Peter: Stick together as a group and mow down everything OR Split up and meet up at a point

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 1 How the FUCK did this happen? Fuck....Fuck.....GOD DAMMIT! Earlier.... Armored jeep

• Stick together as a group and mow down everything

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 1 How the FUCK did this happen? Fuck....Fuck.....GOD DAMMIT! Earlier.... Armored jeep

• Split up

Awesome Chapter

• Stick together as a group and mow down everything

Splitting up is never a good idea in any case

• Stick together as a group and mow everything down

• Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 2

Peter: We're gonna go in together and mow everything down in our way, We're strongest as a group.

Audrey: That sounds like something I would say.

Joseph: I gotta bad feeling about this.

Wayne: Doesn't matter what you feel, You gotta earn the ability to make group decisions.

Joseph: And what in the fuck is that supposed to mean!?

Wayne: Never mind.....

Jeep pulls up at the old factory

Peter: We're here.....

Joseph: Let's do this then......

Zayne: Yep.

The group cautiously gets out of the car and starts walking towards the Factory

Wayne: I was expecting a kinda rude welcome....This actually seems kinda nice....

Peter: You know they have eyes on us...Touches Earpeice do you guys have any new info?

Don Voice: Everything looks normal now, Carl has the stuff up on the screen so here he is.

Carl voice: As Don said, everything looks fine now, however we all know that someone if not a whole gang is inside the building.

Joseph: If anything there's probably a small army inside the building

Carl Voice: No way, its just a mini restroom place, No way an Army could fit in there, but if there was... Clem, Omid and Christa would be fucked, Think they would kill one of them this early?

Wayne: What the hell are you talking about?

Carl Voice: Walking Dead Season 2 of course, just started it.

Wayne: We never asked about some crappy sequel, We asked about the hell hole we're about to walk in.

Carl Voice: Its not bad so far....Wait how would you know anything about it?

Wayne: JUST TELL US THE GOD DAMN INFO

Carl Voice: Oh well......Good luck on that guys, I don't have any cameras or anything in the building so all I can tell ya is "Good Luck".

Peter takes his Earpeice out and steps on it

Peter: God they can be annoying.....Signals the group to go in

The group kicks the doors open and fires a few rounds only to see assembly lines moving and a few security cameras staring at them

Hypnos Voice: Woah! What's with all this ruckus?

Joseph: Just GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!

Hypnos Voice: That's not a very polite way to speak to your host boy...Didn't your mother ever teach you manners? Oh wait...She didn't have any, and neither did your father....

Joseph tightens his grip on his gun

Audrey: So what now?

Wayne: She means to say... What do you want shithird?

Hypnos Voice: Peace and Silence......

The doors shut behind them and the lights go out

Hypnos Voice: Now..THIS is much better...

The group hears a Grenade pin being pulled and the sounds of boots marching

Peter: FUCK!! OR TAKE COVER!! OR [Say Nothing....] OR [Turn on a light]

• TAKE COVER!!

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 2 Peter: We're gonna go in together and mow everything down in our way, We're strongest as a

• A to W to E to the S-O-M-E

Salty awesomeness as far as the eye can see :D

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 2 Peter: We're gonna go in together and mow everything down in our way, We're strongest as a

• TAKE COVER!!

Great part :D

• LIQUID i havent seen you in weeks. How've you been?

TAKE COVER!! Great part

• [Turn on a light] If there aren´t any lights how they can take cover?

Awesome chapter!

• Oh hi Lord! I'm fine, just a bit busy trying to manage university, social life, Forum of Thrones and The Witcher 3 at the same time. But I think other than my severe time problems, I do fine so far. By the way, how are the plans for your story? I still want to join, but for some reason I find it hard to finish my characters for your story (or characters in general. I feel so uninspired at the moment), even though they are about halfway written already. I'm still hoping that I will manage to finish them soon though :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

LIQUID i havent seen you in weeks. How've you been?

• Fantastic i come up with great ideas (I think). One of the great things about it is that this has NO limitations. I have had alot of fun making rules for it and ive come up with a hell of twists. Also the characters morals will reflect alot, and the choices will evolve the character sometimes in ways you wouldn't expect (insane example: Character tries to save someone from monster. Gets capture,tortured and basically forgets they're entire life due to psychological trauma. If the right choices are made recovers 4 eps latter). And my god am i having fun making the villains. I basically came up with tyrants, psychopaths, serial killers, supervillains, mad scientists, evil versions of the characters, demons and more. But like i said the main villains will be Sparker and...........opps there i go again almost spoiling . But Sparks is the main threat for the first few eps (And i figured some ways to make him insanely powerfull). Also i plan o referencing a few of my favorite forum stories (I might even reference forum of thrones if you'll let me)

As for why it hasen't started...........well some bros told me they would post chars and im waiting for them (Don't worry its not just you there's like 3 more people)

Oh hi Lord! I'm fine, just a bit busy trying to manage university, social life, Forum of Thrones and The Witcher 3 at the same time. But I t

• Also the characters morals will reflect alot, and the choices will evolve the character sometimes in ways you wouldn't expect (insane example: Character tries to save someone from monster. Gets capture,tortured and basically forgets they're entire life due to psychological trauma. If the right choices are made recovers 4 eps latter).

That sounds awesome, can't wait to read it!

But like i said the main villains will be Sparker and...........opps there i go again almost spoiling . But Sparks is the main threat for the first few eps (And i figured some ways to make him insanely powerfull).

Yeah, I kinda suspected that, seeing how it's a Mark character :P It's going to be amazing, I'm sure of that!

(I might even reference forum of thrones if you'll let me)

Of course, feel free to reference it if you want to :D

As for why it hasen't started...........well some bros told me they would post chars and im waiting for them (Don't worry its not just you there's like 3 more people)

Now that really gave me some motivation to finally finish writing them. I'm still a bit short of ideas and currently very short of time, but I'll try my best to finish them as soon as possible!

Fantastic i come up with great ideas (I think). One of the great things about it is that this has NO limitations. I have had alot of fun mak

• Nah take your time i can wait

Also the characters morals will reflect alot, and the choices will evolve the character sometimes in ways you wouldn't expect (insane exampl

• TAKE COVER!!

• Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 3

The group hears a Grenade pin being pulled and the sounds of boots marching

Peter: TAKE COVER!!!

Grenade explodes

Damn.............. Ah..... I woke up and found that I was bleeding from the back of my head .... I can take care of myself though....Get a hold of yourself Peter....Dammit, it's kinda hard to see....I think I see a pair of glowing lights...

Peter: You guys okay?

Glowing lights come closer

Peter: Guys?

Joseph Moans

Hypnos voice: HaHaHa...... Has it finally come to this Mr. Hunt?

The two lights arrive and turn out to be Hypnos's eyes....Peter sees him in a Black Jacket with Red streaks and a big smile on his face

Peter: You fucking piece of sh-

Hypnos points gun

Count Hypnos: Now Now, don't let this day go in squander due to your American stupidity and habit of cocking things up Mr. Hunt....

Peter: You just gonna shoot me? Very original.....

Count Hypnos: Shoot you? Of course not.... this is just a "precaution"

Peter: And I've heard bastards use that a LOT so doesn't act like your different...

Count Hypnos: Oh, I am different.....

A man with fang marks and on his neck and bloodshot eyes steps out and stares at Peter

Peter: This is it?

Count Hypnos: Ask for the devil and he shall appear Mr. Hunt..........

A whole mob of people with fang marks and red eyes start coming out and surrounding Peter

Count Hypnos: Oh dear, oh dear....Seems like you're in a little squeeze there.... It's a shame really....You could have been a useful asset.... No matter.....

Peter: What do you want? We can try and work out something....right?

Hypnos starts walking towards Peter

Voice: Your time is up! Fires gun shot at Hypnos

Hypnos: Who the hell is it no-

Body drops down and kicks Hypnos in the face

Peter: Cunningham!?

Cunningham helps Peter up then shoots one of Hypnos's vampires in the head

Peter: Should have brought something heavier than a pistol...

Cunningham: Not my style.....

Hypnos: So your sense of fashion is what will get you killed.... You spooks make no sense sometimes....

Cunningham shoots Hypnos in the chest

Hypnos's vampires start charging at them

Hypnos: WAIT!!!

His vampires stop

Hypnos: Ha.... Ha... Ha..... you have balls..... Stands up and cracks neck but still.... you should have brought something better than yourself and a pistol to try and kill me....

Cunningham whistles and a group of 20 commandos start shooting into Hypnos's mob from an upper level

Cunningham: Yeah I did, now turn around because you're under arrest...

Hypnos's mob starts climbing the walls to fight the commandos

Hypnos: Why so serious?

Cunningham: Hunt, get your people, let me take care of this......

Peter leaves to make sure his group's okay

Cunningham

Hypnos: So its come down to this... Looks up at an upper level and sees a small group of his vampires start ripping a commandos guts out

Peter: Yup....

Hypnos: Phil Cunningham? Right? ....Don't you care about what happens to your friends? Wait, Do you have any friends? Or did something happen to one......perhaps something like he "killed" a Chinese official and you were ordered to hand him over Smiles

Cunningham: What do you know about shit?

Hypnos: I know that I read the file......and "hypothetically", I may have had something to do with it.....

Cunningham is about to pull the trigger but one of Hypnos's vampires grabs Cunningham from behind

Cunningham drops his gun as a result from the shock, the vampire slams him onto the ground and repeatedly tries to bite him, his gun is right in front of him but he can't reach it, Cunningham then throws the vampire off of him and he goes to reach his gun, the vampire then grabs his leg but before it can sink its teeth in Cunningham shoots it but Hypnos then charges at him and manages to take the gun away.

Hypnos: Pistol-whips Cunningham Now we don't need this do we? Takes ammo out and throws gun away in different direction

Peter Hunt

Peter: GUYS!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Joseph Voice: Aw, fuck.....

Audrey Voice: Dammit..... my leg....

Peter hears no response from Zayne or Wayne

Shit.....who should I check on first?

Check on Joseph first OR Check on Audrey first OR Check on Zayne first OR Check on Wayne first

Let's see how reception to this goes.... :(

• Check on Zayne first

ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE NO

Awesome part!

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 3 The group hears a Grenade pin being pulled and the sounds of boots marching Peter: TAKE

• OMG, how did you see it this fast? XD

supersagig posted: »

Check on Zayne first ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE NO Awesome part!

• Magic ;P

OMG, how did you see it this fast? XD

• Hes super ;)

OMG, how did you see it this fast? XD

• Wow you love zayne

supersagig posted: »

Check on Zayne first ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE ZAYNE NO Awesome part!

• So...Do you have a vote Lord?

Wow you love zayne

• Not sure

So...Do you have a vote Lord?

• Forgive me, Salty. I forgot about this completely. Been away from the forums in the past few months for school, and I forgot all about it. DX

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 3 The group hears a Grenade pin being pulled and the sounds of boots marching Peter: TAKE

• Check on Audrey first

• It's okay since for the past few months I haven't been writing as often. Good to see you :)

Forgive me, Salty. I forgot about this completely. Been away from the forums in the past few months for school, and I forgot all about it. DX

• Great part! Cunningham is a big damn hero now :D

Check on Zayne first

I was torn between him and Audrey, but sagig wants Zayne and sagig gets Zayne. Besides, Audrey is clearly conscious, while Zayne might be dead or dying, so Peter should check him out first.

• Great to see you, too! :D

It's okay since for the past few months I haven't been writing as often. Good to see you

• Holy Shit...I'm so sorry guys, I've just been having a lack of self-confidence or something lately....

Shadow of November Part 5: Game Over Chapter 4

Peter looks around to see Zayne's body

Peter: Fuck....

Peter investigate Zayne's body to see shrapnel in his chest

Peter: Come on.....Peter takes pocket knife and starts removing shrapnel

Joseph: Who are you and what the fuck are you doing? Aims gun at Peter

Peter: Oh Joseph....are you okay?

Joseph: Oh.. Lowers gun A little sore but I'm fine, but still what are you doing?

Peter: Removing shrapnel from Zayne,he's cut up pretty badly, I'm just hoping that some didn't go too deep, Go find Audrey and Wayne.

Audrey Voice Wow, I thought grown men didn't gossip so much, guess that means you guys wanna fuck me but whatevs....

Joseph goes off to look for Audrey and Wayne

Peter: Bloody hell, Blood starts oozing in between Peters fingers as he works on Zayne

Peter sees Zayne's earpiece and picks it up then starts talking

Peter: Guys?

Carl Voice: Shit....Fucking shit...

Peter: You know what's happening?

Carl voice: Damn right I do, We just found Uncle Pete's dead body....What was the fucking point of saving him? He was so underused... TOO SOON TELLTALE!!!

Peter: I'm flattered that you call me uncle but I'm not dead....yet....

Carl Voice: What? Ummmm what are you talking about?

Peter: THE FUCKING SHIT that's happening here....What are you talking about?

Don Voice: He's still playing the Walking Dead Season 2

Zayne coughs up blood

Peter: Bloody hell....

Peter tries to stabilize Zayne

Peter: If you guys would stop playing games, WE NEED HELP HERE NOW, Ambulances and more people who know how to fire a gun would be useful...

Don Voice: On it...

Cunningham

Hypnos: Pistol-whips Cunningham Now we don't need this do we? Takes ammo out and throws gun away in different direction

Cunningham: No...we don't....

Cunningham roundhouse kicks Hypnos across the face

Hypnos: Not bad... bet you can't do that again though....

Cunningham: Watch me....

Cunningham goes for another roundhouse kick but Hypnos catches him then puts him in an ankle lock and snaps Cunningham's ankle

Cunningham: FUCCKKK!!!!!

Cunningham kicks Hypnos in the face with his other foot to get out of the hold and Hypnos let's him go and starts laughing

Hypnos: This is gonna be fun...you know there was a time where I think I was a lot like you- eager, fought like a young boy, had misplaced loyalty and such...

Cunningham tries to crawl away

Hypnos: LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU Hypnos's eyes start glowing from Yellow to Bright Red and he flips over Cunningham and puts his foot on chest, his eyes then go back to Yellow. There were these two "scientists" once you know, and I trusted them but we had our differences and...

Hypnos senses someone coming and it turns out to be a man in a Black Trenchcoat and a silver wolf mask with Metal Blades sticking out of his cuffs

Hypnos: Ah, Looks back down at Hypnos I'm gonna leave you in the hand of one of my "friends" now who arrived to the party a little early.....

The man in the wolf mask approaches Hypnos

Hypnos: Direwolf, the shipment here?

Direwolf nods

Hypnos: Excellent, and since it looks like you came prepared for your speciality, meet Phil Cunningham over there on the ground, do your usual and take your time, this one deserves something special if you know what I mean.....

Cunningham tries to get up as Hypnos walks away and Direwolf approaches while hearing the sound of Commandos and Hypnos's vampires fighting

Joseph

Joseph: Audrey? Wayne?

Audrey: I'm over here

Joseph follows Audrey's voice to see her getting up holding her leg

Joseph: You okay?

Audrey: Ah, yeah my legs a little fucked right now but ill live if that's what you're asking....

Joseph: See Wayne anywhere?

Audrey: Nope...

Joseph: Shit....I should go and look for him....

Audrey: AW FUCK

Joseph: What is it?

Audrey: My leg....I tried moving it but I can feel the pain now...

Joseph sees the wound

Joseph: JESUS, you could lose your leg...

Audrey: Go find Wayne, I can take care of myself....

Joseph: No, you can't....

Help Audrey or Look for Wayne

And the next chapter is not the final, this is going to be more than 5.

• Help Audrey - She's in need of help. Wayne is missing and we don't know if we'll find him—though maybe he's in more immediate danger... At the end of the day, we shouldn't risk Audrey losing a leg.

Holy Shit...I'm so sorry guys, I've just been having a lack of self-confidence or something lately.... Shadow of November Part 5: Game Ov

• Hopefully and Finally, JP and this will be wrapped up soon but after I start DA2 and if I feel like I'm up to it, I might attempt another story.... just ideas and nothings guaranteed....

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll385573x16104c78-15

Sign in to comment in this discussion.