Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Orma Greenlef Gender: Female Supernatural type: Witch Age: 11 Personality: Calm , Shy , Smart Appearance: white long he

• edited February 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 2

22 days until the eclipse

The Town Hall

Deputy mayor Ramsay Wolfson: Miss Trailvan, if I had a penny for everytime a woman tried seducing me into getting them want they want I wouldn't be stuck as deputy mayor dealing with ungrateful vampires who are picky one what type their blood supplies are.

Olivia Trailvan: I used to be a damned countess!

Ramsay: And now you're a council house inhabiting bloodsucker whoring yourself to the Dark Eclipse Pack for money.

Olivia was about to spew a bunch of wolfist insults towards the deputy mayor but she realised that when her manipulation skills didn't work the first time than they wouldn't work the second time, so she slammed her fist on the desk and stormed out.

Ramsay: Bloody hell.

Ramsay was about to go get some headache tablets when our dear acquaintance whom we met briefly in the previous part (Hope) trotted through the door with a mischievous grim across his face.

Ramsay: What do you want Hope? Have you been assigned to a witch yet?

Hope: Hello to you too Spike! I have been taken in by a dearie little 11 year old witch, but that is not what I am here to discuss.

Ramsay sat down on Mayor Ghastly's chair whilst Hope plonked himself down on the desk before it.

Hope: I have info about your long lost son who was birthed from a genie girl that you had a brief "encounter" with 160 years ago...

Larry Stain

Larry slung the torn apart stag carcass around his freezing body and slowly walked through the bare, frosty tree shadows that loomed over the forest. As the warm deer blood dripped down his chest he hoped that he hadn't used any of the citizens as a chew toy and that none of the law enforcement wouldn't find out that he didn't have any werewolf restraints yet. He continued to trudge through the snow in his not so stylish "coat" until he heard a rustling sound coming from an almost bare shrub. He waited a second until he saw...Stan Helsing emerge from it.

Stan: Just what the fuck are you doing?!

Larry: Trying to not turn into Jack Frost! How did you find me anyways?

Stan: I just followed this blood trail from a crime scene while Detective Snoopy was looking at some black gunk.

Larry: I didn't kill anyone did I?

Stan: Well from the state of that knife-eared bitch back there it could have been you!

Larry: I killed a fairy???!!!!

Stan: Nah I'm just fuckin' with ya. Looked like a demon or something got to it.

Larry felt relieved, but him and Stan weren't on the best of terms so Stan could tell the police that a restraint-less werewolf was lurking around town.

Larry: Stan, I'm begging you to please not tell the police that I don't have my restraints!

Stan: Why'd remind me you daft git! I'm obviously going to tell them now.

[Run]

[Attack Stan]

[Bribe Stan]

Norman Avery

Norman stared at the black liquid before him, it stunk of death and decay. He grabbed a twig and poked it into the liquid. It did not do anything for a brief two seconds but then the liquid ran down it and the twig started to wither. Norman was about to put the twig down when tiny maggot-like creatures crawled from the liquid and began eating away at it. One of the creatures spat a molecule of the black liquid onto Norman's hand. His skin started burn and rot. His finger bones were now visible. He had to do something before it took all of him.

[Cry for help]

[Run to the witchdoctor's house]

[Go into wolf form]

• Attack Stan

Run to the witch doctor's house

This has just started and I'm already loving this :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 2 22 days until the eclipse The Town Hall Deputy mayor Ramsay Wolfson: Miss Trailv

• [Bribe Stan] He might listen to money if he won't listen to reason.

[Run to the witchdoctor's house] Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang.

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 2 22 days until the eclipse The Town Hall Deputy mayor Ramsay Wolfson: Miss Trailv

• [Bribe Stan]

• [Attack Stan]

[Cry for help]

I´m loving this ;P

• It seems we have a tie between bribing Stan and attacking him.

P.S I apologise for the inactivity on this thread lately due to it being my birthday.

• [Attack Stan]

Sorry, I totally forgot to vote :)

• bribe stan

It seems we have a tie between bribing Stan and attacking him. P.S I apologise for the inactivity on this thread lately due to it being my birthday.

• You just made it a tie again! XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

bribe stan

• then i retract my vote

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You just made it a tie again! XD

• No problem man, take your time. I also had my birthday recently :]

It seems we have a tie between bribing Stan and attacking him. P.S I apologise for the inactivity on this thread lately due to it being my birthday.

• VOTING CLOSED!

Larry will attack Stan!

Norman will run to the witchdoctor's house!

• Name: Judyn Bornfire

Supernatural type: Fairy

Personality: Mean , Crazy , Agressive , Insane

Appearance: red wings with red skin , 2,5 feet tall , red eyes , red long curly hair.

Backstory: She´s a fire fairy

• Name: Brail Tellince

Supernatural type: Genie

Personality: Calm , Smart , Compassive.

Appearance: Bald head , white eyes , caucasian , 5,5 feet tall

Backstory: Not much

• Thanks!

Name: Judyn Bornfire Gender: Female Supernatural type: Fairy Age: 24 Personality: Mean , Crazy , Agressive , Insane Appearance: red wings with red skin , 2,5 feet tall , red eyes , red long curly hair. Backstory: She´s a fire fairy

• Thanks again!

Name: Brail Tellince Gender: Female Supernatural type: Genie Age: 10000 Personality: Calm , Smart , Compassive. Appearance: Bald head , white eyes , caucasian , 5,5 feet tall Backstory: Not much

• edited February 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 3

Larry Stain

Larry: Hey Stan?

Stan: What?

Larry clenched his fist and threw it into Stan's face. Larry could feel Stan's nose crunching to the side of his face as his knuckles pushed against it. Larry watched Stan's bloody unconscious body roll down the snowy hill and onto busy road. Larry could then see a huge double-decker bus racing towards Stan's body. Midnight Hollow was in the middle of a viscous blizzard which would render a person like Stan invisible to drivers.

Larry: OH SHIT!

[Save Stan]

[Leave Stan]

Norman Avery

Norman: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

The deathly goo-maggots were eating away at Norman's hand. His immediate reaction was to run to the mysterious witchdoctor's house who may be able to save his favourite hand. But could he leave the crime scene alone? Norman decided that his hand was more important to him so he dragged himself up and Usain-Bolted towards the witchdoctor's. The witchdoctor was a local town rumour which told of one of the best theurgists in the whole world. Eventually Norman made to the famed wtichdoctor's house. His bashed his head wildly on the wooden door until it finally opened.

The witchdoctor: Calm down!

Norman: MY HAND IS FACKING BEING EATEN BY DEATH MAGGOTS! PLEASE SAVE MY HAND I'M BEGGI- wait Hope?

Norman noticed that the famed witchdoctor was actually Hope wearing a dreadlock wig with a t-shirt saying "Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!" on it.

Norman (thoughts): I'm done for.

Hope: Your hand does NOT look good mate.

Hope quickly leaded Norman to a small room filled with smashed bongs and passed out cats.

Norman: What have you guys been smoking? Weed?

Hope: Nah, just catnip.

Before Norman could respond a mysterious liquid was poured over the chewed-up wound. It burned like acid on Norman's rotted flesh but relived the horrible pain and killed the maggot creatures. What was left of the hand was a mangled, bone-exposed mess.

Norman: I'm not gonna be able to play Yahtzee anymore am I?

A green mist then spewed from Hope's lips and then swirled around the wound. Norman then felt a tingling on his hand and when the mist departed his hand was good as new.

Norman: What did you do?

Hope: I'll that as a thank you?

Norman: Seriously what did you do?

Hope:

Alt text

Norman: Not gonna work.

Hope:

Alt text

Norman: Still not working.

Hope:

Alt text

Norman: ..............

Barry Cold

Barry: Just how the hell am I going to get any of this?

Barry scowled at the list of alien looking words before him. Barry stared at the snow that crunched onto his shoes as he strolled along the melancholy town. White. White. White. White. White. Red. White- wait red? Barry slowly trudged back to the red snow. It appeared he had accidently walked onto the crime scene he had spied earlier. In shock he jumped backed but tripped on something squishy. He landed face-first onto something covered in red liquid. When he got himself halfway up he noticed that he was covered in blood! He looked and saw the corpse of a young female fairy.

???: Hey kid! What the fuck are you doing?!

Barry looked up and saw the man that he saw talking with some smirky guy earlier at the crime scene. The man had handcuffs and a gun out.

[Run]

[Explain the situation]

Note from me: Sorry that is going kinda slow. I promise it will get more interesting soon!

• Save Stan

Run

This so good :'D

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 3 22 days until the eclipse Larry Stain Larry: Hey Stan? Stan: What? Larry c

• [Leave Stan]

[Explain the situation]

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 3 22 days until the eclipse Larry Stain Larry: Hey Stan? Stan: What? Larry c

• [Leave Stan] and [Explain the situation]

• [Save Stan]

[Explain the situation]

• Save Stan

Explain the situation

• [Leave Stan] [Run]

• Voting closed!
    Barry will- oh fuck another tie

• Save stan :)

Voting closed! Barry will- oh fuck another tie

• Thanks

Lord_EAA posted: »

Save stan

• Voting closed!

Larry will (try to) save Stan!

Barry will explain the situation!

• No probs goodluck on the next part :)

Thanks

• edited December 2014

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 4

Barry Cold

Barry's wrists were red raw from the tight metal shackles firmly gripped around them. The detective hadn't believed his story. Barry was still covered in the blood from the murder victim. He heard the door creak open and a familiar face appeared. It was the detective that arrested him earlier.

Norman: Why did you it? Were you trying to remove the evidence, you sick son of a bitch?

Barry: I already told you that I'm innocent!

Norman: That's what they all say.

Barry: But it wasn't me!

Norman: It doesn't look good when you see a man covered in blood next to a corpse!

Barry: I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped.

Norman: A likely story. What was that black liquid? It almost cost me my hand!

Barry: I DIDN'T KILLER HER!

Barry could feel the wolf aching to unleash but Barry had been training for years to restrain himself from turning. Norman sniffed.

Norman: So you're a son of Lycos?

Barry: A what?

Norman: A lycanthrope.

Barry: .......

Norman: Even if you are innocent you will still be executed for being unregistered at the town hall.

Barry: I don't live here, I just came to see if it was okay enough to move here.

Norman: You put lives of Midnight Hollow's citizens at risk.

Norman paused for a moment.

Barry: What're you doing?

Norman: Quiet!

Norman could hear a loud thunder-like noise.

Larry Stain

Larry: Fuck it.

Larry sped over to Stan's unconscious body hoping that he wouldn't become roadkill in the process. Larry picked up Stan's body and chucked him at the pavement. Larry looked to the right and could see the bright lights of the double-decker bus flying towards him.

Larry: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The next thing Larry heard was a loud thunder-like noise and a giant green explosion thundered throughout the sky. The bus was sent flying into the forest and Larry hurling towards the pavement. His ears were ringing. He could feel warm blood burst out of his tear ducts as a large black mist rocketed throughout the town. Then everything went dark.

Norman Avery

Norman rushed outside. A mysterious black fog was circling Midnight Hollow. Norman could see two giant, pulsing red eyes that screamed danger. Norman could then hear a voice; a deep, terrifying voice that sounded vaguely familiar.

The Voice: Strip the flesh! Hollow the eyes! Guzzle the blood!

Beads of blood began to stream from Norman's blood vessels. His vision began to go blurry. In panic he leapt back into the Police HQ and slammed the door shut. The pain drifted away, but then everything went dark.

The door creaked open. Norman opened his eyes to see the deputy mayor Ramsay Wolfson looming above him.

Ramsay: You alright there detective?

Norman: (distorted voice) Y-yeah.

Norman pulled himself up. Sweat trickled down his forehead.

Norman: What is it that you need Mr Wolfson?

Ramsay: I am here to collect Mr Barry Cold.

Norman: The Johnny Depp wannabe covered in blood down in the dungeons?

Ramsay: I believe so.

Norman: I'm afraid I can't do that sir. He is a murder suspect and the police chief has not arrived yet.

Ramsay: Do not fret Mr Avery, he will be in my custody.

Norman: It's not my decision to make sir, I am just a detective.

Ramsay: I won't ask again.

Norman: I'm sorry Mr Wolfson, I hope you understand.

Norman looked into Ramsay Wolfson's eyes for a moment. He could see pure hatred. Norman the heard an unsheathing sound. Norman then felt a pain in his chest. He looked down. Ramsay had thrust a silver knife into Norman's chest. Blood was already travelling down his body. Ramsay quickly withdrew the knife from Norman's chest. A large mass of blood splattered onto the floor. Norman fell to the floor, clutching at the bleeding hole in his body. His shirt was already soaked in blood. Ramsay knelt down and wiped the knife on Norman's shoulder.

Ramsay: No one gets between me and my son.

Ramsay walked down to the dungeons, leaving Norman to fight for his life. His eyelids fluttered like butterflies as he coughed up blood. A red puddle emerged around his body. Eventually Norman's eyes closed and any sign of life left him.

END OF EPISODE 1

• All the Ramsays are bastards XD

Amazing Chapter and Episode!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 4 22 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry's wrists were red raw from the tight

• BRAVO BRAVO thanks for such an amazing chapter

Midnight Hollow Episode 1: A Bad Fur Day Chapter 4 22 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry's wrists were red raw from the tight

• Amazing!

• I will be doing another story alongside this called Pandora's Box.

• Thanks for posting a link, my PC is broken atm. I can't post links on an Xbox.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88246/pandora-s-box-interactive-story

• Update: For now I will be working on the first Pandora's Box episode. Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings will be released after the first Pandora's Box episode is complete.

• edited December 2014

Here are some questions about the previous episode:

1) Who is your favourite character so far?

2) What is your favourite chapter?

3) Which plot do you think will be the most interesting? (The Murder Mystery, Ramsay Wolfson's Son, Hope's List)

4) Which episode do you think will be the best?

5) What characters do you hope to see next episode?

6) What do you want to see next episode?

7) Who do you think will die next?

8) Who do you think will live longest?

9) Who do you think is the killer?

10) Why do you think the fairy in the prologue was killed?

EDIT: 11) What episode do you think the killer will be revealed in?

1. Norman u.u. 2. The last one of Ep1. 3.Fucking Ramsay son. 4. The Big Bad Theory. 5. My ones :P. 6. The ones i made. 7. Stan. 8. The Ghosts. 9. Fucking Ramsay. 10. Because.... plot XD

Here are some questions about the previous episode: 1) Who is your favourite character so far? 2) What is your favourite chapter? 3

• Ghosts in this can actually be destroyed XD No one is safe!

* Norman u.u. 2. The last one of Ep1. 3.Fucking Ramsay son. 4. The Big Bad Theory. 5. My ones :P. 6. The ones i made. 7. Stan. 8. The Ghosts. 9. Fucking Ramsay. 10. Because.... plot XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.