Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 2

13 days until the eclipse

Jack Jackson

Jack pulled himself back up to his feet. He clenched the handle of the silver knife tightly. He aimed the knife at the creature and thrusted it forward. He then heard a scream and felt a warm liquid fly onto his face. He opened his eyes. The silver knife was now lodged in Ramsay Wolfson's shoulder.

Ramsay: AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHH! YOU EVIL LITTLE SHIT!

Jack: But I-

The creature: You WILL obey.

46 Nosferatu Avenue

John looked up at the gloomy hovel before him. Its bricks were rotten and mossy. The door handle was a rusted lion with a ring hanging out of its mouth. John pulled on it and released it 3 times. The wooden door slowly creaked open. Before him a small forest. He walked through the doorway and saw that the forest was known as "Lumelight Grove". There was a small bungalow in the clearing. John knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a somewhat tall man. He donned a black coat which hid most of his body and a black hat. All John could see of his face were two emerald green eyes.

John: You wanted to see me?

???: Indeed.

John: Who are you?

???: My name is Percival Ronan. But you may just call me Percy.

John: So, what is it that you wanted to show me?

Percy: Ah, follow me.

As John walked through the house he saw a vast amount of magical items such as cauldrons, wands, staves, spellbooks and things to kill supernatural creatures.

John: You're a wizard I take it?

Percy: Yes.

The most eye-catching thing in the house a metre long silver greatsword.

John: Um...what is that used for?

Percy: Lycanthropes.

They eventually ended up in a large room in the middle of it were two doorways.

Percy: These here are time portals. The one on your left will take you into the past, the one on you right will take you to the future. These could very well help you with this murder case. There are sinister forces among us sheriff. I suggest that you have some of your friends go into the left and some go into the right.

John: Ok.

Nominate who you want to go in which.

[John Wolfius]

[Judyn Bornfire]

[Orma Greenlef]

[Brail Tellince]

[Lucius Grigorov]

[Alexander the Grand]

[Percy Ronan]

[Robin Lampley]

[Steve Catsby]

[Whiskers]

[Don Lunar]

• How many people can we nominate?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 2 13 days until the eclipse Jack Jackson Jack pulled himself back up to his f

• 5 for each door.

How many people can we nominate?

• Past: [Alexander the Grand] [Brail Tellince] [Orma Greenlef] [Judyn Bornfire] [Lucius Grigorov]

Future: [John Wolfius] [Robin Lampley] [Steve Catsby] [Whiskers] [Don Lunar]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 2 13 days until the eclipse Jack Jackson Jack pulled himself back up to his f

• Alright then!

For the door into the past I choose:

[Lucius Grigorov] (so that he might be able to slip his past self a message that reads: don't let Amy fetch the blood supplies!)

[Judyn Bornfire]

[Brail Tellince]

[Don Lunar]

[Steve Catsby]

For the door into the future I choose:

[Percy Ronan]

[Robin Lampley]

[Whiskers]

[John Wolfius]

[Alexander the Grand]

Orma is the youngest and since this mission could be very dangerous I don't want to get her in danger

5 for each door.

• Past:

• [Judyn Bornfire]
    • [Brail Tellince]
    • [Lucius Grigorov]
    • [Alexander the Grand]
    • [Whiskers]

Future:

• [John Wolfius]
    • [Percy Ronan]
    • [Robin Lampley]
    • [Steve Catsby]
    • [Don Lunar]

• Past: Don Lunar, Lucius Grigorov, Orma Greenleaf, Whiskers, Alexander the Grand

Future: John Wolfius, Steve Catsby, Brail Tellince, Robin Lampley, Percy Ronan

• edited December 2014

The votes so far:

Lucius Grigorov= Past

John Wolfius = Future

Orma Greenlef = Past

Whiskers = Tied

Brail Tellince= Past

Steve Catsby= Future

Don Lunar= Tied

Robin Lampley= Future

Percy Ronan= Future

Alexander the Grand= Past

Judyn Bornfire= Past

• Past team

Judyn Bornfire

Alexander the Grand

Brail Tellince

Lucius Grigorov

Orma Greenlef

Future team

John Wolfius

Steve Catsby

Percy Ronan

Robin Lampley

Don Lunar

• So... We left Whiskers behind?

Past team Judyn Bornfire Alexander the Grand Brail Tellince Lucius Grigorov Orma Greenlef Future team John Wolfius Steve Catsby Percy Ronan Robin Lampley Don Lunar

• Just you wait and see...

supersagig posted: »

So... We left Whiskers behind?

• edited December 2014

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 3

12 days until the eclipse

Lumelight Grove

John: Judyn Bornfire?

Judyn: Here.

John: Alexander the Grand?

Alexander: Present.

John: Brail Tellince?

Brail Tellince: I am here.

John: Lucius Grigorov.

Lucius: * panting * B-barely here.

John: Orma Greenlef?

John: Orma Greenlef?!

John looked around. Orma was nowhere in sight.

John: Shit.

???: I volunteer!

John looked down to see a small black cat with glowing emerald green eyes staring at him.

John: Um, who are you?

???: My name is Whiskers, I am the familiar of a local witch.

John: Well since Orma isn't here I guess you can stay.

Whiskers: Alright!

Whiskers cheerfully trotted over to Judyn, Alexander, Brail and Lucius.

After calling out the names of the future team John slowly crept through the future portal and was followed by Steve, Don, Percy and Robin.

Alexander: So since I am the oldest here I think I should-

Whiskers: Yeah, shut up grandpa.

Whiskers and company then crawled through the past portal.

Somewhere else...

The creature: FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Possessed Jack: What is wrong my lord?

The creature: It turns out that this fairy blood that was obtained from Odessa isn't virgin blood!

Possessed Jack: Well, she was a prostitute.

The creature: What the fuck?! She looked about fucking 13!

Possessed Jack: Must be because of her height. Fairies are usually shorter than humans.

The creature: Fuck! Fetch me my catnip biscuits.

Possessed Jack: Of course, Lord Hope.

Hope Kat: Blood of a virgin huh?

Hope looked down at the picture of him and Orma. A fiendish smile stretched across his face.

• FUCKKKKKK HOPEEEEEEEE

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 3 12 days until the eclipse Lumelight Grove John: Judyn Bornfire? Judyn: H

• edited December 2014

[EVIL LAUGH]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 3 12 days until the eclipse Lumelight Grove John: Judyn Bornfire? Judyn: H

• [Throws Greandes]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[EVIL LAUGH]

• [Throws it back like a boss]

[Throws Greandes]

• [Actually it exploded in you hand] _

[Throws it back like a boss]

• [Cough] No your hand, because i tossed it back at you! [Cough]

[Explodes in supersagigs hand]

SEE?!

[Actually it exploded in you hand] _

• [Kills everyone with swag]

[Cough] No your hand, because i tossed it back at you! [Cough] [Explodes in supersagigs hand] SEE?!

• [accept for Hope because he's get swag]

[Kills everyone with swag]

• [Dissapers and returns] What happened? I was eating ice-cream. I have a new robot like me :P

[Kills everyone with swag]

• Alt text

[accept for Hope because he's get swag]

• I never said you weren't fabulous, i just said you spared me because I'm fabulous too!

• I'm the only one who gets to have swag around here because
    Alt text

I never said you weren't fabulous, i just said you spared me because I'm fabulous too!

• I am not worthy! :o

I'm the only one who gets to have swag around here because

• Hope plz ;_;

• Fin plz :P

finlander posted: »

Hope plz ;_;

• edited March 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 4

11 days until the eclipse

Hope Kat

Hope: Is the possession of Barry Cold complete yet?

Jack: Almost, my lord.

Hope: Soon I will open the magic box and rain death upon this pathetic world! I will give the universe the God it deserves! Jack, pass me the speaking orb.

After running to another room he returns with a glowing purple orb.

Hope: Ah, that's more like it! Now it's time to contact my secret agent.

December 4th 1970

The team arrives 2 weeks ago on December 4th 1986. It seems to be the afternoon, which means Odessa hasn't been killed yet.

Brail: Have we made it into the past?

Judyn: I think so.

Alexander: Lucius?

Lucius looked up. He looked melancholy.

Lucius: Y-yes?

Alexander: Are you okay?

Lucius seemed to have been focusing his attention on a young vampire girl.

Alexander: Who's that?

Lucius: My daughter Amalia.

If vampires could cry tears would have been flooding Lucius' face.

Alexander: We cannot tamper with time or something bad will most likely happen.

[Go over to Amy]

[Follow Alexander's advice]

Whiskers

As Whiskers stared at the team of misfits before him he heard a cold whispering echo throughout his head.

Hope: Whiskers?

Whiskers: Hope? Is that you?

Hope: Yes, I have a task for you.

Whiskers: And that would be?

Hope: Kill them all.

• edited January 2015

[Go over to Amy]

Hell Yes, I was hoping for that choice! At least now he has the chance to save her. Please people, make that happen :P

Alexander might be right, but he could just as well be wrong. It's worth a try and the results could vary between Amy staying alive, which would be great, or the timeline being slightly altered (I don't think two weeks could be that bad) which would at least be quite interesting.

Also, from what I seem to understand, Hope and his lackeys do not kill without reason. They need a dead Amy for some reason and saving her could screw up his plan.

And Whiskers is an ally of Hope? Damn, I will never trust a cat again...

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 4 11 days until the eclipse Hope Kat Hope: Is the possession of Barry Cold co

• Go over to Amy

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 4 11 days until the eclipse Hope Kat Hope: Is the possession of Barry Cold co

• edited January 2015

I don't think two weeks could be that bad

Liquid........Let me make this clear we do not know the time travel rules of this world

Although its VERY likely that saving her will lead to Lucius dissapearing from existance ( unless theres still a chance she could die in wich case he will remain in existance until that chance is either destroyed or we discover she CAN'T be saved.)

And think of all the things that she affected. So unless this follows: Temporal misplacement ( in wich no changes to the timeline can affect you till you go back to your own time), Temporal remembrence ( in wich you will still remember all the events that happen in time travel) or Temporal immortality ( in wich since you travel to a certain time [in most fiction the future] or have travelled time MANY times you are immune to changes in the time line. So yeah unless any of those applies then this is a BAD idea.

[Go over to Amy] Hell Yes, I was hoping for that choice! At least now he has the chance to save her. Please people, make that happen :P

• I bet everyone regrets sending Whiskers to the past.....

• edited January 2015

Agreed. It could be a bad thing. Still I am more than curious to see if that actually works and will not regret voting for it no matter how it turns out. More than that, the slight chance that this could actually work is reason enough for me. And should it not work, well than that's it. At least Lucius tried. And Percy seems to think that this little time travel is a good idea. Should it work, it will likely be very confusing, especially for Amy, should she be saved, but definitely worth it. And should it change nothing, then it was still worth the try. Also the possibility to interfere with Hopes plans could be a positive side effect. The possible positive outcomes outweigh the negative ones for me. And since time travel magic is involved, anything is possible.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I don't think two weeks could be that bad Liquid........Let me make this clear we do not know the time travel rules of this world Alth

• Still even so Lucius will be erased from existance or worse ( unless one of the three temporal immunities listed above apply wich they may or not)

Agreed. It could be a bad thing. Still I am more than curious to see if that actually works and will not regret voting for it no matter how

• edited January 2015

Well, if the immunities do not apply he won't be erased, but replaced by the Lucius of the changed timeline, who maybe would have gone through that portal either way. That would still make me a happy Liquid. Should he be erased completely (which I highly doubt) then he would be a father who sacrificed himself for his daughter, which is somehow pretty sweet. And to be fair, these immunities apply in most time travel fictions.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Still even so Lucius will be erased from existance or worse ( unless one of the three temporal immunities listed above apply wich they may or not)

• [Follow Alexander's advice] - I'm evil now so i feel like i should do my best to choose the evil choices, or at least the one's that make some trouble. >:3

• edited January 2015

How does tempering with the timeline not cause any trouble? Could turn out to be just as beneficial for the feline evil overlord, if Lucius indeed gets erased from the timeline. Hope pls, let me have this one :(

Alt text

[Follow Alexander's advice] - I'm evil now so i feel like i should do my best to choose the evil choices, or at least the one's that make some trouble. >:3

• You think you can use powers that i possess on me?!

And to answer your question...If Lucius changes the timeline, and kills himself (Or delete himself) From the timeline, he wouldn't have been able to change the timeline in the first place. Therefore they are right back where they started, on this choice. Let's say once he returns to the place where he makes this choice, he makes the same one, everything would repeat again.

Listen to my words!

Alt text

How does tempering with the timeline not cause any trouble? Could turn out to be just as beneficial for the feline evil overlord, if Lucius indeed gets erased from the timeline. Hope pls, let me have this one

• Look No hope here some advice from a person who has studied evil choices

Following the rules of time and space IS NOT AN EVIL CHOICE

Infact the team will most likely notice whiskers is evil before he does anything

This choice will cause trouble allright trouble for Hopes plan

[Follow Alexander's advice] - I'm evil now so i feel like i should do my best to choose the evil choices, or at least the one's that make some trouble. >:3

• Still, I have to know what would happen. Pls Hope, have my back on this one and I owe you big time!

Alt text

You think you can use powers that i possess on me?! And to answer your question...If Lucius changes the timeline, and kills himself (Or d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.