Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• edited December 2014
    1. Hope Kat, i love his sarcasm.
    2. Episode 1, chapter 3, i found it really funny when it was just Hope Kat in a wig.
    3. The murder mystery.
    4. The Black Death, I'm pretty sure there was a plague called that...Coincidence, i think not!
    5. I hope to see Hope. :3
    6. Hmm... I got nothing.
    7. No idea, but if i had to take a guess...I'd say maybe one of the Werewolf's, possible Larry.
    8. I have no idea, but i hope Hope lives the longest.
    9. No idea.
    10. Once again i have no idea.
    11. I have no idea.
    TheFurryOne posted: »

Here are some questions about the previous episode: 1) Who is your favourite character so far? 2) What is your favourite chapter? 3

• 1 Hope, the shady cat

2 Chapter 4 was the best so far, IMO

3 Hope's List (I can see this turning out very important, maybe even linked to the killings)

4 I think episode 3 could have some good twists (it's half-time after all)

5 I'd like for Amy or Lucius to appear next episode :D

6 More Hope. That guy is priceless so far

7 Hopefully Stan Helsing

8 Hope Kat. Cats have seven lifes after all

9 Ramsay ̶Bo̶̶l̶̶t̶̶o̶̶n̶ Wolfson

10 Likely just a case of wrong place wrong time

11 Episode 3 or 4 (probably 4)

Here are some questions about the previous episode: 1) Who is your favourite character so far? 2) What is your favourite chapter? 3

• edited December 2014
    1. Hope Kat. He's just fucking amazing xd
    2. The last one of episode 1
    3. Ramsay's son
    4. The black death
    5. -
    6. Ramsay getting his ass kicked by his son.
    7. I have no idea
    8. I hope Barry :D
    9. No idea
    10. No idea
    11. Ep. 4

• I still need some characters for my Pandora's Box story (to make the teams even), so if you haven't submitted a character yet it would be awesome if you could!

• edited December 2014

Well i would like to but ........... I think the entire thing is HUGE........dont get it yet let me explain

Normaly when i make a character in any of these stories i do my best to make it stand out from the rest be it a murderer, a psychophath, a good man who has a dark sense of justice or a powerfull being with a mysterious past and moral ambiguity. Why becouse i want to help each story get better for both the reader and the writer and those types of characters are interasting to write and read about. How do i do this? You might ask well it kinda comes to me naturally.

For example in Deadlock ( an amazing interactive fanfic done by blueneon) i made a character that had the power to change peoples personalities becouse the story focuses a lot on characters behavior and the choices are based on their personalities therefore swiching them around would be entretaining to read and fun to write.

Or in Forum Users Jurassic Park where i made a serial killer who had lived on the island and had an obssesion with killing. That character makes you think if dinos are really such monsters since they kill for food while he kills becouse he enjoys it.

I can go on and on and on but i feel like i already over explained my point so much this is starting to look like an advertisement for other interactive fics. The point is while in other stories i knew wich type of characters would make an impact , be enjoyable and be able to help the story in Pandoras Box.......... I frankly have no idea where to start. I mean what could i add in a story so big? A world conquerer? A space pirate king a mysterious masked stranger that acts as a Deux ex machina but no one knows who it is?

So long story short i have no idea where to start due to the stories massive premise ( which i really like btw's ) and overall lack of knowlage over what type of feeling you are going for..........

I still need some characters for my Pandora's Box story (to make the teams even), so if you haven't submitted a character yet it would be awesome if you could!

• Although the main objective of the story is for the characters to find the ancient treasure, the story will deal with character's pasts in great detail, even sometimes making their past a sub-plot.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well i would like to but ........... I think the entire thing is HUGE........dont get it yet let me explain Normaly when i make a charact

• Mmmmm....... I MAY be able to make a guy ( that whole comment actually gave me some ideas) ........ but i have to ask...

Do you think one of my types of characters could " Fit In" with that story? ( i basicaly told you how i normaly make them)

And How do you feel about Mysterious characters?

Answer that and i think i might join :)

Although the main objective of the story is for the characters to find the ancient treasure, the story will deal with character's pasts in great detail, even sometimes making their past a sub-plot.

• The psychopath killer could fit in well, especially in Episode 3: Don't Fall Asleep where the creepy shit hits the fan. If you want to do a character with a special power than that could work too if you made a sorcerer character. The masked character could work too since I was actually hoping to get a masked, mysterious character.

Mmmmm....... I MAY be able to make a guy ( that whole comment actually gave me some ideas) ........ but i have to ask... Do you think on

• Okay i definetly got one

Im gonna pm you the character idea and you can tell me if you want to make any changes :)

The psychopath killer could fit in well, especially in Episode 3: Don't Fall Asleep where the creepy shit hits the fan. If you want to do a

• I have decided to release a small Episode 2: Dark Tidings teaser.

Orma Greenlef looked around the house.

Orma: Hope! I have some treats for you!

Orma pulled out a green catnip mouse and a large ball of string.

Orma: Hope!

The mischievous cat was nowhere to be seen. Orma stomped up the stairs and opened every door, hoping to find her furry companion.

Orma: Hope!!!

Orma went to the kitchen to see if Hope was trying to open the biscuit tin again. What she saw made her stop dead in her tracks. There was a large pool of blood that elongated across the tile floor. In the middle of it was a long, mangled thing that was almost hidden among the blood. Her heart beating violently against her chest, Orma picked the thing up and mopped away the blood on it. Her heart skipped a beat once she recognised it. It was Hope's tail.

• D:

I have decided to release a small Episode 2: Dark Tidings teaser. Orma Greenlef looked around the house. Orma: Hope! I have som

• interasting............

I have decided to release a small Episode 2: Dark Tidings teaser. Orma Greenlef looked around the house. Orma: Hope! I have som

• So is the next one of your parts for midnight or for Pandora"s box?

• My schedule is this:

Midnight Hollow Episode 1

Pandora's Box Episode 1

Midnight Hollow Episode 2

Pandora's Box Episode 2

Midnight Hollow Episode 3

Pandora's Box Episode 3

Midnight Hollow Episode 4

Pandora's Box Episode 4

Midnight Hollow Episode 5

Pandora's Box Episode 5

Nocturnal Academy Episode 1

Pandora's Box Episode 6

So is the next one of your parts for midnight or for Pandora"s box?

• Okay thanks me and the other fans appreciate this :)

My schedule is this: Midnight Hollow Episode 1 Pandora's Box Episode 1 Midnight Hollow Episode 2 Pandora's Box Episode 2 Midn

• Wait what is that last one Nocturnal Academy?

My schedule is this: Midnight Hollow Episode 1 Pandora's Box Episode 1 Midnight Hollow Episode 2 Pandora's Box Episode 2 Midn

• That is a series I will be starting after Midnight Hollow is finished.

Wait what is that last one Nocturnal Academy?

• Okay thanks again :)

That is a series I will be starting after Midnight Hollow is finished.

• Although I have a schedule what would you guys rather see first? Midnight Hollow Episode 2 or Pandora's Box Episode 1? Give a reason for why you would rather have MH/PB first.

• Welll honestly its up to you

I would like to say midnigth but the only reason is becouse its at this moment more developed

So i dont know nor do i care both seem to be amazing and written by a great writer so i trust you to make the choice you think is best

Although I have a schedule what would you guys rather see first? Midnight Hollow Episode 2 or Pandora's Box Episode 1? Give a reason for why you would rather have MH/PB first.

• I'm very excited about Pandora's tbh, probably even more than Midnight. Both stories have great potential. Midnight is amazing, but Pandora's seems like it's going to be really huge. I like that :D

Although I have a schedule what would you guys rather see first? Midnight Hollow Episode 2 or Pandora's Box Episode 1? Give a reason for why you would rather have MH/PB first.

• edited December 2014

It's the Christmas holidays and I am bored to tears so I've decided to release the first chapter of Midnight Hollow Episode 2.

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 1

14 days until the eclipse

A whole week had passed since the murder of both Norman Avery and an unidentified fairy. The police hadn't gotten any further in their investigation. Larry Stain was in a coma. Stan Helsing had been crushed by a bus.

Norman Avery's Funeral

Everyone was wearing black attire for Norman's funeral, even Hope.

Alexander the Grand: I cannot believe the poor chap was just murdered in cold blood.

Amalia "Amy" Grigorov: What monster could have done this?

Lucius Grigorov: I don't know my dear.

Hope: When's the buffet?

Judyn Bornfire: Never really liked werewolves.

Orma Greenlef: Hope, giving me the cute eyes isn't going to make the buffet come faster.

Hope: Meh, I can't believe I wasted magic on that doggy. Where's that Olivia Trailvan anyways? Wasn't she sleeping with him or something?

Orma was ignoring Hope's continuous whines when she saw a dark figure whos face was overshadowed by a purple hood.

Orma: Who's that man?

Hope: I think his name is Percival or something.

Orma: He's...creeping me out.

Robin Lampley (the guy who takes care of everything when Ghastly and Wolfson are away): Settle down everyone.

Hope: Shut up smurf! Where's the buffet? I could eat a dragon!

Robin: I assure you everything will be in order soon enough!

Eventually a gargoyle carrying a silver platter flew in.

Hope: Finally!

Everyone sat down around a large table with plates and forks ready. The lid concealing the feast was then lifted.

Hope: Ah finally some- WHAT THE HELL!

Olivia Trailvan's disembodied head rested on the plate. She had the expression of fright on her face. Her eyes were dilated and hollow.

Alexander: Oh, dear.

Barry Cold

Barry's eyes opened. He was in a dark room that looked like something from Dracula. All he could remember was a mysterious man coming down the dungeons and leading him out. He then remembered the bloody corpse of the detective sprawled on the floor. Barry went to get up but soon tripped. A rusty chain had been wrapped around his ankle. Barry used all of his force and soon the chain broke, a trail of dust and cobwebs fell from it. He groped at the air until his hand rested on something cold and round. It was a doorknob. He twisted it slowly and the door creaked open. What he saw was a cobblestone staircase leading up to a large doorway. He crept up the stairs and through the doorway. He was in a room that had a lit fireplace, red carpets and a very inviting chair. He saw the same man that had led him out of the police office and then knocked him out. He was about to confront him when he saw the man speaking to a creature. The creature was definitely NOT human. However it was covered in a black fog so it's true form was invisible.

The creature: So, I assume you have it Wolfson?

Ramsay: Yes my lord.

Ramsay pulled out a silver, BLOODY knife. A small goblet then stretched out from the creature. Ramsay tapped the hilt of the knife and drops of blood dripped from it and into the goblet.

The creature: Ah, the blood of a lycanthrope.

The creature then evaporated.

Ramsay: It's rude to listen into others conversations my boy.

Barry: Who are you? What do you want from me?

Ramsay: I do not need anything from you, my son.

Barry: Then why did you kidnap me? Why did you kill that man? Why did you call me son!

Ramsay: Because you ARE my son!

Barry: WHAT! NO!

Ramsay grins.

Barry: Get away from me! You are just a sick murdering rapist!

Ramsay: You call it rape, I call it teaching a lesson.

[Run]

[Stay and listen]

• [Run] Run , Bitch Run

Excellent Chapter!!!!!!!

It's the Christmas holidays and I am bored to tears so I've decided to release the first chapter of Midnight Hollow Episode 2. Midnight

• [Run]

It's the Christmas holidays and I am bored to tears so I've decided to release the first chapter of Midnight Hollow Episode 2. Midnight

• I saw that you haven´t got any werecat so....

Name: Jack Jackson

Supernatural type: Werecat

Personality: Honest , Shy , Calm , Thoughtful

Appearance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , black skin , 5,5 feet tall

Backstory: His parents were killed by a werefolf when he was 11. He has got a little brother , who got lost on a snow storm.

Any other details (optional): He has got anxious problems

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

I saw that you haven´t got any werecat so.... Name: Jack Jackson Gender: Male Supernatural type: Werecat Age: 15 Personality

• [Run!]

• Run

• Run Run Forrest Run!

• I dont think it matters voting since the desicion is obvious by now but ill do it anyway Why? Becouse this story is awesome thats why

RUN!!!!!!!!!

• Barry will run the fuck outta there!

Sorry for only having one choice this was basically a "welcome back" chapter.

• Dont worry it was still just as good as the rest if not better

Barry will run the fuck outta there! Sorry for only having one choice this was basically a "welcome back" chapter.

• Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 2

14 days until the eclipse

Hope Kat and Amy Grigorov

Hope: So YOU found the body of Mr Avery?

Amy: Yes.

Hope: How long did he look like he had been dead for?

Amy: Roughly 2 minutes.

Hope: Did you tamper with the body at all?

Amy: No!

Hope: Do you have a boyfriend? ;)

Amy: How is this relevant? And who appointed you as chief interrogator?

Hope: I'm asking the questions woman!

Amy: ...

The door slammed open and Robin Lampley walked in.

Robin: Hope, why are bothering the witness?

Hope: I wasn't! Besides I have an inkling of who dunnit!

Robin: Who?

Hope: I believe it may be...Barry Cold.

Barry Cold

Barry's feet continuously crunched against the snow. He was being chased by his father, who happened to have transformed into an elephant-sized wolf and threatened to rip his fucking throat out when he ran.

Ramsay: * Angry roaring *

Barry: Leave me alone!

Ramsay then leapt 20 feet into the air and thundered onto the snowy ground beside Barry. The collision sent Barry flying into a tree.

Barry looked up sand saw Ramsay. He had transformed into a human again. Ramsay stormed up to his son and violently smacked him across the face.

Ramsay: I advise not doing that again my boy.

Barry rubbed the pulsing red hand print elongated on his face.

Barry: So, you're the man who killed that fairy girl and the detective?

Ramsay: I only had a brief "encounter" with that fairy girl but with that detective I just "took out the trash".

Barry: You're nuts! Do you know what pain my mother went through because of you!

Ramsay: Your mother was a just a pathetic whore!

Barry's blood boiled. His eyes turned yellow. Sharp black claws emerged from his fingertips. Dark brown hair pushed through his pores. His teeth became pointy. He was not in full wolf form but he did resemble the 1940's Wolfman.

Barry: * hateful growls *

[Attack]

[Try to calm down]

[Run]

Larry Stain

Larry opened his eyes. He felt calm and peaceful. He hadn't felt like that in a long time. He pulled himself up and realised he was in a sunny spot of a forest. He could hear birds cheeping in the distance. He strolled through the forest until he saw a familiar man. The man was 5 ft 4, had black long curly hair with brown eyes. The most eye-catching thing about him was that he had a large stab wound in the centre of his chest and his shirt was stained in blood and blood was smother around his lips.

Larry: Norman Avery?!

• [Run] - I feel like attacking him is a very bad choice, but i feel like trying to calm down could be a bad choice as well.

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 2 14 days until the eclipse Hope Kat and Amy Grigorov Hope: So YOU found the body o

• Attack - I want to make that bitch suffer.

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 2 14 days until the eclipse Hope Kat and Amy Grigorov Hope: So YOU found the body o

• edited December 2014

[Attack]

Ramsay just showed that running isn't an option. And trying to calm down would be just what he wants

• [Attack] Fuck Ramsay

Amazing Chapter!!!!

• Voting closed!

Barry will attack!

• Poor barry....:(

Voting closed! Barry will attack!

• edited March 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 3

13 days until the eclipse

Barry Cold

Barry's eyes opened. He felt the icy snow thud against his body. He examined his surroundings. He appeared to be in the middle of some forest. He then realised that he was naked and covered in blood. At first he felt relieved. He thought that he had killed Ramsay. He followed the blood trail hoping to find his corpse. But instead he found something that made his heart skip a beat. He found the corpse of a young girl. Her intestines were hanging from her abdomen and several bite marks were scattered around her body. Barry had done this. Barry felt his stomach churn and vomit spew out of his mouth. He recognised the girl. She had long black hair and dark blue eyes. Barry sniffed. She was definitely a vampire.

[Report to the police department and face whatever punishment given]

[Hide the body]

[Find Ramsay, he's the deputy mayor and he could cover this up]

[Find Hope, he might help for the right price]

[Be an ass and do nothing]

Jack Jackson

Jack Jackson swept the mountain of snow off the bench. He sat himself down and opened up the newspaper he had bought. The article on the front page read:

YOUNG FEMALE FAIRY FOUND DEAD

A 13-19 yet to be identified fairy was found dead last week on December 5th 1970. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah scientific mumbo jumbo blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Jack's heart skipped a beat. He hadn't seen his friend Odessa in over a week.

[Report this to the police]

[Investigate yourself (nothing can beat a werecat's nose)]

Lucius Grigorov

Amy hadn't come home last night. If Lucius' heart could beat then it would be beating so fast that it would have burst out of his chest. He had sent her out to collect the weekly blood supplies. His ice cold blood suddenly boiled. The police had their suspect but they would rather sit with their thumbs up their arse then search for him. The name Barry Cold echoed throughout his head. He felt a rage inside him that he hadn't felt since he wiped out an entire village after they had killed his wife. Barry Cold was a dead man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.