Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• [Find Hope, he might help for the right price] - He's been pretty helpfully so far.

[Report this to the police] - It's probably best to report this to the police.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 3 13 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry's eyes opened. He felt the icy snow th

• Well Barry is screwed.......again......for like the 4th time.........actually now that i think about it when is Barry NOT screwed?

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 3 13 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry's eyes opened. He felt the icy snow th

• [Find Hope, he might help for the right price]

[Report this to the police]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• So Barry just killed Amy? Damn it, maybe he should have calmed down...

[Find Hope, he might help for the right price]

[Report this to the police]

• Find hope

Report to the police

Awesome work man!

• Voting closed!

Barry will find Hope!

Jack will report to the police!

• I need some characters for a murder mystery I will start after MH and PB are finished. Nocturnal Academy

• Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 4

13 days until the eclipse

Barry Cold

Barry was standing at Orma and Hope's house. He had managed to sneak through the town. He slipped through an open window. He saw Hope sitting on the floor licking his paw.

Barry: Hope!

Hope turned around, looking startled.

Hope: Arsehole!

Barry: Hope, look I need your help!

Hope: Get the fuck away from me! You killed Norman!

Barry: I didn't! That was Ramsay.

Hope: The deputy mayor?! Poppycock!

Barry: I swear that it wasn't me Hope!

Hope: I...guess I believe you. You don't look like the kind that would have the balls to kill. Now what do you want?

Barry: Last night I got really pissed off and turned into a wolf and...kind of killed someone. I need your help please!

Hope: Hell no!

Barry: Please! I have the cash!

Hope: I'm calling the police!

Barry's eyes suddenly turned yellow, hairs sprouted from his body and his teeth turned into fangs. In anger he grabbed Hope by the neck and slammed him against the wall. A large dent was now visible on the wall.

Barry: YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO!

Hope: Never!

Jack Jackson

Jack sat on the bench sadly. The police hadn't even listened to him. Then Jack had an idea.

Jack: They already have a suspect!

Jack's eyes turned emerald green, fur pushed through his pores, whiskers sprouted from his face, claws burst from his fingertips and a long tail grew from his spine. The name Barry Cold echoed throughout his head.

Jack: (growling) Time for justice!

Orma Greenlef

Orma burst through the police office door, tears running down her face.

Orma: Please help!

The sheriff known as John Wolfius turned around.

Sheriff John Wolfius: What is it little one?

Orma: M-my cat Hope might be dead!

John: Slow down, what exactly happened?

Orma: I-I walked into my house and there was a LOT of blood and Hope's tail was in a pool of blood!

Sorry about there being no choices in this chapter. I promise there will be choices in the next chapter!

• HOPE KAT D:

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 4 13 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry was standing at Orma and Hope's house.

• Fantastic Chapter!!!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 4 13 days until the eclipse Barry Cold Barry was standing at Orma and Hope's house.

• I guess theres ..........NO HOPE LEFT!!!!!!!!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

HOPE KAT

• [Death stare]

Lord_EAA posted: »

I guess theres ..........NO HOPE LEFT!!!!!!!!

• Hope nooooooooooooooooooooooooo........i dont hes dead actually...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

• edited December 2014

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 5

Ramsay Wolfson

Ramsay: Please my lord, my son is missing, please help!

The creature: You are truly pathetic!

Ramsay: But, all I've done for you!

The creature: All you did was euthanize the town's favourite detective. I could have done that easily.

Ramsay: But, my lord who else will kill for you if not me?

The creature: Oh, I have plenty of other servants, besides you only killed Norman!

The creature beckons towards a figure behind Ramsay.

Jack: My lord, when do I get to stick my claws into that piece of shit Barry Cold?

The creature: Soon, my boy.

Ramsay: Jack Jackson?!

The creature: This fine werecat here managed to kill both that Amalia Grigorov and that slut Olivia Trailvan and managed to frame Barry Cold for it!

Ramsay: Jack, you do realise that your "lord" killed Odessa!

Jack: Wait, what?

The creature: Do not listen to this mutt Jack! I can resurrect your family! Now, kill him!

[Kill Ramsay]

[Kill the creature]

Orma Greenlef

Orma had lead the sheriff to her house to show him the crime scene.

John: Holy shit!

Orma: Who did this to Hope?

John: There's so much blood. There's no hope that Hope is alive.

Orma: NO!

John: I'm so sorry Orma- wait a minute this is............................................. werewolf blood!

END OF EPISODE 2

• Bravo Bravo

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 5 13 days until the eclipse Ramsay Wolfson Ramsay: Please my lord, my son is missin

• [Kill Ramsay] - I'm completely sure he can't kill the creature, I'm also thinking the creature will kill him and Ramsay if he tries to kill it.

Midnight Hollow Episode 2: Dark Tidings Chapter 5 13 days until the eclipse Ramsay Wolfson Ramsay: Please my lord, my son is missin

• edited December 2014

[Kill the creature]

I hope that Jack dies a horrible, horrible death while trying to attack the creature. Nobody kills Amy and gets to live afterwards! If we're lucky the creature kills him and Ramsay for that.

• Then you get 2 doble package either 1 overlord or 2 evil henchmen

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Kill Ramsay] - I'm completely sure he can't kill the creature, I'm also thinking the creature will kill him and Ramsay if he tries to kill it.

• Kill the creature

Pretty sure its really a KILL JACK

• Kill the Creature Good Job! :D

• Okay ;P

Then you get 2 doble package either 1 overlord or 2 evil henchmen

• edited December 2014

Kill the creature

Fucking amazing episode man!

• [Kill Ramsay]

• Here are some question about episode 2:

1) Do you have a new favourite character?

2) What is your favourite chapter of episode 2?

3) What upcoming sub plot sounds the most interesting? The Eclipse, Barry's wolf form, Larry meeting Norman in some sort of heaven

4) What do you want to see the next episode?

5) Who do you think will die next?

6) Who do you think will the live longest?

7) Has your opinion on who the killer is changed?

8) Has your opinion on which episode the killer will be revealed in changed?

9) Do you now have an idea of why Odessa (the fairy from the prologue) was killed?

• 1) Nope their all equal to me :)

2) i dont know but i really like 1 and 5

3) to be honest the eclipse . Mostly since i have no idea what it will do

4) the episode as a whole (i cant get enough of this story :)

5) Jack boy by the votes

6) The creature

7) Nope i still have my main suspect ( not saying who yet)

8) im not sure ( maybe the 4th one)

9) She bothered someone? Maybe.....

Here are some question about episode 2: 1) Do you have a new favourite character? 2) What is your favourite chapter of episode 2? 3

• 1 I think it's Barry now

2 The final chapter

3 The eclipse. I have no idea what that could be

4 Preferably Lucius ripping Jack into tiny pieces, though I would be fine if the creature does that for him.

5 Hopefully Jack. Seriously, that guy needs to die screaming (or meowing)

6 Still Hope. He lost his first live (and his tail), still 6 remaining

7 Well, Ramsay was confirmed for one murder, but now we also have Jack and this mysterious creature...

8 If by killer you mean the creature, then I still think the true nature of the creature will be revealed in episode 4

9 Maybe the creature needed fairy blood for something

Let me ask you a question too: When will Chapter 1 of Pandoras Box start? I'm really looking forward for that :D

Here are some question about episode 2: 1) Do you have a new favourite character? 2) What is your favourite chapter of episode 2? 3

1. Naw
    2. Last one
    3. The Eclipse
    4. What needs to be shown ;P
    5. Jack for sure
    6. The creature
    7. I still have no idea
    8. Nope
    9. No idea.

• I'm still writing different chapters and outcomes for Pandora's Box. Should be released around 27 Dec- 3 Jan

1 I think it's Barry now 2 The final chapter 3 The eclipse. I have no idea what that could be 4 Preferably Lucius ripping Jack into

• So youre continuing with Midnight? Or are you taking a break?

I'm still writing different chapters and outcomes for Pandora's Box. Should be released around 27 Dec- 3 Jan

• Continue with Midnight Hollow for now.

So youre continuing with Midnight? Or are you taking a break?

• VOTING CLOSED! Jack will attack the creature!

• Did you see my character for Nocturnal Academy or not?

VOTING CLOSED! Jack will attack the creature!

• Yes.

supersagig posted: »

Did you see my character for Nocturnal Academy or not?

• Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 1

Jack Jackson

Jack: You killed Odessa!

Jack aimed the silver knife at the creature and attempted to thrust it into it's heart. But then the knife stopped. Jack could feel a force pushing against the knife. The force made Jack aim the knife at his eye. The knife then fired onto his lower eyelid. Jack screamed as the knife began to cut away at his blood vessels. The eyeball tumbled out of it's socket. A fountain of blood spewed out. Jack clutched at the hole in his face. Blood was seeping its way through and staining his skin.

The creature: Try again.

[Obey]

[Attack again]

[Go into cat form]

Orma Greenlef and John Wolfius

Orma: So, does this mean Hope is alive?

John: I'm not sure...

Suddenly the phone wrung. John waded through the pool of blood and reluctantly picked it up.

John: Hello?

???: Hello, sheriff.

John: Who is this?

???: Come over to 46 Nosferatu Avenue. I have something to show you.

[Go over there with Orma]

[Stay here]

[Go over there and leave Orma to keep watch on the crime scene]

Lucius Grigorov

Lucius waded through the snowy bushes. He was searching for Barry Cold. He could smell that mongrel alright. His scent was covered throughout the whole forest. Lucius looked down. He saw a large blood trail coated on the snow. Lucius quickly followed it. Eventually the blood trail ended at a cliff. He then saw Barry Cold. Barry was covered in blood. His skin was pale and he was covered in scrathes. Lucius tip-toed over to him and examined his wounds. Barry's eyes were open. They were completely black. Barry's head then turned to Lucius. Dark hair pushed through his pores as he angrily growled at Lucius.

Lucius: Oh fuck!

Larry Stain

Larry: Norman Avery?! Is that really you?

Norman: Hello there, Larry.

Larry: What happened to you?

Norman: I was murdered.

Larry: By who?!

Norman: Ramsay Wolfson. There's a big murder mystery going on in Midnight Hollow you know.

Larry: And Ramsay is the killer?

Norman: I believe he is just a lackey.

Larry looked around the beautiful forest.

Larry: What is this place?

Norman: It's the waiting room to all the heavens. I'm trying to get into Lord Lycos' kingdom.

Larry: Does that mean that I'm dead too?!

Norman: That's your decision, you seem to just be in a coma. When supernaturals go into comas they come here.

Larry: Who's that behind you?

Norman looked behind him. A young vampire girl was standing there.

Norman: Amalia Grigorov? You were killed too?

Amy: I certainly hope so. My fucking insides are hanging out!

Larry: So, you know who the killer is?

Amy: I don't know. I was just on my way to get blood supplies for daddy when this large cat thing jumped out at me.

Norman: Ramsay Wolfson is a werewolf correct?

Amy: Yes.

Larry: Then that must mean there are multiple killers.

Norman: I did just say Ramsay seemed to just be a lackey.

• edited December 2014

[Obey]

[Go over there and leave Orma to keep watch on the crime scene]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 1 13 days until the eclipse Jack Jackson Jack: You killed Odessa! Jack aim

• [Go into cat´s form] [Go over there with Orma]

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 1 13 days until the eclipse Jack Jackson Jack: You killed Odessa! Jack aim

• Attack Again and Go over there and leave Orma to keep watch on the crime scene

• [Attack Again] oh yes, try again! Try it a few more times >:D

[Go over there with Orma]

• Attack again - Die plz

Go over there and leave Orma to keep watch on the crime scene

Awesome!

• Voting Closed!

Jack will attack again!

John will leave Orma to keep watch on the crime scene!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.