Forum Werewolf

Comments

• edited December 2014

I didn't vote the same as Golden this time. Nothing's up, he was sleeping. What else can he say? No one watches someone sleep so they have evidence. Golden is innocent. Maybe it's you, because you jumped to a conclusion that me and Golden are doing something.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Really? You voted the same as Golden today and is now voting him innocent? Something's up with that. Watch me be dead by tomorrow but if I'm alive, I'm voting you.....

• [Innocent]

Still no proof. Random lynch is dumb. I fear for my life just as the rest of you do but if we string up an innocent man then we're no better then those monsters out there.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

GoldenPaladin has made his case, he claims he was sleeping. Vote weather he's innocent or guilty, you can not change your vote, you will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped. [Guilty] [Innocent]

• In the words of Carver

"Shut Up, Shut Up, Shut the Fuck Up"

I can't trust you either.....I cant trust anyone except for Tobi.....

I predicted it Salt. Either you or I will be dead....Tobi, shield me, so I can be... Stayin' Alive

• NoHopeLeft posted: »

GoldenPaladin has made his case, he claims he was sleeping. Vote weather he's innocent or guilty, you can not change your vote, you will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped. [Guilty] [Innocent]

• Raging, the true honest person...If I survive this day then I'll be forever in your debt.

[Innocent] Still no proof. Random lynch is dumb. I fear for my life just as the rest of you do but if we string up an innocent man then we're no better then those monsters out there.

• edited December 2014

Your comment was ate up. So you're paranoid? That means your not trusting of anyone. You said it yourself you don't even trust yourself.

Hell ,after Larry I don't even trust myself...

Really? You voted the same as Golden today and is now voting him innocent? Something's up with that. Watch me be dead by tomorrow but if I'm alive, I'm voting you.....

• Damn right, I don't trust anyone and I go jumping after the first clue I see, And something seems fishy between you and Golden...

bloop posted: »

Your comment was ate up. So you're paranoid? That means your not trusting of anyone. You said it yourself you don't even trust yourself. Hell ,after Larry I don't even trust myself...

• Ate up by a....werewolf!

Duh Duh Duhhhhhh

Your comment was ate up. So you're paranoid? That means your not trusting of anyone. You said it yourself you don't even trust yourself. Hell ,after Larry I don't even trust myself...

• Be patient. :P

supersagig posted: »

@Poogers555, @ps3gamer095, @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, @papai46 VOTE!!!

• edited December 2014

I know what you mean, but every night we loose someone who can vote against the wolfes. There won't be any evidence, simply suspicions. Every day we don't take the risk and hang someone who might be a wolf, we loose more chances at surviving this. Today we got lucky. Next night it could be me, you, maybe Tobi again. We will loose someone this night. And if that happens, the wolves are one step closer at killing us all. We have to start taking drastic actions, even at the risk of killing an innocent.

[Innocent] Still no proof. Random lynch is dumb. I fear for my life just as the rest of you do but if we string up an innocent man then we're no better then those monsters out there.

• edited December 2014

I still vote @supersagig as guilty because he is Tobi's closest neighbor and is fast to call votes, and I think that him calling votes so fast makes me think that he is trying to make it look like he isnt a wolf. So I think @supersagig is the wolf and trying to pin it on @GoldenPaladin who I think is innocent. There is also no proof that it was GoldenPaladin so Im voting on supersagig

• Haha, just because I was against hanging Bloop means it's up...Maybe Bloop is returning the favor?

Why aren't you suspicious of Raging?

Damn right, I don't trust anyone and I go jumping after the first clue I see, And something seems fishy between you and Golden...

• There may be no debt to pay once I'm found dead... I have a feeling I will end up in the graveyard before long. If I do, can I count on you to eliminate the threat? Be honest with me and tell me that you will do your best to avenge me once I die. Remember, I don't abide dishonest people.

Raging, the true honest person...If I survive this day then I'll be forever in your debt.

• You're right....we're being HOODWINKED.

DEATH TO TYRANTS.

But someone must be lynched.

What about everyone else then? The quiet ones are the most dangerous . What about the people who haven't said anything?

• What about everyone else then? The quiet ones are the most dangerous . What about the people who haven't said anything?

Damn right, I don't trust anyone and I go jumping after the first clue I see, And something seems fishy between you and Golden...

• I know what I'm doing, besides watch the werewolves kill me by tomorrow Tobi please Protect me

What about everyone else then? The quiet ones are the most dangerous . What about the people who haven't said anything?

• There has to be an easier way. We have to wait for the Seer to find the werewolves. We need time. So we need to keep people alive.

I know what you mean, but every night we loose someone who can vote against the wolfes. There won't be any evidence, simply suspicions. Ever

• edited December 2014

Yesterday you two tried ganging up on Ingen_Nate_Kenny and now Bloop voting you Innocent and just what you've been saying, idk about Raging, but he doesn't seem as strange as you two....Don't make me go back into Saltlick form, If I do, you're all dead, Humans, Werewolves, Everybody...

Haha, just because I was against hanging Bloop means it's up...Maybe Bloop is returning the favor? Why aren't you suspicious of Raging?

• Ganging up?

Read my comment it said random lynch.

Yesterday you two tried ganging up on Ingen_Nate_Kenny and now Bloop voting you Innocent and just what you've been saying, idk about Raging,

• edited December 2014

I CAN´T

Be patient. :P

• Well, I guess you enjoy Town of Salem..........

Ganging up? Read my comment it said random lynch.

• Dern sure!

Well, I guess you enjoy Town of Salem..........

• I would if I live, buddy.

There may be no debt to pay once I'm found dead... I have a feeling I will end up in the graveyard before long. If I do, can I count on you

1. So you vote innocent for Golden?
    2. It wasn´t me. I only told them to vote to acelerate the process :P.
    Poogers555 posted: »

I still vote @supersagig as guilty because he is Tobi's closest neighbor and is fast to call votes, and I think that him calling votes so fa

• Really, when Bloop offered up two people as witnesses yesterday I said I was sleeping and YOU said you were "Out at the park"...What were you doing there? You were the only person who actually admitted they were outside during the time of the murder, if you were truly out then why didn't the wolves go after you?

Pretty suspicious...Plus you are always the one trying to focus down on people.

* So you vote innocent for Golden? * It wasn´t me. I only told them to vote to acelerate the process :P.

• 4 votes for guilty.

3 votes for innocent.

• Should I say my last words?

4 votes for guilty. 3 votes for innocent.

• No , probably the other will save you. :P

Should I say my last words?

• I agree that we need to keep people alive. But there is a problem:

We can hope for our wise seer to identify the wolves. IF he is still alive. By all means, it could have been poor TheWolfOfTheDead. In that case, the seer is dead. If he identifies a werewolf and we execute the beast, the seer will be torn apart by the rest of the wolves. And even if the seer identifies a werewolf, could we believe him? I am not the seer but what prevents me from claiming it? Anybody can claim to be the seer and the only one who knows the truth is the seer himself. We can't trust anybody here to identify the wolves.

Yes, maybe me and the other guilty voters doom our village by killing innocents. Maybe Golden is innocent. I trust you, but still I can't be sure if you are no wolf. By all means, it could be Salt who is the most vocal in lynching Golden. But that's a risk I am willing to take. I don't see any other way.

There has to be an easier way. We have to wait for the Seer to find the werewolves. We need time. So we need to keep people alive.

• If i was lying , i would have said that i wasn´t outside my house. I´, m not idiot , you know? XD

Really, when Bloop offered up two people as witnesses yesterday I said I was sleeping and YOU said you were "Out at the park"...What were yo

• Not yet, you can once you are voted guilty, if your voted innocent you won't need to give your last words.

Should I say my last words?

• Would you have? If you did then you would need to give an alibi for Bloop.

If i was lying , i would have said that i wasn´t outside my house. I´, m not idiot , you know? XD

• Very well, I see the merit in your argument but I will stand by my reasoning. Golden is my friend, and if I am to be loyal, I will stand by his sad.

I agree that we need to keep people alive. But there is a problem: We can hope for our wise seer to identify the wolves. IF he is still a

• Who's to say there is multiple wolves among us? It could just one wolf among us. Even then, it makes it harder to find that person because without someone to vote with, they will go main stream blending in.

Maybe someone is a seer and is hiding it..........

I doubt @bloop or @GoldenPaladin are seers. They would have used that in their defense.....

I agree that we need to keep people alive. But there is a problem: We can hope for our wise seer to identify the wolves. IF he is still a

• Yeah , but i didn´t

Would you have? If you did then you would need to give an alibi for Bloop.

• Would you rather hang an innocent man and have the wolves go after less targets?

I know what you mean, but every night we loose someone who can vote against the wolfes. There won't be any evidence, simply suspicions. Ever

• I was apart of a plan to get him hung.

Yeah , but i didn´t

• I was sleeping after doing a hard days work for you people!

Who's to say there is multiple wolves among us? It could just one wolf among us. Even then, it makes it harder to find that person because w

• I'll let everyone know the seer hasn't 'seen' everything yet, they haven't ever chosen who to ask about yet...Hopefully the seer will get the PMs soon...

Who's to say there is multiple wolves among us? It could just one wolf among us. Even then, it makes it harder to find that person because w

• We could have someone be a guard and walk to all the houses, and they can be a cry wolf so to speak. We can find the werewolf and pull a American Werewolf in London.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.