Forum Werewolf

Comments

• There're will always be casualties in war.

[Innocent] I know we need to kill somebody, but we don't have much proof. If he's found guilty and is actually good it's on you guys.

• One comment above, and you didn't call Tobi.

supersagig posted: »

@papai46 , @Poogers555 , @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy , @ps3gamer095 Vote for what you think

• Flip a coin.

This is upsetting and I think he may have done it...I don't know...Can we Abstain?

• edited December 2014

Votes:

4 votes for Guilty

5 votes for Innocent

1 people are left to vote

NoHopeLeft posted: »

bloop has made his case, he claims he was up late last night watching TV, he also claims GoldenPaladin and supersagig was a witnesses, but G

• I'll vote INNOCENT.

This is upsetting and I think he may have done it...I don't know...Can we Abstain?

• I did. :P

Flip a coin.

• I think Bloop is innocent

• edited December 2014

What happens if it ends up in a tie?

• @1506898, your vote is needed to decide over the life and death of bloop

Tobi is hard to tag because of the hyphens in his name. Apparently, I did now :)

papai46 posted: »

One comment above, and you didn't call Tobi.

• If there's a tie then the person on trial will not be killed.

What happens if it ends up in a tie?

• Clever of you. :)

@1506898, your vote is needed to decide over the life and death of bloop Tobi is hard to tag because of the hyphens in his name. Apparently, I did now

• edited December 2014

Sorry it's not that good. Also sorry for the delay I was busy. Hope this is okay. I couldn't put names because there wasn't a lot of space. But anyway. Top left is LiquidChicagoTed, the guy on the right of him is Papai, beside Papai is an abandoned house. Across from Liquid is Tobi-is-A-Good-Boy, on the right of Tobi is the graveyard. Beside the graveyard is ps3gamer095. In the top right is TheWolfOfTheDead who is deceased. Bottom right is Raging_Blades and beside him InGen_Nate_Kenny on the outside. Behind InGen is the forest. Below the graveyard is bloop, on the left of bloop is supersagig, on the right it's GoldenPaladin. Across from supersagig is the hanging tree, beside that is Poogers555, beside Poogers is Saltlick123

Alt text

• My Name's on mine :) Good Job!

Sorry it's not that good. Also sorry for the delay I was busy. Hope this is okay. I couldn't put names because there wasn't a lot of space.

• Awesome!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's not that good. Also sorry for the delay I was busy. Hope this is okay. I couldn't put names because there wasn't a lot of space.

• Thanks.

Awesome!!!!!!!!

• :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

My Name's on mine Good Job!

• What is the the picture above THE? and the picture with a cross?

Thanks.

• I said in my post. The picture above the is The Hanging Tree where the people who are guilty are hanged for "crimes." The cross is the graveyard.

What is the the picture above THE? and the picture with a cross?

• edited December 2014

Oh, i'm late :(

Now it begins! >:D Night TheWolfOfTheDead walks alone on the road leading to his cabin, the path lead on until he arrived at his

• edited December 2014

Awesome Map

• [Innocent ]

bloop has made his case, he claims he was up late last night watching TV, he also claims GoldenPaladin and supersagig was a witnesses, but G

• Alt text

• edited December 2014

Bloop is already considered "Innocent", because there are 5 for it , 4 for "Guilty" and only 1 person left , so even if it end up like a tie he is considere "Innocent"

• Okay guys, if I die from werewolf attacks, blame everyone except Salt, Gig, and Blades. Bloop and Golden have it out for me.

In case anyone votes for me tomorrow. And if I end up dead tonight:

• I love it. @NoHopeLeft should put it at the top of the discussion so we can see the map to help with our conclusions

• Alt text

• Alt text

You inspired me to make my own map :D

• That's amazing! I'll make sure to put it in to main post.

• I find Poogers map more refined.

That's amazing! I'll make sure to put it in to main post.

• Both of them are going in the main post.

I find Poogers map more refined.

• Awesome job! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

You inspired me to make my own map

• Awesome because they're both really great!

Both of them are going in the main post.

• They are!

Awesome because they're both really great!

• I randomly remembered this song, which I thought would be appropriate for this thread:

I saw a werewolf....

• Even better XD

Poogers555 posted: »

You inspired me to make my own map

• lol nice lie

Awesome because they're both really great!

• XD

Yours is great buddy.

lol nice lie

• supersagig posted: »

Bloop is already considered "Innocent", because there are 5 for it , 4 for "Guilty" and only 1 person left , so even if it end up like a tie he is considere "Innocent"

• Sorry, yes that's exactly how it works .

@NoHopeLeft

• Well actually I do, but I'm bored so don't judge. :P

Alt text

XD Yours is great buddy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.