Forum Werewolf

Comments

• ;P

Well actually I do, but I'm bored so don't judge. :P

• Right now I want you to close one eye, and stick out your tongue, and look in a mirror. XD

;P

• I look stupid. XD

Right now I want you to close one eye, and stick out your tongue, and look in a mirror. XD

• We aren't being dishonest. XD

Well actually I do, but I'm bored so don't judge. :P

• That's why I laugh whenever you do the ;P face. Keep doing it though, :D

I look stupid. XD

• Very well.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

We aren't being dishonest. XD

• Will do!

That's why I laugh whenever you do the ;P face. Keep doing it though,

• ;P

Very well.

• bloop has been voted innocent, everyone returns to their homes for the night.

I've sent out all the PMs, we'll most likely continue tomorrow.

• Darn, this is going to be tough on my end since I'm only on for a set amount of time. Usually I'm on from the moment I wake up (I think an hour already passed just now) and stay on up to 4 hours. Sometimes I get extra time on for unknown lengths, or I go on at night for 2 hours. :/ Luckily I'll be on longer than I have been so I can play along a bit longer. :3

• I'm going to work on the next...part, so just give me a little bit.

Okay, so once you send all the PMs to the werewolves, protector, and seer correct? No one else? And if we die, can we continue to comment or not?

• Okay, so once you send all the PMs to the werewolves, protector, and seer correct? No one else?

And if we die, can we continue to comment or not?

bloop has been voted innocent, everyone returns to their homes for the night. I've sent out all the PMs, we'll most likely continue tomorrow.

• My reply didn't show up

We can continue with the lynching after I'm done working on the next night and day.

Okay, so once you send all the PMs to the werewolves, protector, and seer correct? No one else? And if we die, can we continue to comment or not?

• edited December 2014

Sorry if this was a little late, I'll try to get them out earlier from now on.

Night

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy walked home from the hanging tree, sadly there was no hanging. Tobi stepped onto the sidewalk to his home and continued to walk to the door, he looks through his pockets looking for the key, he checks every pocket until he comes to the last one, it's empty as well. He realizes he might have left them at the hanging tree, he was very annoyed, he grabs the doorknob in frustration and twists it violently, it opens.

Tobi makes a sound using his mouth then steps inside, he finds the living room of his home is torn up and is a mess. He hears a noise coming from the bedroom, he slowly tiptoes to the door then opens it quickly! It's just how he left it, then from the corner of his eye he saw someone or something behind himself, he quickly jumps to the side and on to the floor as a werewolf digs it's claws into the bedroom door, right where Tobi was standing. Tobi pulls out something from his pocket, it was Wolfs bane, he then tosses it at the werewolf, it reacts to the Wolfs bane and runs back out the door. Tobi survived the attack, he is the protector, he choose to protect himself.

Day

Everyone gathers at the hanging tree, last night there was another attack, but this time the victim survived. Vote for who you wish to nominate for trial.

Saltlick123, GoldenPaladin, Raging_Blades, supersagig, InGen_Nate_Kenny, Poogers555, ps3gamer095, bloop, Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, LiquidChicagoTed, papai46

• edited December 2014

@GoldenPaladin , don´t know.

Sorry if this was a little late, I'll try to get them out earlier from now on. Night Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy walked home from the hanging

• edited December 2014

Sorry if this was a little late, I'll try to get them out earlier from now on. Night Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy walked home from the hanging

• NoHopeLeft posted: »

• sadly there was no hanging

Alt text

So Tobi is not a werewolf, and there is at least one werewolf.

10 candidates, ummm I will vote ....later

• Good job Tobi, smart move protecting yourself!

I vote @papai46

• Just here to make a quick post (my actual final one of the day btw).

Whew! I surivived! No one's gonna have raw rabbit legs tonight!

Anyway, I choose uh.... @LiquidChicagoTed

• I vote supersagig guilty ! He continuity wants people to vote for other people which leads me to beleave he is a werewolf !

supersagig posted: »

@Saltlick123, @GoldenPaladin, @Raging_Blades, @supersagig, @InGen_Nate_Kenny, @Poogers555, @ps3gamer095, @bloop, @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, @LiquidChicagoTed, @papai46 VOTE!!!

• @GoldenPaladin since yesterday I've had a bad feeling about him...

• I nominate @GoldenPaladin , seeing how we wanted me dead yesterday.

sadly there was no hanging So Tobi is not a werewolf, and there is at least one werewolf. 10 candidates, ummm I will vote ....later

• edited December 2014

Votes:

1 vote @supersagig

1 vote @papai46

4 votes @GoldenPaladin

1 vote @LiquidChicagoTed

1 vote @ps3gamer095

• Hm... yesterday I was sure bloop might be the wolf. Today I'm not so sure anymore. But there is one who might hide a furry secret...

@GoldenPaladin, I choose you!

• @GoldenPaladin has been nominated for trial with 4 votes, what do you say in your defense?

• I'm gone for a few hours and now i'm getting lynched?

Alright, I was sleeping last night. Who doesn't sleep at night? I'm not coming up with some big alibi, i'm just going to tell the truth.

@GoldenPaladin has been nominated for trial with 4 votes, what do you say in your defense?

• GoldenPaladin has made his case, he claims he was sleeping. Vote weather he's innocent or guilty, you can not change your vote, you will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped.

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

• [Guilty]¨

GoldenPaladin has made his case, he claims he was sleeping. Vote weather he's innocent or guilty, you can not change your vote, you will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped. [Guilty] [Innocent]

• Thanks Sagig.

supersagig posted: »

[Guilty]¨

• You are welcome :P

Thanks Sagig.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

[Guilty]

GoldenPaladin has made his case, he claims he was sleeping. Vote weather he's innocent or guilty, you can not change your vote, you will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped. [Guilty] [Innocent]

• Ever since yesterday, It's been clear that something is wrong with Golden....

GUILTY

• [Innocent]

• Really? You voted the same as Golden today and is now voting him innocent? Something's up with that. Watch me be dead by tomorrow but if I'm alive, I'm voting you.....

bloop posted: »

[Innocent]

• [Guilty]

• I didn't vote today Salt.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Really? You voted the same as Golden today and is now voting him innocent? Something's up with that. Watch me be dead by tomorrow but if I'm alive, I'm voting you.....

• I predicted it Salt. Either you or I will be dead....Tobi, shield me, so I can be...

Stayin' Alive

Saltlick123 posted: »

Really? You voted the same as Golden today and is now voting him innocent? Something's up with that. Watch me be dead by tomorrow but if I'm alive, I'm voting you.....

• If it was just this I wouldn't be suspicious but from what I saw yesterday, I think I know what's happening...(Saltlicks can be Paranoid) You two thought you two were so smart....And you almost got away with it.....

bloop posted: »

I didn't vote the same as Golden this time. Nothing's up, he was sleeping. What else can he say? No one watches someone sleep so they have e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.