Forum Werewolf

Comments

• This poogers... Could he be a wolf too? Exactly how many of them are among us? Do you have any more names for us?

Confess now and I promise you, we will make this quick!

bloop posted: »

Believe what you want. Even though it's not true. Ask anyone who lives near me. Poogers also lives near me, ask him.

• edited December 2014

I will tell you all my neighbors, ask them.

@supersagig: He says he wasn't at home

@Pooger555

@GoldenPaladin

@papai46

@Saltlick123

Ask them and let's see their answers.

This poogers... Could he be a wolf too? Exactly how many of them are among us? Do you have any more names for us? Confess now and I promise you, we will make this quick!

• Calm Down , we need the majority of people to make it. 7 votes.

See? I foresaw this. Prepare the pitch forks and torches!

• Yes, yes, I will 'calm' down but I will be waiting.....

Alt text

supersagig posted: »

Calm Down , we need the majority of people to make it. 7 votes.

• I'm going to try and make a map in photoshop. You guys can PM me who you would want to live beside, and if you want to live in the North or South District, or outside of town. Honestly it doesn't matter where you live, I'm just making it for fun. :)

• Thank you so much Raging! :D

I'm going to try and make a map in photoshop. You guys can PM me who you would want to live beside, and if you want to live in the North or South District, or outside of town. Honestly it doesn't matter where you live, I'm just making it for fun.

• Did you get my PM?

I'm going to try and make a map in photoshop. You guys can PM me who you would want to live beside, and if you want to live in the North or South District, or outside of town. Honestly it doesn't matter where you live, I'm just making it for fun.

• edited December 2014

here's my comment I said before, here are my neighbors:

supersagig

Poogers555

GoldenPaladin

papai46

Saltlick123

• Damn, I always mess when typing comments.

It´s papai46 , not papi46. Poogers555 , not Pooger555 @papai46 @GoldenPaladin @Saltlick123 @Poogers555

1. You should tag the people s they can reply
    2. Sorry, I can't confirm anything, I was talking to a SaltBro over the phone then fell asleep in my basement

I will tell you all my neighbors, ask them. @supersagig: He says he wasn't at home @Pooger555 @GoldenPaladin @papai46 @Saltlick123 Ask them and let's see their answers.

• edited December 2014

It´s papai46 , not papi46. Poogers555 , not Pooger555

@papai46

@GoldenPaladin

@Saltlick123

@Poogers555

I will tell you all my neighbors, ask them. @supersagig: He says he wasn't at home @Pooger555 @GoldenPaladin @papai46 @Saltlick123 Ask them and let's see their answers.

• edited December 2014

Very well...

Aforementioned persons, you are hereby under obligation to give a testimony that could save this mans life... or condemn him to an almost quick and nearly painless death

• Well... Neighbors are people who live beside you which are two. I believe you said Golden, and super. Maybe Poogers is across the street from you?

here's my comment I said before, here are my neighbors: supersagig Poogers555 GoldenPaladin papai46 Saltlick123

• Yep

Did you get my PM?

• No problem :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Thank you so much Raging!

• Yeah, they're across the street.

Well... Neighbors are people who live beside you which are two. I believe you said Golden, and super. Maybe Poogers is across the street from you?

• Yep

Did you recibed my PM?

• I'll try my best. Sorry if things don't go your way, I need to balance out all the areas.

Yeah, they're across the street.

• Did you recibed my PM?

• Saltlick already gived his testimony , so he lives near bloop

Well... Neighbors are people who live beside you which are two. I believe you said Golden, and super. Maybe Poogers is across the street from you?

• I live across the street from bloop, but I was rocking out to my tunes so I couldnt hear anything. Im more considered on where TheWolfAmongWalking's house is and who his neighbors are

Saltlick already gived his testimony , so he lives near bloop

• While I was home I didn't see anything, I was sadly asleep.

I can not provide and alibi but Bloop is a good man, he would never kill another man! Could he have done it? Yes. However I doubt he did, INNOCENT.

• The TV doesn´t prove anything.

While I was home I didn't see anything, I was sadly asleep. I can not provide and alibi but Bloop is a good man, he would never kill another man! Could he have done it? Yes. However I doubt he did, INNOCENT.

• It doesn't in my testimony as I was out cold.

The TV doesn´t prove anything.

• edited December 2014

bloop has made his case, he claims he was up late last night watching TV, he also claims GoldenPaladin and supersagig was a witnesses, but Golden claims he was asleep, and supersagig claims he wasn't home, but if he wasn't at home where was he? (Hmm...)

You can not change your vote. You will choose if they are guilty or innocent. You will not know if they were a werewolf until the killings have stopped.

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

• edited December 2014

Being a "good" man doesn´t make anyone innocent. There are firefighters , teachers that are rapers or killers.

It doesn't in my testimony as I was out cold.

• Guilty

Alt text

bloop has made his case, he claims he was up late last night watching TV, he also claims GoldenPaladin and supersagig was a witnesses, but G

• I feel like something's weird but I'm suspicious of someone else too but...........Guilty

bloop has made his case, he claims he was up late last night watching TV, he also claims GoldenPaladin and supersagig was a witnesses, but G

• I was in the park. I always go there to not hear all bloop´s TV loud noises. Anyways , the TV doesn´t prove anything.

Guilty

• Guilty

I commend his soul to any god that can find it!

• Prove it.

I was in the park. I always go there to not hear all bloop´s TV loud noises. Anyways , the TV doesn´t prove anything. Guilty

• [Innocent]

I know we need to kill somebody, but we don't have much proof. If he's found guilty and is actually good it's on you guys.

• I keep my verdict.

Being a "good" man doesn´t make anyone innocent. There are firefighters , teachers that are rapers or killers.

• I told you! I was watching TV, but now everybody was doing something else.

If you prove than you were watching TV i will do it :P

• If you prove than you were watching TV i will do it :P

Prove it.

• You can if you want too.

This is upsetting and I think he may have done it...I don't know...Can we Abstain?

• This is upsetting and I think he may have done it...I don't know...Can we Abstain?

• Ah shit uh... theres a tree in front of my window i didn't see shit.

Very well... Aforementioned persons, you are hereby under obligation to give a testimony that could save this mans life... or condemn him to an almost quick and nearly painless death

• Eh guil-innocent

• @papai46 , @Poogers555 , @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy , @ps3gamer095

Vote for what you think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.