The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• I'll be watching you XD

supersagig posted: »

I vote @FauDeef , because ..... why not?

• I'm going to keep my vote back, should a potential vote tie happen. My most likely candidates right now are people who were active in Forum Werewolf, meaning Raging, supersagig and Unk in particular. I think at least one of them is a witch.

By the way, maybe someone can donate 5 more dollars to the church? It would be big enough for three people in that case.

• Sure.

@Poogers555

I'll donate 5$

I'm going to keep my vote back, should a potential vote tie happen. My most likely candidates right now are people who were active in Forum

• So TheUnkGuy has two votes. Mine and @Raging_Blades

Poogers555 posted: »

yes

• yes

FauDeef posted: »

Is @TheUnkGuy 's guy vote my vote?

• The Church is now fully upgraded and can hold 3 people per night !

• Woooooooord.

The Church is now fully upgraded and can hold 3 people per night !

• Still waiting for some votes guys

• I would rather not vote, but stay without lynching anyone could give a big disadvantage for us.

I will vote @Raging_Blades, because when I accused him, he returned a vote thinking I was witch just because I made my guess.

Still waiting for some votes guys

• I'm gonna hold out on voting too, there's just not enough "Proof" for anyone to start accusing people.

• edited January 2015

So far we have 3 people(who are still alive) that are confirmed to be clean. Hope, Liquid, and InGen. Between the seven others, myself included, anyone who isn't a witch can obviously eliminate themselves as a suspect so that leaves 6 suspects. There are three witches, so there's a 50-50 chance for the unconfirmed town to vote for a witch. Not GREAT odds, but seeing as how InGen has holy water and the church has three rooms it seems like a great time roll the dice.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I say we burn all unconfirmed people. That way, I win.

So far we have 3 people(who are still alive) that are confirmed to be clean. Hope, Liquid, and InGen. Between the seven others, myself inc

• Just like a real witch hunt !

I say we burn all unconfirmed people. That way, I win.

• I'll still be voting for @TheUnkGuy

• You thought twice, eh?

@Raging_Blades

• edited January 2015

It will now be 3 votes, because the activity is going down

@TheUnkGuy 1 Votes

@Raging_Blades 2 Votes

• @Raging_Blades has 3 votes, me, GoldenPaladin and PuhChewyChomp voted him.

It will now be 3 votes, because the activity is going down @TheUnkGuy 1 Votes @Raging_Blades 2 Votes

• @Raging_Blades has been nominated as a Witch, what is your defense?

• Go ahead and lynch me. I could care less about my life when my best friend accuses me of a false guilt. I'm innocent, but any man would say the same thing in my place so I don't think that will stop you from lynching me. I've been loyal to Liquid to the end, and I will always be. I donated to the church, and I have only accused who Liquid accused because I trusted him. I voted Unk because of a possibility of his accusations being a cover for him possibly being a witch. I myself am a possibility. Do you want to take that chance? Like NoHopeLeft said there is no proof, and there probably won't be any after the death of Siv. So it comes to random votes based of poor evidence. Good luck guys, you're off to a bad start.

@Raging_Blades has been nominated as a Witch, what is your defense?

• Yes after I had a little chat.

FauDeef posted: »

You thought twice, eh?

• edited January 2015

@Raging_Blades has made his defense, what will you do with him?

[Let Him Go] [Kill Him]

First to 5 will decide his fate

• [Burn him]

@Raging_Blades has made his defense, what will you do with him? [Let Him Go] [Kill Him] First to 5 will decide his fate

• Aren't three votes a bit low? I mean, there are three witches for what we know and that would give them the opportunity to just burn whoever they want. I am not entirely convinced about Ragings guilt and would like to think about it a bit more, but expect my vote in the next hours.

@Raging_Blades has made his defense, what will you do with him? [Let Him Go] [Kill Him] First to 5 will decide his fate

• ^

I second this. Three votes to decide someone's fate and there are three witches = instant death. Maybe make it 4?

Aren't three votes a bit low? I mean, there are three witches for what we know and that would give them the opportunity to just burn whoever

• I'd even go up to 5, considering that we are ten people still in the game.

^ I second this. Three votes to decide someone's fate and there are three witches = instant death. Maybe make it 4?

• edited January 2015

[Let Him Go] I don´t know. I prefer a guilty free than a innocent dead

• Eh, people won't agree a lot.

I'd even go up to 5, considering that we are ten people still in the game.

• [Kill Him]

• In 'Town of Salem' most people abstain from voting, I doubt this will be much different.

Aren't three votes a bit low? I mean, there are three witches for what we know and that would give them the opportunity to just burn whoever

• Ok, its 5 again, I just hope people will vote

• Please, tell if he was a witch or not after execution, I do not want it to be equal to the FW2.

[Kill Him]

• Only the witch hunter could do that , and he was killed so except Poogers broke his own rules i don´t think he will

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Please, tell if he was a witch or not after execution, I do not want it to be equal to the FW2. [Kill Him]

• [Let Him Go]

Farther Hope says no to random murder >:c

• Yeah sorry that was Witch Hunters job, and he ded

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Please, tell if he was a witch or not after execution, I do not want it to be equal to the FW2. [Kill Him]

• edited January 2015

@Raging_Blades is currently 4 to kill and 3 to be let go in votes

• [Burn Him at the Stake]

• Alt text

@Raging_Blades is currently 4 to kill and 3 to be let go in votes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.