The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• you're acting like I'm threatening you

Yeah, that's the way I defend myself.

I'm just saying my opinions

Me too.

voting for who accused you is a bad idea

People make bad decisions all day. That's how we correct ourselves. We learn from making mistakes. Let me make my mistake by accusing you.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I told to no one take this seriously, nobody is sure about anyone, you're acting like I'm threatening you (I'm also looking at the defense o

• Well just a helpful tip, you do have enough money for Holy Water, which is the most expensive...

for now...

Save up for more money. Preferably....

• Okay, Sir GoldenPaladin. I'll follow your advice (not being defensive).

In times like these they did just kill people for being strange. You're getting too worked up over this, they way you're acting is...Defensive and strange.

• Can I hire a witch to kill someone?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well just a helpful tip, you do have enough money for Holy Water, which is the most expensive... for now...

• edited January 2015

NoHopeLeft Has 4 Votes

FauDeef has 1

and TheFurryOne has 1

• Yeah, I read your replies, you're trying to hard.

FauDeef posted: »

Okay, Sir GoldenPaladin. I'll follow your advice (not being defensive).

• edited January 2015

You must be right (no offense)

Yeah, I read your replies, you're trying to hard.

• I vote NoHopeLeft

• No uh, you cant go and hire witches to kill people

Can I hire a witch to kill someone?

• Hmmmmm....dang it.

How about this.

Witches, guarantee my safety and I will not donate to the church at my death.

No uh, you cant go and hire witches to kill people

• guarantee my safety

my death.

LOL. And don´t sell us , the glorious town of Salem for those fucking witches. Who do you think you are??!!

Hmmmmm....dang it. How about this. Witches, guarantee my safety and I will not donate to the church at my death.

• Actually , FauDeef changed his vote to TheUnkGuy

NoHopeLeft Has 4 Votes FauDeef has 1 and TheFurryOne has 1

• Let's see what happens. For the time being, let's stick it like this. I don't want to OP with switching my votes back and fourth. Thanks (honestly) anyhow for reading my edit and express it when there's an error.

supersagig posted: »

Actually , FauDeef changed his vote to TheUnkGuy

• Nope, no bribes,

Also not so sure how not giving money to the church after you die works, if the witches arnt suppose to kill you. If you want to be safe from the witches, Id advise on buying Holy Water

Hmmmmm....dang it. How about this. Witches, guarantee my safety and I will not donate to the church at my death.

• You are welcome!

FauDeef posted: »

Let's see what happens. For the time being, let's stick it like this. I don't want to OP with switching my votes back and fourth. Thanks (honestly) anyhow for reading my edit and express it when there's an error.

• I vote for NoHopeLeft

• I'm saying they if they killed me, my will would have the money go to the church.

Fine, I'll buy holy water.

Nope, no bribes, Also not so sure how not giving money to the church after you die works, if the witches arnt suppose to kill you. If you want to be safe from the witches, Id advise on buying Holy Water

• @NoHopeLeft has been nominated as a Witch in the town of Salem

NoHopeLeft, what is your defense?

• INNOCENT!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Deep sigh I reveal myself as the Priest to save Liquid from dying of Possession and to save myself from being killed.

• INNOCENT PEOPLE!!

Deep sigh I reveal myself as the Priest to save Liquid from dying of Possession and to save myself from being killed.

• Deep sigh

I reveal myself as the Priest to save Liquid from dying of Possession and to save myself from being killed.

@NoHopeLeft has been nominated as a Witch in the town of Salem NoHopeLeft, what is your defense?

• Lies, treachery, deceit.....

• Alt text

... Oh fuck...

Sorry man... didn't want to push the priest to reveal his identity

• What?

Lies, treachery, deceit.....

• Bros to the end! :D

It's okay... I had to save ya after all ^-^

• It's okay...

I had to save ya after all ^-^

... Oh fuck... Sorry man... didn't want to push the priest to reveal his identity

• Nah :3

Lies, treachery, deceit.....

• :o

It's funny how you accused the only guy who could save you XD

... Oh fuck... Sorry man... didn't want to push the priest to reveal his identity

• WOW

• Can the priest hide in his own church?

Yep... I kinda screwed up. At least the church is already expanded, so Hope can hide in there.

• I don't understand what the big deal is Priest can still hold up in the church.

• Yep... I kinda screwed up. At least the church is already expanded, so Hope can hide in there.

It's funny how you accused the only guy who could save you XD

• Um....
    Not guilty.

@NoHopeLeft has revealed himself as the priest, he can now save possessed players ! @LiquidChicagoTed is no longer possesed and was released from the jail. Anyway... [Guilty] Or [Not Guilty] ( I know guys its really hard to tell)

• [Not Guilty]

@NoHopeLeft has revealed himself as the priest, he can now save possessed players ! @LiquidChicagoTed is no longer possesed and was released from the jail. Anyway... [Guilty] Or [Not Guilty] ( I know guys its really hard to tell)

• [Guilty]

• edited January 2015

[Not Guilty]

• edited January 2015

@NoHopeLeft has revealed himself as the priest, he can now save possessed players !

@LiquidChicagoTed is no longer possesed and was released from the jail.

Anyway...

[Guilty] Or [Not Guilty]

( I know guys its really hard to tell)

• So you mean we're voting for Hope? Liquid Who are we voting for?

• He can do what he wants because he confirmed Inno and has a holy water

You serious?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.