Comments

• edited January 2015

*Bros for life! :D

EDIT: Woops, spelled that wrong XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's okay... I had to save ya after all ^-^

• You serious?

[Guilty]

• Voting for hope, guilty or innocent of being a witch, although he was just confirmed to be the priest

Saltlick123 posted: »

So you mean we're voting for Hope? Liquid Who are we voting for?

• edited January 2015

[Not guilty]

Well, that shouldn't even be a choice. Hope is confirmed innocent after all.

Poogers555 posted: »

@NoHopeLeft has revealed himself as the priest, he can now save possessed players ! @LiquidChicagoTed is no longer possesed and was released from the jail. Anyway... [Guilty] Or [Not Guilty] ( I know guys its really hard to tell)

• (You may want to vote not guilty) ;3

You serious?

• True, Ill get on to the next night after everyone Pms

[Not guilty] Well, that shouldn't even be a choice. Hope is confirmed innocent after all.

• Okay? XD

SivD1 posted: »

*Bros for life! EDIT: Woops, spelled that wrong XD

• Not guilty.

Like...Wat?

@NoHopeLeft has revealed himself as the priest, he can now save possessed players ! @LiquidChicagoTed is no longer possesed and was released from the jail. Anyway... [Guilty] Or [Not Guilty] ( I know guys its really hard to tell)

• Alt text

You serious?

• Thanks for the clarification, This is obviously Innocent

Voting for hope, guilty or innocent of being a witch, although he was just confirmed to be the priest

• Night

Another night pasted, the town was getting more interesting ever second @Saltlick123 thought to himself, first the witch hunter being killed by his friend who was possessed, just for the priest to come out and save him, gosh, this place was sure getting Spooky !

Saltlick was strolling down the street to his house when he heard a loud wind. Feeling a bit chilled saltlick kept walking, but then he heard laughing, evil laughing. He looked up and saw a trail of green smoking going straight towards him, making saltlick run as fast as his little legs could !

Day

The Town found @Saltlick123 's dead body. He seemed to have been choked to death by a Witches evil spell.

The town met and decided what to do with the witch problem

@Saltlick123 , what are your final words ?

• R.I.P Salty :c

Night Another night pasted, the town was getting more interesting ever second @Saltlick123 thought to himself, first the witch hunter bei

• R.I.P In Saltlicks u.u

Night Another night pasted, the town was getting more interesting ever second @Saltlick123 thought to himself, first the witch hunter bei

• edited January 2015

Think you're safe? This is like Forum Werewolf 2 all over again. I feel like I'm next but regardless, You're all screwed. Part of me thinks Golden is suspicious but then again, I don't know about anyone any more,and I give my money to the church. You guys need to keep both eyes open.......

Don't trust anyone..........

Alt text

• Golden is suspicious

Oh yes, it is I!

No...No...No. You people think logically here.

Think you're safe? This is like Forum Werewolf 2 all over again. I feel like I'm next but regardless, You're all screwed. Part of me thinks

• Who would you give the money to?

Think you're safe? This is like Forum Werewolf 2 all over again. I feel like I'm next but regardless, You're all screwed. Part of me thinks

• Remeber, I'm confirmed innocent...money...

• I would like to donate my 5 to the Church.

Also, everyone gets 5 dollars

• Yeah, donate the five dollars from me please.

• He gave it to the good church !

supersagig posted: »

Who would you give the money to?

• Also, everyone gets 5 dollars

• Also @InGen_Nate_Kenny is being a little scrooge.

If he donated his money to the Church then we could have held 3 people a night, we know you're innocent but that's pretty scumbaggy.

• Yes, but I am safe and that's all I care about.

Also @InGen_Nate_Kenny is being a little scrooge. If he donated his money to the Church then we could have held 3 people a night, we know you're innocent but that's pretty scumbaggy.

• 5 dollars for the church

• For now, I doubt that one cup of holy water will protect you...Have fun drinking while the rest of us are hiding in the church.

Yes, but I am safe and that's all I care about.

• I'm just going to lock in my vote for @Raging_Blades right now. He initially voted guilty on Hope, and edited it to not guilty a minute later. His original vote said something like 'well Ingen voted guilty I might as well too'. I know InGen voted guilty and stuck with it, but he is obviously a townie just acting like a troll.

• Alt text

Correct!

I'm just going to lock in my vote for @Raging_Blades right now. He initially voted guilty on Hope, and edited it to not guilty a minute lat

• It was a joke. But okay.

I'm just going to lock in my vote for @Raging_Blades right now. He initially voted guilty on Hope, and edited it to not guilty a minute lat

• Without Hope, I'd be dead now. I owe him!

15 Dollars from me! Maybe we'll be able to upgrade the church to Level 3 tonight.

• I'm pretty sure holy water isn't supposed to be drunk. XD

For now, I doubt that one cup of holy water will protect you...Have fun drinking while the rest of us are hiding in the church.

• Doesn't matter you still drink liquid. :P

Or...Do you witch!

Naw, I'm just messing with you, we all know you're innocent.

I'm pretty sure holy water isn't supposed to be drunk. XD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSOTsdul3w

This was my reaction when it was declared innocent. I wasn't gonna give money to the church anyway, so now I had an excuse.

Doesn't matter you still drink liquid. :P Or...Do you witch! Naw, I'm just messing with you, we all know you're innocent.

• You should give it to the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSOTsdul3w This was my reaction when it was declared innocent. I wasn't gonna give money to the church anyway, so now I had an excuse.

• I too wise to donate my money to the Church.

• Currently there is only 1 vote, and it is for @Raging_Blades

• I vote @TheUnkGuy

That theory looked like a cover. A witch might make up an accusation like that to avert suspicion.

• Make it a double.

Currently there is only 1 vote, and it is for @Raging_Blades

• I vote @FauDeef , because ..... why not?

• edited January 2015

@Raging_Blades has 2 Votes

@FauDeef has 1

@TheUnkGuy has 2

• edited January 2015

Is @TheUnkGuy 's guy vote my vote?

@Raging_Blades has 2 Votes @FauDeef has 1 @TheUnkGuy has 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.