The Forum Witch Hunt

Comments

• edited January 2015

It's death letter time!

I saw that coming. I got too dangerous and the witches proved themselves to be cowardly weaklings by killing me. And as I die, I laugh at them, for I know they have lost and we have won!

The plan is set in motion. The witches have lost. Innocent people, you have to stick together! Trust in InGen, for he is confirmed innocent and our witch hunter. Protect him with your money. Listen to what he found out. Keep an eye on the people who refuse to give their money to InGen (coughs FauDeef coughs) The only reason not to support our witch hunter with all money they have is that they themselves are witches!

Stick together. Avenge me! Keep an eye on yesterdays vote And listen to InGen. Support him!

P.S: Raging, I regret sparing you and I swear, you will burn for this. I can now confirm your identity as a witch. Have fun burning. And your friends, who voted innocent for you yesterday should prepare, for they are next! Your deaths will be my final mercy to you.

Sincerely,

Liquid

Poogers555 posted: »

@LiquidChicagoTed was talking home that night, he felt like he made the right choice, and saved @Raging_Blades from a painful death. He was

• Well, I bring news! @Raging_Blades is the bloody warlock! Burn him now.

@LiquidChicagoTed was talking home that night, he felt like he made the right choice, and saved @Raging_Blades from a painful death. He was

• Thank you.

Him, Sagig, and Faudeef.

Well, I bring news! @Raging_Blades is the bloody warlock! Burn him now.

• I'm guessing that means we shouldn't trust Raging :c

It's death letter time! I saw that coming. I got too dangerous and the witches proved themselves to be cowardly weaklings by killing me.

• You can count on my vote!

Let's burn @Raging_Blades already!

• Don't worry, You won't get burned Holy Father.

However...You need to stop being so Holy sometimes, A good burning or drowning is what this town needs.

Forgive me, I'm tired, sad, annoyed, and feeling some bloodlust.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well don't blame me >:c

• Well, let's take out the aggression on the damned Witches :D

Don't worry, You won't get burned Holy Father. However...You need to stop being so Holy sometimes, A good burning or drowning is what this town needs. Forgive me, I'm tired, sad, annoyed, and feeling some bloodlust.

• I'm almost sure that @FauDeef is the second witch, he defended Raging, voted for me for accusing him and his ally and wanted to be the fake Witch Hunter.

Thank you. Him, Sagig, and Faudeef.

• And Sagig the third.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I'm almost sure that @FauDeef is the second witch, he defended Raging, voted for me for accusing him and his ally and wanted to be the fake Witch Hunter.

• I'm not sure if he is, maybe he voted innocent thinking that we were random lynching.

And Sagig the third.

• Alt text

Well, I bring news! @Raging_Blades is the bloody warlock! Burn him now.

• I vote for him too

Let's burn @Raging_Blades already!

• I vote myself. If that is possible. Let's just get it over with.

• @Raging_Blades , well your back on the stand, do you have anything you want to say before the town decides to kill you or not

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taTTt7dH4Ig

Town, I just want to say I'm sorry, and I hope you forgive me. Liquid I voted to kill InGen not you, and I tried to help as best I could. The witches don't seem like they're going to win, so to both sides good luck. I request to have a proper burial, and again I'm sorry. I never wanted, or asked to be a witch, and I wasn't that good at in anyway. Thanks for being there. Goodbye.

@Raging_Blades , well your back on the stand, do you have anything you want to say before the town decides to kill you or not

• coughs FauDeef coughs

Well... This is quite akward.

It's death letter time! I saw that coming. I got too dangerous and the witches proved themselves to be cowardly weaklings by killing me.

• edited January 2015

In my book, you are forgiven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taTTt7dH4Ig Town, I just want to say I'm sorry, and I hope you forgive me. Liquid I voted to kill InGen n

• edited January 2015

Town! Town! Listen to me! Don't let the witches turn you into one of them: a killer of innocent people. Yeah, I might be suspicious. I might seem like a bad guy. I swear, I am not a foe. I am just a villager just like all of you. Confess to me what evil I've done to this town! Confess to me what sins I've done! I cannot tell if others are innocent because we all seem that we're stabbing eachother's backs! Why? Why this? How come it all happened? Si vis pacem, para bellum?

May the light of truth shine on you.

• edited January 2015

Assuming I would still be alive, I would say the following:

You know what else is quite awkward? The fact that you're still supporting the confirmed witch Raging...

But since you killed me, I'll stay quiet.

FauDeef posted: »

coughs FauDeef coughs Well... This is quite akward.

• He's confirmed to be a witch by the witch hunter...

I'm still not 100% sure with Raging being the witch. He might be, but he also might not. It's a pitty you're dead.

• I'm still not 100% sure with Raging being the witch. He might be, but he also might not.

It's a pitty you're dead.

Assuming I would still be alive, I would say the following: You know what else is quite awkward? The fact that you're still supporting the confirmed witch Raging... But since you killed me, I'll stay quiet.

• Hopefully, this time you spare my post, oh hungry one!

He was confirmed guilty by the witch hunter. He also confessed. How much more proof do you need to burn your fellow witch?

I'm still not 100% sure with Raging being the witch. He might be, but he also might not. It's a pitty you're dead.

• Plenty more, because he isn't a fellow witch since I'm not a witch. I shalt not beg to burn him until the town agrees I am innocent.

Hopefully, this time you spare my post, oh hungry one! He was confirmed guilty by the witch hunter. He also confessed. How much more proof do you need to burn your fellow witch?

• Alt text

Wait... I'm supposed to be dead right? I guess I'll stay quiet now.

But, let just say, you're not fooling anyone. I hope you like fire

Plenty more, because he isn't a fellow witch since I'm not a witch. I shalt not beg to burn him until the town agrees I am innocent.

• @Raging_Blades made his "defense"

Will you

[Let him go] [Burn him at the stake]

• Thanks Fau

Alt text

In my book, you are forgiven.

• edited January 2015

No problem, bro. It's not your fault

Thanks Fau

• since he didn´t ask to be exiled

[Burn him at the stake]

@Raging_Blades made his "defense" Will you [Let him go] [Burn him at the stake]

• [BURN HIM]

• [Burn him at the stake]

I'm sorry, @Raging_Blades Your lose of life will protect others. May you rest in peace (and burnt at the stake for witchery).

• One more vote for a Witch BBQ

• [Burn him at the stake]

This is what you get for voting to kill me!

• [Cook him]

• edited January 2015

@Raging_Blades was grabbed by @InGen_Nate_Kenny and dragged to the stake. He tied raging up and got ready to light the fire.

Heand the rest of the town backed up, threw in a torch, and watched Raging_Blades scream as his skin was being scorched.

@Raging_Blades can manage to shout one more thing while he is being burned alive.

Alt text

If you have a special role, pm me

• edited January 2015

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus

Alt text

(The translation in Google Translate is wrong, but Golden knows what it means.)

@Raging_Blades was grabbed by @InGen_Nate_Kenny and dragged to the stake. He tied raging up and got ready to light the fire. Heand the re

• I used the google trasnlator and it says "None of that is true , everyone allowed"

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus (The translation in Google Translate is wrong, but Golden knows what it means.)

• Ask Golden.

supersagig posted: »

I used the google trasnlator and it says "None of that is true , everyone allowed"

• edited January 2015

Close. Google Searches help a lot more than Translate.

supersagig posted: »

I used the google trasnlator and it says "None of that is true , everyone allowed"

• I.NEED.TO.KNOW.TELL.ME

This phrase rings a bell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.